Old games that game journalists & SJWs would hate today

Red Alert 3
Command and conquer generals probably be banned in A few European counties for hate speech if it came out today.
cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Empire_of_the_Rising_Sun
cnc.wikia.com/wiki/GLA

user, I know it's going to be hard to believe, but the leftists don't actually think the USSR was good.
t. grew up in a leftist family

Duke Nukem and Conker's Bad Fur Day, for sure.

You grew up in a different time faggot. More importantly

I don't even fucking like this game but Assassin's Creed's first game is borderline unacceptable to the kind of audience they attempt to cater to now.

All of the good ones.

I'm pretty sure they'd overlook all that other stuff.

Don't kid yourself, the fact that they give the Christians sympathy and showcase them as more misled than actually inherently evil is enough to put the game solidly in "unacceptable" now, especially when you combine it with the other factors.

You can directly compare AC1 to how easy to swallow AC2 is where the bad guy is literally the easiest Pope in history to depict as a villain and all the bad guys are mustache twirling Christian monster dudes with a white dude for a leader while the main character is olive skinned mixed dude.

Oh and don't forget the part where the games go from politically morally grey in the first game where it's a semi-conspiracy amidst both factions leaders to "there is literally just templars fighting jews over governmental representation."

Nah, man, AC 1 is actually too heavy for lefties now.

That is a good point. And I guess I subconsciously included all the shitty retconning AC2 did to 1. where after AC 1 Altair basically became a neckbeard that supported polytheism and how suddenly all conservatives are secretly templars.

Heh

Lefties don't think it was good. LEFTISTS either ignore it or make "ironic" jokes about it.

Since when do SJW like imperial Japan? They are all butthurt about muh Nanking

rule of rose, obviously

hell, it was controversial then, it wouldn't even make it out of japan today

Sort the comments by newest and try to spot all the butthurt liberals on this video

A large degree of it was because AC 1 was based on a fucking novel where 2 was just Ubisoft writers throwing shit at the wall and hoping the sandbox formula would stick.
It's also why the worst parts of AC 1, the animus, are so bad; they're not from the book.

Back on topic, pic related.
God Hand wouldn't pass by SJW's these days, not in a million years.
In b4 someone claims the ten year old game two console gens ago "isn't old"

So all of them including these released in this year for being free of their socjus garbage?

You forgot the part where they required skill to complete as a base level expectation, not as an exceptional factor.
"The checkpoint is HOW FAR BACK?!" is a very common thing to hear when people play something from before 06 just like it is any time they play Sonic Mania or Dark Souls.

Witcher 1 depicts a white monster hunting masculine figure thinking of settling down with a housewife while treating sex encounters as collectable cards, all while treating gameplay as an MMO you actually have to put thought into and can't grind past if you want to beat it.
It would absolutely get hate by journos just because they expect you to do basic prep work for fights, by SJW's and journos for the aforementioned "sexism".

Oh yeah, and they would probably be mad the minority freedom group is shown as being just as amoral as the religious orders.

Holy shit Varg's gay?

Varg hinted he was bisexual in prison.

Street Fighter is basically made of offensive stereotypes they wouldn't like.

I think they feel bad about the nukes.

STALKER. Because there are no females.
inb4 >implying with picture of a bloodsucker

The entire GTA series.

rockstar is too big a name for mainstream journos and SJWs to attack, they'll always describe the series potty humor as "social commentary"

And?
That wasn't really the case during the GTA 3 - San Andreas days.
Hell, the fact that SA depicts the black community as having flaws and depth alone makes it unacceptable in most SJW's eyes.

Unlike Game of Thrones or any other mainstream media? They complained that GTAV didn't have a female protagonist. When Rockstar said "Well the story is about masculinity" they complained that a female would offer a different perspective of masculinity.

SJWS are too cowardly to attack anything that depicts brown people unless it straight up calls them niggers

They call each other that.
Also, you ignore the black SJW's that don't appreciate being shown as pieces of shit.

Viewtiful Joe is a game where as an autistic movie fan becomes empowered to rescue his blonde girlfriend.

but it was "BAD COPS :(" who were key villains in it so blacks were victimized in it so they can get away with whatever. SJW mindset isn't concrete at all always remember that

Reminder that despite Other M being everything SJW's hate about vidya the game got 0 real flack from the most publicized SJW's and journos since they don't fucking play games and just assumed Metroid = female empowerment.

I forgot to mention you could beat up female enemies too.

Nah dude, the ballers called you that shit too, didn't they?

I haven't seen that image in a while.

Like or hate Spec Ops The Line, SJW's would hate it for the same reason as

Only females in The Line are victims and citizenry swept up in the action.
Accidentally or otherwise you can kill them too, just like the few animals in the game.

>Implying the only female in S.T.A.L.K.E.R is not the Zone itself
**Inb4 a freedomer hugs the ground and calls the Zone "honey" or "mama"

Fug my spoiler

>red alert 3

Parasite Eve.
Especially when the soy boys watch Aya's shower scene

Shit moves so fast anything past 3-5 years is old now user.

Don't forget that there's at least one expansion pack that's borderline nationalist.

Nice

Swear to fuck that uploaded wrong, what the hell

What fucking planet are you from I was friends with a leftist who believed exactly that for 7 fucking years before he joined Antifa and started thinking I was a nazi just because I didn't buy into the same stupid bullshit he did.

