Is it wrong that I think Disney should buy Capcom? What with them buying Fox and all...

Is it wrong that I think Disney should buy Capcom? What with them buying Fox and all, why don't they buy up some game companies while they're at it? After EA fucked up Battlefront 2, you'd figure Disney would just cut out the middleman.

And it doesn't even have to be Capcom. They could buy any one of the big game companies. Maybe even Nintendo!

yes

Its wrong to think that jews should be allowed to own japanese companies.

It won't bring back the actually good Disney licensed games user.

considering that Capcom made most of the classic Disney games, it actually seems like a good idea on the surface

Fucking kill yourself, you Yiddish faggot.

Things don't get better until they get worse.

>Wanting Disney to have MORE shit

Considering the state of MvCI I don't think Disney sees anything worth buying

Marvel wasn't ruined though.

Monkeys Paw time.

Disney revokes EAs exclusive rights to Star Wars, but, due to judaism, they will only give the license to another publisher exclusively. Which publisher would fuck it up the least?

Can't ruin things that were already shit.

Of course it's wrong.

They legally can't, don't tell op though.

REV UP THOSE TRUST FIND BUSTS

Incomplete list of cancer that's happened since Disney's acquisition of Marvel

Bethesda?

Disney would just shove Capcom to EA or some shitty other company. Even if they actually started making their own games, they would most likely be worse then Capcom ever was.

Walt would have personally burned the company down if he knew it'd become a tool of the Jews.

Disney might be my least favorite company. I don't like any of their IPs, their excessive marketing annoys me, and they ruined star wars.

Fuck disney.

Star Wars was always fucking trash though. Lucas struck it big off of selling Bubba Fett and Dart Vader dolls.

Captain Commando vs Captain Falcon
Monster Hunter vs Ridley
Mario vs Megaman (icons)
Need a Nintendo mecha/robot vs Tronne Bonne (robots)
Peach vs Morrigan (sluts)
Wario vs B.B Hood (jews) (crazy)
Strider vs Meta Knight
Fox vs Breath of Fire furry

That's not how the monkey's paw works.

Fuck the rest but Captain Commando vs. Captain Falcon sounds fucking awesome.

Chibi Robo seems like a good fit, but I guess you could also go for ROB or one of the more cute Ray models from Custom Robo

There’s a reason this thread hasn’t been deleted despite being nothing but paid shilling.

Yes, nigger. It's very fucking bad. Disney was the ONLY company NOT owned by kikes in all of Hollywood's history. All the way up until 1984, that is, when the kikes finally forced a corporate takeover of the company. Using Roy Disney's bastard son's influence to oust Ron Miller, Walt's daughter's husband and current president at the time, with the kike-loving Frank Wells. Who immediately nepotistically hired jewish rats to high Disney positions, slowly changing Disney's good Christian nature into that of the degenerate Judaism. Resulting in the jews, who are unusually predominately left wing shitheels, to pump out endless multicultural, shitty propaganda that everyone now fucking hates.

And you want This company, This motherfucking company, to takeover another brand to destroy it with yet more useless commie propaganda.
FUCK OFF
I will fucking pansexually rape you, your entire family, and everyone you know and love. JUST to teach your fucking retarded ass a lesson on ever spouting this bullshit again.

Sega will buy Capcom

Mark my words

What?!? How Sega is still even in business is baffling.

What the fuck does cakejew have to do with your post?

Kathleen Kennedy is the reason Star Wars is fucked up.

It was only a hypothetical question.

Nah.

Yeah so (((they))) can make nigger Mega Man, sheboon Jill Valentine, tranny Chun-li, muslim Dante, gay Ryu and having all future games being about how White people are evil, Trump is the devil, and die-versity is (((our))) strengh.
Do you really want that shit to happen!?
If so >>>/suicide/

Yes, Jew Jew Abrams is also to blame but Disney as a whole isn't. Disney is merely an enabler for Kathleen Kennedy and JJ Abrams.

Yes and you should feel bad.

I'm curious, how bad is The Last Jedork?

Chaim, please.

Worse than you can imagine.

Luke dies
Leia flies
Rey is a Mary Sue
This movie was made by the jew.

Holy shit that rhyme

Look at those eyes.
Look at those eyes!

God damn you Americans are fucked up.

How the fuck do you keep a fat head yet be super skinny?

His body has just atrophied from the lack of testosterone.

i can actually smell the soy from that screencap.

That's a jew.

/thread

It's a mystery.

With Monster Hunter being thrown under the bus I really don't give a fuck what happens to Capkike. They deserve to be owned by worse than Disney.

Disney are the ones who keep making awful decisions, you assnut.