100% Orange Juice

It's time to suffer, this time with random faggots on v!

A Japanese tabletop game that involves murdering your opponents by throwing dice in their face. It has a lot of characters to play and cards to make your deck out of.
I'll be hosting a game for an hour or two, maybe more later. If you don't have the game, pick it up on sale since it has a lot of **cheap* dlc. Or check out the demo to see how the game plays with bots.

Lobby is "where are the videogames", password is brokendreams.

I've been thinking, isn't there a spacewar patch for some steam games that lets you play on pirated copies? Wouldn't that at least let you play with friends?

I will look for it. I would have bought it long ago but the dlc was off-puting. I will probably get the base game this Christmas anyway.

luckily i don't have the game so i won't have to suffer through the pain that is playing with people from Holla Forums

The game is already concentrated pain and suffering, what's the worst that could happen?

not gonna spend money to play with faggots

Is there a level of inconsequential statements that surpasses yours? I think this may very well be the most involved form of completely inconsequential statements in the history of man.
And before I get the inevitable
I am soliciting an answer for a question.

Illiterate detected, the difference between a statement and a question is absolute. Remove yourself.

Remove yourself.

I'd continue to recommend this game if it had any sort of "stock only" lobby option, but it's just a money sinkhole at this point. Less so if you buy directly at FBG's page though.

What they don't mention is that in the head form they get -1 to all rolls. They're really not that great, and a boss doesn't help against characters that can clear bosses like any 2-attack with either double rolls or an attack boost, a-la sugu, breaker and hime.

Yep, that's the biggest downside, getting it off-sale is not a very smart thing to do, unless you like the base game.

Where are my Robo Ball mains at

Star breaker is best and also cute, everything else can fuck off.

shit taste
Well looks like it's over for now, I'll host again in a few hours.

*unzips hyper*

Shit, I didn't know they jewed this hard. Shame.

This is probably the first game they've spent time on besides like an extra 3 months for patching because of how popular it is in the west. The game was released 4 years ago, with each dlc being a couple bucks every few months. I don't think you have a scope of how small orange juice is as a company.

Why are the jews killing people with a weird crucifix?

Hosting again. Lobby and password are same as op.

2 niggers in room

ded gaem
will host again later

This thread lacks Poppo

This thread should be lacking Poppo.

Checked

FBF is also fucking slow
>tfw still waiting for aos2 and brick loli in 100% oj FUCK OFF IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ONE DAY

Hasn't it been a planned release for like 5 years? Shit's literally vapourware.
NEVER EVER

Which DLC is recommended, i've only got the base game Waiting for a sale either way so no hurry

Christ, the amount of dlc characters in this game is ridiculous. I thought the game had a decent roster when the first two character dlc's came out.

All DLC is optional. The recommended would be the card packs and Breaker pack/Witch pack, as those have sory campaigns.

Hosting again, same as OP.

How the fuck do you play this game?

All DLC is optional. It’s even playable without ownership of it if you jump into an online game–which is proof that you already have it on your computer (like the DLC for Smash Bros) and you’re paying to change one “false” value to “true”.

You kill people with dice.
All characters have 4 stats - HP, ATK, DEF, and EVD. HP is your health, ATK is bonus to attack rolls, DEF is bonus to defense rolls, EVD is bonus to defense rolls. Defend rolls will reduce damage taken (atk roll - def roll), but damage take is always at least one. Evade lets you completely avoid damage taken, but it has to be at least 1 point greater than the attack roll, or you'll just take it all right to your moron face and die.
As for cards - stars on the left is the level you have to be to use them (1-5, increase by fulfilling formas), and stars on the right are the price. Green = 1 star, gold = 10 stars, grey is a special cost written on the card.

*EVD is bonus to evade rolls

Roll the dice and hope you win. The gameplay is so good that the only game which comes close is Fate/extra. Truly a pleasant experience.

WHERE is the lobby

I wanna tenderly love Poppo.

saved

fukken saved

Is this card the Kaibaman or BEWD of this game? Judging from the game's name, I thought this was another shitty VN.

hosting
same as OP

It's the mascot that everyone hates

You tell me.