Rune: Ragnarok Gameplay Screenshots

Ah shit, this is looking pretty good
Still can't believe Human Head recovered after the Bethesda and Prey 2 bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

runeragnarok.com/forums/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those are bullshots, user.

Rune had horned helmets as well.

That said, I expect only the worst from this.

Wheres the HUD
Wheres the gameplay

I don't think Human Head has the money to make a full fledged 3D action game in this day and age without it making them bankrupt.

I want to believe this is going to be good, as the original Rune was one of my favorites, but at this time and age my hopes are low. This industry is pozzed beyond salvation and chances are this will be early-access microtransaction open-world survival PUBG-like marxist shitcockcrap.

How so?
They made some really good games and most of the talent is still there after all these years.

They worked on ports and mobileshit to fund it.
They probably have more money than the Witchfire devs and those are making a good looking game as well.

Check the forums for any bullshit
Thats the only way we will know much like Dawn of War 3
runeragnarok.com/forums/

I am more surprised they didn't mock bethesda by keeping the design of the helmet.

I really hope they do it after all the shit they had to put up with.

Vanishing of Ethan Carter sold over half a million copies on PC alone.
They are also based in Poland compared to Human Head's location of Wisconsin and Witchfire is a first person shooter compared to the open world sandbox RPG that Rune:Ragnarok is supposed to be.

They actually giving us gameplay footage? because "Open-World" with sailing, hunting, working economy and other buzzword features means this game is too fucking ambitious and do they even have the funding?

Fair enough, but the Austronauts are an independent company while Human Head are a private one.
They could have new investors and we wouldn't know.

True, we'll have to see though, this isn't a fucking Kickstarter handout and they'll be the ones to lose if it doesn't turn out good though so I'm ok with ambition, its what this industry lacks nowadays outside lying fucks like Molyneux and the NMS britbong.

The industry has no lack of ambition, its the lack of actually delivering results.
You can type the keywords open world sanbox RPG in steam and you'll get hundreds of unfinished early access scams.

They couldn't survive a BS lawsuit Bethesda's (((lawyers))) would probably throw at them.

If it doesn't have enemy Nordic tribesmen making homoerotic taunts as they fight you like the original then it's shit.

Bullshit, if you actually have a vision the execution might not be perfect but the base game will be there and it will be good.
Independent devs like that do nothing but provide empty promises like the indieshitters they are.

The horns on that one don't even make sense from a design standpoint. Why would they ever point down? For easy hanging on a rack?

In Old Norse culture it was dishonorable to be gay unless you were on top
It's always been this way user

England wasn't Christian at the time of Viking raids, and the concept of the devil hadn't been invented yet.
The image of the devil with horns was from a Roman god of nature.

Maybe you mean later historians created the image. That's possible.

This sequel had better be modernised. The old one had no blacks or arabs in it at all.
Also there weren't enough women in strong roles.
It should be 60% female, and 90% minorities.
It should always be a majority of minorities, because that makes complete sense.
Also, it's 2017.

The fuck are you smoking? Lindisfarne was a Christian place of worship when it was raided. I don't know if all of England was Christian but Vikings definitely came for the sweet ass Christian loot.

FUUUUUCCCCKKKK YEEESSSSSS

Sure I'm okay with that. Whites are

I hope they deliver things like that
Dragons Dogma was great for shit like this the first time you explored the map.
Dark Souls and The Quest as well

>>>/Africa/

>bullshots "screenshots"
I want it to be good, but the chance is low.

This is an ill omen.

Well there's that at least.

Wait, Rune is back?

Fuck yeah.

Those are absolutely not gameplay screenshots.

Where's the gameplay?

They're right there, goddamn are you blind? Stop shouting

Pretty much the entirety of the former Roman empire was Christian by 600 A.D.

SO, how good is the steam edition of the original Rune?

Where's the game, user?