4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game trivia?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=AB0024&name=Gothic Suit of Armour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

That DMC was once RE4? I don't really follow that much trivia.

The reason why the twin towers werent in Deus Ex is because the engine did not have a high enough texture resolution to display them.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Took a couple of naps yesterday instead of just sleeping like normal. Had really vivid dreams. Some good, some bad. Was nice though. Maybe I'll go back to my all nap schedule.

Top ESPORTS faggots have some really notable names involved in human trafficking and indebted to loan sharks and continually fuck things up and hedge bets to pay off debts.

No work. Went for my walk again and then put up some trim on a garage. I need to drink more water. Keep feeling hungry at random parts of the day, but I'm trying to not snack.

The only PS1 game that doesn't have a black spine on the case is a game about the fucking Easter Bunny.

Thats what the jews want you to think.
How goes user

Do they like take dives and stuff? Is there really much betting involved in esports like normal sports
How goes user

Just snack on crap like celery that have no calories

Well, I just woke up from one and I feel like I want to go back to sleep.

Are you serious?

wat?

Good day. I might play the game again soon. Almost done it but it's very fun. Getting that paternity test on Thursday after lunch with my ex

Umm, the one I have most memorized is a combination of halo and pokemon. My favorite would be the zelda series though and I don't have much knowledge of it. How's everyone tonight?

Things probably wont work out with the lesbian. First she says she is gay, then she says she's bi, then she talks about having kids, but now she is saying she isnt attracted to men. Dunno what to think anymore. She probably hasnt seen a real man yet.

Sound's cool, I just played some P4G

Fine, I fucked up my new game plus by not simulating my save. Other than that I'm fine. Played a bit more of P4G.

Do it

You are canadian?
Seems like you should do it before. How long until you get results?

Whats your favorite zelda game?
I'm good. Trying to decide what to play after the thread.
How goes user

There is a PS2 game out there that has no label on the spine, as if whoever the publishers has whored the cover too just left that part of Sony's cover template as is. As such, if you ever see it on the shelf, you have no idea what it is unless you actually pull it down to look at the actual cover.

Celery tastes like shit tho.

See pic.

help me I'm fucking playing hand of fate and it's so fucking bad why the fuck did I PAY MONEY for this I just want to kill myself. I have no mind of my own, I only buy the most popular games and even games that turns out I personally find absolute fucking cancer and atrocious. Can someone pls just kill me I'm a worthless drone

I wonder who's behind this post.

TOLD YA SO

I'm not really a Persona guy.

The only appointment I could get was after lunch. They say 8 business days max. So a little after Christmas, probably.

She just sounds like your typical dumb 3dpd

If its the only ps2 game without a label, wouldn't you know which one it is?
How goes user

Well other veges then

Why do you buy games

You could have prevented this.

Either majora's mask or a link to the past. Not sure which.

She just sounds like she has never had a real man.

What does that have to do with anything?

Oh I thought you meant no spine at all. Fuck my bad.

No suicides pls.

Ripperdipper

exactly. I obviously won't do it anymore but I still have so much shit that I DID buy and that can't be undone/refunded because it's too late

Yeah they take dives and stuff. Some people put a lot of money on that stuff, nothing eclipsing a few thousand yet though.

Yep.

Nigger just pirate before you buy, or just pirate and never buy.

I have a castration fetish. Why? donno. But how do I bring this up to a girlfriend?

No I couldn't since, on the PS4 it asks you to simulate your Witcher 2 save to set up your choices, I thought you had to turn it off to do that.

gib me proof.

Maybe i can get in good with the church and score with one of the few girls there. in like a year or 2 cause they seem around 17 and i do not wanna go to jail.

Man, its too bad because i find her stupidly attractive.

She went to an all female high school and i doubt there are any white men where she lives that are actually men.

What's up niggers, what the fuck are you drinking/playing tonight?

Today I went out to check some 2nd hand shops. Got myself Battlefield 2142 for the low price of $3. Also found Gone home for $5 which I really wanted to buy only to just burn it.

