4 AM

Losing control?

Whats a game you've always wanted to play but haven't for some reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
videogamereproductions.com/collections/playstation-2-reproduction-games/products/rule-of-rose-playstation-2-ps2-horror-north-american-version-reproduction-backup-disc
m.ebay.com/itm/New-Persona-5-Sadayo-Kawakami-Dakimakura-Hugging-Body-Pillow-Cover-A0227A-/172793361517
sourceforge.net/projects/sphpblog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rule of rose because that shit is like 150+ dollars

The first Nier.

thanks ritsu

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I'm sleepy. Might take a comfy nap after the thread

huh?

same

Work was boring as shit and there's nobody to talk to where I sit anymore. I have wednesday and thursday off but nothing to do now. also the mod who banned me for 24 hours can fuck off.

I a gud boy dindu nuffin
whats good in the hood monica

How goes user

Only one shift today, but it still sucked. Really want to give up on trying to lose weight, but I've made it this far already, why stop.

That one mic controlled survival horror game for the PS2.

autism is beautiful

Just don't post too much of the same character dude. You're already doing it.

Played a ton of yakuza 0. Ive finally unlocked both legend styles. Also, fuck fighting mr shakedown as majima. Its way too hard to use him against shakedown. I think i'll finally finish it tomorrow.

Satania acute angle
How goes user

Don't give up user. Losing weight is all about keeping up with it.
Do anything fun today?

Nig get a lot of stamina sparks and use slugger style.

nothing happened today.

I thought the rule was as long as it's not more than 2-3 times, you're fine.

you can heat move shakedown?

I should try to get yakuza for second xmas

You need a change.

Yeah well, some mods are really pushy that way.

Meh. Just cleaned my house before work.

Its so good. Im gonna try to 100% it but im not sure if its really possible considering i have to play mahjong.

Maybe its just really specific because i tries many times.

I want to something fun that I haven't done in a while, but haven't really had a good chance to do so. I was thinking of hanging out with my friend but he's got his final exam on Friday, not Wednesday like I thought, so I guess I'm by myself. again. My sister's a cunt, so she doesn't count.

was a little late today sorry

I really need to clean my room to get my xmas shit into my room. I need a good shelf

Mahjong is just gold fish right?

Whats some stuff you used to like to do then?

did you make this?

With slugger style you have a fucking weapon, any time you have a happen with a lot of heat you can use heat moves. It's how I cheezed with Kiryu, I just gave him a knife and used Rush.

Been watching these guys rebuild a car for the last few months. They finally got it started.
Very comfy.

Its a weird jap rummy thing.

I was trying to use breaker on shakedown. It works but avoiding his hits is way too hard.

I just wrote the word bumplock in mspaint user. I take commissions.

Breaker is for crowd control, in a yin yang sort of way like Kiryu's Beast mode.

But it does so much damage

Have you watched project Binky? Its pretty comfy
How goes user

I thought it was chinkinese

So? Crowd control means you have a lot of chances to be hit still.

Actually, yeah, it is chinese but the japs fucking love it.

What's up nigs

And it takes forever to kill shakedown with slugger/thug without heat. Maybe i'll try the tauriner chug method

In no real order:
>get a daki/body pillow I just don't know which girl is worthy of one yet.
>kill myself I don't have a planned future anyway.

Those damn racists

Sleepy. Only been getting 6 hours a day sleep lately
How goes fam

What kind of anime do you like?
Watch fucking yuyushiki and yuru yuri you nigger

Nothing played a bit more game today but nothing really big.

Nigger, you're gonna want those stamina sparks since they actually give you health.

Jojo is bretty gud
I would totally get a makoto/kawakami/fuuka daki if i had the money

I get drunk and depressed every night and then you guys leave me. Life sucks.
had not seen project binky so it's added to the list

This is why no one takes suicidals seriously.

Alright, time to go grind shakedown to max out the rest of my skills.

I fucking hate mahjong though. I can not play it at all

Crap. Studying too much but after thursday I'm done. Also going to vegas on sunday to visit my dad for a few days. I need to study a little nipponese tonight as well.

I read the manga a few years ago, got burned out after part 5. I watched part 4's anime adaptation though, since it's my favorite part.

Same here. Studied and played some Yakuza Kiwami. My dragon style is getting really powerful.

Play games or watch anime to take your mind off it. Join the IRC

Mahjong raped you?

Any plans for your vegas trip this time?

Good taste. 3 will still be my favorite though.

It raped me so hard. Atleast now i understand it so i can play all those jap mahjong tiddy games now.

how do you make friends?

there's some dude who does reprints that are pretty cheap. idk if they're legit though
>videogamereproductions.com/collections/playstation-2-reproduction-games/products/rule-of-rose-playstation-2-ps2-horror-north-american-version-reproduction-backup-disc

Not really any plans. I just go for the arcades, movies, and booze. Those cheap buffets are always nice too. 10 bucks all you can eat crappy food.

