Vanilla WoW General

YAAAAAAAAARRRR EDITION

Come on and play with us, faggots. There are guilds on 2 servers - Everyst and Elysium (Nighthaven realm). Everyst is a few days old, Nighthaven is about a month old, although we only started playing a few days ago. Both servers are 1x Vanilla, Everyst has some minor changes like buffed wpvp honor and exploration xp. Oh, and no Chinese.

change the text in realmlist.wtf file to one of the following

For Everyst: set realmlist logon.everystwow.com

For Nighthaven: set realmlist logon.elysium-project.org

on Everyst - Horde (casual comfy guild)
on Nighthaven - Alliance (tryhard poopsockers who will actually raid endgame)

post your ign in this thread (mention which server you are rolling on) or whisper someone from the guild ingame

don't be a degenerate

whatever the fuck you want

whichever the fuck you want

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gmv9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And I fuck it up.

Everyst is shutting down for an hour to implement merged auction houses. This will not end well.

Everyst down, when it comes back up we're raiding Redridge in protest

Nice screenshot faggle.

Alliance is a meme, pics related.

I'm quite aware.

old thread
>archive.is/Gmv9o

What mods are you using I might try them out?

>(((Loaftorn)))
was reluctant to share this cause these 2 weren't HKs, but funny it's fags from same guild.

It's actually sad how conditioned these clowns have become to turn based combat that when a real player attacks them they absolutely freeze and deteriorate.

Most of the people I have fought have been pretty decent. It seems we are dealing with the stragglers mostly.

All I know is they haven't killed me yet. :^)

Atlas, AtlasLoot, Bartender, DamageMeters, OneBag, XPerl. Also have EnemyCastBar and Grid, but they don't seem to work; I'm terribly frustrated about the former.

This basically happened with the hunter. I opened by using mana shield and sheeping his pet, not only giving me the ability to freecast, but causing the harpy he was attacking to attack him instead of his pet.

Where did you get Atlas from? Every site I tried to dl it from crashed and burned for me.

Server back up in 5 minutes

They had to take it back down to fix a bug

EVERYST CHANGES

I. Dynamic respawn disabled as it was on launch, i.e. vanilla/blizzlike respawn rates restored.

II. Auction Houses will be cross-faction, with decreased (-50%) deposit/cut and increased (+100%) auction lengths.

Take that as you will

Serber dead.

Serber ub. Big rolbag!

Everyst is up

>>>/cuckchan/
cuckchan is that way.

This truly is an old wow experience.

Small ganksquad heading to ashenvale

You will never recapture the feeling of playing classic WoW.

Also your guilds are full of trannies and drama whorls.

IM PICKLE SAGE :DDD

THE FEELING OF KILLING 10 BOARS THANK YOU BLIZZARD OOOHOOO

First I've heard of any trannies or drama on Everyst

It's like you want this thread to derail into goycord drama just like in the last thread.

Just delete this thread

holy shit people still play on Elysium

Dunno user, when I played on Nost, I met up with a priest, and we had fun levelling for a while. I was feeling it, and if I'd had the time/energy to keep going it'd have been great.

Mate here, I'm done with the french server and foreign servers in general. At first it was fine because I was just doing a lot of pve, but the impact 350-400ms has on pvp is tedious and painful. Have fun lads.

I could have sworn I got a working one from the same spot I got the rest of my addons. But I got it back in the Nostalrius days, so I don't remember for sure.

Iffy on Cross-faction (will only buy from Horde), increased length and decreased deposit/cut good.

You want to know how i know you're not from here?

ok hale, continue using a chinese botnet that will ban you for wrongthink. Enjoy gour deadserver that had to merge the faction's ah

RIP, thanks for the bags mate. give us your shekels :^)

>(((profit margins)))

Why can't I go back to being a blue pilled kid from 2004?

When does wow classic cone out? I want to play on a server that WON'T get nuked by jews after 4 months

They haven't released a timeframe yet. I'd guess late 2018 at the earliest. Probably 2019. At this point, you're best off playing private servers if you have the itch.

I have a 60 warlock on.darrowshire. I stopped playing elysium once I hit 60 with him though, I also have a 49 shaman on elysium the server.

I havent played vanilla.in a while, ive been playing warmane's wrath leately

It's winter's veil.

The Elysium server is dead and got merged with Anathema on Light's Hope. Anathema is dead as is Darrowshire. Their current server is alive (Obviously named Light's Hope), the (((8ch))) guild it was really just redditors got banned because they're loud retards and were treated as such. Some internal drama has happened that only really matters to them that's caused them to hide in their discord while promoting, Everyst. A server that's vanilla WoW but with no class/race restriction because "MUH chinese". The server has a max pop of 500 and if it grows bigger it will attract the goldsellers like the plague. Then you have some (((anons))) on Nighthaven which is a relatively new server made by the Elysium faggots. The plan with NH is to go from patch 1.1 to 1.12 in the span of a year and then after that roll out a TBC server with the ability to transfer your character over to shitpost there while being able to keep your NH characters on NH. The (((anons) on NH are playing alliance. There are/is some anons on NH as horde.

The guild on nighthaven is dead as fuck.

I play NH horde by myself so I don't know this. So there's a bit of update to the story so far I guess.

It was brought up by an user checking out the guilds on other servers. Said barely any were ever on, don't know if he looked at both sides. I am on everyst right now. So far we have some players, but the low population will likely cause everyone to leave due to the problems that causes.