Why the fuck would you? You dumb fuck.

Would be a good xmas present for you at least
Do anything fun today?

I'd probably lean towards MM, I'm not a huge fan of LttP's art style.

You live and you learn user

Don't you mean your sister?

Not when, that fact aside, I have no interest in the game.

Still have a bad cough, and have a dentist appointment early this morning.

Still find it funny what Vesperia managed to get away with, even on the 360.

Pic related. Stop hurting yourself you stupid nigger.

P4G since I fucked up the beginning of Witcher 3.

No not really. She isn't attractive enough to indulge in my fetishes. Though I wouldn't mind having sex with her if we were in my bunker and SHTF and there was a nuclear apocalypse.

Well now that its over, post pics faggot

Drinking regular coke. Haven't played anything besides yugioh yet.
How about you user

What'd he do?

It aint over yet and im not going to break her trust like that

It's a game.

Took a real nice nap after class. Was a good time. Slept like a baby. Then I sat on the front porch for a bit to watch the snow.

I have four fillings need done very soon. Unfortunately I cannot pay for any of them and one I need done within the next two days. Guess how much it's going to cost me.

How did you fuck up?

Mostly just playing Siege lately. Been trying to get back into my usual strategy games but I cannot for the life of me get back to the same level as skill as I did before.

Alright niggas, i finally got around to watching K-On! to better understand the weeb lifestyle. Ritsu, you got shit taste. Sawako is best girl.

I just didn't simulate my Witcher 2 save which means I didn't get to pick my choices I made in Witcher 2.

not surprising tbh famallama

How her foot game brah

Will you when you officially quit

I took a nice nap today too. One of my dreams was having a really nice dog. Never had one before and have been wanting one more and more.

What kind of strategy games?

When im outright rejected

How you liking the show?

Hasn't that happened already

I had a dog for about two weeks when I was a kid. Turns out my parents hadn't actually discussed it thoroughly so we got rid of her.

K-On is shit. We all know this except for Shitsu.

Just like make another save.

Turn-based strategy. My usual standard fare.

Im still under the impression that she just has not been around men enough to be attracted to one.

too much work

Cnc? CnC is all about blobbing or rushing super units and them steamrolling, unless you're talking expansion then it's more difficult, but usually most people just pick up an orca carryall and drop the mammoth walker on their enemy and fuck everything. All it takes is playing, and watching more.

Same here. They got some little yappy thing and we all hated it.

No more (You)s for you

Probably raped by her dad

Mate, you're fawning over a child. You're in position to judge.

I got diagnosed with psychosis yesterday. I took my meds, couldn't sleep, and got a really bad nosebleed that took 20 minutes to stop. Now I'm wondering if I should go back to sleep or not. Sure as shit not going to work today.

*no position
Fucked that up
I fuck everything up

Nah, she has mommy issues instead.

My dog was bigger and just as friendly as could be. I don't think I'd want one now. Too much cleaning and stuff like that. I don't want something that I have to take outside to shit and walk and stuff. Like eventually the kid will learn to shit in a toilet but the dog's never gonna do that.

wat that mean?

Was playing Vesperia earlier. Love being far enough into the game to have my mainstay Shining Dragon, Dragon Swarm, and Shining Eagle artes.

There's a part early in Act II where Karol, tired of Yuri's jab-em-in-the-neck approach to getting past guards, decides the gang ought to try the non-violent method of seduction. He leaves the choice up to Yuri (the protagonist) as to who. There's only two girls with you at that point: the flirtatious, "bouncy", early-onset ara-ara Judith, and sweet, cute, and innocent Estelle. However, for whatever reason, you can ignore both and force Karol (a twelve year old boy) to do it instead, getting a pink dress and hairband made for him, in the hopes the guard secretly has a thing for young girls.

You lazy mother fucking faggot. Holy shit. Why don't you kill yourself you piece of shit.

Nope. Wrong games.

Talk to your doc about that medication. Sounds like you took the wrong kind of shit.

