Favorite Games thread. (an opinion based thread)

I'll start:
didn't like any after the first
didn't like any after the first

rules:

lets get down to it, we are always talking about what's bad, so what's Good?
first thread mysteriously 404'd less than 5 minutes after being created for what I assume is a mod who got their asshole cleansed with oxyclean over my opinions on vidya favorites. Then, the second thread was shadow anchored for no fucking reason at all, seriously mod whoever you are you deserve no presents under the tree when santa clause comes, you should be on the permanent naughty list forever you fucking cunt. this is a thread of decent quality and completely within the rules, fuck off.

the reason why I liked this so much is because they got the atmosphere right and it filled me with a sense of wonder. the gameplay wasn't the very best but the combination of the voice acting and the music and the story combined made me feel immersed in this whole thing where the reapers were a real actual scary threat. it felt mysterious but not in an annoying kind of way. being able to go to planets and drive around on them was really fucking cool, but I hate how they made it into a fetch quest.

why are you suggesting total fucking shit like that? you think this is funny? 10/10 great b8 m8 I'm fucking mad.

I hate those stupid fucking idiot faggot retards morons who actually thought that the stupid fucking redhead piece of shit is not the fucking professor, i don't know how these STUPID MORONS have not seen the OVAs, so im going to assume these braindead maggots are somehow secondaries, speaking of secondaries, the manga of lwa managed to make even BETTER CHARACTERS THAN THE CRAP TIER 25 EPISODE FEISTA OF COMPLETE GARBAGE. No one, I mean absolutely no one asked for this piece of crap that people ride on for two reasons: muh stupid fucking numbers, stars and other gay FUCKING SHIT. "MUH TRIGGER DID IT AGAIN THEY SAVED THE ANIME ONCE AGAIN"
oh and those degenerate retards that will fuck anything with rabbit ears, every fucking time thsoe stupid nigger post that stupid fucking rabbit every month was clearly recuriting shitposters to have desires to fuck a rabbit, then they ruin anything with rabbits, even though lwa was already shit they fucking shitpost about fucking the worst girl with worst ears and believe in stupid things like saying "rabbit" three times in succession every month gives luck.
I fucking hate those obvious 4am clones.

user, that's way too obvious, if you're going to do that I'm going to need you to back it up with an autistic rant-post on why these are actually good.

holy shit slow the fuck down, what are you talking about? this reads like "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH" meme

yea, agreed. at least make it funny.

I felt like this did a good job getting the starwars feel right and the story was believable and exciting. I would have liked more customization and alot of the features from kotor2 to simply had been included in the first one since I think 2 had a cucked plot. it will always have a special place in my heart for being a combination of half-decent gameplay but also immersive story. I know it could have been so much better though.

Ace Attorney 1 and 3 (like the others too, but you said favorite…)
HOMM3
Hitman C47, SA, BM
Pokemon Gen 2 and 3
Rollercoaster Tyccoon 1 and 2
Jazz Jackrabbit 2
And the number one…Future Cop L.A.P.D

I remember some of those. wow, blast to the past.

Disgusting
Have you considered suicide yet?

The sequel has identically mediocre gameplay but much, much better writing. I can understand someone hating both, but only Biowarefags like the first more than the second. The opposite is true for Mass Effect though so you are at least justified in that.

hey hey hey holy shit why do people always make these assumptions?

I don't like bioware, and I hate EA. I just like biowares older work which is why I mention ME1 and Kotor1.

I don't exactly dislike Kotor2. want my giant review copypasta on kotor1 and 2? it's really in depth and explains alot.

FUCKING Holla Forums auto-reddit spacing my posts. happens on and off. don't know what causes it.

And for my picks I'd go with these two

Bioware has never made a good game, they've just gone from making bad games to awful ones.

(you) are not fooling anyone kiddo!

mass effect 1 was good, what are you all smoking. it's 2 and 3 and beyond that were dogshit because of ea involvement.

1 was pretty awful, but if WRPG players consider it good then the entire genre must be shit

it had a ton of flaws and I admit that. I just liked it alot compared to other games. fairs fair.

just simply breaking buildings with a futuristic hammer or driving cars straight through them was some of the most fun I ever had in videogames. in the end it felt very limited and I feel like they didn't go as far as they could have. I'm disappointed they didn't use the same exact engine to come out with a game that was 100% destruction. armageddon sequal had far less in every way.