It's going to. The issue with gold sellers is it's not going to go away and if Everyst got big, which it won't as "blizzlike" servers are all the rage and the likes of instant level cap and other fun servers are said and done. They'll get pop, but not as big as a "progressive blizzlike" server. Compound this with the more popular a server is the more likely gold sellers will crop up (and it's not just chinks who peddle gold. Even Burgers and Euros are known to do it, chinks are just known for it.) and you're going to get shit.

Then you get external factors like the fact the (((8ch))) guild is basically redditors and normalfags now. It's why I'd avoid any groups that crop up. It's all cancer because most Holla Forums groups allow people to act retarded, and instead of telling retards to stop it just keeps happening.

I'm gonna keep playing Nighthaven for a bit, probably burn out and go back to playing STALKER or something.

>(((8ch))) guild is basically redditors and normalfags now.
I don't by this for a second.

They are, a few tries back they made a 3rd discord to recruit normalfags and redditors to raid. Then people got upset when the GM of the guild gave loot preference to the anons over the normalfags. The buttblasted people were (((anons))) themselves. I watched them self destruct on Light's Hope. Only reason I jumped to Nighthaven was back in retail I never had one of the OLD 60 mounts, the ones not covered in armor. So seeing it as a chance to try and get one.

Basically the goycord of the old guild is dead because the dude who made the second one (because the first one wouldn't give him his emojis, something so retarded it sticks out in your mind like ringless). Well the idiot of the 2nd server makes a THIRD server to look "normalfag friendly" while saying that they'd use 2nd server as a "secret chat". This never happened and everyone migrated to the third server and stayed there. I only know this is a thing thanks to not only peeking in on the now dead 2nd server but because around the time WoW classic got announced a few threads on here detailed shit I missed. Mainly goycord bullshit.

I've tried a few times.
Every time ends the same: get to Westfall (or substitute Level 11-20 area) and get fucking bored as the game becomes a slog.

And then I remember I still have GW, which is still fun even with dead servers. Then I get sad about the dead servers and play something else. Then I get the idea to check out WoW. And then the story never ends.

Still offering runs to Droknar's Forge for 100 gold per head.

Of course the leveling slows down as you go up, that's just standard MMO mechanic.

Have you tried playing a class you never played before? Have you tried leveling with a talent tree you never tried before?

No user actually got banned on LH. Pottu prowling the server looking for thought crime in private chats to ban people over is a big turn-off though.

Only the shitty ones my man. So yeah, most. And yes, I've tried doing different shit. Nothing I've done makes the game satisfying, outside of a few glimmers of excitement.

I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad if I could get up to a high enough level where I had a mount and fuller skill bar, but it's always that mid-level slog that just kills it for me.

Literally just doing it for the fun at that point. I salute you, though.

It sounds too like you play it too much. Wait at least a year before playing wow again, you're just burned out.

someone on the team is part of nufinity it seems. even the user's on topic posts are deleted. These threads are confirmed shit

I am sure it has nothing to do with your endless attempts at derailing these threads.

WoW is the Skyrim of MMOs. No matter how much effort you spent on modding it, it still is boring and shit at its core.

I will give you the oblivion of mmos, but that is as far as I will go.

It's worse than Skyrim.
At least I can milk a solid 30 hours out of Skyrim after modding it which takes about two weeks. WoW? Nowhere close.

That was after waiting over a year in each instance.

Your taste is shit, sorry to say. At least WoW has the nostalgia factor going for it.

There are now people who are old enough feel nostalgia for Skyrim.

No user, it's the fact that even a Skyrim quest mod with shit-tier voice acting contains a higher excitement value than killing 20 scarecrow in Westfall.

I bet you play alone

I, too, love interacting with mouthbreating retards who can barely write English and click all their abilities by hand.

Sounds like MMOs just aren't your thing, which begs the question, why are you here?

I've played MMOs with decent communites, like LOTRO, but WOW certainly isn't one of them.

Not every reply to a thread has to be positive.

Again some of the posts in the thread that got pruned were on topic in relation to the so called 8ch guild and the various private servers available now. see , not every post in a thread needs to be positive.

In other news on Nighthaven I got a tell from the ONLY GM that got my name a few days ago and still have yet to be forced to change it.

what?

Posting lies every thread is derailing.

That is a level of damage control I never thought possible.

Any proof to your claim other than "It's not true"

Only level 25. Fuck user I am level 42, and that was with doing many other things.

I also have work to contend with. Not everyone is a NEET. That and when I do have down time I'm not always playing it. Again, I'm playing solo on NH at my own pace.

Rest XP and efficient questing is a thing, faggot.

Have been using rested. But half the time I get into it and just get tired of it or when I get home from work I'm so fucking wiped I just want to do nothing

You keep posting that the everyst guild is reddit and other such things, when in truth it's not our guild that openly invites outsiders.

How the fuck does vanilla wow Disengage work. I use it and tends NOT to drop my out of combat.

And no backflip, what the fuck.

Come again?

Disengage is like the rogue's feint in vanilla.
It's just aggro reduction, I think WotLK is when they added the backwards leap.

It says "Character exits from combat mode" So i assume it's meant to allow for trap placement? But I never actually drop out of combat.

If you're pet is engaged in combat you'll stay in combat.
Feign death can also be used to drop combat and drop a trap, but you'll need to do it quickly.