What kind of psychosis?

Raped by her mom?

That is one huge advantage of having cats.

I hate Holla Forums tbh

My cat just shits where he wants now anyway. I set up more litterboxes but he just goes wherever he wants instead.

Im leaning toward a female odeipus complex.

That's ok, we hate gay pedos.

Why not leave?

Hallucinations and delusions without a specific cause. I thought my calendar was watching me, I saw shadows of people at the edges of my vision and thought I was being stalked, objects sometimes move on their own. That kind of thing.

Maybe. There's a good chance this was just a seasonal nosebleed, I have a lot of trouble with those.

Gay

Is that the really old one you mentioned before?
I want a really smart dog that wants to just chill most the time on my bed. Would be comfy.

I'm not really into foot fetish, it's pretty lame. Though I did have the idea that if we lured people into our bunker, they wouldn't know I exist and they would get gassed and then we take them and chain them up in the dougen room and then I also get chained up as well so when they wake up we (me and the prisoners are) are in the room together. Then whoever, my sis or gf would go in there and tourture the prisoners. She would also do it to me but on a softer note or whatever. Then she would pretend to give them a chance if they are dudes and flip a coin or whatever but she ends up castrating them. and if it's women, then eventually she unties me or let's me rape the women.

ripperdipper

no where else really to go tbh

Yeah, he's old. It's obviously not a laziness issue because the boxes are spread out but he'll just ignore them.

Raped herself?

How long you been on meds?

Why do you want to be castrated? You some kind of tranny?

Probably good just to check in with your doctor. Just a simple call to the receptionist for asking about it will do. It's always good to make sure. I might just be passing on my health worries onto you now.

There is. It's called reddit :^)

How was the Flood from gaylo created?

Nah, she just wants to fuck her mom.

Got places for your neck to go

Time for cat diapers

How goes user

She raped her mom?

Not that I want to but it's RP where the girl has the power. But focuses on the main difference between men and women.

you're the reddit tbh

you could stop being autistic for five minutes or so at the very least

Yeah. It felt better after I clipped a piece of paper to it since that had the apparent effect of making it see more poorly.

I started my meds yesterday. First dose was half a pill of Abilify before bedtime.

I'll give the psychiatrist a call later today. And it's alright, I'm already pretty worried.

Not yet i guess. oh god she is basically a female version of me

I went with Estelle on that because it's funny to see her get all indignant. First she refuses, then Yuri says he sees her point and that she's not sexy enough, then she gets angry about that and decides she wants to prove she can attract men like Judith can. Thankfully Yuri's hiding around the corner there to knock the guard out anyhow before she can get molested or raped. And most hilariously, all she was concerned about was that the guard would be mad that it was the princess that he'd been led on by, and not the fact that her virginity was in danger. Cue Yuri snarking at her for not getting why "that was too close".

time for him to get thrown out a window if he doesn't cease this bullshit

Got a cure for your autism too.

Yeah, but they're not named after naming conventions related to a type of tree.

Are you low T or something? Why would you want women to have the power, thats the best part of being a guy. Are you a feminist?

Is abilify one of those ones that fries your brain out?

You raped your mom?

I hope not, because if it is then I'm not taking it.

I dont rape, and my mom is too old anyway.

Hey 4 AM,
Best vidya trivia I can think of is that the man who wrote the story to Marathon Infinity (A mind-fuck trip worthy of EYE) ended up a high school teacher after the split off company from Bungie he was in failed.
Makes me sad.
I've been playing Prey when I have time, it the most interesting boring game and half the fun was tweaking it to run on my laptop anyway.

2 minutes, good attempt

Shit game

RIP kitty

Most of those anti psycho drugs do so

Your mom rapes you?

Put in 2 weeks, ready to move onto bigger and better things. Ready for Christmas and to playvidya and sexytimes with gf

pic related

the new prey?

My mom is past menopause. She wont rape anyone.

Check yourself first. And no. It gets boring after a while.

