Games that make you happy

What games always put you in a good mood?
Tales of Xillia for me. I just love the cast so much. Having a top tier combat system that's a solid mix of CC and TP Tales systems helps too.

Jesus Christ, Holla Forums, pull yourself together.

Psychonauts makes me smile. The dialogue is fun, and it's amusing to discover interactions you've never seen or didn't anticipate. No matter what Mr. Shitface did later, he can't take that away from me.

Nothing. My life has been twice more miserable than it already was.

Elize Lutus, Gaius & Teepo was ok but I really don't see the appeal of most the characters beyond being adequate.
a bunch of Old games that are fun make me happy. Especially games with wholesome simple traditional "black an white" ethics where you save the princess. In terms of recent games. I'd have to say DQB, Gravity Rush 1&2, Seebot, Yooka Laylee & A Hat in Time.

Hard to be happy in a Brave New World(tm) like this, my friend.

I gotta say that I would have preferred Teaching Feeling if it let me play as the father rather than a lover. The first quarter of the game was awesome.

Like the user before me, visual novels and dating sims tend me make me happy. Katawa Shoujo in particular made me both elated (because of the good endings) and depressed (because I knew I'd never get a woman like that)

the facebook frog puts me off, even if its the OG

Booting up my n64, playing harvest moon and quest 64. It was a good eun, but now I say goodb

All of them?

This. At most, some games make me remember being happy.

Viva Pinata

Helping people in Yakuza feels awesome. Wish real life problems could all be solved by getting /fit/ and punching them away.

I remember that recently I played a game that made me really happy and brought me genuine joy, but I don't remember which game it was. I just remember the feeling.

Kat's smiles makes me happy

Every artist has a Blue Period. You're likely going through the hormonal transition from teen to adult, which takes a few years. After you've come down off your high things get better and you'll enjoy life as it is.

If you want to speed up the process, exercise, eat less junk food, and drink water. almost aspects of depression are preventable chemical reactions that stem from age phases and lack of care for the self. Sleep right, eat right, make a routine, drink coffee every morning or something. Once you establish that routine and keep at it it'll build you up into feeling happy again.

Late shift's a bitch m8, only reason i'm posting this late.

I liked the Xillia games myself even if they're not my favorites, but you're treading into dangerous waters if that's your choice. Depending on who you ask, the series died to them after Vesperia (but then again, I've seen some people say the series died for them after Symphonia, Destiny, or even Phantasia too). And while the mixed CC/TP is better than orange gel chucking and arte spam, I know some would have still preferred if they'd just kept rolling with sole-CC like Destiny DC and Graces. I'm just saying. Good to find more Tales fans here occasionally; threads on the games don't crop up here nearly as much as they did years back on halfchan (not going to blame PC users, but they do make up a big chunk of the posters here from what it seems, and they only natively have ports of Symphonia HD, Zestiria, and Berseria, with the first being a shit port from what I know and the latter two games being quite divisive in general from what I've seen ).

Anyhow, going to have to go with Ghost Trick and the PS1 Spyro games (when not trying to complete some of the more rage inducing missions in 2 and 3).

games i played first when i was still little and had fun

DELETE THIS

Dont do taht

Melee. There's just something about it that makes it fun every time I play, even when I'm getting my ass handed to me or just grinding tech skill and I don't know what it is, but I love it.
Most traditional fighters have that affect on me as well. I can't explain it.

Fallout 4 and Skyrim!

I love replaying starfox 64. It reminds me of the fun times me and my many siblings would get together and play it as kids. I was always so amazed at how good my older bro was at the harder levels. We would all have so much fun quoting the game and making fun of Slippy for being an annoying little bitch.

I don't even remember what being happy feels like.

Sonic 3 or Penguin Adventure I guess.

Probably so

Geometry Wars 3

Wasn't this exact thread on cuckchan? I remember seeing it in a recent screencap someone posted.

Many games make me happy. They just need to fulfill two premises. Have good gameplay, no matter what genre it is, and pander as hard as humanly possible to otaku.

The more loli panty quest a game is, the happier I am.