You'e done nothing to disprove me other than crossing your arms and going "nuh-uh, not true."

Easiest way to do this is set Feign Death and the trap you need to hotkeys.

It's been forever, which patch was it when Warlock SL/SL became ridiculously OP and does these servers iterate up to it? I want to be a cheap, drain-tanking piece of shit.

I think that was TBC

Well shit.

Doesn't matter, in terms of abilities and specs all vanilla PSes base their shit off 1.12

The only thing that really gets gated is the content and shit like the debuff limit. It would take some Carmack level of autism to recreated WoW 1;1 for a private server.

SL/SL is tbc. Vanilla is one point shy of making it possible.

Anyone here play on VengeanceWoW?

Nobody uses discord in everyst guild. As I said, you keep posting lies.

so how many players are on those servers again?
like 400 across both at a time at peak hours?

Everyst peaks at around under 500.

It's not blizzlike so it's doomed to low pop and to die. Retards playing on it don't realize if it got more popular you'd see more goldspam.

Light's Hope is the most populated, but has Pottu as a GM. Later on in terms of content compared to Nighthaven which has a pop of 5.5k peak.

guess you're wasting your time then, unless you're using it as a practice server or something

no wait, OP and co. would still be wasting their time

Basically despite not being part of the discord which is polluted with "MUH CHINK" faggots they still opted into a server because "MUH CHINKS". The thing is gimmick servers like Everyst are never popular, people want as close to the retail experience as possible. You're right they're wasting their time but let em. No use screaming at people if they're set on a dead end path.

I joined Everyst because it was OP-endorsed, and I did so without 'any' knowledge of the drama of previous servers. If I were to roll a back-up character on a new realm, which realm would any of you recommend?

Nighthaven guild is dead, but the server is alive. Everyst guild is alive, but the server is iffy. The strengths of both could be leveraged if the Everyst guild could be convinced to start over en-mass on Nighthaven. However, the current Nighthaven guild is the one being suspected of ruining previous Holla Forums guilds. The only solution I could think of, besides staying on Everyst or moving to a third server, would be to start an entirely new guild on Nighhaven as an alternative to the current Nighthaven guild.

Thoughts?

Rather, accused along with the Everyst guild as ruiningprevious Holla Forums guilds by that one poster(?). I don't know, it's all kinds of fuzzy here.

Someone needs to make a private server that fixes things and implements new and cut content rather than being Blizzlike.

>Annual Let's play Vanilla WoW! I swear this time we will finish MC! thread
Don't you people ever get bored? I no longer want to play that after i finished Naxx as a tank.

Never, sorry no matter you people shill for nighthaven we are not moving there.

You are just believing the propaganda though, there is no drama at all, just one guy who desperately wants everyone to join Cuckhaven.

I'm not endorsing nighthaven specifically. I'm just laying all options on the table and fishing for more info on the situation.

I guess so. The low server pop does still worry me though.

Holy/Discipline Priest DPS, yes or yes?

That's the problem, people see the pop, so they prefer to join the other one, so the pop doesn't grow, so other people see the pop etc…
But Everyst is great, and the guild is pretty active.

As of now, I've only formed two counterarguments:
1.) Server death doesn't matter if you just want to try the game out and have fun with anons for a while.
2.) Everyst devs state on their site that their funding is solid. Therefore, they have no plans of shutting down the server despite population problems.

For the discussion stating that we're just wasting time, that line of thinking can be extended to video gaming as a whole though. We're just playing video games.

Lol no. Back to the healing with you.

But disc priest pvp is fun healing class that can dish out a bit of damage but is pretty much unkillable, for pve though only holy only heals.

Fuck you. I kick ass for the Lord.

The everyst guild is completely unrelated to "Infinity" and variations. We're Holla Forums anons exclusively and just helping each other on the way to 60, no rules to speak of or pressure to raid.

There is no "drama of previous servers" on Everyst

We do not have a discord, we do not invite people outside of these threads, and there is no drama. Nobody in our guild even knows who the fuck the Nighthaven faggots are. This thread included the Nighthaven guild AGAINST the majority will of out of courtesy for people who are gonna go "i wanna progression raid vanilla content and buy gold :(".

There was a lot of support for not including Nighthaven in this thread after the shitshow you faggots threw in the last thread, and its become apparant that you niggers are so incapable of containing your faggotry and outright willingness to boldfaced lie to people that you project your normalfaggotry onto us in these threads. Who has a discord? does. Who invites redditors and trannies? does. Who shitposts relentlessly and makes baseless accusations in an attempt to dissuade any rational person who sees this shit from playing on either server? From day one, it was Nighthaven anons.

It's time for you to consider assisted suicide.

My my, sounds like someone is ass blasted.

Heres a tip for you guys. If someone says they play Champions Online kick them from the server. Those fucking furry loli erping faggots cause nothing but drama.

wow with autists is always going to be a drama fest. despite their antisocial behavior they still crave social interaction. so when they force it to happen they just make a mess of things and repeatedly double down.

Dps as a priest is impossible in vanilla because of the debuff limit, and if it wasn't for shadow bolt warlocks to would not be able to dps in raids either.

Debuff limit was removed in ZG patch. Main problem with DPS priest as with other DPS classes such as elemental shaman or balance druid was mana. They simply went out of mana too fast. I remember wanding most of the time with my shadow priest.

Debuff slots were increased from 8 to 16. It's still worthwhile to have a shadow priest because it's one of the better raid debuffs.

