PUBG on xbone is laughable

How the fuck did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171213132442/https://twitter.com/lizaledwards/status/939701247757705216
youtube.com/watch?v=w7IFc6pkHSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because chinks code like they male their products

It's actually very simple, coders today are much worse than the ones we had 15 years ago.
You used to have to work hard to port a game to the Xbox or the PS2, now it's easy and devs let the games run like shit.
The consoles themselves are actually stronger than most anons realize, it's just that the devs are lazy piles of shit.

WOW WHAT A SHOCKER, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED

They're just trying to get the game out on as many platforms as possible before their competitors catch up.

this happens with every game wtf are you thinking

GTX1080 as a minimum requirement :^)

they probably just pressed "port to xbone" and then maybe checked, that it doesnt fry your console.

This has been going on for years.

how the fuck can a group of men make a game this fucking unoptimizied & ugly as fuck looking at the same time? how?

lazy devs who can't code for shit but normalfags are gonna be mormalfags.

Don't generalize based on this. This is not an Xbone story, this is not a commentary on the state of the game industry. PUBG is a uniquely terribly programmed pile of garbage that cannot even max out the title screen on good computers. A game that scales with resolution even when placed in potato vision. Programmers are shit today but PUBG programmers are a special level of shit.

Minecraft syndrome. Chinks buy this garbage by the millions as is, they know they don't need to change anything.

MINECRAFT 4K

Microkike getting leftover PC game ports from shitty devs

A shit game made in a shit engine running smoothly like shit on a shit console.

No way!

I have no idea how I managed to fatfinger smoothly in there but that is phone posting for ya.

But PUBG is the competitor. H1Z1 did the formula first and PUBG copied it.
Both games are shit.
But some sort of backroom deal happened with PUBG that got Twitch streamers and Lets Play faggots to flock to it and artificially inject a bit of popularity into it.

H1Z1 doesn't have close to the playerbase that PUBG has, so calling PUBG the competitor to H1Z1 is just being retarded. Only one I know of that is currently climbing towards PUBG popularity is Fortnite, might even overtake it eventually considering it's F2P.

The only thing retarded here is you.
H1Z1 was doing this format long before PUBG showed up and was only had a handful of streamerfags playing it. For PUBG to show up out of nowhere with the same exact format but explode in popularity, all while being a huge technical mess, reeks of a marketing deal.

hownu.ru

Not at all the same thing.

What's your fucking point? I don't give a shit about how PUBG overtook H1Z1, nor does anyone else here. It has absolutely zero bearing on what I posted initially, go fucking kill yourself.

You first buddy.

Here's your (you).

Dude are you illiterate?

I don't think you are giving these guys enough credit. PUBG was originally a low effort cash grab before normalfags started lapping it up en masse. It started out as a complete piece of shit. Every part of the game that could be rewritten without breaking everything else has been and more.

the port was worked on by microsofts internal team and even some of the guys at epic. I don't think they're incompetent, and I think the game definitely doesn't require as much resources as it seems, but it's likely a case that the state of the engine being ported, in order to maintain compatibility, has too many hacky fixes and needs to be overhauled in major ways in order to get performance to reasonable levels.

What's particularly frightful is that there are phone games that ape pubg that work fine with less resources, or about as fine as a third person shooter can run on a touch screen.

Also

To be fair it is an early access game, we called them beta tests in my time.

The real issue is that people pay money for this shit. Preorder culture keeps getting worse.

Does it even matter? Online shooters come and go. PUBG will be gone and forgotten soon enough too. That's the only ray of hope in this industry: everything dies.

There's no power greater than X fellow channers

Pubg cannibalized H1Z1s pop when it did the same thing as H1Z1 but added in the death circle shit, forcing people to fight each other, while keeping it relatively polished to see and understand. Not hard to comprehend why H1Z1 lost, they forgot to innovate and improve on their product and were overtaken.

As for streamers, I think it's just because there really isn't that much to play anymore nowadays. It's pubg, tf2, dota, or some other crap. Pubg is king by way of degradation of the medium.

Are you 10 years old?

It's a very big game that's very poorly optimized on PC, and porting from PC to proprietary PC (consoles) yields the same result.

they are, with games become more and more multi-threaded, the consoles are more powerful than most PCs. Consoles have 8 core cpus and most PC gamers have 4 core cpus. 40% have 2 core cpus.

