Are we all in agreement that this was the single best piece of Star Wars content we ever got?

Are we all in agreement that this was the single best piece of Star Wars content we ever got?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=485537937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That isn't Episode I Racer

Probably not, but I agree at least. I've replayed that shit countless times.

Despite the fact that it was an unfinished mess thanks to kike publishers, yes it is. Fuck disney and especially that fat fuck lucas for everything they did to the franchise.

I've only played Lego Star Wars I & II.
I've only watched A New Hope & that 2D animated Clone Wars.
I never really consumed much Star Wars entertainment tbh.
Especially now that it's kiked by Yidsney.

Even so, I still had fun with Lego Star Wars II.
So I guess I'm in disagreement with you, OP.

I have never watched the original trilogy myself.

stop there, dark forces and episode 1 racer are far better.

the more I think about it, the more I realize nothing star wars was ever good

Anyone have the Jedi Sentinel build someone posted here ages ? It was autistic and followed Kreia's philosophy or something and was con focused.

I prefer the first one but 2 is also really good.

It is a slightly better game than KOTOR1 so yes it is the best Star Wars game ever made

proofs?

Kotor 1 had a better Korriban and Dantooine. Kotor 2 had a god-tier Nar Shaddaa and Onderon. The influence and upgrade mechanics were also very well done.

I'm just biased because the first one doesn't work on my gnu+linux shitheap but 2 is flawless.

Yes, we, Anonymous™, are all in agreement.

Not having bioware story, characters and writing helps a bit.

Geez, there sure is a fuck load of Star Wars shilling happening lately.
I get that there's a new movie out but the appearance is one of constant Disney astroturfing to keep that Q score up.
How about a containment thread mods? Keep Star Wars shit quarantined so shills have a single place to metastasize their cancer.
And ban all Todd-posters while you're at it

Damn, Obsidian used to make a mean game, once upon a time. This is too good to put down.

Some of the Lego Star Wars games were good fun, especially with friends. I remember having some good times playing the PS2 one at a friend's place, and finally getting Grievous, only to find out that they skimped on half of his lightsabers.
Plus, it was during the era where cheats were as much extra content as they were cheats. Gold and Black lightsabers were the shit!

Nar Shaddaa is the level they obviously spent the most time on and it's a classic. It irritates me to no end knowing that it could have been fleshed out even more had they had the time and the budget.

They are.

Yeah it is.
Games like that one and Fallout New Vegas make me wonder what Obsidian would've been capable of doing if they'd been given the freedom to spread their wings, before they lost all their talent and began the steady decline into SJWism.

SWTOR should've been a single player game.

It's pretty rare to hear of someone playing KOTOR2 for the first time and actually enjoying it instead of bitching about outdated graphics or gameplay. Good for you user.

Hear hear!

Yes

You (and anyone that hasn't) should check out the content restored mod.

moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=485537937

I think so, anyways

The twist in KOTOR is the best but I really enjoyed both it and the sequel. HK-47 is probably one my favorite all time characters of anything, real stroke of genius.

That's not pic related.

If you're 9 and don't see it coming.

That's how using the force should feel.

I didn't see it coming…t-this is bullying.

It's literally >no john you are the revans

Carth was distracting me with his whining and bickering with Bastila. Blame that annoying guy.

Even KOTOR 2 makes fun of those two. Especially Carth.

This or Star Wars Battlefront i cant decide>>13992793

The story was nice, but the characters aside from Kreya are bland and the planets/levels are absolutely dull and uninventive compared to Kotor.

It is in the "every bloody time it is mentioned, people will reinstall" list. Yes, it is very good.

I have a question though, did any of the diehard fans managed to grab the SDK or the source code and make a fan game out of it yet?

what ever happened to jedi outcast, apparently the source code was released by lucasarts before they got shut down but nothing ever came of it. Though, I saw the animations in an arma III star wars mod of all things.

That was probably me. It doesn't exactly follow Kreia's philosophy because it uses Light Mastery instead of being neutral, but it doesn't rely very much on Force powers. You just go Sentinel/Watchman with a male character for Battle Precognition, stack wisdom with lightsaber crystals, a Lv. 9 player name crystal and the Circlet of Saresh, put points in Treat Injury and build a Biorestorative or Strengthening Underlay Mk.V for your armor (Jal Shey or Ossus Keeper), get 18 CON for D-Package implants for even more stats, and Light Mastery will give you +3 CON each from both Sentinel and Watchman. The only Force power you need with this build is Heal, and not even really that because your Treat Injury skill gives you lots of health replenishment from life support packs. You can also use Wave to knock down and stun whole rooms full of enemies so you can slice them up easily, and Enlightenment at the end. If you get up to level 50 by abusing XP bugs you can top 1000 health easily. Even if you finish at a more typical level, you'll be over 600, which is still more than enough to withstand basically anything.

Yeah we got KOTOR 3 from it.

Really? You'd call Atton bland?

Blandest of them all.

How?

That's Carth/Kaidan you're talking about.

Because I remember nothing at all about him, he must've been the blandest.

Your memory is hardly the metric for good/bad characters.

I think it is.

I think you just missed trips.

Did you go down his Jedi path, or just leave him playing pazaak all game long on the ship?

Your dad doesn't remember loving you but that doesn't make you any less of a piece of shit.

you can just start with ESB since everything in the first movie you already know from pop culture, and you can also end there since ROTJ isn't all that great.
just pretend that the good guys won and the rebels were all killed off.

/thread

No need to project m8

tbh Onderon felt like the weakest part of the game to me since it was the one with writing closest to KOTOR 1.

I liked Kotor 1 much more. In addition to being a complete game that didn't feel rushed and full of cut content, I was felt more "Star Wars-ey" than Kotor 2 did. A lot of people like to suck Chris Avellone's moral relativist dick, but I just don't think it fit in well with the universe at all and the end result wasn't as enjoyable to play. Star Wars is and always has been about classical good vs. evil.

shit taste, the first game could have been as "star wars-ey" as it wanted if it didn't have middle-school tier characters and dialogue.

If you're not using the Jedi Jesus face you're playing the wrong way.

Replying to bait, niggers.

Star Wars was never about good vs evil, that's prequel trilogy garbage talk.

Yes, it's shit.

Atton comes across as bland but if you actually investigate and talk to him he's actually key to the a lot of major plot events. He comes across as bland because he's supposed to. It's his job to be inconspicious.

Holla Forums was a mistake.