That's the thing, a shadow priest. Raids seldom need more than one. If there is another one before you you are shit out of luck. But one is enough to either put him in the warlock group for bonus shadow damage or in melee group to heal them with vampiric embrace.

/r/ing naked pics of the tranny that ruined the last guild. Wanna see what the big deal was.

gaaaaaaaay

Just made an account and got the game downloaded for Everyst

new to this whole wow thing.
What do I do

Make a healslut on Horde side. Post character name in this thread. Get invite to guild.

But I want to be a Chad zombie and slay noobs.

That works too. Just don't expect it to be easy to find groups, Horde in general is pretty short on healers.

No way, it's just for educational purposes haha.

more like edugaytion

got it got it, one heal slut ready.
InGameName: Necromantic

I did not come here to be mocked by a smug anime girl.

I figure I'll give this a shot. Even if the server population is small, a casual guild can help with grouping.

IGN: Spectrobes, tauren druid

Why is it always vanilla? TBC was a pretty good expansion.

No good TBC servers, so I hear.

I recall playing on one that had just one downside, you could buy anything with real money through the website.
I dont like to pvp so that didnt really bother me.

because gummy is holding onto the best tbc codebase

Could I get an invite to Folly? Name is Oogabooga

Boy this sure must have looked great in 2005

Newfags gotta leave. I don't make the rules.

It still looks good now. Graphics need to go and stay go.

Ay yo bimbo here, I want to be in comfy everyst guild.

Anyone who is still waiting on invites should repost their names. Preferably replying to this post.

No, it really doesn't. The old textures are muddy and blurred, and the old models are far too angular. It was unimpressive when it was new (but nobody, myself included, cared that much given it was an MMO), and it's certainly nothing special now. I barely even give a shit about graphics, but you don't need to fucking lie to yourself.

It's not supposed to look impressive, it's just supposed to look comfy.

And that's fine, like I said I didn't particularly care either. I could tell what things were and nothing was an eyesore. But to say "it still looks good" is just an outright lie. It looks tolerable. It looks fine if you're used to it and you like it subjectively. But it's far too outdated and far too simple (and far too Blizzard) to look "good", especially by the standards of (((current year))).

It looks atmospheric and aesthetic. I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand tho.

So you're /vg/ rejects
>Only shitposts

Again it's not going to pull in the numbers of other servers because it's not "blizzlike".

What the hell i'll give this a shot,what do you lads need in terms of classes?

Anything you want really. Just post your name when you're ready.

What standards?

Is there a good BC server anywhere?

And he's back.

WoW has a pretty good color palette, the textures are also good on average despite their low resolution. The low polygon models really dated but other things make up for it.

how is the population on those 2 servers? also didnt old elysium sold gold?

yes and nighthaven is still elysium

everyst is low pop currently

See: none

Nighthaven is gonna have one you can transfer characters over to when the TBC server launches.

Light's hope is run by a guy who sells accounts and gold. Nighthaven is run by kikes who overprice how much they need donations. If the kikes have been run out I have no clue. Everyst is run by people who probably kill their server a month or so from now.

LH:10K or so peak
NH:5.5K or so peak
E:500 peak

Everyst is a "No class/race" restriction server which means people avoid it because it's not "blizzlike" and coupled with the changes they've made recently it's going to stay as a low pop gimmick server till the plug gets pulled and the (((guild))) running on it will die out only to resurface on the next gimmick server, again with a low pop.

Light's Hope and Nighthaven are blizzlike and keep their pop primarily through this.

>Everyst is a "No class/race" restriction server which means people avoid it because it's not "blizzlike" and coupled with the changes they've made recently it's going to stay as a low pop gimmick server till the plug gets pulled and the (((guild))) running on it will die out only to resurface on the next gimmick server, again with a low pop.
Except that's wrong you fucking retard.

That's an outright lie, you fucking kike.

Go be a retard elsewhere, and take this (you) with you. There are non-Blizzlike elements on the server, but the race/class combos available aren't one.

I miss this game. I want to believe the private server/8ch guild will be fun, but I don't.

Pretty sure it was advertised here the first time as such.

The servers are fun. The problem is most if not all Holla Forums groups become this massive circlejerk where no one slaps down retards for being retarded so it just escalates till people unironically do and say retarded shit and then you get the faggots from Everyst for example not giving straight answers to their origin and then being assmad when told they're part of the goycord.

Also

Holy shit is this autist from cuckhaven obnoxious. He needs to justify his shitty decision of rolling on chinkhaven while rest of the Holla Forums is on this new server so he spergs out like a champ.
Dude, you are like lvl 25, its not to late to reroll. I know it feels shit to be left out, but stop being so assburger about it.

Total bullshit. You need only look at their website to realize that this is literally a lie.

Why do people do this? Who is going to spend money on a private server that will most likely be shutdown in a few months?

Don't humor him. Such shit taste can't be fixed.

I am waiting for Classic but for the time being I might lvl a shaman for resto pve and ele pvp. How is shammy lvling speed? I only played warriors in vanilla so I believe shaman is light spedd in comparison. Also, how good are shammy healers in the end game?

Shammy speeds are decent. You're not as good as a hunter/mage, but you certainly won't have as hard as a time with warrior/rogue.

End-game, you're a decent healer. You're not as good as Priests, but you certainty won't have trouble finding a raid spot. As a small bonus, you have the best-looking raid tiers in the game.