We're not friends anymore, obviously. I mean, I wasn't the one who broke it off cause I believe you can be friends with someone who has politics you REALLY disagree with, but if you think these people don't exist you are either so, so fucking ignorant or you're lying.

The first Hitman has some hilariously stereotypical portrayal of spear chucking tribals in a Columbian jungle
Hilariously they are the allies you have to win over rather than the corrupt soldiers protecting the target.

"What are tankies?"

Communists are usually like that, agenda over relationship.

Yep. To be honest I didn't actually expect someone I was best friends with for that long to do something like that and I won't lie; It fucking hurt because we were close enough that I would have taken a bullet for him, but I guess he didn't share the same sentiment simply because my politics didn't align with his.

Anyway, enough about that shit this isn't my fucking blog, the thing to take away from this is that leftists are shitty people and will backstab you immediately if they deem you an enemy, which is super easy for them to do. It doesn't matter how well you know them, how long you've known them, if you don't agree with everything they say they will disown you and make sure mutual acquaintances know why they disowned you.

The notion that you have a stable relationship with a leftist is a false one. I mean, you hear more stories about families disowning people who vote for trump than you do families disowning you for voting hillary, that says a lot about their character, and why I will probably never be one of them, ever.

It shouldn't be this easy to list games off, not going to lie.

What?
Any form of Japanese nationalism scares the shit out of SJW's.

great thread op

Bullshit. RA 3 was a glorified parody of Cold War politics. And the "evil" depicition of the Japs was nothing compared to the shit they did in the actual world (what was Unit 731 anyway, and how come the US let most of it walk free after acquiring the "scientific" data they collected?)

You can do it too, just take a gif and rename it to have a different extension. Hell, you can post any type of file here as a .swf. Here is an mp3, for example.

They generally really don't. They cry how it was "not real communism!"

I hate tankies just as much but I absolutely love how everywhere they go that's infested with leftists they start to make them cry to the point the mods have to intervene and ban them. It looks just like that vid where a bunch of black Hebrews make that skinny Jew weep.

2008 is almost 43 years ago, user

Why would they feel bad about murdering christians though?
And stopping ebil fascists oppressing noble koreans and chinks
China is self-explanatory, but if not I implore an user to post the "don't learn mandarin" and "fuck Chinks" saga.

are you underaged?
That's how West operates, war crime tribunals are just mock trials not bound by rule of evidence article 19 of london charter where you accuse the loser of everything you did.
And every "despicable" act can be handwaved away as long as you have a research that you'll be willing to give away.

God Hand

All of them.

You're a little too late on the damage control my man

Just checked out Holla Forums and you are completely full of shit.

Sure faggot.

This game was disappointing but the popularity of Ass Creed 2 is something I'll never understand. I was so hoping for the game to be PoP x Hitman and it failed to deliver.

this is a coffee board only cuckboi

All of them They hate vidya.

Liberals, mensheviks, trotskyites and anarchists hated the USSR. Maoists, marxist-leninists, stalinists and such were all perfectly fine with it.

Shouldn't surprise you. Many of his contemporary black metal "musicians" were a bunch of buttmunchers.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

fucking all of them

ftfy

And that's how you know you're playing console trash or a console port.

You are probably right. Didn’t journalists called Cuphead Christian propaganda ?

Anything slav tbh familam

They like to avert their eyes from the concentration camps that were basically fucking cardwood unlike the German's fuckin summer resorts. They can eat a pile of ash of their ancestors with 20 centimeters of wood up their ass.

Hell, fuck journos for one thing, half a fucking user can't get the grasp of controls being different than anything post GOW TPS, everything is trash. And, good for them, less shit for them, more shit for me to squirrel away.

They don't, but I do.

The Soviet Union was one of the major perpetrators of the Holohoax, user. Where do you think 'muh deaf camps' were, in the Western Allies' zones or in the Soviet zones?
While allowing for their creation through the Holohoax, which legitimized the thievery of the Palestinians' land.
And also persecuted Christians and Russians and basically anyone who was religious. Also, the kikes were the main leaders of the Soviet Union.
Russians don't exist anymore anways. You only have gopniki and vatniki, but no true Russians, like before the October Revolution.

They’re literally the ones who fabricated it, you cocksucking lunatic.
You’re delusional.
1. Was created by kikes
2. Was run by kikes
3. Gave special privileges to kikes
4. Persecuted Christians
5. Committed genocide on Christians
6. Kill yourself.
COMMITTED. GENOCIDE. ON. RUSSIANS.

Reported for being 100% historically illiterate.

The closest slavs to pre-Revolution Russia would be Ukrops and Balts. Besides them you're fucked though.

And Balts are not Slavic, they're their own ethnic group tbh.

No, that's just how leftism works

For an example, feminism

I'm not debating that, I'm just pointing out that in the current climate that shit isn't passable.
The bar is just that far left at the moment.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Jornos and SJWs didn't give two shits about GTA until GTA 3 hit. Namely the dumb shit that Hillary Clinton and Jack Thompson tried to pull.

Yet during that same time period, nobody blinked an eye at Manhunt. This country is stupid.

You're surprised?

What the fuck are you talking about?

They'd hate everything on the NES if it was the current generation - too hard, no tutorials, no checkpoints, problematic content. The faggots love the NES now, though, right? They buy a replica console which sits on their shelf while they play Super Mario Run and drink a soy latte.

That picture will get you ban on Holla Forums

Wew

Trump will not get you ban on Holla Forums