You need a freemcboot mem card for that. Still way cheaper but i want a legit copy.

Im on a business trip as always and ran out of content. Fucking straining my phones limits just to watch the latest skid factory on jewtube. Ive had Pillars of Eternity on my laptop for a while now, got maybe 30 hours into it before i really started to hate it.
Which IRC?

Don't you just gotta match the tiles up?

Just find people with similar interests and hope they want a friend too.
Unless you mean IRL ones then I got no clue really

I'm trying to figure out where I'm going on my next vacation and vegas is on my list of possible places. Anything you'd recommend for it?

What kind of business trip?
#4amgeneral on Rizon

No wonder because they want you to go back to your own 4am board you made.

but I didn't make /4am/

There is a method of doing it. I cant grasp the concept

No one here is any related to that board anymore.

I kinda wanna get this body pillow
m.ebay.com/itm/New-Persona-5-Sadayo-Kawakami-Dakimakura-Hugging-Body-Pillow-Cover-A0227A-/172793361517
Is it legit or will touching it give me aids.

The kind of trip that has me staying in a new hotel room every week.
Im in IRC now. kay kay

Its like solitaire but in reverse

Its probably made of really cheap pillow casing. Real ones are printed on fancy silky smooth stuff and cost more.

It might be hard to find that daki on a better case. Fuck.

how the fuck?

Check out the arcades on and near the stip. Circus Circus has a pretty bitching arcade. Excalibur has one as well but not as good. Definitely check out Pinball hall of fame.

There is also a small arcade called Game Nest where you pay a one time fee and play all you want. I think it's 10 dollars for all day pass.

If you want cheap buffets check out downtown las vegas, specifically Fremont Street. Lots of weird shit there but everything is cheaper than on the strip.

Other than that not sure what to see. You can have a good time just walking around eating and drinking booze on the strip too. Caesars palace is pretty nice looking.

That sounds so damn comfy. I love hotel rooms. That fresh setting every time, that nice clean hotel smell, watching bad tv, snacks and minibar. So comf

Type in that code A0227A on google and see if it works.

DAS RITE

Where the best weed and hookers tho monica

Nothing else comes up. Its 6 bucks. Its not that much. I might as well try it and see if its worth keeping.

Good question my friend. I don't really mess with that stuff. Might be fun to go to a strip club there but never been to one. I'm pretty boring Rits

Nah mate, it gets old real fast. Ive been in hotel rooms for something like 6months this year. I'm living out of a suitcase. Next year is going to be worse.
I get asked all the time "hey user, why dont you go out and meet a nice lady, have some kids before you get old". Motherfucker i dont stay anywhere long enough to know anyone.

What if you had your own personal cult? What would you do with it? What would you have them worship?

It'll be more durable than those super silk ones anyway

Fam

What kind of job is it?

They would worship me of course. All (You)s will be mine

I don't want a personal cult.

The only problem is my parents. Dunno what they would think if i bought one.

Weed sucks to be honest fam. I'd rather be drunk as fuck and walking around looking at the fucking stupid weird people in Vegas. Or drunk and playing pinball in the arcades.

Just put a lock and key on your door like I did

I'm not a fan of getting drunk in public. I get too tired.

I share a room

I've never been drunk.

A IT job. Sometimes im consulting, sometimes im teaching, sometimes i support activities. It pays well enough. I literally have a pile of cash at my apartment.
Completely useless if you have no time to use it.

Why not user

I get tired too. However getting drunk and playing some arcade games sounds really fun. I think I'm going to do that when I go.

Godzilla Unleashed

It's 4AM and I'm up again. I'm trying to write an academic work about an occult subject that is poorly documented, and every lead on the internet is about fucking My Little Pony. My only lead is my journey to the library earlier where I checked out 5 books that are loosely related to a concept that is loosely related to a concept pertaining to the western variation which is only loosely based on the original idea.

Also does anyone know of a blogging framework I can stick on my server that isn't Web 3.0 dogshit?

same tbh. Although I'm pretty sure my parents dont think highly of me anyway. Dad says I don't do shit, and mom says I just sit in a chair for nine hours.

With who?

Why not?

Why not take a couple weeks off and go to nippon or something?

Getting high and playing video games is even better though. You don't get worse at them unlike when drinking

Im starting college soon. Im doing something atleast. Would they even care if i got a daki? Its not like im getting a GF anytime soon.

My brother

I never drank alcohol.

Are you writing about tulpas fam?

Just put the daki away when you leave your room then

Why not

I don't want to

Put it in a tall energy drink. I usually drink a little bit then put 190 proof grain in there. Nobody ever stops me walking around.