Why are priests so good? Because of their bubbles? As far as I know, paladins are efficient healers with high crit later on, druids are shit and are there only for innervate or so. Doesn't that make shammies the best aoe healers with chain heal (I also know that I am gonna mana tide the priest all the time).

Because there has to be a class that is the best at healing, or at DPS, or at tanking. It's just how the universe works.

AoE healing, very efficient in general and is an excellent tank healer due to inspiration. Paladins are half efficiency and half utility: Judgement of Wisdom and Light are two of the best debuffs to put on bosses. Shamans are mostly there for Mana Tide, Chain Heal, the armor proc on tanks and obviously totems. Druids are great IF and only IF your other healers aren't brain dead dipshits using emergency monitors; Rejuv is an extremely potent tool to top off the raid, especially for Alliance since there's no Chain Heal bounces to fulfill that job.

Innervate too

Wait this is a druid spell, nevermind

invite Kikeburner to Folly

Priests are good for the fact that they bring buffs to the raid, have amazing mana regen abilities, and a good priest can heal for much longer then other classes. It also helps that they have the best itemization choices in the game, since all you really need is spirit and +healing.

They also have the benefit of having racial priest abilities, which really add flavor.
human priests having insane spirit, dorfs with fear ward, and of course horde having way better shadow priests with the undead. This being said, NEVER run a nelf or troll priest. Trolls have by far the weakest priest racials, with nelfs being pretty terrible as well.

The real reason is smite.

Eyy dudes, just made a lock.
Hope to get an invite.

Thank you, based Anons.

It's the same low-tech-so-even-gooks-can-run-it aesthetics we've seen from Blizzard for ever. It was never very good and by now it looks extremely cookie-cutter.

Mona, if you're reading this, lag is kicking my ass

Folly-bros are you lacking any class in particular?

Troll is the best pve healing race on Horde though

We lost our Aussie mage (lvl 46) because his computer network runs on gerbil wheel powered by the smartest Abbo they have (about 42 IQ).
So yeah. Mage. Healers/tanks never hurt either though.

Shadowmeld makes nelves the 2nd best pvp choice after dwarves for fearward and stoneform. Human and troll priests are pretty shitty for everything though.

Desperate Prayer is really good for humans in pvp whereas Shadowmeld is somewhat situational (apart from MC'ing people off cliffs!)

Human is by far the best race for Priest for late vanilla PVE because of their spirit bonus.

there are no pics of that tranny (unless you are willing to search the archive of Mandate of Heaven guild on 4chan), he was literally making other faggots fawn over him by mimicking some anime girl voice on discord

There hasn't been any trannies here since petpriest.

Careful now you wouldn't want to be banned for pointing out the vast majority of the guilds that play WoW are closet homos.

That'd explain why one of my old guildmates just came out as a girl.

The voice is always a giveaway. No one get tricked by a dude, you just get along with the faggotry.

That's why unlike real women they know to be quiet.

Just even more shit taste.

What is it with traps and fucking black dudes?

They're mentally ill.

Kikes and mental illness

Invite Dasrite to the guild.

What's wrong with Light's Hope? It has over 7k users atm and is not a ded server with sub-1k users. Last I checked they wrecked Elysium because of the dirty shit the Elysium admins were up to anyway, and Elysium ended up admitting to working with gold farmers anyhow. Why the fuck would you set up on Nighthaven instead of Light's Hope?

Serious question.

If nothing else, 7k is more than twice of the population a healthy realm should have. 7k people means you'll be spending a lot more time questing, you will be hopeless leveling a gathering profession, and other problems related to overpopulation. I don't know why they don't split the realm into 2k max players realms, it'd would be a lot better for everyone.

Mob and node respawn rates should be scaled to the server population though. Darrowshire is 1-1.5k and Anathema is 500 though

Just checked. Light's Hope has tripled herb and mining spawnrates to make up for the high pop.

It's much easier to just have multiple realms with proper populations and it works better for PVP too.

Any plans for an Alliance guild on Everyst?

I think there already is one, but I don't know anything about it.

LH and NH both have the blackjack useable outside the area. Not sure about the flute.

They got chased off it for being retarded.

Pic related. Pic VERY related.

I hope you realize there are tons of better co-op games than WoW to spend your time playing.

REMOVED

Raids were shit.

Why can none of you think up names past the mental capacity of a fucking 14 year old.

because everyone here is a edgy teenager that gets upset when they can't scream "gas the kikes" in general chat, complain about being muted and then find a shitty server and try to get everyone to stop leveling and play on there

I'll have you know, 'scream[ing]' "gas the kikes" is my right as an American citizen and, indeed, I am upset at the idiotic moderators all over the internet who refuse me my god-given rights. Were it only I could freely exercise the second amendment in their proximity, they'd understand why I must freely exercise the first.
But I don't play WoW because I'm not gay, so maybe the fags here fit your description. I was just lured here by your provocative post.

What is the name of our guild on Everyst?

So you're a faggot who gets upset when he gets banned for being outright retarded. Have you ever tried not being loud?

So are you faggots going to abandon the server after 3 months like the old one?
How much fucking spare time do you have? Do really enjoy doing the same shit over and over again that much?

I come up with good names. My rogues name is Mordril

Server is kill

Proof you're retarded.

