Wow, just finished this "game"

wow, just finished this "game"
is this the definition of pretncious hipster bullshit?

sure am glad that i only rented this on a whim, and didn't pay any ACTUAL money for it.

Is this another subnautica ripoff?

Never once do these faggots stop to consider that humans are part of nature and thus everything we do is natural.
The fucking Internation Space Station is as natural as a beehive.

So you still payed money for it. Not only that, but even if you physically "bought" it, it's just a license to play the game, you never really owned it.

It's bullshit that they called it Abzu. Abzu is the abyss in Babylonian legend and the husband to Tiamat. He's the freshwater ocean, teeming with hideous beasts which he sowed into Tiamat, who bore the gods and the monsters.

Why are all the old Gods fucking furries?

t. rabbai scholomo swartz goldstien

because they knew the truth of this world:
that furries are the pinnacle of intelligent life and human evolution

Wrong mythology numbnuts. The Sumerians, Babylonians and Assyrians traditionally depicted their gods as humans.

OP is a horsefucker who forgot to turn off his tag.

But that's the truth user!

shhhhh….

Come on, user.
We all know robot pussy is best pussy

disgusting.
i would never ironically post about my horse waifu

she's a robutt

i wasnt talking about the stupid overwatch shitter, my horse wife is maud

ur waifu a shit

I thought it was a ripoff of those Japanese tropical island and swimming games? Wish I could remember what those were called.

like cutting off dicks and taking a bunch of hormones

oh hey a shill thread.

fuck off.

Good job on letting the kikes imprint you with the idea that polluting is okay because it makes money. Good goy.

dont you dare talk shit about my perfect waifu, she is pure and innocent.

Coming from a furfag…

miranda is barely even furry

100% human

the best part is that in cannon of wakfu, ALL furries are still totally human.
for example, this is a human. :^)

Basically, God prepared for everything in nature to have several backup plans in case humanity fucks themselves over.

Whoa purest human genes…

Why does fun have to take a backseat to whatever shit a dev wants to drone on about? You can make a fun game and hide the message in the form of a FUN setting and it would still work nicely.

You do realize that most autists fall in the mental retardation range, right? Abzu looks great and it's a pleasure to swim around doing shit all.
A game with no goal is better than slapping some cookie cutter 'get this, got there' objective to an empty ugly map.

Abzu sounds like something you say when mocking a guy being a bitch about something

That's Apzu and he is the Titan of fresh water. It's Tiamat who is abyss/sea/salt water.

Because SJWs are incapable of having fun so they don't want anyone else having fun either.

Why are there no video games that acutally let me fully explore video gaming as the artform it really is?

The best part of Wakfu is it's a great way to tell who the autist and or child in the room is.
Because they say things like "cannon of wakfu." Or know anything about wakfu.

Nonsense. Beehives exist and don't need greenscreens and hair gel to convince people of this fact.

Doesn't mean the progression of civilization isn't destructive and dooming the species itself. The difference between humans and the rest of nature is that we have the brains to think and should know better than to destroy the environments we live in.

wrong nerd, we OWN the earth so we can pollute and shit as much as we want, becuase we OWN it. deal with it tree hugger ;)

I'm guessing you're a gun control apologist as well.

Yes it is directly tied when major polluters are allowed to keep doing it. We have also developed a little thing called nuclear weapons that if unleashed in an all out war will kill be apocalyptic.

For the glory of mankind.

Wakfu is great you Nigger.
It is better than all anime. And every episode has a new waifu, and because its French all the girls are lewd as Fuck. French also sounds so much sexier than the high pitched bat-screeches of the commen disgusting chink

I played it earlier this year and I seem to recall the story revolving around returning balance to the ocean. Not necessarily just destroying the evil machine because machines are evil by nature. The big pyramid thing was a device that was broken and malfunctioning, not something people created to fuck with nature.

Woah, man. Save some shit taste for the rest of us.

(You)

Slow down there nigger, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Wakfu gives the French honorary Nippon status, but it's still only honorary.

You could have easily looked up gameplay footage to determine if it was worth your time or not. Why did you even grab it in the first place? Did you not do any research?

In a post-nuclear world, only nature would survive you retarded faggot.

Even if all the nuclear weapons in the world were all launched at once, in a manner so that their blast radius would not overlap, you would still be perfectly safe as long as you avoided being near cities or military installations. Why? Because there are only about 15000 nuclear weapons in the world (and that number is dropping over time), averaging around 500 kilotonns. Pic related is an 800kt nuke dropped on San Fran (orange is thermal radiation that causes 3rd degree burns, gray is the size of airburst that destroys most buildings). Well, shit, it raped that city, but didn't touch much around it, despite being bigger than your average nuke!
there wouldn't be any, dipshit. To get radioactive fallout, you would need to detonate the nuke at ground level, so that the fireball could suck in dust and soot that would get irradiated and thrown in the air by the explosion, from where it would then slowly fall down. Only that shit is practically never fucking done, since by detonating at ground level rather than in the air, you significanly reduce the airburst radius.

I am not going to live in Africa just in case of a nuclear apocalypse.

French sounds gay as fuck.

d-d-dont insult my nip overlords, anime is the greatest of all artforms!
why am i not surprised that you faggots would defend pedophillia: the animation

Abzu boils down to swimming forward and watching pretty sea stuff.

It's for weedfags and people who want to relax due to stress in their life. It's barely a game.

How did you play it for 3 hours without realizing that ?

Speaking of nukes…

Dude, french sounds like an underwater frog trying to speak. There's a reason Frenchies are called frogs, user.

It's Journey underwater, but lacks the good music and charm of it.