Might be therapeutic. Most of my emotional depth is in a bottle. Until I started drinking, I didn't know I was capable of crying, relaxing, or enjoying much.

Everyone comes in and out of my room constantly.

Not for me. Getting high just makes me want to sink into a couch and die. I don't want to do anything. When I'm drunk I become a little rowdy and want to do stupid shit.

>I never drank alcohol.
why not

Yes. Tulpas as well as western thought-forms, which are even less documented in any credible sense.

see

First search result
sourceforge.net/projects/sphpblog/

It doesnt work that way. I cant just take a couple weeks off. Im on call 24/7.
Besides, what the fuck am i supposed to do in japan. Butcher their language and fuck a bunch of chinks?

vid related

why not

pic related

Why not

Sounds gross

That would drive me insane. Nobody has been inside my room besides me in years

That would suck. Glad it just makes me really focused and immersed in shit.

Are you going to interview you know who?

Thats what I did, it was awesome.

Yes

I'd say just get one and see what happens. If you're going to college, you're responsible enough with money, right?

Why so?

It drives me insane too. I might just stop giving a shit and buy one and just keep it under my covers. Kawakami is too hot to not have a daki of.

I dont make enough money to be responsible with it.

Cause its fun. Now I'm going to ask again.
Why not?

I used to smoke with my friends. Never really wanted to but they kept bugging me about it. Didn't really like it. I guess it relaxed me for a bit.

It wasn't for me.

No, that 190 proof stuff has less taste than any alcohol. You will likely forget you are drinking before the good times even set in.

When?

Do you have a closet?

If i wanted to do that i could go to china town. Would have saved dozens of hours and thousands of dollars on a fucking plane.

Where?

Yeah, but its painful to take shit out of it. Besides, everyone comes in and out of here anyway.

Oh, ok then. I'd say get if you have money to spare, but otherwise wait until the time is right.

How much it cost?

I have like 42 dollars ive saved up over the month. I might get more for christmas.

>not delicious brown girls

It took them a long time. I was also somewhat curious I guess. Never want to do it again

Chinks are gross man. Jap women are superior, at least in terms of looks. Personality wise I think most asian women suck.

Here in Illinois it's $16 for 750ml. Pretty sure that's the cheapest alcohol you can buy anyway. You have to buy something to mix with it, of course.

I've got about 6k saved and I have a paycheck coming friday. I usually make about $800 per paycheck, and I don't do shit outside of work, so I'm in the money. Only issue is that everything's asking me for money now and gas prices fucking suck in leafland.

Im not getting a proper job until i finish school, but then im going to make crazy money.

I'd kill to get to smoke again. Some of my potential vacation spots are vegas and amsterdam for it.

Brown girls raped delicious?

Pick one

why?

Sure

Nigga, please. Ive banged whores all over the place in many countries. Im waay over the novelty. Even outside of asia the majority of prostitutes are asian. A white woman in a white country is surprisingly hard to buy.
Maybe i could buy a really nice rope to hang myself with.

because everyone in my family, parents included, keep on saying they have no money and keep asking for loans. None of which they've paid back.

Do it faggot. You're probably underageb&, so here's a tip, don't do what I did. DONT GO TO FUCKING COLLEGE. Get a real job and save your money for property as soon as possible. I'm gonna buy a place to live with cash in a few years. Never become a slave to the creditors.

Shit tier taste fam

Im learning welding. Its a trade.

ok

Is there anything you want in life user?

Other cheap alcohols MAY be bad because of impurities from the distillation process. When the content is like 95%, it really is just alcohol and water.

It is in theory, the cheapest, healthiest way to drink. The only real danger is underestimating the dose if you aren't measuring. I'll put a shot or two in a tall mug of diet soda. Three of those will be more than enough for most people.

Much better

Perfect. I don't have to lecture you anymore because you're making a very wise decision.

but im going to college to learn welding

Just say no, then get all surley at every family get together. Sooner or later they will break contact and then you wont have to deal with those fucking parasites anymore.

A loving wife and three children, white picket fence, all that shit.
What are you planning on doing after you start squatting in a state forest? You gonna write some bad poetry?

I wouldn't squat in a state forest, thats just stupid.

Only problem with that plan is that I'm living with them right now.

$6k isn't really enough money to be lending…the fuck kind of grimy people are you hanging around with?

I'm at 11k right now, stressing hard that I'll never save enough for a down payment, want to move out man.

Im gonna head to bed. Night.

family.

See you tomorrow.

Cya next time fam

If its like my school doe sit, its essentially a trade school at a college, you don't have to take Liberal Arts classes.

Well, I guess I meant non-parents. You make it sound like there's a trailer park full of cousins lining up.

