Star Wars

Might as well talk about the good ones because we'll see a lot of "ex-fans" running here after the disaster the new film is (On top of the bomb of NuBF2).

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=crpUHa9_pJ0
web.archive.org/web/20170408160950/https://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/01/26/star-wars-republic-commando-2-rumor/#
moddb(DOT)com/games/star-wars-jedi-academy/mods
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now THIS is a good game

Dark Forces 2 and Outcast best level is when you infiltrate the doomgiver, just devmapall to it

my nigga

I remember the GBA EP3 game being pretty alright.

Don't know why 8/v/ rarely mentions the SNES games when talking about Star Wars. Super Star Wars was clunky, but Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi were fucking solid (also a bit hard. It was great going carefully through the stages until you get the Plasma and fuck everything up, including the bosses)

what do you want to talk about, op? (^:
nice template thread.

The Kotor games still hold that Star Wars magic to some extent, specially the first one I'd say.

I keep having problems with dismemberment in jedi knight 1 & 2. It seems like using a bunch of the commands found online works for a while but in the same map or at the very least after a map change most if not all enemies will just fall down instead of being chopped to pieces.
Aneone else found a way to reliably keep the option on?

I like the setting too but I keep missing the tweaks to skills the second one brings, on a gameplay stance its pretty much just an improvement over the first.

You keep missing? What?

Stand down, best Star War coming through

I miss the tweaks they made to skills and balance in general in the second one while playing the first.
I'm not native speaker but I'm pretty sure I didnt word that incorrectly.

Oh alright, well It often happens when you go from the sequel to the game before it in any franchise.

He misses them, as in he wishes they were there.
Come on, user. Do you want to get bullied?

Did anything playable ever come from that leaked Battlefront 3 alpha/beta/whatever it was?

I remember hearing that there was a group dedicated to finishing the project, but EA shut them down.

It's a fucking shame, you could easily make a good fighting game out of the IP if they just put it in the right hands

Yes

Just play Soul Calibur IV, goy

They are still working on it under a different name.

Should I play Dark Forces 2 before Outcast and Academy or is it fine if I start with Outcast?

Yes and Yes.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Play them in order, user. They're all pretty good games

I thought this movie, while mediocre and full of stupid shit, was way better than The Force Awakens
We're still fucked up with JewJew Abrahams for Episode IX, though

People will keep paying to see them, no matter how shitty they get. It's a social thing.

I don't understand how you can say that with a straight face. They're all equally shit.

Any games where the main character isn't human (not counting games with customization where Human is still default)? Is pic related worth a pirate?

Tell me what made normalfags finally realize it's shit?

Probably the slug tits
Either that or Super Leia

Why was this un-wordfiltered? Fuck off リア充臭.

What?

It's real

No, I mean "What the fuck is the story behind this supposed to be?"

Luke is spending his good boy points and getting walrus mommy's milkies. How else would he survive alone for so long?

The entire movie is everyone shitting on Luke and undoing all the work he did in the original trilogy.

didn't TFA do that enough by magically reviving the empire ?

Why did they think people wanted to see this?

Yes but none of the characters personally berated him in that movie at least.

The Empire always survived, old canon and nucanon. Old canon at least showed an imperial civil war and the struggle of Imperial reunification though.

The woman in charge of it all is a 'star wars isn't for men anymore, more and more diversity everywhere' kind of person. You know the kind of blind environment those kinds people create around themselves.

what about the MMO? I played it at launch and it felt like a single player game being forced to not be one. Is it at all any better or still shit mechanically?

Wow this movie suddenly looks really good

It was made using an unfinished build of the RPGmaker of MMO engines by a team of people who've never made a multiplayer game before. It was and still is pure trash.

The Remnant was one of the most interesting, dynamic entities in the entire franchise.

fuck, i really liked the betas on the starter planets too. if only everything didn't fall apart after that

How is table-top simulator for running one of the various table-top RPGs?

Also since Disney axed the EU, Micrometers no longer exist in Star Wars.

Serious question. Is Star Wars Rebels the only good thing to have come out of the whole Disney Star Wars deal?

If you mean "The only thing that was remotely OK", then yes.

Some SJW stuff (stronk women, but at least they show their flaws from time to time), (((Ezra))) right down to the nose, but the writing is decent at least.