Wow I butchered this post.
Prey is very System-Shock esque, with many of the problems those games had. Lots of backtracking, needless hoarding/looting, and the enemies are boring. In addition to one of the silliest diversity quotas outside of Wolfenstein 2.

How goes user

How long you going to enjoy the comfy NEET life

Menopause raped your mom?

I've never owned a daki

Basically.

Yeah. I'm a fan of the old one but decided to give it a go

You sound like a faggot, post pics of her. At least her nape.

That universal studios game had some shitty trivia.

Sup nigs. I shouldn't stay up long, I got a final in the morning. Nip girl wants to hang out on friday. Better get these finals done before then.

Could be worse. When Koudelka got shat on and sold poorly globally, Kikuta left the industry for half a decade due to its reception, and when he came back, he was composing for eroge.

That guard was about two seconds from pinning her up on the wall and going to town if she was a bit slower on her feet (and Yuri not having been lurking nearby). Though, in the guy's defense, she was dressed like a whore.

Why you up? Go to sleep nig.

oh it's the new one, yeah nah it doesn't have the problems of the old shock games because those games had alot more going for it tbh

You raped that lesbian?

What you going to do on the date

Pics

Have fun but dont even think about creating a half-breed

No, but i will tenderly love herconsentually

Like AIDS. Never, EVER let dental problems go on. My pain from my teeth has been so bad I can barely function, and it has caused a full blown depression relapse, which strangely rekindled my interest in vidya. A shame I work nowadays.

Most do, but I'll see in time. Or maybe I won't because I'll be a pill zombie, but still.

Not long, I have big plans for the next month. I am not one to sit on my ass for long periods of time, and I am ready for money and progress in my life.

I want to be rich enough to go off the /his/ end

I've only played a little of both of those, so I'll take your word for it.

Hapa lolis are cute at least

Somebodies doing the raping

I really need to go to the dentist because its been a couple years but can't afford that shit

F
That calendar was just trying to save you from the medicinal jew

Best I can find online.

Dunno, maybe the lesbian could have a rape fantasy.

what did he mean by this

Wait what game is this

She rapes you?

Wouldn't it be arguable that being able to sexually satisfy yourself with an inanimate object is more requiring of male vitality than anything else?

i would let her rape mebut is it rape at that point?

Lel, I'm getting ready to bite the $1000+ bullet to get my teeth taken care of because I'm going to fucking hang myself if this goes on any longer.

Fug you Morgana. I will sleep soon my nigs. It's not that late where I live.

英語をおしえる。それからビールを飲む
Teach english. and then drink beer.

Fuck off niggers. I'm just checking in. I live in west coast so it's not that late.

Okay.

As a side note, what's up with the sudden fixation upon rape? Is this the new meme language?

Being unable to sexually satisfy yourself with a woman is a mark of low T.

while shock 2 is alot smaller then the first game, prey nu is tiny, unless you count "massive empty pipe way" as part of the level

rape is hello in japan?

You rape yourself?

Luckily I don't have any pain but snus can't be good for the teeth

Getting her drunk so you can get some right?

Leftist just want to have a big stick to hit people they dislike with. Funny though that its killing off (((hollywood))) and the DNC instead.

Im heading to bed. Night.

Thats just masturbation.

I said it was Vesperia already. Tales of Vesperia. Scene is in both the 360 and extended PS3 versions.

Rita should feel lucky that she was already stuck in the brig when Yuri was making his choice. That bitch would have fried him AND the guard before ever putting on any weird get up. Though, it might be said Rita's default get up is weird as is (it does fit her spergy nature however; I still laugh about the "aspie" from Aspio).

Cya next time rape user

Considering my adventures in nippon, that doesn't hold water with me

yeha mate, ive been *raped* by ms palmer and her five daughters.

Buying a hooker does not help your case

That'd be great except there's nowhere to do it. I have a car but that's just trashy. We both live with other people so no privacy at all. Anyway I don't think it's going to happen. I just want to have some non-lewd fun for now.

Night. have fun masturbating before bed.

