I finished yooka laylee the other day. And I'm not sure how I feel about it

I finished yooka laylee the other day. And I'm not sure how I feel about it.
It felt… small? Only 5 world, only 122 paigies total, quills are just an annoying collectible after you get enough to buy all skills.

It tried to copy banjo exactly in alot of spots, but it just didn't get the same magic…

Flying anywhere anytime and just bypassing all obstacles is fun though

Yes, Jewka Laylee is a piddling mess of mediocrity in every way

Woah.
That's edgy.
It wasn't BAD, alot of the dialogue was funny enough to make me smirk. I just don't like how quills are useless after like 500, and ghost writers/ mine cart sections are annoying as shit

No, the game is bad. Sorry for being too edgy though

fucking what
being edgy is spamming CP and gore

Im a gamefly kid :^)

No!! Being edgy is saying something I don't like!!

I hardly can call american democratic party edgy.

So…

How big is his dick?

You know whats fucked up about this game Yooka isnt green he is red. Its a fucking oompa loompa wearing a lizard suit.
Look at his hands and feet. The fucker is a fucking midget scalie. Fuck this game.

You can't trick me bui

Well don't say I didn't warn you. When oompa loompas are raping your family don't come to me for help.

Wait a sec. Yooka's the Boy and Laylee's the Girl? Not the other way around? Wtf man. It looks like the devs couldn't even assign the genders right. What a fucking shit game.

I bet Yooka is actually… DONALD DRUMPDFSH XDDDDDDDD

Shit game

Truly this game was ahead of its time

Get the fuck out of here you jew-loving rat

This game was a huge disappointment.

It's like looking in a mirror.
No wonder ん/ hates it

Having bought Yooka-Laylee on sale recently (while drunk on thanksgiving). I have to say it was fun. Then I played Banjo Kazooie & Tooie for the first time ever. Honestly Yooka Laylee is may favorite of all three "collectathons" having no nostalgic sentiments for the originals. Or at least Banjo Kazooie being closely tied. Tooie is ambitious but its frame rate issues on N64 and map design hold it back.

Personally the drama about JonTron was the only think holding Platonic back. The SJW's shit on Yooka to virtue signal and the anti-SJW's shit on Yooka because the Dev's Cucked to the SJW's. Its a real shit show but otherwise a fun game. The moral of the story is never capitulate with SJWs.

There's only like 5 collectathons in total man.

Donkey Kong 64 is next on the agenda

If spyro counts as a collectathon I'd recommend it.

That's what tumblrinas actually believe.