First off, when it comes to out-lasting others on heals, Paladins win hands down. They have the cheapest heals of all classes and their heals even get free refunds whenever they crit. Super mana-efficient heals as well as extremely low healing threat (Fun fact: Paladins receive half threat from healing to prevent heal-tanking) are the two advantages Paladins have as healers. They're also the two advantages that become the most irrelevant as the raid improves.

Second off, Humans are fucking trash. No one really cares about +5% spirit, Perception is trash, and so is Feedback (before long everyone is too damn geared for the mana loss and damage to be anything other than marginal).

Third off, Troll Priests actually have crazy powerful racial spells. Shadowguard scales like a goddamn monster with spell damage (100% coefficient divided over 3 fast hits, which is 145.475% post-talent, and Shadowguard is spammable), unlike normal Shadow Priests who have absolutely terrible spell dmg scaling, and Shadowguard can proc Shadow Weaving and Blackout with every hit. Hex of Weakness might have an awful damage debuff, but the real prize is the -20% to all healing effect received. This fucks with everyone and the rank 1 is so spammable you will win the mana war with those Druids and Mages who can remove curses. You might think Shadowguard is a joke but once you start breaking 300 spell damage this thing will begin murdering people. It's an incredibly potent source of extra DPS. Their racial abilities suck though. Berserking and Regeneration are both complete trash.

Whether you want to be an Undead Priest (WotF ftw, also Devouring Plague ftw, but DP scales like shit - it has 50% coefficient over 24 second duration - and it has a very high mana cost and cd) or Troll Priest is more of an open choice than you think.

Paladins are Alliance only. Not to mention priests have WAY more output when compared to paladins, while still able to maintain relative mana efficeincy. A good paladin will rarely ever out-heal a good priest, if ever.

Human are pretty good. 5% to spirit becomes really good after BWL when spirit really starts taking off, and since priests pretty much use spirit as their main stat, humans become stronger and stronger. Perception is good for not getting shanked in a bg. Feedback is admittedly pretty garbage.

And Diplomacy is god-tier. The rep grind is real, and humans get 10% off.

Shadowguard is completely worthless in a raid setting, and is purely pvp. I'm talking about in a pve setting. Same applies to HoW.

Shamans don't have any trouble finding party spots. The self-rez and regular rez make Shamans guaranteed wipe protection as a healer. If you're a weirdo you can also party up as a tank, since tanks are high in demand for partying. Earth Shock and Lightning Shield both help a lot with holding aggro, Rockbiter Weapon is so-so (Windfury is better for aggro if you have high DPS) and you can pull packs with Chain Lightning (target whoever you won't autoattack, so you get more initial aggro on him).

They're usually popular in raids for totems (esp. mana tide), so you won't have trouble joining raids either. Paladins are perfectly solid healers with Chain Heal, Healing Wave, Lesser Healing Wave, and Nature's Swiftness.

Shamans are the best raid healers with Chain Heal but Priests are the best party healers with Prayer of Healing and Holy Nova.

Paladins are shitty healers as gear improves, we know. But they are god-tier when it comes to mana efficiency and staying power. Paladins just don't need to under-rank as aggressively as Priests. Strongest heals are Druids though, esp. with Idol of Health.

I know Priests tend to nab a lot of spirit, but mana/5 still tops even with 30% regen. At least Mages regen 45% without gear requirements, unlike Priests and Druids who are stuck at 30% while gearing 3piece T2 for that extra spirit regen. The 5% spirit is only slightly useful (hey, if you have 400 spirit, your racial gives you an extra 20 spirit, zomg), and you pay for it in losing Stoneform, Fear Ward, and 15 Frost Resist. Perception is only good in a bg, and when it comes to not getting shanked, I'd take Stoneform over Perception any day. Being able to break out of a Blind and go immune to poisons + bleeds is worth much more. Rep grind is more like 9.1% off. I agree that it helps immensely with rep grinds, but that's all it does and you can still complete your rep grinds without it.

In a raid setting between Undead and Troll it's really a question whether Berserking + Regeneration or shadow resist + WotF is more likely to constitute a marginal contribution to raid performance. Honestly, no one fucking cares. I guess WotF might help slightly against bosses with mass fears, but you use Tremor Totems for that kind of thing. Choosing between those races is mostly down to the PvP performance.

Uh, I obviously meant Shamans there.

While you are still grinding rep I already have access to the rep gear and recipes

I wouldn't put slightly increased reputation gains over PVE or PVP performance. 10% isn't that great.

You would be very surprised.

If I grind for xx hours I can grind for xx+2 hours.

Guess I'm not getting those steel bars anytime soon..

Is server kill?

dev fucked up his code when helping some (((DoA))) player with an issue. They're waiting for the main guy to come back to get server back online.

Are you serious, or are you just yanking my chain.

I wasn't aware you could change code on the fly. Why doesn't he just revert it?

This has got to be a joke.

Mein Comfy

Everyst (Horde)

(((Alliance))) guild crashed server when a GM tried to help them with a quest and coded blackly. Still better than playing with Chinks though.

Guild is pretty comfy right now so roll whatever you want, but could always use more warriors, healers and mages if we wanna group together more.

Need enchanter.
More Blacksmiths and Leatherworkers wouldn't hurt.

It's always truly amazing how much of a hard on the vanilla devs had for preventing paladins from ever being able to tank. Even more amazing is how blizzard didn't fucking fire those cocksuckers for that bullshit. You'd think having devs fucking with their golden calf because of some leftover butthurt from some Everquest guild drama would be an instant kick to the curb.

bitch please, I played an human in the old days, that racial probably saved me all of one turn in of rep items at best. Sure the hell not enough to make me glad I had it instead of a poison immunity button, or a root/snare remover.

