LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/opNSJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think he got literally cheated on, but he's definitely a cuck.

Holy shit, stop Bateman, I'm not fucking worthy.

Cucking hell. He managed to somehow, some way, reach a point millions of men could only dream for. He got taken to divorce court… and walked out unscathed. How many men have been utterly ruined by divorce, paying over half their paycheck to some slut while his kids are barely allowed to see him? How many men kill themselves from the stress, pain and humiliation of it? This guy won. ==WON==. Yet he cucks out.

I don't know how someone like him won't get himself killed with dumbness. For fucks sake.

If I were literally abused as a child, I'd be even more pissed off and aggressive than I already am, yet he became some damaged pushover that somehow became a passive aggressive shithead against and blames people who haven't done anything wrong.

Now this is really absurd.

No way this is real.

This is fucking goldmine. archive.fo/opNSJ

thanks user
i wish you a nice day

So… does he look different after the bypass?

Thanks man. Have a nice weekend yourself.

I think he later tweeted that the settlement was Indeed 50/50 but still felt that it was unfair si he gave her more than 50. It was a screencap though so maybe it was fake.

No wonder she left him, women despise nice men.

I feel bad for being above average weight and I can't believe someone like him can't feel bad about his condition.

Since Boogie seems to be the theme of our current LOL thread…

Jesus Christ we have the best autists

For fucks sake.

Whenever I see people like this, I always wonder why they don't just stop being fat.

Good thing you can stop wondering now :^).

Doesn't really answer the question, though. He is choosing to be fat. Why does he not stop?

Mental illness.

I don't think he's choosing to be fat, he just has low willpower and food has become some sort of feel good thing whenever he's down.
He also probably completely lost any notion of how much food is too much from being fat for so long. He probably doesn't even realize the burger he's holding in his hands is approx. 1kcal so half of what a normal person eats in a day.
People that end up being this fat could lose weight just by eating like a normal person but they don't do that because they are not mentally capable of it even though their body surely can.

WARNING
Do not browse that archive, the many placating words of redditors condensed into one small area are like twin daggers into the eyes

Didn't he get a gastric bypass recently? that would make him lose weight regardless.

Its sad to know this man used to be a shitposter in WoW and in his words "toxic" and now hes a liberal shell thats been completely cucked. But he did this to himself so ill celebrate in the only way I know how.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAAA

Get Owned You fat Fuck

Browsing his channel briefly it appears that he has been losing weight a bit, so his crypto-whinging and whining comes from the difficulties of post-surgery life and adjusting to it. Maybe it will become more "my wife got blacked and thats ok" focused now

He was somehow more tolerable when he was a ponyfag. How do you go from joking about raping (((planned parenthood))) employees to this?

I love plots where it's an honest, decent white guy trying to date a black girl and her family thinks he isn't good for her.

It's just funny and doesn't feel like it's pushing cuck shit at all.

the problem with losing weight at his size is his body is pretty much ruined. He'll look ok with clothes on but underneath he'll be just as disgusting as he was when obese.

I like to imagine Francis isn't just a character, but also an actual subconscious persona that will eventually try to take over when things have truly hit rock bottom and he finally gives into bottled up anger if his fat ass doesn't die first from his own shit decisions.

Just like I hope if James Rolfe ever gets pissed off enough for some reason and gets divorced after ensuring his collection's safety, "AVGN" will really return more vicious and hateful than ever.

Nigger, I went through and grew out of that misanthropy shit years ago.

You can get surgery for that skin, though.
It also depends on how young you are and how fast you lose weight. If you're 20 and you're losing 2 pounds a week you'll probably have minimal loose skin. If you're 45 and you lose 40 pounds a month you'll be like that guy.

WHOS GONNA PAY

vitamin a and proper exercise people, if you're a fat fuck there is still hope for you yet

internet should require ID-tagged netpassport so someone could euthanize every single redditor on the planet.