Besides that they both use AMD APUs and about half of the cores are GCN cores for the GPU portion of the die, both the GPU and system itself share the same relatively slow memory.

web.archive.org/web/20171213132442/https://twitter.com/lizaledwards/status/939701247757705216

*fake cores
The consoles run on AMD's trainwreck of an architecture, bulldozer. Each bulldozer/piledriver CPU has half the cores as advertised.

from 2011? The architecture is Jaguar. The current console gen started in 2013 Ironic too, considering the 6-core fx6300 vishera core is in many ways better and as competitive as the very popular i5 2500k. All while being cheaper at the time.

you're mistaking deactivated cores. Something AMDs been doing since the phenom days. Many of which can be reactivated. Current consoles have 7 available cores for developers, with one reserved for system operations. I feel like I'm talking to Intel shills.

Why do fags like you love pretending to know what they're talking about?
Holy shit you really are 10 years old

consoles decide the baseline, if the baseline is 8 cores with mediocre IPC, the cores which will yield better performance will be utilized. Not hard to figure out brainlet

Haha the bitch burned coal now shes a single mother with no almony, the nigger propably died in a drive by by now.

It's actually Jaguar, which is an iteration of Faildozer but AMD did a lot of work to salvage Faildozer.

Jaguar is a iteration of Faildozer. The FX-6300 has piss poor single core/thread performance that was completely uncompetitive with Intel and was awful for games, if you had a REALLY well optimized multicore program it might run well, but generally it was awful. It also used a lot of power and ran hot as hell.

They don't. 8 cores only starts at around 250 dollars on Ryzen and bringing up Faildozer garbage is a joke.
They do. Both Xbox One and PS4 use AMD Jaguar APUs.

Again, dumbass. It's an APU, half of the die is exclusively for the GPU.

has become less relevant over time as games become more and more multi-threaded. The fx6300 and other Vishera CPUs have only improved in theoretical performance over time. Failing to recognize this now is like thinking a dual core cpu is a hot buy in 2012.

not relevant, retard.

Enjoy your FX 6300 tri core.

low IQ

Please don't assume that everyone is as retarded as you and needs to get the joke explained to them.

hi schlomo

WEW

No one is shilling for Intel dumbass, I run an all AMD rig but Faildozer was objectively a shitty architecture that was fucked up by garbage AMD management at the time. I'd also like to see proof of your 6300 performing even close to the 2500k.

Even AMD thinks Bulldozer was a pile of shit so I have no idea why this is even a discussion.

Anyone remember the FX 9590 anymore? Jesus Christ on a bicycle that was such a Fermi-tier lolhousefire.

Keep going, reminds me of E3 2013 and faggots arguing that the Sonu representative said the architecture was rocket science and that Killzone Shadowfall was so good it was rumored to be 400GB of space.
I want to laugh so please keep going

Thats standart for hobyists thought.
I know, I was arguing that their shitty 8 cores were indeed on Winter 2013 consoles APU.

Isn't Jaguar based on Bobcat though?

It is, and guess what that was based on.

You don't seem to be aware of intel's marketing campaigns. the fx6300 is a vishera core cpu, not bulldozer as well. How don't you know these basic details? Here you can see the difference between the fx6300 and the 2500k. The 2500k getting only a few extra frames per second, truly justifying the additional 200 dollars the chip costs.

wew laddie

Literally Piledriver.

read the filenames genius

also

I thought they were parallel developments.

3570k actually
My 2012 third generation CPU can run modern games maxed out at 1080p 60 FPS.
Shitty console ports like Nioh with no drops.
It even runs great when I downscale to 2K resolutions.
But hey, I guess a console is more powerful because muh 8 cores that aren't even properly used.
Sounds like a friend of mine who almost burned down his house for buying a PSU with top wattage but shit tier efficiency.

Keep sperging though, heres your lat reply.

Oh yeah almost forgot
WEW

enjoy your bottleneck

Kek
Irrelevant and Nioh never reaches that threshold
Keep going consolecuck

90+ people on the same yuge open world map running on a limited hardware, what could possibly go wrong?

That dog makes me happy

wot

Probably meant to write: make their products.

You're an asian kike, aren't you?

New Crowbcat.

