What Pokémon clone is the best Pokémon clone? I want to play a collecting game...

What Pokémon clone is the best Pokémon clone? I want to play a collecting game. But Pokémon on switch hasn’t came out yet.

Hello police?

Pokemon is already shit, why would you want to play a clone?

yes hello this is the police

Yes, I would like to send an SOS to the world.

You called?

Just play a rom hack or emulate a 3DS game.

How old is she exactly? She's older than the MC of the series right?

Moemon is the best pokemon clone. Moemon is always the best. Honorable mention to 2humon.

Jade Coccoon

You can't fucking make a loli police fetish.

Japanese female police uniforms really look like that?

SMT :^)

U-unless you got some Tom Petty.

Longer Skirt, but yes, apparently.

play robopon, or the medabots rpg for the gba or Azure Dreams.
if you can speak nip play any of the othernot-translated yet medabot rpgs (there are like 9)
Also other shit like "Zok Zok heroes" vid related

9 years old you pedo

That's a big bore.

Kanna is for cutes, not lewds.

old enough

Agreed.

You’ll have to provide your own message in a bottle. Sting is a pretentious twat, but I like his music.

4u

HANDS UP, REDDITOR

I want to [fug] lychee :^]

She is incredibly overrated, much like the titcow.

seconding this, step up the game

Fucking this.

GIVE ME THE GODS DAMNED LOLI POLICE ALREADY YOU FUCKING CRUEL FAGGOTS

I got it off google though.

>(((google)))
use better search engines faggot

Post headpats

Someone told me I can't, so I won't.

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI

PLEASE BAN THE DRAGON LOLI

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI
WASTE OF DUBS UR A FAGETOLI

oh god

There aren't

I'm sure you could find some if you look hard enough. There's a lovely board that you could use for some nice lists.
>>>/suicide/
At least fucking use startpage you cancerous faggotron

Kanna Farting Fire is canon

STILL WANT TO LEWD THE DRAGON LOLI?

Metal.

REQUESTING CLEANUP

Just don't go wrong-holing her then

Spectrobes: Beyond the Portals isn't a clone of Pokemon, but its similar in concept. You collect Spectrobes by reviving them from fossils you dig up and do battle against aliens by controlling them in real time 3rd person combat. I got a copy from a game store for $3 and Im enjoying it so far.

That only makes it hotter.

>>>/mon/

try Dragon Warrior Monsters. Pretty fun. Not quite the same as pokemon, but plenty of monsters to collect

Here you go, fag.

Oh user!
Don't you realize this means that the ideal way to fuck Kanna is to sedate her with chloroform soaked in Dragonsbane, take her to your Black van, drive out into the woods, find a good spot to fuck her in, then proceed to get your hands on potions of fire resistance mixed in oil, lubricating your body and her tight puckered anus so that when she farts you remain unaffected- but her insides are now literally a temperature so high your dick is literally inside of a natural top level sauna that is dripping with loli-anal juices and powerful oils?

Like holy fuck, people tend to forget that farting and prep/border scat exist for the purpose of 'literally warming up a sexual furnace.'

If she farts during, then she sets the entire forest on fire, and this is the deterrant to her controlling her bowels to pleasure you, because it is a scientific fact 8 year olds can take up to 12 inches with training- so you're not going to have trouble with lube for that matter, and there's something fucking amazing about literally fucking a loli of such caliber in a forest, once teeming with life, now a vision of the hell the solider in vietnam witnessed with Napalm as you hear the screams of nature as you literally fuck an entire forest to death with the pleasured moans of a mighty magical being with power greater to your own being used as the method of execution.

This is literally a fucking achievement fit for inscription on a slab to be buried and recovered centuries later- Seigfried- the master of dragoncunny.

Smelless-sexual furnace farts from post magical enema, performed using magical potions and oils and the determination of mankinds quest to quell nature in his aims for perfection.

Also, technically holding Kanna up whilst assfucking her as she farts means you literally make a massive pillar of flames, kinda like when Grom helscream is consumed in a post Manneroth Fel-fire Explosion in the shape of you standing and fucking her- effectively leaving an outline of your self on the landscape standing tall and firm, leaving a mystery to all as to how such scorchmarks came to be due to the heat given off.

Also, this means Dragon panties probably smell like sulphurus volcanoes mixed with strong phermones, the smell of lizard/snake oil- the phermones part being that smell you get when you notice a real attractive person on the bus and this semll enticingly good, and of course, sweat and urine- which also have phermones.

This is of course dependant on the factors of dragon panties being heat resitant, how absorbent they are of body excretions, and whether or not the farts are wet or dry- something under debate because of how ignited farts work- given that as a dragon Kanna would already not suffer from back blast, she'd suck her farts in just fine without pain, meaning, under constipation and cramps- there is the possibility of like what? tiny explosives in defecation train? Lizards kind of shit in clean snake-trails so it's probably unlikely, but she probably has a better log-cutter than most so Anal Prep is honestly low-duty.

Breath control adding to sexual experience is key though- Dragons can probably go for hours on end withouth exhaustion- presumably.

Breat milk is an interesting question- Is it sour? that's how it is with snakes- I think.

. . . . . .why does the loli have anal beads in her hair?

Why don't you?

this thread gave me fucking cancer, you should all feel ashamed of yourselves.

Not everything round goes up your ass, you flaming homosexual.

I like where this thread is going.

Good Pokemon clones that let you play as a cute girl?

Prostate Cancer?