Mario Odyssey

How the fuck are you supposed to beat this bull shit level..? I can't even get past the 2nd part. This is bull shit, fuck these controls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7SDs0XNBUXY?t=28s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drop that Switch, you fucking Bitch.

There, just beat the game for you

I wanna see you beat this level you faggot.

But it's a Mario game.
A game made for children.
And yet, you can't even beat this level?

Keep mashing X

and long jump

Japanese Mario 2 called, nigger

I don't know how you got this far without learning how to move faster than the standard run speed.

Easier than Kirby

Your mum's easier than Kirby

Isn't that the first level of the game?

Hold the screenshot button, you idiot.
Also, git gud; it's tough but shouldn't take more than 20 minutes of practice or so. You should be rolling almost the entire time, otherwise doing long jumps and the air hop (ZR in air, but hit Y before you stomp, hold ZR to transition it into a roll).

I beat that part before i beat the version with the vespa, just roll and dive a lot

Beat the Switch with a hammer. Now you completed a shit game next is hammering in your own skull

Edgy.

Roll and long jump. You move faster that way.

Groundpound into roll into longjump then triplejump with the running momentum. I got both.

How am I supposed to get my pics from my switch? Twitter?

I will rip your eyes out with my own hands

The web browser can upload I believe, at least the 3ds could

Neogaf is back up, you can go now.

you use an sd card.

Make sure it saves to the micro SD, then pull out the SD card and attach it to your computer.
If you don't have an SD card reader or Micro SD adapter, get one.
If you don't have a Micro SD card, get one.

Some of the post-game levels are actually pretty challenging. Two or three of them took me some real practice to get done (not a whole lot, mind you, but they're decently challenging at least).

git gud, faggot. It's a Mario game, it's not that hard. The only bullshit is having to farm coins for several hours straight to 100% the game.

Make me.

Look up a guide you stupid bitch. This isn't Gamefaqs.

Here's how.
Step 1: go back to cuckchan.
Step 2: don't come back

Are they? I never noticed then. I'm probably just too good of a player tbh. I breezed right through them. Unlike that shrub, OP.

The two that I found challenging are the one he posted, where you have to roll halfway through and then do the flipjump roll through the other half, and the one where you have to longjump across the top of the destructable platform with bullet bills coming at you, and then longjump-roll repeatedly along the bottom side with all the single pillars.
All the rest were pretty trivial.

Wow. Big man.

youtu.be/7SDs0XNBUXY?t=28s

If you played more Sonic you wouldn't be having this problem.

This challenge appears twice in the game the first time you get a scooter which makes it easy, but post game you unlock this version where there is no scooter, so you need to roll and long jump the timing is pretty strict without the scooter so you need to roll and jump almost perfectly to be fast enough.

I only found out about the scooter version after I already did the post game version.

Are the controls actually bad? Galaxy was fucking awful and the controllers themselves look almost as bad as wiimotes.

How do you fucking suck at playing Mario?

Do it, I dare you.

What the fuck?

The hardest part of the entire game was the part of the last level with the shitty, floaty birds. Make one miscalculation and you lose 15 minutes.

Just buy a Switch Pro Controllerâ„¢ fellow user!

Took me no more than 15 minutes, the first part I completed instantly easily.
If you don't see a timed segment and either roll while shaking the controller as much as possible or just long jump endlessly then you're doing everything wrong.

Go to cuckchan or reddit, you'd be more welcome there.

At least you know and acknowledge you eat shit off the ground. Killing yourself is the best option now that you've gotten 100%