Coders aren't worse than coders 15 years ago. The games and engines are far more complex than the ones 15 years ago. How many draw calls does Doom have to do in 10 minutes of gameplay? Now how many draw calls does PUBG have to do in 10 minutes of gameplay? PUBG will have exponentially more than Doom will.
The problem I think is that good coding is more a matter of experience than training. We're in a transitional period right now where a lot of pioneers of vidya are leaving and so is their experience. So we've got a lot of young people with little experience figuring out how to optimize games the hard way.
Have you ever heard of someone being a genius at refactoring code right out of college? Probably not. That's where I think the real issue is these days. Lot of young blood that doesn't have the same level of skill as the talent that's dying off/leaving the industry.

The problem isn't the young blood
The problem is the kind of young blood.

Just look at Silicon Valley and most young modern devs.

Way to miss the point you turbofaggot.

Basically yeah…

I have no idea if it's legit, but some faggot redditor claimed he hit some macro on a usb kb that the devs forgot to remove and got the advanced graphics options menu.

i absolutely love this: this is why shit devs who succumb to this release crap like andromeda. this is simple cause effect shit and it will bite them in the ass

also

Those posts with the picture are clearly satire, did you read them?

All Chink Male Prostitutes are soyboys, and have been before soyboys were even a thing. Their code is the same.

God I want one.

If you've been good I'm sure Santa will bring you one

Coders who work in games are worse now. It's because many of they aren't real programmers. What you say about complexity is true but most so-called programmers working on games today aren't involved with any of that. They're writing garbage code in awful scripting languages. Games like Mass Effect Andromeda for example had zero programmers working on them. Instead it's just a bunch of yanderdev-tier nucoders. Their horrendous code is responsible for most of the slow downs and bugs. For example a poorly coded bit of collision detection uses literally millions of times more processing power than all those draw calls put together. They often bypass or poorly reinvent stuff already provided by the engine someone else wrote because they don't have the skills to read documentation or ask for technical help.

That can also be true of games done in C++. Star Citizen is a good example. Carmack talked about the issue of game scripting languages, APIs and software engineering before he retired from programming so it might be worth checking that out if you're interested.

And the fact they hire Pajeets with subhuman IQs (like the Curry Thunder for Andromeda) who have neither the motivation, the skill or the pay to give much of a shit what they do. Also, pic related.

Bump

DSP actually won in PUBG in his second game without killing anyone. So much pop-in, low quality textures, framerate dips and boring micro-managing. Must be Koreans propping the game up because they like to click shit quickly. I honestly think Fortnite is better because you have a little something to do if there is a lull in the action. Not sure how this got popular. Team Fortress 2 and Overwatch I get but not this.

What did you expect? I bet they rushed this version for Xbone. They probably worked on it for less then a year, if that.

I wish vidya would be forgotten already. The normalfags are pissing on a corpse.

Streamers and normalfags not wanting to miss out on the next big fad otherwise they won't be popular.

Ony way for vidya to be forgotten would be some end of the world shit. Then only you know about vidya and you never show other survivors the hidden stash.

Emphasis on flops.

China.

The Chinese servers for PUBG which are owned by tencent are so bad that chink players review bombed the game on steam because of it. So it can't be them.

Why don't Chinks just make their own games?

Still I feel for those Orientals. Western game dev Jews are falling over themselves to sell to them without providing good support. It'd piss me off too.

I sold a copy of this just today. I work retail.
Box was thin cardboard, not even plastic. Too light to have a disc, it felt like it was only a download key. Said it needed XBL Gold membership and an internet connection too

Why would a console need a graphics option?

I thought the point console was put the disk in and deal with no hassle?

The graphics options are there because it's a bad port. They literally copy/pasted the game onto the Xbone.

Why haven't those fucking lemmings revolted yet?
Their country is a shithole despite all the progress they've been having due to Western market demand and the communist ideals are all but gone.
I mean, you have a fucking videogame company in direct legal cooperation with the governmment making decisions like this.

They do revolt and are brutally put down each and every time. Remember Tienanmen Square? You can't search that shit online in China. When that was going down the Chinese government had to ship in troops from the countryside (that have a traditional hatred of city folk) because they feared the troops in the city would either refuse to fire on the protesters or join them.

Also, fun fact, the Red Army is not the army of China, it's the military arm of the Communist Party of China.