Paladins were great tanks before 1.6 if you abused Seal of Fury (judgement of fury was a debuff that gave flat +threat whenever you did holy damage, which was supposed to be infrequent like whenever you used a judgement of righteousness, but you could use seal of righteousness + consecrate + blessing of sanctuary + holy shield + retribution aura for an unholy amount of judgement of fury threat procs for unstoppable threat since every instance of holy damage procced it), but then they removed it to replace it with the supposedly better Righteous Fury. Trouble is that a Paladin's anemic holy damage just doesn't do enough threat to hold aggro normally except when it comes to AoE tanking, courtesy of all that holy reflect + consecrate. If you can stack multiple ranks of judgement of the crusader though (which was likely possible at some patch or another, like how stacking multiple ranks of judgement of light was at one point possible), Paladins can sustain aggro pretty well (but if you can do that fuck everything and just run a raid of paladins and priests since the holy DPS will be through the roof). IIRC it might be possible to raid-tank as a Paladin if you have a lot of Druids innervating you and engineers using Major Recombobulators on you to keep your mana up as you blow mana on holy damage to stay high-threat. At least in Burning Crusade Paladin raid-tanks became quickly viable thanks to Paladins gaining mana whenever they were healed but in Burning Crusade you had all kinds of crazy tanks thanks to the resilience stat and talents removing the threat of mob crits to zero.

Paladins can easily tank dungeons though, thanks to Blessing of Salvation and Righteous Fury. In fact if you play a Paladin I strongly recommend it since tanks are always in demand and dungeon exp is generally better than solo grinds.

Dude, they got *hired* over their EQ drama. Blizzard was convinced they knew their shit and knew the game inside-out because they were such absurd hardcore raiders.

Just remember, when you play WoW, it's the future you chose. Game was retarded from the start. Never forget that.

As a Hunter it's worth noting that Stoneform also removes Devouring Plague since it's a disease. Priests & Pallies can already remove diseases though.

Alliance was OP as fuck in PvE due to that massive pally threat reduction. They eventually gave us a ghetto version for shaman but it was awful as at the same time they were pushing more movement in encounters.

You do realize that if you give your tanks Windfury Totem they will output shittons more threat than their alliance counterparts can?

It was weaker than the pally threat reduction and fucked with melee IIRC.

name is Gein,
Just made a faggot lock

odd graphic error

Don't be retarded.

Did you SET gxAPI "OpenGL"? By the way, do you have sound?

The power of linux gaming :^)

PURE

GARBAGE

no sound yet, working on it

yeah right, you people will never make an actual raiding guild

oy vey. PvP way more comfy imo

Invite to guild pleaxe.

Supposedly you need Alsa for sound.

I just reinstalled it, trying a different version of wine as it did not work

Inv coldcuts

Windfury is amazing for melees, man. It's one of the horde's advantages over alliance, both in battlegrounds and raids.

Also Windfury tank + Tranquil Air Totem > Blessing of Salvation

Windfury procs on all attacks and copies the entire attack, nigger. It doesn't just give you an extra white hit, dumbass. Also, you get extra rage from windfury procs.

Aside from that, I'm just going to remind you that fury tanking was a serious thing during vanilla.

Server is kill

Prepare for rollback boys

can't wait for my lvl 12 war to be lvl 9 again.

It let me back in just for a little bit, before kicking me back out again.

It keeps kicking me out again.

Lead dev was testing "In Dreams" quest and it crashed the server.

You have to wonder why they don't do this in a local server.

Well it seems to be back now

Honestly as long as they can raid ZG and AQ20 they can already get most of the solid loot. If you itemize carefully you can probably break 500 spell damage and get your PvP trinkets with that and mid-rank PvP gear. Endgame raiding is a sack of shit anyway.

What is the best ele/resto shammy race, trolls? They have berserking which increases casting speed. Is it worth it or should I just change?

That shit always seems to break.

What's the best horde race for a warrior (specifically for a tank build)?

Other than Tauren (which I don't want to play).

depends if you want to prevent yourself from dying in a stun because you're an idiot and do max dps(Orc) or if you want to prevent yourself from dying in a fear because you're an idiot(undead)

Guess I picked undead. I haven't played WoW in forever, so I'm probably gonna fuck everything up, but here's my character for the Everyst guild I guess. I don't remember if there's a level limit for joining a guild, if there is, just let me know and I'll reply to this post once I'm ready to join.

Where do you find the cute chick to play as then?

NO YOU FUCKING MORON. Shaman Master Race is TAUREN, always Tauren.

Berserking requires hp loss and 10 seconds of unimpeded casting just to give you 2 seconds' worth of quality casting time. If you had 10 seconds of back to back casts, you already won that fight anyway. Troll is the red-headed stepchild of Horde races. NEVER pick Troll on ANYTHING unless you are a Priest and intending on gearing spell damage for that sweet Shadowguard damage (and you'd get Hex of Weakness heal penalty).

War Stomp (doesn't gcd) gives you 2 seconds of protected time to cast (lesser healing wave, talented lightning bolt or talented chain lightning) while your enemy is stunned on demand, plus you can use it to interrupt casts, and you can use it to aoe stun in BGs. Shamans don't have any CC out of the box so War Stomp is extra valuable too. A timely war stomp can legit turn around fights you were losing. Also that +5% health is a legit racial.