Time to post a lot of slobbering over Ahsoka to either redpill them about why feminism actually exists or send them scurrying back to Reddit out of fear of having heretical thoughts. There's enough fucking faggots from NeoGAF here already, we don't need any more normalfag retards.

Also I guess we can talk about how well different SW games have held up in the modern era.

I think most of the movie was shit, but it had some good things
There's some salvageable shit, instead of TFA

Has anyone played BattleFront 2 on PC since they brought back online multiplayer? I haven't touched it in ages and I'm getting the itch again

Of course. Why would they not make her even more of a Mary Sue?

You know something is fucked up when even the fake leaks were better than the real thing.

Even the Legend of Korra rip off fake leak for Rey was better.

tbf she has all the jedi books on the falcon, but that doesn't change the fact that disney ruined the franchises faster than lucas did with the prequels. why the fuck didn't they just use lucas' original ideas and build off of that?

I'm intrigued. Please explain?

Has Star Wars even been not shit?

MUTT WARS: THE LAST PUREBLOOD

EU, dumby

no

Honestly I would have much more preferred a KOTOR movie adaption with a Disney budget than any EU adaptions.

No, he's talking about the treatments and drafts that Lucas wrote for Episodes 7/8/9 and gave the Disney when he sold the franchise to them. Disney trashed them, ironically, in favor of the trash they've been peddling.

Isn't EU stuff created by other people? Like…Mara Jade…Kyle Katarn…etc. Others created them.

jesus wept he looks worse than the puppet

Luke has plenty to do in the EU

Oh, well that makes sense

still had to get approved Lucas

it had something to do with luke being a father and training the new jedi order, and then some familial drama or some shit. i don't remember, but the pre-disney eu had some elements of it

Any games where I can play as Super Leia?

Best scene in the movie. 11/10 film of the year.

It just keeps getting worse. Just when you think it can't, it just does.

pick one

I like it enough. It's shitty fanfiction, but at least it's interesting shitty fanfiction. To be honest, it's the best thing Star Wars is going to get in the way of new games for a long time, if ever.

I was pretty sure in the nu-canon they had the Emperor self destruct the Imperial fleets and what not because they proved they were too weak to defend him as he died and then the nuorder kinda came out of nowhere

It's real cambodian breast milks.mp4

Got back from seeing it, only reason I saw it was it was for a friend's birthday.

"Let it all die, the jedis the new order bla bla bla" -Darth Emo
Agreed.
"that was a cheap move" Luke to R2 showing young hologram Leia in a very apt meta moment
Agreed there too.
Final scene of the movie shows who the intended audience as plain as the hollywood jooish nose. It's a glorified commercial for the merch and toys for kids.
Little to no character growth, rey is still worst marysue, the bbq porg seems sponsored by PETA. There is an attempt at humor and sass lines that falls flat and dates the movie 5 seconds after it's uttered. If you pretend the movie has no plot and it's all just a long demo reel, you might be entertained. Maybe.

Disney\Kathleen Kennedy\Rian whoeverthefuck\ JJ abrams managed to do the impossible. They've fucked up a formerly fairly safe money making franchise and reduce it to something worse than bad, it's just boring. Most of the audience in the theatre I was in did not laugh at a single "funny" line. The few who chuckled were either very young kids or people who just came in to watch whatever is playing most recently. And not a single clap at the end of the movie. Not a single fucking one.

Hopefully the EA lootboxes debacle will continue to fuck Disney and EA up in their own asses.

I had a good chuckle with the "Reaching out to the Force moment, but I attribute that to Mark Hamill more than anything else.

Movie was shot way too damn fast. Pacing was what really killed it. If they'd just slowed down and let the moment ride a bit there could've been something that left an impact. Instead I'm left with:
That Gook just tazed the nigger

CodeBreaker character could've been a decent Han replacement, I was wondering why he was written far better than anyone else, then I realized he was just another villain. Bleh.

SaltHoth GroundRider fight could've been an interesting spectacle, that needed more time to develop. The salt and red earth was a good interesting look. Crystal Foxes were interesting, but needed to be in a high fantasy film instead.

That Gook just tazed the nigger

Hamill being a badass the last 20 minutes was Ok.

THAT GOOK JUST TAZED A NIGGER. I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO GO TO NEW YORK TO SEE THAT.