Skyrim Special Edition VR for the Switch, amigo.

Again, put more effort in if you're going to bait like this. We need some entertainment, not just obvious bait.

Your thread didn't 404, it's still up, you retard. See
Delete this thread.

Most people prefer Souls games even though they're just glorified PVE/PVP Action mmo sims with awful hitboxes, because they aren't shit like most WRPGs.

Нет, kamarad! There no primamka here. I buy shoot game. Very good, very chike brike. Fallout 4 VR is name. Buy for friend to. Buy for babushka even.

Oh, see, now that's pretty good. keep going, I like this.

7 days to die on PS4 is the only game I play or need

you didn't read the OP retard.

great campaign, simple but balanced multiplayer mode. in my opinion the best simple tank arcade experience. I liked war thunder but there are so many things wrong with that game that I can say that it has failed at what could have been something great.

totally garbage single player compared to the first game, wacky high speed multiplayer compared to the first. still a favorite but something about the way the tanks turn around is extremely annoying.

honestly did nobody else feel really good when they played mass effect 1 if only for the atmosphere and they way the characters were? I hate what they did to the character personalities in 2, and even worse in 3 and beyond.

takes everything that made 007 good and does it better. this game will make people angry as the developers specifically designed it to be rage inducing. you can shoot a guard and they will do this retarded half squat and then just shake their behind to one side or another in this sassy side lunge that makes them look like a crab. it is something that nobody has ever seen a security guard do in real life or any other video game. you think you have the shot and then they do this "Hgnn OOF" maneuver and you get shot and you're just left sitting there like "I just lost this entire level and have to start all over because of this stupid crab squat side lunge bastard"

if anyone's schizo it's you bud.

Take a walk, pal.

go put on lipstick guy

Your thoughts are disordered as hell. I literally can't tell what this thread is specifically about. Just list your favorite games? Seems like a pretty lame idea for a conversation.

you must be so delusional to not understand what this thread is about. there have been multiple-thousands of threads like this and there will be thousands more user. people create threads to share what all their different favorite games are and talk about them. this is Holla Forums for "video games" if you can not understand this simple and basic fact then you have more autism than I do.

This fucking guy.

Schizoid ramblings

No, actually, Holla Forums discourages low content threads like favorites and recommendations because they ultimately devolve into people just posting lists. You said your other attempts at making this thread were deleted, and that is why. It doesn't help that your thoughts are extremely disordered, and it's difficult to tell from the OP what you're even trying to say.

Mental illness is a bitch, and I wish you the best.

I know none of you will dare admit it but you are all the only reason why this thread is shit. I did my part but you chose to shitpost. not really a surprise. I'm 100% certain that had you just been civilized about this we could have had a nice discussion and walked away from this thread all having had enjoyed a good quality experience but I guess you guys are all on Holla Forums to troll, rather than actually talk about, let alone ever play any video games. I gave some good honest reviews and you spit in my face. it's really too bad that you rather all take the low road like that. one day you will innocently try to do something good and others just like you will do the same to you. on the bright side I know some lurkers out there enjoyed this thread just a little bit. it was a good attempt, and you can never take the joy this thread gave them away from them. deconstructive shitposting is the reason we have low thread quality in the first place, so keep shitting in the streets but don't complain when it overflows and you can't even find the loo buried in it all. peace, and goodbye.

Opinions threads are the worst fucking garbage. If you want to talk about X game make a fucking thread. Whats the point of knowing what other people play? You want to find new games to play? Look at the fucking catalog. There is no point in this thread people mention their favorite game anyway when its relevant. If everyone was polite, and that a huge fucking if, then the whole thread would be just list posting. This thread is template tier. I want you to leave, but you won't.

The thread is shit because it's literally copypasted from another thread in the catalog under a different title, and your posts make up exactly 50% of each thread. How do you not understand this?

You're a man of taste user. Loved playing Batttletanx 64 with my brothers. That guided missile!

Can you remove americanski spy in Flatout 5?