Consumer Advice Thread

Hello, fellow Goyim I mean, fellow gamers
I've been browsing for some games to buy on sale, and I've compiled this checklist. I wanted to know your opinion on it:
Also general consumer advice thread, I guess.

Don't
that's all

Make this a Hardware thread.

Pirate all of them, skip torchlight

I can recommend mark of the ninja and hollow knight. Very solid games. Broforce is pure cathartic fun at first but eventually changes into almost a puzzle game.

Wait for the sale to end and then buy Hollow Knight at full price.

Stop being a fag.

But I'm an idiot that believes in voting with his wallet, user.

No
You kinda have a point. I loved Torchlight 2, I just wanted to have the first game for completion's sake.

I played a pirated copy of Broforce a year ago with 3 friends and I had a blast. I kinda want to to have an updated Linux DRM-Free copy to share and keep, and as a "thank you" for the fun I had. I've heard great things about Mark Of the Ninja, so thanks again for the recommendation.

I'm a good goy, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

This is a tough one to answer especially by Holla Forums standards since literally everything is overhyped.
Your buy list is looking fine to me for the most part.
Unfortunately I cannot say if Torchlight 1 is overhyped, but 2 definitely was if you're falling for the "Torchlight 2 was as good as/better than Diablo 2" meme like I did. Don't fucking listen to anyone who tells you that bullshit, they're fucking lying.
Hollow Knight is good and you support very high quality devs.
A lot of what you're buying is pretty old shit so you're mostly just giving your money to GoG tbh, which isn't a bad thing. They're pretty good for a storefront.
Definitely love the Warlords Battlecry.

Disagree on one of the games here, at least buy the Hollow Knight. Though most of them are pretty old to the point where you shouldn't feel guilty about /scurv/ing them if you're that type of person.

Honestly I'm pretty damn tempted to agree with this post. Its exceedingly rare that I wanted to give a dev more money for their work but Hollow Knight was it. They really put their heart into that game and it shows. It felt wrong that this game only costed 15$ and they're supporting it with free DLC that actually is actual additional content

I actually fell for the meme back then. Even with that, I'm a sucker for mods, custom classes and that sort of stuff (I still play Diablo 2 mods to this day), so I don't actually feel scammed (the game was cheap as fuck, has a Linux port and is DRM-Free as well).
Yes, I have fond memories of watching my older brother play this game while trying to run Lords of Magic on our old potato back when I was a teenager (the fucker would overheat and reboot after 10 minutes of playing Diablo 2)

KLEI are cucks, they retroactively censored both shank games.
Don't give them money.
Literally tumblr game.
Don't give them money.
Do their devs even get money for them if bought now? I dunno.

Otherwise good list.

All I can tell you is that Butcher is absolute shit, and it's all because of the graphics.
Butcher is supposed to be this doom-esque 2d run and gun. You can kick people into chains and rip their bodies from limb to limb, you can incinerate their bodies and shit, the game is fast and fun and it has a decent amount of secrets.
So what's the problem? If there's a game deserving of the title pixelshit it's butcher. The graphics are literal honest to god dogshit that ruin everything the game has going for it.

Consistency is the god, brother, stay strong.

I'm not joking user. Look at this garbage

And klei are fucks for botching a game like Invisible Inc so badly.

It actually looks ugly as fuck, thanks for the heads up.

I looked it up, and supossedly Klei promised to reincorporate the censored content as optional (back in 2013) Did they actually do it?

That made me laugh, thanks a lot user.

Holy fuck you're right, I completely forgot about Tencent.

Tencent is bad because of shitty business practices and mobage shit, more than anything. At least here their copyright infringements are a novelty at best

OP here, asking if Underrail is worth the five bucks. I loved Fallout 1 & 2 but I'd want to know your opinion first

Unreal 2 is garbage lmao

Yes.

Get it. It's like a modern day fallout.

Maybe if you're a retard. As a shareholder, I quite like Tencent. Bullish as fuck.

I want to know, is IGZ good?
Should I even waste bandwidth in it?

What do you mean by IGZ?

Israeli Gaming Zionists

Infestation of Goyim Zombies

Well, my checkout list ended up as this. Thanks a lot anons.

Unreal 2 is garbage

Probably yes (haven't played it yet) but it came in a bundle. It was cheaper to buy them all than to take Unreal 2 out of the cart.

Now how the hell did you pull that off?

Truly our greatest (((ally))).

Regional differences I guess I'm from South America How much does it cost normally?

If you weren't in a cucked country you'd get all that for free and spend $30 on bills or ammo-
Carry on then