Really? I thought it was mostly a couple of
shitposting faggots trying to troll.
But yes, it's a boring and shit movie. I didn't like most of the EU stuff (except for Genndy's take on the CloneWars and Jedi Outcast, Academy, KOTOR, Republic Commando are great games. But holy shit, almost anything from the EU could have served as a better story script than what TLJ is.

That was definitely Hamill carrying the scene for woodface toothy Tina. There was hints of something that could have been more interesting through out but just fizzled in general. The "not yin and yang symbol heh or is it" symbol, acknowledging the eastern mysticism and martial arts influence, it's kinda there but it just didn't really develop into anything more than a "HELLO FELLOW SCI FI GEEK SUCKE- I MEAN GOY- I MEAN FANS WE 2 KNOW OF THE HIDDEN FORTRESS BY KUROSAWA AND SHAOLIN MONKS". Del Toro's little spiel about good guys bad guys. But it didn't really go anywhere beyond that very superficial way imo.
Visually by itself, it was alright, interesting way to show "blood on snow" without using blood. Other than that, it was just a demo reel visual. Nice looking but didn't go anywhere story wise.
he a good boi he just wanted to use the escape pod to go to college planet he dindu nuffin
You can tell he was at peace when he went and gone ded and didn't have to appear in the movie anymore. Unless they're going to go overly literal ghost dog jedi and have a ghost party with yoda.

TV’s not freaking out. They’re reveling in it. They know it’s utter shit.

Snot crystals foxes, I like to think of it as snot crystals. It fits well with Luke saying lazer swords. But young anakin said it too! And it was shit back then too. Embed not really related.

Alright who's got the one with spinning Sheev?

Oh shit. You just reminded me of the “leak” where Luke tells Rey, “No, you are MY father.” because she was a “reincarnation” of the chosen one.

I can’t decide whether I prefer that to what I’ve seen of the screeners, and that’s really fucking sad.

Truly normalfags have this site infected.

Got back from seeing it, only reason I saw it was it was for a friend's birthday.
Dubs, what are you going to say next?
That's how the routine goes right? Hu's on first?

Making a big budget version of JK Dark Forces2 would have been better than the actual movie. A drunken retelling of user playing Yoda Stories would have been better.

One of the early reviews said “you could literally skip this film and episode 9 would make just as much sense coming off of 7”, which I’m sure disney fucking HATED to read.
You know, I’m an American–lived here my whole life–and not once has anyone ever clapped at the end of a film in any theater I’ve been in. I really don’t understand the meme.

Oh this image makes a whole lotta sense now. What a fucking train wreck of a movie.

There was a few where I remembered clapping in the movie theaters. If it was premiere night the chances are higher some clapping might happen if the movie was highly anticipated and well received. I didn't go to the premiere showing because fuck that. But it was technically the first official day showing in the place I went to. It was a boring movie overall to me.

An animu OP styled hodgepodge would be more interesting than the actual movie.

Oh, and I knew the movie was bad when I realized that the Gook and the Nigger were being shipped, and their offspring would be an Asian-Black Hybrid named Hiro Protagonist riding a motorcycle and wielding a katana in a Cyberpunk dystopia and that's STILL LESS RIDICULOUS THAN THE BULLSHIT THEY TRIED WITH THE FORCE-USERS PLOTLINE!!!

Perfect. I forgot all about that poster.

It's somehow both bad and boring with side of bland. It's kind of a feat to manage to make all that into the movie, yet disney pedowood somehow did it.

No it fucking wasn't. Literally the first three quarters of the film entirely irrelevant to the conclusion. At least TFA mimicked IV. TLJ is the worst Star Wars film ever made and I don't know how you can say otherwise.

I just want to remind you all that this is Star Wars now.
Skip to 3:10

What the fuck is this weird fetish shit doing in a blockbuster movie?

Good choices m8. Also, ex-fans are probably Disneyfags and nobody wants them. Any true fan stayed locked away in their basement while posting on /starwars/ or /sw/.

PIC-RELATED IS THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE FRANCHISE

Posted in the thread several times already fellas.

I know, that's why I said it was a reminder.
Star Wars can absolutely never live this down. This is worse than a million Jar Jars.

A lot of things, especially the bastardization of Luke. The majority of normalfag "fans" were just nostalgiafags who only ever watched the OT. The rest are just kiddies who only ever watched TFA. Luckily their parents will never let them watch another film due to a podracing kid exploding into burnt bits in Poe's hands.

