Zelda CDI

So this guy can change the form of anyone he wants in the blink of an eye. Doesn't this make him the most powerful character in the Zelda universe?

youtu.be/oAthwjxx7Vs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-FnZtkMUC1k
youtube.com/watch?v=VLs1yjIyPrge
youtube.com/watch?v=pqRsCHos2js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, just like Hercules is the most powerful being in Marvel.

Doesn't mean much of anything if they never use him again though.

Copying form =/= Copy strength
That's modern shit

Pretty sure he's been in all the games but changed his own form to blend in. Shit he may even be Tingle. Has Harlequin been fucking with us this whole time? Even in Zelda CDI he massively held back his true power level.

Why is this guy so huge in the cutscene anyway?
Or is the other guy shrunk?
But then these statue guys are normal sized when you fight them anyway…

same shit happens with glutko
youtu.be/-FnZtkMUC1k

this game was clearly ahead of it's time

Shape is not essence.
If you shape a turd like an apple and then paint it red, it will still taste like shit. He merely created mirages, and they merely exist in the mind of those who where cast. He is just a crafty lil' Jew using his Hebrew magic.

YOUR MAJESTY, WHERE THE HELL IS DINO TIME?

Considering he only does it once the person runs out of rupees, there's probably some magic rules that prevent him from doing it to just anyone at any time. Plus, he clearly needs to aim with it.

CDI isn't canon, go back to cuckchan.

CDi Zelda a cute

Definitely the most fuckable iteration of zelda

I bet you two like fucking special needs kids, too.

She just needs to be drawn properly.

Only if you have special need to fuck zelda.

What the fuck is canon in Zelda anymore? Nintendo has said that Hyrule Warriors is outside of the timeline and they have yet to tell us where Breath of The Wild fits in.

So basically it's kike sorcery?

Zelda doesn't have a canon. They just made a bunch of shit up to sell a book to numales.

DON'T FIGHT HIM FUCK HIM, KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Nigger, they released a shitty book for your autistic fantasies, it emulates the fun and shit wooo.

The only legit timeline is Fallen Hero, the rest is just a dream after Links Awakening.

Fuck you, the king.

YOU MUST DIE==, or else you will ==DIE!

You want it?

What a bunch of bull.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLs1yjIyPrge

I still play through Zelda II-Link To The Past-Links Awakening every season of Fall. I don't understand how anyone can like the 3d Zeldas.

I will get into Zelda if they make HD versions of the CD-i games. My first game was TP but when my fujo sibling got a hold of it, I just stopped.

II is the most fun Zelda game imo, not only because of the combat, but also its punishing difficulty. Even if modern Nintendo made another game like it, it wouldn't be the same.

OMG! SO HOT!!!

Screw Link!

The way he says dinner man.

Dinner…BLASTER! *click click*. This one is good too for YTP.

I'm calling bullshit. Heracles was just a really strong son of Zeus and Perseus was more impressive in that department and is underrated as fuck as a demigod.

Are you fucking gay? It's Skyward Sword, Link to the Past and Twilight Princess that need to be pumped full of babies.

Why do you think he's hardly used? It is retarded as fuck

Tornis quit 7 years ago and he only made fifteen ytps

DEEPEST LORE

*just him returning to it

fug

She's perfect.

She's pretty great.

Damn it I can't believe I did that.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqRsCHos2js

What about this guy? He can shoot tiny bullets from his fingers with ease and turn his face from a wolf to a fire breathing lion to the Rolling Stones lips instantaneously.
And this is just to eat a pidgeon, imagine how strong he is when he's serious.

Can he change me into a happy person?

He also turns into fucking Ragtime Mouse there at the end.

No but Midna can.

Holy shit, that's amazing. We sure have come a long way in youtube poops, haven't we? The extent of youtube poops used to be just changing the color of the screen or replaying a scene over and over again.
I wonder if the original animator of the Zelda CD-i games has seen any of the new shit?

The reason why Phillips never entered the console wars again is because the CD-I is perfection.
If Phillips would create an even better console all the Jap and Yankee companies would go bankrupt, the Dutch would rule the earth, and they'd shoot windmills into space and build polders on Mars.

So, he can turn me into a little girl then?

At least go after the original version of Zelda the cdi monstrosity was based off of. She's at least legitimately cute.

post it

Cartoon Zelda was my first crush. Not only was she funny but she was genuinely a strong character without being one of these modern SJW Mary Sues.
And she's a ginger which is fucking ace.

Spryte was cute too.

Can't say I've ever seen one of those.
Probably some kind of strange pajeet magic health video.

Oh fuck yeah. That little fairy was a hot slut for Link's dick. It was her, not Tinkerbell, that gave me my fairy boner. Although Tinkerbell is hot too.

It's pretty incredible how much mileage people have gotten from these cutscenes.

pear omelette

Actually MasterGwonam found him first.