A friend gifted me PUBG a whole back, so I've been playing it. The core concept is pretty fun but man oh man does the game run like utter shit. That's partly due to Unreal 4 itself and partly due to the devs not knowing how to optimize their stock asset purchases.

However, the test server for the game runs dramatically optimized code, I actually stay above 70fps pretty much at all times, so at least there is hope of this thing getting polished up. I suspect these optimizations came about as a result of trying to get it ready for consoles, and not simply for the sake of it. Watching footage of the Xbox One port I can see they are using the same UI as what is on the test server right now. Oh I forgot to mention that the test server likes to crash constantly no matter what hardware you have. Every match has 8-10 people crash and fail to reconnect, so their AFK bodies fall to the end of the map and stand there until the circle or a player executes them.

It's not epic's fault that the only people who use their engine are Indie devs who's only previous experience is modding.

Yes, but I don't remember anything after that asids from millenials complaining about how Apple couldn't meet demand of their newest Iphones as the lemmings made a fuckhuge line with thousands of upon thousands of people.

As someone who bought it on Xbox, it's not as much an issue because of the addictive nature of the game as a whole. If I had a computer that ran it well on PC, I'd play it there.

You sometimes hear about protests in the countryside, but the Chinese government makes very sure to keep a lid on things. They are deathly afraid of letting any populist uprising gain momentum considering all the ugly shit they've done to the populace over the years. It's likely the next generation of leaders, the so-called princelings, fuck shit up to the point no amount of force will be able to contain the protests.

Supposedly, pic related are the settings for the Xbox One X version.

Jesus Christ, they can't even set their graphical options right. No wonder the game is the coding equivalent of a fucking Jenga tower.

how shit can this game get?

I guess it's a good thing I don't care what others think and play according to my own preferences.

This statement has never been true no matter who says it, where it's posted or what it's in response to.

Well it's sucks to be discriminated against as an Xbox player who can't afford PC master race, but I wouldn't let it affect my enjoyment.

Because the devs are retards that can't optimize to save their lives. The game practically requires a SSD to run competently to the point where it actually runs better on a shitty $10 usb flash drive than it does on any modern hard disk. The rest of your hardware practically doesn't matter, as long as you have an SSD of virtually any kind.

We're all racists here you mudslime gook kike nigger.
Your console and game are shit and so is passive agressive demeanor.

I'm white and I am too. That's why I prefer lurking here as opposed to anywhere else.

I'd colonize that Taneesha tbh.

Quality bait my friend, much better than the usual garbage. But you are still a cuckchan faggot who should leave.

LOL

This passes for "comedy" amongst the Plebbitors apparently.

I need this guy's address so I can find and punch him straight in the nuts

Its the brain Twitter meme but 10 times more cancerous than that malignant tumour

Worst part is Western governmments pandering and aligning with this fucking cancer.
But at this point I can't say we're much better

Jesus Christ, you people have no idea how CPUs work. AMD used CMT (Clustered Multi-threading) as opposed to Intels SMT (aka Hyper-Threading). SMT uses dual schedulers which reduces core 'downtime', allowing it to process information more quickly. CMT has two Integer cores, but they share other resources, like cache and Floating Point cores. The FX series have the number of advertised cores, but it's only for integer performance, which is the majority of 'snap' workloads.

All of the above has nothing to do with the consoles, because they use AMD's mobile 'Jaguar' cores, which used the tradition 1 Integer + 1 Floating point core, without CMT or SMT. At the time these consoles were designed, CPU performance was much less important then GPU, so they paired the relatively weak be power efficient Jaguar with a large GPU. Lately though, games have started going off the rails with CPU performance due to shit optimization, so the lopsided design of the consoles are, once again, fucking them.

So, in short,

Any fucking questions?

Can I thank you for being based?

how much autism do I need to accrue before this starts to be remotely funny

It's not even autism, you just need to be stupid enough to find wacky, colorful characters funny. Laughing at this is like laughing at a box of Lucky Charms.

Xbone has no fucking games. Literally. If you weren't a fucking idiot, you would have bought a ps4.

I have a PS4 as well.

they do, but are all rip off (tf2/dota clones etc) and are all tencent of course
but at least their animation's studio are quite good like Quan Zhi Gao Shou

I don't get it.
It's just a weird thing listing some patch details?
Is there something I'm missing? Is it the rubber-banding monster in the corner? Because my friend used to get bad rubber-banding but it's mostly stopped now.

