Pokemon randomizers

Whats your favourite pokemon game to randomize?

Do you do bingo or just play through the game with random shit?

Whats your favourite random story?

What the fuck is a randomized pokemon?

wew lad, that brings me backā€¦ That bitch was hilariously crazy.

It's when you basically romhack and make all grass spawns random.

That doesn't sound very fun

That's impossible. There are certain pokemon you have to always have in your party.

My favorite pokemon randomizer is hitting the random button on e621 until I get a pokemon image

It can go beyond that and make other things random like movesets. Those are ridiculously silly though.

Decent randomizers will take into account things required for progress, or eliminate progress barriers. Or, in the case of a DS Castlevania one, will optionally create glitch-required runs.

Have you never played a randomised or nuzlocke run?
If you're talking about HM's, you just end up having to split them between what you've got instead of a slave or two.

She is still at it, she even have a patreon

Why force yourself to play with a ridiculous group of pokemon, instead of just playing with ones you enjoy and like the most?

Because they're autistic and can't just be satisfied playing the game once, so they play the game 6 times over and now it's the 7th time and instead of saying
they go searching for ways to "spice things up" that are increasingly more retarded and autistic.

Because sometimes it's also fun to play in a world where everything is messed up. Axe rocket launcher in Dawn of Sorrow.

Using something new that you never normally would is the fun part, anons

Projectile replacement mods are hilariously fun in any game

this one

I got this as my first random
Does it have fap value to someone?

I played randomized HG a while ago. Got a Shroomish for a starter, was pretty fun.
I'm not sure what other game I'd randomize, maybe one of the gen 5 ones since everything afterwards was shit.

It's fun to spice it up, this isn't something that's hard to grasp.

pls spoiler that shit

Some things you like aren't always accessible. Lets say you really like mewtwo and want to do an adventure with one in Red/Blue. You can't do that but if you randomise it or change the starter you can get a mewtwo.

Fucking really?

That doesn't make it NSFW you faggot

Is that supposed to be sexy?

His complains about the other images are bullshit, true.
But it doesn't change the fact he's right about that ban being unjustified.

Could you furry faggots fuck off and stop ruining a vidya discussion?

Unfortunately the versions of pokemon that I want to randomize don't have features practically core to the game, while the versions that those features won't shut the fuck up and let me play the game without hand holding and trying to throw stupid ass friends and story elements I don't care about at me.

Well, let's move away from Pokemon for a minute and consider super metroid. Randomizers for that swap around items. A spot for a missile tank may be the speed booster or vice-versa. It's made so the game is always completable - the bombs will always be somewhere accessible without bombs. Don't you see the appeal in that ?

this

No, it's supposed to be a joke

Is there a map randomizer for metroi'd?

i miss randomizer threads

I only know of item randomizers, but it might exist.

I'd play a game where you play as a big breasted miltank anime girl who needs to evade trainers and survive, with losing several times or badly enough gets you captured and you need to find a way to escape your trainer who forces you to battle other anime pokegirls and rapes you routinely when he's horny or bored. Some bad trainers can even pimp you out to others for money.

I'd play that Pokemon game but instead you're the trainer and you can consensually fug the big tiddy girl and she falls in love you with.

Fuck that. Playing as the dude is boring. It just becomes another waifu collector game, and there are dozens of those already.

ur a faget.

I seem to recall there being a reason for wanting to burn all furries alive. Could it be that when you mention a JRPG with interesting mechanics all they can talk about is fucking dogs?

you lack vision.

It's supposed to be humor, legitimate autist.

This