Are you sure you want to stand by those words, mate?

Jar Jar would've pulled it off tbh.

I am tempted.

I am ashamed that I want more of that.

WHO THE FUCK GETS THE MONEY FROM BATTLECUNT 2 (THE REAL ONE) on GOG?
Every time I get different answers either EA or Disney, and sometimes specifically the branch of Disney that makes the starwars merch (but still technically all of disney) I'm fine with the mouse having my 3 dollars but I take issue with EA having it considering they fucked the series to death.
And I'm too strong in my convictions to pirate it if I am not okay with the business end of things

Yes. TFA is infinitely better than TLJ, and TFA is mediocre at best.

Disney would.

Pandemic Studios is dead and Disney owns Lucas Arts. EA only has an exclusivity license and the brand from Disney, not transferred ownership of the original Battlefronts.

Shame on you.

Mostly Disney and a small bit to GOG. EA gets absolutely nothing from star wars games unless they or bioware made it

Mark Hamill loved EU and his character(Luke) should have the EU happy ending, but no fucking kikes ruined him

Nothing but vids on youtube of him where he looks like he's on the verge of crying. Guy's been completely fucked. His biggest legacy has been utterly fagged up for the sake of feminism and Disney's greed.

Hey, I'm not gonna fault the mouse for hiring an incompetent employee with a nice portfolio of stolen work, it happens all the time

Disney is the EA of film and television, you madman.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Yeah but TV and movies are gay so who cares. Not like it's something I'd care about getting fucked up.

What what's happened to Luke must be his own personal Fall of Rome. Fuck Disney.

Would you drink her milk?

Just imagine knowing that you had played a beloved character to kids for generations only to have new management come in and completely fuck it all up in your old age. Mark Hamill is going to die knowing that when people think of Luke now, they'll think of some nasty old guy milking aliens.

Found the fag that never played OG BF2.

Hold up!
What if that isn't milk? What if that's actual a type of poison? And, Luke knows that he's being suckered into some quest that's going to destroy his character? So, he drinks it at the beginning, before his "conscious" gets the better of him, and then dies at the end of the film because the poison has run it's course?

Please stop posting your gay little videos here. No one gives a fuck about your edgy attempt at e-fame.

I just figured it was a reference to the blue milk he drank in a new hope just to make everyone clap because they remembered that

Oh fuck me I just noticed this
Gimme a sec I'll fix it

More

Now it should be usable.

That's all there is, sadly.

Next best thing I got is droid.

Nice.

Jesus fucking Christ. Thinking about it it's been a long fucking time since I was a fan of Star Wars.

good

The majority of Star Wars shit is just that: shit. The only thing that the original series got well was the visuals: it managed to put high quality effects in a series of heavily advertised entertainment movies.

100% certain that was their attempt to do some Extended Universe-type shit.

Think about it, these are mass made so getting an entire harem wouldn't be that hard. God my dick.

tbh, I was always more of a Star Trek fan.

Sauce?

How's that working out for you?

This is the point where they knew they couldn't make a good movie and just did whatever they could to finish it.

Painful, but less so than what Star Wars fans are feeling. At lesat nobody gives a fuck about Discovery, so they can shitcan it and pretend it never happened at any time. Disney's fuckups go to the core, and I doubt the franchise can be saved at this point. Especially since it still rakes in tons of cash and a whole new generation of fans are going to be defending it.

In retrospect, Scott Bakula wasn't that bad of a captain.

well user, one of the sources I found about how Mark loved the EU is from star wars wikia though sadly the link to said thread regarding Luke's EU family is down

**here is some comments about it:
"Pablo just told me about this. It doesn't surprise me. Somebody's using their head. George had talked about me handing Excalibur down to the new young hopes if there ever was a sequel trilogy, and not having hooked up with anyone, it makes sense that Ben ends up being the most influential person in Luke's life. It all makes sense, and I'm glad the caretakers are doing such a good job with the galaxy."**

What a selective memory you have, user. It was shilled with damage control too. And it still is.

Now you're just shitposting.

Wait the show is called Star Trek: Discovery?
Literally STD? Is this some californian bug chaser memery?

Probably.

