Why are everyone but the clerics such shit?

Why are everyone but the clerics such shit?

Why yes OP, we can all definitely tell what game this is.

did they finally made a dino dating sim?

Nigger, it's not like we didn't have back to back threads on elex for two weeks straight or anything

Outcasts are best faction. They seem weak, but they are the most logical. At least before ayylmaos arrive and exterminate everyone humanity can devolve in a little bit of self pleasure and profit.

hi where are the boards where i can bost threads aboud every guesdion that grosses my mind :DDDDDDDDD

The fuck is elex

They're better than the treehumpers I guess

Good game.

embed related what a stupid fucking game

A shitty game that proves Piranha Bytes isn't as good as we remember them being. I mean for fucks sake, the first faction you run into gets mad at you if you open the god damn menu around them.

The game does pick up once you get some heavy ordinance and or more stamina. Way too easy to exploit elex for points though.

I have never seen Elex threads back to back on this site for two weeks straight, you're gonna have to dig up some proof caim.

A Gothic 2 mod

I can't even tell if you're shitposting or are you for real. First, we had a couple of threads from pre-release to when polygon ragged on it to about a week after that refused to die courtesy of how slow this place has become and second you really, really should lurk more.

But seriously, what's up with all the cancer?

That actually sounds bretty gud

So it's actually just a small pool of threads of a dedicated few that simply didn't disappear fast enough for you because of board speed and not because of user activity causing the generals to reach bump limit continuously over a long time.

Yeah your concerns are fucking nothing, lurk moar.

>>>/suicide/

Its a consequence to the effort you put into this shitty fucking thread OP you massive fucking cocksucker.

this show is so shitty it can be considered scat
how do you watch this you sick fuck

is this space marine game w/ dinosaur?

I'm concerned for whoever taught you English.

I really don't understand just how much spoonfeeding your bored, baiting, halfbrained, scumsucking ass needs on what is a game that came out only recently and on which we had, again, recent previous threads. But I suppose it serves me right for wanting to have a talk about a game I finally got around to playing and not expecting this shit.

No, it's Gothic with guns and shittier combat. Or Risen 3 with more modern guns and better combat. Depends on how you look at it I suppose

Stay retarded newfaggot

This your thread too?
Were you just banned from cukchan?

Don't lie user. It's unbecoming of an anonymous shitposter.

I'm just disappointed that even self proclaimed quality keepers like yourself can't use google or keep attention for longer than a week. And for fucks sake, if you're going to pretend you're a native don't capitalize in greentext.

And no, not in a couple years now. How about you?

As if there's a single crpg that's not shitposted to death and back around here.

I knew what it was once I clicked the thread
Your thread is still garbage and you're so fucking new you can't even into IDs you cuckchan scum.

Yeah, sure. Anyway, if you're done roleplaying the angsty little shit I wouldn't mind talking about the actual game. For example got a clue what radiation or PSI does on weapons? Supposedly it's a combo or armour multiplier but it seems fairly shit compared to energy or fire. Also what were they thinking with uniques? The poison sword is alright but what's the point of say gaia's wraith?

Why do you think?

women should not be allowed

cameras were a mistake

His post was grammatically impeccable. If you can't parse it, then your nigger ass needs to read a damn book.

Then why didn't you do it in the OP? Why didn't you even name the image's fucking filename? Why didn't you put any effort whatsoever into your OP for a

Eat shit I have watched some gameplay and am now downloading the igg version just so I can shit on it the next time you make a low effort thread like this. Consequently should I roll with clerics then

You wouldn't know impeccable if it was tattooed on a side of a crocodile which just bit off your left testicle. For example: abusing commas, for, no reason, makes, it sound, like, James, T Kirk. :^)

Love you too user. And I'd normally say dick around with no factions for as long as you can but there are some major benefits to commit early in this one. The best unaffiliated armor for one is trash and getting mind control early can probably help a bunch.

That shit sure keeps getting funnier each time you post it. That's what, twenty odd times today?

You'll learn to love it
Its part of why you're on this board right now 4cucks.

Love what? Notgoon roleplay whenever some bored prat with a free proxy feels like shitposting a thread to death or something else? I've seen worse.

More like dubs related am I right?

What a loss
So you're a Kiwi Farms newfag instead?

Surely you're not this retarded?

Because the Outlaws just collect trash and sit on their ass all day and the Berserkers are literally Varg tier

More like what a stupid fucking video. They are all cringy as fuck.

Why do you keep falling for bottom tier marketing threads like this you fucking faggots.

Hitler was right about almost everything, he just didn't think big enough. Gas anyone who plays the electric jew.

Just cos you can't doesn't mean everyone else can't retard.