Prey is downright tiny, it's maddening how many loading screens you go through to travel from one part of the station to the other. I like the concept of mimics as an enemy but it really isn't fleshed out as far as it should. Typical for a modern game, I suppose.

Wheres the doujin that takes that scene and has actual rape

Get a love hotel, make her feel like shes back in nippon

>>>/his/
Don't worry, it's dead so you don't have to learn

I remember /his/. Surprised it didn't turn into /pol2/ at the end, and die like that, honestly.

Meh. I'd be fine degenerating but I have people depending on me so I have to keep myself functional.

So whats money got to do with that? Buying antiques or something?

Who depends on you

You got the makings of a good time there. Just dont get sprung without a condom.

Fucker said Vesperia a thousand times.

that's really the games problem, the biggest quest outside of the main one is the lesbo's dnd night and that's only due to the fact that it's so fucking prominent being shoved into your face so much

Might as well just use an onahole at that point, feels better

Who is this Vesperia?

I'm glad you asked that question, because once you've taken the /his/pill nothing is ever enough.
kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=AB0024&name=Gothic Suit of Armour

is that you naz? why'd you go off the deep end?

Younger siblings. I promised myself I wouldn't let them get damaged like I did, so I'n trying to take care of them best I can. They're all practically adults now but sadly can't seem to take care of themselves yet.

Haha didn't even think of that. Good idea if it ever goes that way.

I've always wanted to learn to sword fight.
I watched a bunch of vids of crazy german guys who would play fight with swords but really cut the shit out of each other, was neat.

Any cute imoutos?

I have the best ideas, big league. Don't I folks?

why

Nice plan, dingus. Yeah im sure she's on pill and has no stds. She said so so it must be true.

Have I told you the story of user the Knight?

Are you all ready to go see the FBI?

it's not hobo wizard so it's not important tbh

Nope, did he died?

Yep.

no u

It's fucking ridiculous that they did that. There were so many ways they could've taken this game and they make it about FUCKING NORMIES.
Where are the deep implications of aliens that can exist indefinitely in folded pockets of time?
Where's the bizzare mind trips and loss of humanity as you neuromod yourself to the gils for the sake of survival?
I haven't finished it yet, but I already feel like they fucked it irreparably.

Go chase some bugs while you're at it you fucking degenerate.

Legend has it that he still posts among us,and someday I hope to trump his attentionfagging ways

Ganbatte user

When all the women in your life cause problems, none of them are cute.

Well, I'm not sure there's a doujin outright, but in my effort to find fan art for games I like, I have seen a harmonist11 image involving it and anal.

The brightest star in the evening sky.

Not a particularly noble goal there.

if you don't marry them after you are the aids of the earth, I will track you down and salt all your fields

Why not run away then

No thank you!

Like I'd want to save that one to my computer. Seriously, you have the information needed to find the image (namely character name and artist), I'm not spoonfeeding you further.

well let me tell you just how they fucked it, the end of the lesbo questline has the chief engineer just hanging out in space waiting to die because her "lover" got killed and she thinks that slav who hates your company did it. even though that whole section is nothing but mind rape'in mimics which I don't really get, why do they have mind controlling power if their whole thing is copying? wouldn't it be more mind wiping/copying

'Cause I made a promise to myself.
Well, truth be told it's certainly likely I may off myself the minute I have some real freedom, so it plays into a twisted survival strategy to stay put.

All you have to do as a NEET is nothing. You dont get to corrupt anything, you dont get to spread your diseases like a fucking rabid dog. Just do nothing until you die, which is hopefully sooner than you think.

Wait what anime it from though

Whats your life situation like exactly

Fields = fucking salted tbh

That whole questline feel schizophrenic tbh. Honestly.

I will never die

Yeah well I only grow potatos so you just presalted my future french fries. Check mate

I'd call you a twat, but to be fair, Tales of Vesperia did see an anime in the form of it's prequel film, First Strike.

almost like it was shoehorned in

That plot of land you intend to inherit, guess what, FUCKING SCORCHED

It any good?