The kicker is that MacFarlane made a better Star Trek than CBS did, AND WAS ADVERTISED AS A PARODY!

Of course it is, but the last I paid any attention to it - all I ever hear out of the fanbase is how The Orville is not just a better show, but a better Star Trek.

It's gone radio fucking silent to anybody who's not explicitly paying attention for it. That's not a good sign.

Yeah, a bit. But I'd rather have another Enterprise or horrible JJ Abrams movie than I would a STD where Klingons are a metaphor for Trump supporters.

is MacFarlane a self-hating jew or just a regular jew who out jew other jews?

I don't like that Seth MacFarlane wrote a better Data than anyone involved in the TNG films managed to. Don't make me like you, Seth. I don't want to.

I saw the punchline coming light years away. If this is par for the course for that show, it's even worse than Family Guy.

Probably because Star Trek's formula isn't that of some epic sci-fi action show, but more like that of a soap opera.

Kill yourself. This is the stupidest shit I've ever read.

Well at least we still have Red Dwarf. Does anybody even give enough of a shit about it anymore to ruin it?

structurally, it's quite understandable. When making a parody, you must write such that when you take away the comedy, it is still a pretty good whatever it's spoofing.
It worked for Young Frankenstein and it works for The Orville

That fan theory that Jar Jar was originally intended to be Darth Plagueis would have been so much fucking better than what we've gotten so far. Hell, Jar Jar could still be alive in the sequel trilogy. We could have found out that he WAS Darth Plagueis and had him be the main villain this time around, but no. Just fucking imagine.
Perfect ending.

That robot looks so fucking cheap.
The face is okay but outside of that he looks like a shitty toku character.

They all have a fetish for their second greatest enemy.

Ironic webm considering those cucks probably loved this new movie.

There's a video of the negress model that starred in the Battlecuck 2 game calling the guy who played Jar Jar and asking him about that theory. He didn't say yes but he did say there was certainly a larger plan for Jar Jar that was discarded because the first film was shit, possibly about Jar Jar being an agent of Palpatine or even more.

Their treatment of 7 can't be comprehended outside the context of "they were paid to support it". None of their statements, whatsoever, are based in reality. It's very strange.

Then what is it? It's mostly just people, aliens and robots talking about things and interacting with things.

Thanks

Why do people like these hacks?

They didn't like Rogue One and this was way worse than that, so I don't think they'll like this either.

Well, jews, you've done it. You've made me not only feel bad for George Lucas, you've made me want to kill everyone who destroyed his legacy and restore it before he dies. We're going to kill you all and make his movies based on his original drafts.
>he openly calls out the jews for what they are: the (((white))) slavers
That's amazing, too.

"Military space adventure" in the same playing field as Stargate and ''Babylon 5".

It's political/moral drama mixed with action/adventure. You should watch it sometimes, it's easy to notice that.

>>he openly calls out the jews for what they are: the (((white))) slavers

What?

But it isn't a military space adventure. The main characters are armed with what I can only assume to be light weapons. Give them surgical equipment and you've got MASH in space.

Thinking of starting a new Jedi Academy play. Any mods that improve single player (or at least add more customization options)?

I guess the SJWs are just talking about jews when they talk about white privilege right? George is a far lefty.

Sounds good, but then you realize he's not talking about SJWs and is instead talking about people like George Bush and Trump.

>>>/strek/11833
>>>/strek/12231

Maybe you should stop that and just try actually watching an episode or two. Pretending you know what a show is all about when you haven't even seen it makes you look like a mouthy idiot.

Yeah, maybe at the closest airbase/starbase. They don't move in with the officer on the aircraft carrier.

Considering it's science fiction, there's probably even better weapons out there that could wipe out entire armies. They're explorers and diplomats, not soldiers.

I did watch an episode. And it was exactly how I described it:
It's honestly not something I find enjoyable.

Federation really should have adopted some kind of attachable stock for a phaser like those early pistols had. Could be pretty minimalist as phasers have no recoil to absorb.

>>>/strek/11951

I love how you're telling star trek fans what the show is about after you watched one episode. What a faggot.

I used to consider kotor to be a nearly perfect game until I learned that Juhani being bi in the original was a "bug" that they "fixed" and now she's a full blown dyke that I can't romance.