Thank you. And yes, PUBG has some of the worst god damn optimization I have ever seen, but a lot of current Triple A titles aren't far off. Fortunately, all those games I'm mentioned are shit, so they can be safely ignored.

The test server for the game has all the new stuff and FPS optimizations but the rubber banding is unplayable-tier. That what the comic is supposed to be about.

SILKY SMOOTH CINEMATIC 2 FPS

he's talking about "battle-royale"-type games you dumbass. plus, early access-esque garbage was around before GayZ

holy shit are you legit fucking retarded?
that's hilarious

Even a shitty mobile chinese ripoff is better than PUBG on XBOX
youtube.com/watch?v=w7IFc6pkHSk

android game

There are still a lot of autoaim and shit since it is a mobile FPS. But other than stomping people i dont see any reason to play it on PC (but it is a good game for a mobile game and there are zero p2w or grind)

It's a ripoff of a ripoff of a ripoff of a ripoff of a ripoff. Of course it's not even going to run good let alone play good. Just talentless hacks who took a year of a CC programming course and now think they're reinventing the fucking wheel by….making the exact same wheel just even poorer in quality. Kikes realized that they don't even have to bother making games anymore to get the goyim throwing their paychecks at em, they just have to make the same FPS over and over again

I thought H1Z1 was a DayZ clone

That happened with Path of Exile too, it ran like dogshit for years until the console porting process started and forced them to optimized.

My current belief is that developers as a whole are lazy and incompetent and they spend most of their time trying to build up the illusion that they're doing something damn near impossibly difficult.

But then at some point someone who knows what they're doing shows up and makes them look like slobbering retards. Console porting often causes it since they can't just say "lol upgrade ur plebbox", it has to actually work, at least mostly.

So did about 650,000 according to the leaderboards.

That just means there's 650,000 more people for the gas chamber.

But why would he buy something which also has no games?

I've seen you post this 10000 times
You need to fuckoff back to the >>>/oven/ shill.

Fixed

Do people get fired from MS for this kind of stuff on a daily basis or do they just not care anymore? Fuckups are like the status quo now.

I think Windows 10 is proof enough that they just don't give a shit anymore.

…but they're not the ones who fucked up, it's the PUBG devs.
I don't understand why they didn't go with a slightly smaller map and less players (that said, I think Fortnite has the same number of players and seems to work fine).

Microsoft fucked up the Xbox one x so badly. I wouldn’t be shocked if the PUBG for Switch ends up running with a better frame rate somehow.( yes. PUBG port/ spin off for the Switch is being teased )

But the brain meme is funny when used appropriately, which is, mocking retarded ideas and then moving onward to creating absurdist scenarios. The one you posted is just some salty speedrunner faggot who can't bear having people making a joke out of him. To have it work right, it would have had "playing games for fun" as the first panel.

actually they do but they get yelled at for not being a genius and told "we hired you for coding why don't you know how!?" when they try so documentation/help has to be read/found outside work

So when I build my beast rig during tax season, I should buy an intel cpu? Which one is the best one they have?

(Checked)
Is that based on personal experience? While I'm sure that happens in some companies the reality is nucoders are just shit. They're hired because their bosses are also shit and can't determine who is the right person. It stands to reason their management skills are garbage too.

However if a plumber or electrician came to my house and started asking me what to do I would fire him on the spot. At some point you have to grow up and take responsibility for your own learning. Always looking for someone else to be the "genius" (ie person who has the humility to read) is a huge error. The only good programmers are people who learnt this lesson at an early age, in their teens or earlier. Everyone else is doomed to be mediocre for their entire lives.