Thanks for clearing off the forest for me so I don't have to do it myself!

I'm not super comfortable going into it over clearnet, but the gist of it is my family's super dysfunctional and got themselves into a position where they can't afford their lifestyle but can't afford to/can't move either. As for me, I'm a depressed hyper anxious mess that can barely work because I elected to pay bills instead of going to a dentist.

how much do you need for your dentist?

Why are you paying for the mistakes your family made?

I know you're sheltered but come the fuck on. You've never been in a burnt out forest before, have you? You'll look like this within the day.

Yep. Might as well just play Deus Ex again.
Speaking of shoehorned in, many side quests in Deus Ex: MD has SJW BS

Eh just rent a backhoe and drive over whatevers left for a while. Will fertilize the shit out of the soil.

What kind?

they do the whole augmented people are oppressed minority bit for no good reason

I have enough, it's just digging into the emergency fund is all.

Because I'm not so sure I'm willing to keep myself alive if I don't have anything to fight for. I really don't want to see my siblings go through living in the street either so I'm trying to ease them into self-sufficiency

Yeah nah, the charcoal stays around for years. Even after the trees grow back the ground is covered in charcoal. Done plenty of exercises in areas that were back burned.

Are they working on it at all?

Free charcoal for bbqs then

I'd be fine spotting you some tbh, although we'd have to use something other then paypal

A job I wouldn't want.

The game? Yeah, solid real time JRPG and a fan favorite of series fans for a long time now for good reason, held back by the only English version for a long time being a (high quality) beta version on the 360. Movie is apparently also considered quite good by way of not being an adaptation and instead covering what was vaguely mentioned as backstory (and Chastel and Hisca are cute Original the Characters). That said, you probably wouldn't have any interest, given how you refuse to watch anything with male characters.

A drug manufacturer who argues "It's our right to put what we want in out bodies" even though her drugs kill augmented. That's the one I remember off the top of my head.

And this.

Are chastel and hisco twins?

Somehow i doubt you know how to cook

EARTH = FUCKING SALTED
YOuuuuuuu
FUCK

You wont last the day in the forest. You'll go back to nearest convenience store, buy bulk ramen and eat it dry because you forgot water.

Well, yeah, I got one of them a job recently and she's sticking to it OK.
A younger one is in their last year of HS,I'm trying to make sure he doesn't drop out.
Another sister goes to school and works but barely pulls in any money.
The last and oldest sibling is as far as I can tell completely depressed. She's been like this for years and every attempt to rouse her to action has ended in failure. I'd be more hard on her but I sympathize because I was like that before I used some money I had from a settlement for therapy.
She's full NEET right now and probably the biggest suicide risk of the bunch, me included.

It's OK bro, that's what emergency funds are for, right?

What kind of anime does the NEET one like?

Is she cute?

not for basic things

She plays Warframe all day.
She did like Your Name..

Nope. +220 lbs on 5'4 frame have not been good to her.

STOP RIGHT THERE
CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY

nope

Introduce her to better games, a good diet, and some SoL anime. Not only will she be a better NEET but happier too

Yep, (albeit Hisca is the elder twin) though they certainly don't act alike. Both were in the Niren Corps with Flynn and Yuri three years prior to the game. They make a minor appearance in the PS3 version for an late-game sidequest, but are otherwise backstory only and might as well just be cameos in the game.

Oh man, lord knows I've tried. She only likes the grindy stuff for some reason

Lawful neutral's cool
I gotta get to bed, I got work tomorrow. See ya guys

Sleep snug

They do look cute. Shame about all the dude characters

It fills the void of doing nothing all the time and gives a small sense of accomplishment. A common trap that rookie NEETs fall into

Or she could stop eating crap and go outside. NEET doesnt mean you have have to be slovenly fat piece of shit you know.

I did say make her go on a diet and I'm not fat and I've been NEET a long long time so

Skinny-fat is still fat. You're just carrying it around your organs and you're in no position to be giving life lessons.