I only know four things about Star Trek:
1. It's in space.
2. It's mostly just dialogue and plot.
3. They wear silly clothing.
4. For some inexplicable reason they go back in time to the cowboy days.

Its a masterpiece

Don't forget that the met Satan at one point.

They also live in a space communist utopia

I just realized that Gon the dinosaur is clearly inspired by the gorn holy shit

I'm a pretty big Trek fan, and that's actually close to being true.
What Star Trek really is is some interesting characters and settings constructed per series, some relatively generic sci-fi (and general drama) scenarios are written for any characters, and the characters are injected into the story, and it is refined into something that makes sense in the setting and for the characters. Saying "it's mostly dialog and plot" is pretty accurate to what is in its initial form basically a televised radio serial.

Pretty sure that was more so you didn't have some larger government, politics, or economics to worry about in the story, and to make sure it was just mostly about these guys in space. It's just to isolate the stories. Most people think Star Trek is pretty serious business, based on the fans, but what it really is is a fun space sci-fi anthology series.

Then DS9 happened.
hooktube.com/watch?v=crpUHa9_pJ0

Yeah, but I'm speaking largely of TOS. DS9 is a bit of a black sheep for a reason, because it broke a lot of the general formula and did a lot of arcs.

Did that happen too? What a shitshow.

Maybe in the original, but in next gen and ever sense they've been playing up the "utopian, athiest, tolerant, marxist dream" parts.

Jews were the slavers and they pretend to be white. Don't be an idiot.

Satan is a semi-recurring character in Star Trek.

For anyone interested in watching the whole movie >>>Holla Forums1014561

Except for the fact that the whole episode was about how it wasn't "The devil" but rather a conman.

Holy shit everyone in that webm that is not a kike looks so dead in the inside. It just like Bill Murray with the Cisbusters again

Also what are some good Star Wars Universe shit? You know something like books or maybe even tabletop games

This game was good.
I also had some sidescroller on SNES.
First level on it was a pseudo-3d speeder sequence.

It's a damn shame we never got republic commando 2.

Try replaying it user. You'll find that your memory has deceived you.

Fun fact, there was a sequel to republic commando call Imperial Commando planned it was that or Rebel Commando, depending on which way they wanted to take the story. And rumor has it that Lucas Arts was over 70% complete with it when Disney came in and fucked everything up. but those are just rumors.

Didn't that came out for the PSP? Also NEVER EVER

We getting angry over cancelled games now?

Not that i can recall, and a web search doesn't turn anything up. So either you're thinking of something else, or the internet is broken again.

sure why not

Some of the best books on the matter are the Thrawn Trilogy by Timothy Zahn. It starts after the ending of 6 but does literally everything better that TFA by a great deal. Its one of the few things that have the same level of quality (characters, plot, universe building) as the OG Trilogy.

Did some more digging and look what I found.

web.archive.org/web/20170408160950/https://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/01/26/star-wars-republic-commando-2-rumor/#

and no, I DONT know how to shorten archive links, what'cha gonna do about it!

yes?

Anyone know of any good mods for Jedi Academy single player?

just play it vanilla. It's perfectly good by itself. Otherwise just go to the moddb page and sort by "popular all time"

moddb(DOT)com/games/star-wars-jedi-academy/mods

But I've played it at least half a dozen times.

go to the moddb page and sort by "popular all time"

X-Wing series.

Anyone have the one with the superman theme?

Comics Invasion and Empire Series

They're making more red dwarf but no ones really watching it. It's obvious it's a cash grab.

Jar jar was supposed to have a much larger role in the story sure but he wouldn't have been a sith. Jar jar was basically there to push the limits of technology and when he failed to appeal they took his tech and ran with it else where.

does anyone have the clip where kylo ren is shirtless in his chambers?

asking for a friend

He might not be as charismatic as the other captains but he's still not bad - especially in the latter two seasons. He's about on par with or slightly better than Kathryn "keep those promotions coming" Janeway.

It served that purpose, sure, but also raised a fuckton of utterly ignored questions by itself and Roddenberry was also emotionally invested in the idea to the point of being absolutely insistent that his Progressive Utopia Free of Hate™ was not to be questioned. Only after he died and his vice-like grip on the franchise was broken were the writers allowed to go deeper than "IT'S MAGIC SPACE COMMUNISM AND IT JUST WERKS" as far as Federation politics were concerned.