A real programmer is a problem solver and obviously the majority of APIs you use in a typical project are developed and documented by other companies anyway, so obviously it's "outside of work". The big exception to all this is terrible internal spaghetti projects which are undocumented and impossible to work with. The solution there is simple though: don't work for such a company.

it is personal experience cause i was trying to work with undocumented internal spaghetti where the faggot who coded it left tons of bug and fucked off to california. i also turn into a brainlet if i get rushed and start doing stupid shit like nested if's
no one else would even give me an interview other than that shit company
doesn't help my college was in its dying breath and got sold off 2 years after i graduated so nobody ever heard of it

That sucks user. You have my sympathy. The problem there is you need a herculean effort to fix that kind of mess but they won't pay for it or even understand there's a problem. In the games industry it's getting harder and harder for good programmers to be hired because they don't fit in. Let's say you got a job working on Mass Effect Andromeda and you started pointing out all the problems. The management would want to get rid of you ASAP because they don't give a fuck about quality, they just want to get paid and for you to shut up. Anyone who makes waves is a liability.

The end result of this is a brain drain to other industries and game production designed from the ground up not to require any programmers. Instead everything is replaced by painting-by-numbers churning out of assets all using the same unified engine.

One of the i5s that allows overclocking will be enough. If it starts being a bottleneck down the line, you can just put a better cooler on and increase the clock speed. But any AMD would be a bottleneck sooner than a current intel because their per-core architecture just isn't as good, and not everything is designed to take advantage of a shit-ton of cores at once.

Best part is that consistent failure to load where the buildings look like papermache make the game near unplayable. That bug prevents the player from looting properly at the beginning of the game, which is basically an instant death sentence. I can't wait to play on the live servers and completely shit on the console players

Considering PUBG is almost entirely built on the code from Operation Flashpoint circa 2001, it's even funnier.
Modern hardware can't even run a 16 year old game.

Learn what the fuck you're talking about before you post. The retail game is built on the UE4 engine.

Technically it's

Not even sure if it's that. The game is horribly optimized in million different ways. I know people that buy top of the line computers every month and still have to turn down their settings for the game.

The guy in the video says the game's based around 4 cores instead of 8 so yeah I'll just blame the core meme.

But I'm watching the video and the BoneX looks both better and has much better FPS?

Fortnite has already been on consoles for a long time. It went to ALL consoles right from the start. PUBG has already been overthrown and it's just downhill for them now.

It's because there's so many retards who are willing to work for pennies as long as they can make video games that companies refuse to spend any extra to hire anyone who's remotely talented.

I think you're greatly underestimating the sheer amount of people playing PUBG already, and they're doing their full release on December 20th.

Well considering that it's literally a nivida shield with some proprietary software and controllers, and people have managed to run PUBG on a nivida shield. I can see it being possible.

I'd be willing to work for pennies just to get a programming job because it's so fucking hard to get your first job in this industry and you can't really afford to pass up ANY opportunity to get professional experience to put on your resume.

Fortnite hit 20m players before PUBG. This is why Bluehole is so salty about Fortnite. It's literally a superior game in every way, and Bluehole can't STAND that.

Isn't PUPG just another DayZ clone? Are open-world survival mmos the current meme nowadays?

It's sort of a Dayz clone. It took the part of Dayz everyone found fun, which was fighting and hunting down other players with a random level of equipment, and distilled it into a concentrated form, making it a lot better and generally more fun. There's still a lot wrong with it, but the gameplay itself is solid.