(Before someone says "pick orc for stun resist" just get a fucking PvP trinket and Living Action Potion, now you can break 2 stuns on demand instead of praying to rngesus to save you from the Rogue.)

trolls. duh.

Lads the only server showing up is Nighthaven.

Alright faggots someone invite Echoberg to alliance guild in Nighthaven.

Did you change your realmlist file

Sorry no one ever taught you how to play the game right.

Trolls are too tall, and ugly.

Anyone playing in NightHaven? Pls respond.

Low energy

At least undead has good racials. Also, if you play undead, wear a Dreadmist Robe, Dreadmist Shoulders, hide your helmet, and equip a Slavedriver's Cane or Nat Pagle's Fish Terminator. This way you look like a pet-less Warlock until you suddenly charge someone and mortal strike them for 1000 damage.

It's hilarious.

I want to join shitposting guild.

It's dead, we're playing on everyst

Should have said so sooner fucker.

It's in the OP, fucker.

Okay lads I made a character on Everyst, name is still Echoberg. Pls send invite.

I want to play too but I just know it's gonna be full of discordfags bullying me over not wanting to use mic :(

I really want to play GW1 with my brothers, but I don't want to buy them the game. Its way too expensive for such an old game and there isn't even an edition which at least includes all expansions still on sale. Fucking faggots.

Everyst guild doesn't have a discord.

Well they have to keep the servers running somehow.

Everyst doesn't use goycord.

Not found faggot

Bah, it can't cost much at all to keep the servers running and people might buy it much more often at a reasonable price. Only for the smallest indie MMOs is server cost actually a real concern, or you did something stupid with your server architecture.

At the very least there should be an edition that includes all the content.

Do you really need more than Trilogy edition?

maximum comfort

That didn't exist early on. It was only added after a lot of rage that alliance kept getting free rides through bosses.

Mordril, and Nrb have the mallet of zul'farrak. It's ours.

Someone on Everyst add me.
I'm an Undead Priest named Qoo

Not found

For Enigma:

I was mistaken, technically. The first item a tailor can make that requires bolts of mageweave is Robe of Power, which can be learned at 195. Only issue is, it requires 2 Elemental Fire/Air/Earth/Water, which is fairly pricey. The first reasonable items that can be mage (Black Mageweave Vest/Leggings) are learned at 205.

I have feint memory of once being tailor, assuming I no longer need silk, getting rid of it all and then finding myself needing another 100 or so silk to get to use my 300 mageweave

Merry Christmas, guys. See you all on Everyst once I get back to my computer after the holidays.

Can someone explain to me the mechanism behind warrior's rage generation? I heard that they should get fucktons of rage from dmg taken but private servers fuck up the formula somehow. Does Everyst has a decent formula?

I'm still trying to get into Everyst guild.
Troll Hunter named Echoberg.

Did you submit your favored meme with your application?

That'll be 40 gold goy.

Fuck off you can't have my rare pepes.

30 gold? What do you need 20 gold for? I'm not paying you 10 gold. Heres 5 silver.

fucking normies.

You mean that frog that is recognized as a "hate symbol"? Baka.

Lurk more faggot.

Here Mordy, that's my "Delete all elfs" spec. Enjoy.

Dead on arrival.

I play druid that should use same mechanics when in bear form and if I got entire platoon of mobs beating me I can spam Swipe (15 RAGE) without running out of Rage.

Holy shit I cant handle this much cancer

Cuckchaners are so fucking anti social.

Nobody playan on Light's Hope after what happened with Elysium?

They acted retarded and got banned for being retarded. Some also stopped playing because normalfags joined the guild and anons got upset when they got loot priority over normalfags

How?
They're upset for getting loot?

I'm probably clueless and there are good reasons but I'm still going to ask

Depends on the cooldown of ghostly strike which I don't remember.

On second thought, Vigor is more reliable. You get to do an extra sinister strike faster, which besides the guaranteed combo point can add a bonus combo point if it crits.

just..

Not getting sap is probably justified in 1v1 gank spec but others are probably valid points.

Is the cooldown of cold blood that long that you take improved ambush?

1. Yes (3 mins), and for several other reasons:
2. You're using ambush twice in a pvp scenario
3. You're using CB on 5 point Eviscerate
4. You want to crit with Ambush vs mobs too so you're not absolute cancer to level.

Fair enough.

Welp

Have you ever been buttblasted so hard, that you log onto your other account just to cry?

The alliance exist in a constant state of butthurt. I think I mentioned in another thread cattleheist once ganked an ally who then logged in to a horde alt, and sent cattleheist small shot one at a time until he clogged up his mailbox.

What status did you reach so far? Literally hitler?

this is an amazing level of autism.

kek. Probably what they think of us.

twitch tv/mrsmoothgoose

Apparently this guy is streaming Ally rogue leveling. Take of that as you may.

k watch me gank him.

wew. bad idea fucking 60 pally I guess..

Had to go offline for a while. I'm back now.

Bazinga

Go meme elsewhere

Ginvite Bessy (Icyhotvag alt).

Also, bread is in oven.

Disregard bread, taking too damn long to hit page 14.

Don't copy paste this OP, please.

Goose is a bro

How did you find this site with out google goose?

Guess I'll make a new thread since no else seems to want to.

do itpost link to this thread

New thread