Lucas wanted half a dozen games called "Rebel ____". No, I'm not kidding.

Any of the Darkhorse comics.

I forgot to add that Jewsney recinded DH's publishing rights to any Star Wars products, even though they set the standard for Star Wars comics.
That shit is just like the Lucas Arts shuttering.
I don't buy anything Star Wars anymore.
And I refuse to waste time with anything released since the prequels.
I don't even like those anymore.

Rebel Rebel?
Speaking of, someone over at /strek/ might have uncovered a sordid history of Roddenberry. :^)
>>>/strek/862

Too soon, satan.

It's getting murdered. I'm surprised too but I guess these poor fuckers had enough faith left in Hollyjew to be dissappointed

I just played it for the first time last week. Man, it reminded me of that Star Wars magic I had forgotten and made me even more depressed at the franchise's current state at disney

How good are either of the Forced Unleashed games? Any specific version that I should pick up?

The first Forced Unleashed is pretty good, but the sequel for it was pretty underwhelming if I remember.

I'm personally a fan of the second and third Bespin levels even if one starts escorting a droid. Also you reminded me of my favourite thing to happen in the game. During the bit where you fight alongside Luke I accidentally lopped his head off. Kyle got all sad, and the two remaining enemies started duking it out in the background.

That's not good enough. I want it to hit a wall like nuGhostbusters.

Ultimate Sith Edition has some really retarded missions, but its fun retarded, like Metal Gear Rising.

The first TFU was alright. I particularly liked how many costumes and different saber colours you could unlock. I remember the controls for the bit where you drag the Star Destroyer down from space being fucking horrendous but that's fortunately just a one-off sequence that never happens again. Never played the second one, though.

KOTOR is a game that captures that old star wars magic
KOTOR 2 is a game that captures that old star wars magic and kills it forever

I'm still really upset that they didn't just make Ghostbusters III with Harold Ramis' character as a ghost that comes back. It would've been touching.

Imperial Commando got fucked as much as Battlefront 3 did. It was in development but first got cancelled by LucasArts to make room for Force Unleashed. It went back in development when Force Unleashed (and the sequel) got a mediocre response THEN got fully fucked when Disney took over.

The details of the story are mixed because they had two ideas. The first was following Delta Squad as they became apart of the Empire and were hunting Jedi. The second was about Sev joining the Rebellion during the Empire's rise and training Rebels. They were most likely gonna combine them.

Holla Forums r8 my waifu :3

To let Redditors and cuckchanners out themselves so we can all laugh at them. You should be welcoming the change

WTF is this bullshittery?

Also, using any fan calcs ever.

What's that quote about faking imbecility being the apex of intelligence? That's Darth Jar Jar.

worst game

They're all multi-player only or massively unfinished.

The original numbers were from an official TNG guidebook for technical shit.

This is why Disney will never understand the autism of Star Wars, this game will never get a remake :(

I'm not the creator of the video tho

Guess he finally turned to the dark side of force

LOL

That was literally in the movie, but he had skinned one before roasting it on a stick, and the others were guilting him into not eating it by making pathetic noises and puppy dog eyes

Why don't you?

That's extrememly wrong

Your daily reminder: This is actually licensed

Still more respectful to the series than the sequel trilogy

They're tools and paid shills even if they wanted to pretend their routine wasn't.

Despite the video title, Vader never twerks.

how is there not a poopoopepe rendition of this yet

Why the fuck would anyone want to use Microsoft or Sony products; holy shit.

Oh I'm sorry. He ""dagobah bumps"". Totally different thing, right?

It’s completely different. It’s not our fault you can’t distinguish nigger behaviors.

Thank you, user, you actually made me want this.

Still trying to force this meme, I see?
seriously, it’s becoming so forced that milhouse was more natural of a meme than it
Also, inb4, Hurr durr, butthurt American; you don’t need to be an American to know when a meme is being forced, the same thing happened with the stupid banana. pic related.

It's great tbh

I think they look hilariously British.

Right.

Whole movie is still up on Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums1014561

First was pretty good, but the second was dogshit. You'd expect environment manipulation and overall TECHNOLOGY as good or even better than the first game, but it ends up being lackluster in almost every aspect involving responsiveness and gameplay.

I really, really, really like this image.

I see it as the rightful punishment for burgers shitting up the board with their constant political screeching.