What are you going to do when you dont inherit that land then?

I think it's time for you to move away. Far away.

It doesnt get easier in the 40k range. No matter how much you save that house still seems impossible. House prices are raising faster than you can earn it.

Going to bed night

Set up solar panels, grow my own baccy (I've even got a specific hardy breed picked out that should grow easy), going to get a motorcycle for cheap fuel and insurance. Figure I will only work during spring/summer so it won't suck to ride it to and from work when I have a job on occasion.

I've considered it, since the place I work at has some locations worth noting, I'm just worried about how I'll adjust in a new environment by myself.

If it's an option, do it through the union, that way you don't need to look for a job when the training is done.

Well, 40k would be like 20%, not accounting for fees. That's the normal down i think. More worried about the extra costs. I'm living at home and I've only saved like $3k/year working.

I'm not being mean here but I think you'd have trouble making new friends

well, you're not wrong. I have a small circle of friends and it's mostly because we all have very similar interests.

Yes, but where? If you dont inherit some land, where will you go?

No no no. It's liberating beyond measure, when you finally get there and realize that yes, you can actually do whatever you want now. Go jack off in the lounge room, why not? Hang up some lewd poster, why not? You are your own man and there isnt going to be some nagging cunt telling you what to do.

A house at that price is a real piece of shit crime ridden hell hole, you wouldnt want to live in it.

Back up plan then is waiting on my folks to die.

I like thicc thighs but thats a bit much

same tbh.

You can still see you friends, but be warned, you will change. As time goes on you will notice how different you have become to them.

Well, i hope they dont physically remove you from their house until then. Also hope they dont have outstanding loans that will require the house.

F

If I get kicked out I'm hoping one of my NEET buddies will con his folks into letting me stay with them.

NWI/south Chicago burbs 200k isn't unusual even in a nice neighborhood. Keeping my job and/or being in the red on the ongoing costs is what scares me.

If I paid all my money into the house, then lost it, my life would basically be over. No friends, beater car, that 10k is my whole life's assets basically.

The lesson here is that life sucks until you got ~$1,000,000

I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

Everyone is leaving again. Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here.

I'm still here user-kun. although probably not for long.

Well, that's good. So often i get abandoned here.
What are you studying?

I just don't have anything to jump on, looking at other threads.

Yeah it sucks. Sometimes I like getting drunk on 4 am threads but by the time I'm smashed everybody leaves.

Studied a little japanese. I want to study more but I'm beat from studying other shit for finals. After thursday I can study nipponese to my hearts content.

Get onto cytube if you got nothing else to do

Do it. Someone's got to translate things for us plebs.
Anyway, i always thought i was the last on 4am. So if you're here when everyone else has gone i'll probably be around. Different timezones and all. Are you the security guard?

Yeah I am. Haven't worked in a bit though.

all niggrs mustfuckign hang

sam

oh yeah i think we had a talk a few days ago.
Other than Japanese what are you studying?

Shit nigga what are you doing up right now.

Psychology crap. Honestly it's pretty easy stuff I'm just a lazy fuck. I'm going to have a good bit of free time after this is all done.

Nice. What are you planning for the holidays?

Visiting my dad in Vegas. Hanging out with my cousin near christmas time. Playing vidya and trying to relax and not be anxious. I hate winter for some reason.

What about you?

Ive got to memorize i whole bunch for stuff for lessons in February. Being the instructor sucks.
What is making you anxious?

hello fellow vidoegamers

You teach or something?

Just my future. Not sure if I will ever make it. Might be stuck at depressing job. Also haven't gone outside in a bit or talked to many people lately.

I have to teach sometimes, mostly at the start of each year. You get somewhat used to public speaking but never really comfortable with it. Besides you got to know your shit in case someone asks something random.
Dont worry about your future so much. The worrying wont help but the plan will. So what are you planning to do to secure the future you want?
Then who's gonna do my homework?

yo teach, how inna bloody hell does one floppity wibble? tryinna teach me floppity wibblescromps? teach me dem floppity wibblescromps will you???

F L O P P I T Y
W I B B L E S C R O M P S

First you gotta flippn
Then the floppin
Then the hippan
Then the hoppan
That's what it's all about.

-t. authority in this field

hippity hoppity
the wibblescromps be floppity

floppity scromps
wibblehip the hoppity

iph yore a tea-chah, den woy daunt yow just teach yowselph? unlimited knowlege.

step 1. became teacher
step 2. become student and steacher
step 3. teacher self teach student self
profait

Iom nawt a teechaa. Ium an instrucktor.
there be a difference yo

tell your students about the juice
pic related

Tell me about the juice so i can tell others about how i got told about the juice

I don't know what the fuck I want to play right now, fuck these phases