did you realise, 1980's born kids are getting old P.O.S. celerons and shaggy laptops and playing counter-strike-source on steam…. runs at 150 fps in Australia… is a massive religion amonst pre-minecraft gamers….. every night oz servers full… voice chat spammed with crude jokes and pub humour… now PUBG…. poor coding with the best hardware systems invented? i blame steve jobs for bad business concepts like this… 1500 dollars for an iphone, for basically 20 dollars of plastic? apple a great trillion dollar company? sure, if you believe the wank hard yuppie pro-establishment class… i walk in the big cities, i walk past the apple store filled with those blue shirt cunts, as if they were some new christian religion has formed, but moreso, those feckless cunts filling up those apple shops, pretending to be interested in their apple phone, as if their phone is a replacement for the breast milk their mother never offered them…..instead in a australia, a whole 1980's generation plays 50 dollars or lessceleron giving blow-job style online CS-source orgasmic release… i blame steve jobs for this shit… i blame his children too and his slag wife…..or what or who he chose to roll on to get off….. its filth like you jobs, the world of programmers are gone to absolute shit….form over substance…. the truth is out and everybody knows, or have you fuckers forgot…. what about the blog the ex-apple employee setup to document the hostile and completely toxic corporate culture that apple has… the dude worked around but also specifically in Singapore headquarters…. its demon gate keepers like shitters, even though dead still have the hooks in our souls…. linux runs 90% of the worlds servers…. whilst gets no thanks at all… good programming that apple raped and molested….whilst windows is cluster fucking people everyday, full of state sponsered and created bugs…. ruining and raping normals and everyday streamers, that might touch upon a political subject… the very next day…. complete system cluster fuck and hack…. and the streamers system is completely fucked… no coincidence is everythought… or atleast in a politically correct society of feckless fucks… the underground of gamers and tech users are being Auchwitz'ed everyday…. whilst the software industry is filled with self loaving yuppies, who get into software creation because mummy and daddy paid 200 000 dollars for their ivy league computer course degree… now these devil spawn work in our organisations, such as apple…. as task master management level psychos, taking the good programmer, who dosent have a fancy degree but learnt to code from building levels from his FP shooter classics, taking all his hard work, for his own work, then firing his arse, and hiring another desperate entry level I.T. professional, desperate for a job….therefore the hunger games of games, such as PUBG, has been produced within a corporate work culture of hunger games…. hence this utter shit creation…. a horde of fuck ups, fancy ivy league degree kids……. walk around inside their corporate headquarters, much like apple offices… thinking that they are gods… im sure these jackasses, tell people "i work for Pubg" when they order their latte, to the barista, as if some kind of pickup line, as if, some plausible alternative excuse of reason, to prove being a man or a human being…. we have a zombie invasion people… it started with apple, nows these jackasses, HAVE UTTERLY fucked the idea, of software that matches hardware…. thus, design fail, function fail, efficiency fail….ENGINEERING fail…. welcome to reality

H1Z1 requires more skill and is the better game. Have fun cheating on your wife, faggot.

In my experience even normalfags hate walking simulators (unless they're sonyggers). So it's no surprise it's a success with plebs if the game has the walking simulation of dayz reduced.

The term is hiking simulator not walking, walking simulators is for 'games' like gone home. Hiking simulators are mediocre open world games that typically have a fast travel (or should) in it.

I know it's eceleb bullshit, but that is messed up dude.

It makes less sense to get on camera and cry about it too out of character, completely tarnishing his persona. I'm willing to bet he got caught and his wife gave him an ultimatum: either flagellate himself in front of his viewers or she would leave with the kid.

Aren't just kids and woman who break their wrist when they flex their biceps ?

Ryzen motherfucker, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Until the Intel 8th gens come out, Intel chips are utter inferior to their Ryzen counterparts. AMD Ryzen chips closed the gap in IPC to the point Intel has about a 5% edge in IPC. Ryzen chips will be cheaper, better multi-threaded and more power efficient. Paying 200+ dollars for an unlocked i5 7th gen with 4 cores and no SMT when you can pay

Thanks for that, user. I haven't saved anything to the "rage" folder for quite some time.

When I saw the abysmal fucking textures and FPS I immediately thought of this quick chuckle. I thought ARK was the biggest piece of unoptimized shit but this is staggering.

I pubg decent enough to buy?

No fucking way. This must be satire.

it's cool as fuck when you play it with friends and cheap enough to justify buying if you're rolling solo anyway

The 1.0 release is coming out in three days, so it's finally worth it.

That goes double if you're modding, where the extra cores really count.

I'm not sure why pubg got so popular. I guess the draw is that it's supposed to be like battle Royale as a video game (a group of people are trapped and forced to kill each other). Which I think is actually a cool idea, but aside from that there doesn't seem to be that much that separates it from other multiplayer games. It also seems to run like shit on both consoles and PC. I could be wrong though. It does make me wanna watch battle Royale one of these days since I've never seen it, so there's that.

lol

It could be described as an arena shooter, but the arena is so fucking huge that RNG becomes a factor. RNG might sound awful,. but it turns the game into a sort of gambling experience that doesn't use money.

I guess that could make it interesting, but I dunno. I can't help but feel that would be detrimental to the skill ceiling cause it means a lot if it is just based on luck rather than knowledge of the maps or the mechanics. On the other hand I guess I could also see how that could make the gameplay more dynamic and varied. So what do I know. Hell maybe I should just try it to see what the hubbub is all about (on PC of course).

I know a couple of the higher tier players that can get #1 placement almost every round. But the RNG allows people that are absolute shit at the game to feel like they always have a chance, which makes it fun for everyone regardless of skill level, because they never feel completely fucked.