Brits are awful about projecting.

Literally one autistic German was spamming that shit for hours on Holla Forums before flags and IDs were turned on.

Wish I had a force sensitive gf who would use the force to make me force cum and force choke my balls.

Anyone here get to play the VS multiplayer in the Wii/PS2 version of TFU 1/2?

Yeah they are different, you're referring to the transition to Palpatine when Vader is humping the air right? Twerking is when you stick your ass out, point it at whomever, and make a more vertical circular humping motion and shaking your ass all around. Not saying that's not hilarious seeing Vader do all that shit with "GREAT" and "AWESOME" over his crotch forcing the player to stare at his dick.

It's like when Microsoft decided to build the Xbox brand: if they can get little girls to like Star Wars by having bootleg Luke be a Disney princess instead, they can make double the profit on action figures and merch. Quadruple if they get blacks into the nu-Han Solo and nuYoda.

Disregarding that Leia exists, and now has retarded force powers that rival Rey.
Disregarding that Lando exists and is a pretty nice guy.
Disregarding Disney has no idea how to tap into the power of waifus while making them stronk.
Disregarding Disney now owning Fox, which means they own the TV political spectrum, so neocons can shit out diversity claims too.

I mean, who does LucasFilms think they are, Bungie? And since they're the richest motherfuckers on the planet next to Soros & the Rothschilds, they only need one hit to win the game. The only silver lining is a SW cameo in KH3…if you can play with the OT at all.

worst part of that video is that the guy doing the moves is clearly bad at it and off-tempo.

Saw some negress dancing to Rasputin in a webm thread and that was some actually decent dancing.

Murdoch kept the news side of the business, meaning Fox News is not owned by Disniggers. IIRC the deal was mostly for 20th Century Fox, which is different from News Corp which is what Fox news operates under. I could be wrong about that last bit, but Fox News was not part of the acquisition.

Fox News and Fox Sports weren't part of the deal, so Disney is still suck with SHITSPN and its declining amount of sports it can actually cover.

Almost didn't realize the black dude's face was unedited.

Dude she's like 10!

How are the official Battlefront 2 servers? Says there's over 1000 people playing at the moment. Is it difficult to find full games?

is it worth buying for 3 bucks?

also, what are the must have mods for it?

Has anyone here actually beat the Super games?

A grand strategy game of star wars would be good. Sad that there arent one. I think there was a mod for stellaris, but it is outdated, I think. At least Sins of a Solar Empire have some mods, and altouhut not Grand Strategy, its is good.

Anything after 2005 is shit. Yes it has been a long fucking time since Star Wars games were good.

Here's some good ones.

What about Empire At War?

That's not very smart. It is well known that the Fox News demographic is old and dying. Kinda like Murdoch himself.

Multiplayer works, just not well. Disney has been really dragging their feet in the patching process.

Opt for the GOG version, it supports crossplay over Galaxy with Steam users and is on sale for the same price.

Why is everyone saying TLJ ruined Luke? It's fucking 30 years later and they spend a huge chunk of the movie explaining why he changed into the person he is.

Is everybody dumb?

Take it from Hamill.

force of corruption with SI was the best star wars space rts

That video needs a remix with luke sucking down milk from that grotesque sloth with scenes of all the jews smiling and rubbing their hands mixed with it.

The only common trait the Luke from episode VII had with the Luke from the original trilogy is the name and being Leia's sister.

what piss me off is the fact that they could have just made a movie series out of the EU.
it would have been super easy, the script already exist, the scene too … and yet… Disney decide to go "nope fuck them all huho ! i wanna put my footprint on this series huho!"

They probably didn't want to have to pay for the copyright on any of the EU stuff so they just waved their hands and made it all non-canon. Ironic with Disney being one of the biggest and most satantic supporters of draconian copyright this galaxy has ever known.

It's all good to them when they hold the copyrights but otherwise it's the work of Satan.

If DC/Warner can go and rip dialogue straight from certain Mark Waid written Superman comics to use for Man of Steel (and not pay or even inform him until he watched it in the theater) then Disney should be able to do whatever they want with EU stuff. They got the inspiration for Kylo Ren crossguard lightsaber from the EU, Thrawn imade it in to Rebels, they didn't have to pay anyone for that did they?

I loved maxing out that game. Felt so damn fun.