I could actually see how that works. I never thought of it that way.

It got popular because it was popular. I know that sounds kind of circular, but it's how things work with normalfags. All you have to do is fake popularity by getting twitch streamers and youtube let's players in on it, and the normalfags will flock to it in droves. In the old days we used to call this "marketing", but it's hard to call it that these days because so many of them do it for fucking free.

That seems to be the case. Sort of like how amnesia style horror games got popular cause of pewdiepie and other youtubers.

It could backfire on you too though.

Suppose that a console player got inside of a building because it hasnt loaded for him yet and the environment would load for him just as you were in an unfavorable position. He would get the drop on you and kill you

Wow, it's out on xbone? I'll be sure to buy it! Thanks for advertising it to me otherwise I wouldn't have known it even existed.

I cannot wait until this game dies. It's worse than ASSFAGGOTS in terms of gameplay and the fanbase is more cancerous than reddit.

Will one of you faggots make a normalfag game please? At least then I know the shekels will be going to someone who knows what games should be.

As someone who actually likes the game, I agree. The game has a lot that I like about it, but at the end of the day 90% of normalfags will buy games only because they were told to, either because of mass marketing or other displays of public opinion. Holla Forums always complains that normalfags have shit taste, but the truth is that they have NO taste, and just go with the flow.

In a way they're both synonymous with having shit taste. Opinions are subjective, and it's difficult to say one person's taste is objectively better than another person's taste. What you can say, however, is that one person's taste is more discerning and accurate than another person's taste. I think people who know exactly what they like and pursue it regardless of what other fags say have good taste, even if I don't personally care about what they like. These people have good taste who can articulate what they do and do not like, who can tell you why THIS thing is different from THAT thing. Businesses hate these kinds of people, because they'll see through the cracks and facades of a shitty low-budget zero effort cash grab product and won't buy into it.

People with shit taste, i.e. no taste, resort to memes and smug reaction images instead of actually putting into words what they do and do not like. These people cannot properly discern different "flavors" because they don't put any effort into it and just lazily shovel whatever is in-front of them into their face. Their opinions are just as subjective as the opinions of the other anons, but their taste is shit. Businesses love these kinds of people, because they're like blank slates and you don't have to cater to their desires, you just shape their desires to target whatever you're selling instead.

muhahaha that is perfecty said, Pubgay only "shines" because everything else is even more shit, at least this broken pile of garbage occasionally makes you feel something at all.

Vidya is ripe for a takeover or even better a hostile invasion, the industry deserves sexual violence

I think im gonna bite the early access apple and git squad or Tarkov

POST YFW U DIDN'T FALL FOR THE PUBG MEME

If theres one thing PUBG managed to be that was to be better than fucking ASSFAGGOTS.
Kill yourself you addict

To top it off, I'm willing to bet that PUBG is going to fail fucking hard on consoles over the long run. It's selling on hype and memes right now, but the game is shit, and console faggots aren't going to put up with broken buggy garbage that makes their shiny new $500 shitbox look like it's trying to run on a 360. They'll probably end up gravitating more towards Fortnite.

I mean, maybe if Butthole studios can fix the issues with the game and get it running smoothly in a expedient timeframe - it could still turn things around. But who the fuck are they kidding? The only way they're going to get PUBG running smoothly on an Xbox is if they strip it for assets, shitcan the project, and rebuild it from scratch and do it right this time. That's not going to happen.

Console faggots love their big AAA productions that show off their games in glorious low/medium settings so that they can fling shit in their console wars. The only reason why Xboners wanted PUBG was because it was popular and was a "coup" against Playstation. And what they got was an ugly broken piece of shit that nobody in their right mind would be legitimately impressed by. They just don't want to eat crow and admit it's garbage just yet, hoping that miracles will happen as the game gets further into development. Everyone else is just going to sit back and laugh at them, and within six months, Xboners (the ones that still remember it) are going to be VERY bitter about the game.

Remember that Xboners shit all over Scalebound and Platinum - saying that daddy MS was totally justified in canceling the project if it wasn't going to be a flawless showcase title - yet will defend literal shovelware when MS does back up that garbage.

And I thought the locked 30 fps target for Fortnite on consoles was embarrassing.