Kojimbo explains Death Stranding gameplay and lore

archive.is/PUaNK
And guess what? it's still fucking nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/05tSY
archive.is/wH15w
twitter.com/realgdt/status/827065272028766208?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, what kind of game is this shit? FPS, RPG, Open world meme?

I am guessing there are some events you can miss if you die and the game will try to have a sense of not stoping because you die, however it seems to imply something about rolling time backwards or forward idk.

Who cares? A thread died for this.

Hey funky fetus, what makes you so funky?

Can't wait until this hack goes the way of inafune

Most games never get fulled completed. There's always something that the devs want to put in before they have to ship. With MGSV there was a whole fucking ton of shit they probably wanted to put in there.
I really doubt this game is getting finished without them running out of money and releasing another GZ-esque prologue.

tl;dr:

yeah i'll pass on any game with a creator that's blatantly anti-white

This shit isn't even groundbreaking, it sounds no different than the spirit realm in the original Prey.

So, Bioshock Infinite meets DreadOut?

JUST SHOW ME SOME FUCKING GAMEPLAY YOU COCK SUCKER!!!
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE FUCKING MUH DEEP XDXD TRAILERS AND SHIT FUCKING CGI. THIS IS A VIDEO GAME AND I WANT TO SEE SOME GOD DAMN GAMEPLAY.
HAHA LOOK HOW FUCKING DEEP AND INTELLECTUAL I AM XDDDXD MUH LORE MUH SECRETS MUH REFERENCES
I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOLY SHIT JUST SHOW ME THE GAMEPLAY

FUCK TRAILERS FUCK CGI FUCK HYPED CONTENT AND FUCK TEASERS!
I DEMAND FULL GAMEPLAY REPRESENTATION RUNNING IN REAL TIME ON PC WITH ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING SCRIPTED

that's how you know it will be bad, user

Someone post the kojima webm

It's a souls-like

What webm?

Pretty much. The purgatory is just the hub area like in dark souls. Strings to which players are attached to each other are summon stones. And last but not least - he literally himself said he wants death mechanics be like in Dark Souls or roguelike games. Too bad he doesn't understand what roguelike means, but that's aside its a lovecraftian answer to nioh :^)

Just admit OP that its not a game and will never come out.

:^)

It's going to be a Souls-like with rogue-lite elements and survival horror mechanics. Just like Skyrim :P

Kojimafags are going to rush to the stores to get this game when it comes out, and there could be absolutely no gameplayer displayed nor even in the game. They'll inhale it and shill it like weebs do with cartoon pedophilia and demand everyone like it, like they did with Phantom Pain.

But it'll be more trippy and make less sense in a stylistic way.

I've never played a Kojewma game. What are the chances that this won't be a interactive movie?

It will surely have way more cutscenes than MGSV

Can anybody tell me on how kojima is such a faggot? I kinda forgot. I'm doing research of him about his development history and his role as a higher up and konami.

Liberal overhyped hack who basically hogs all credit for the creations made by the teams under him

that's layman's terms, I want the full details

I'm sure there's more, but I can't remember anything else right now. I actually like Kojima, but he's a giant fucking faggot sometimes.

I kid. There'll be actually play just like MGS, r-right?

I be damn. Kojima is fucking out of touch. From Software already broke this mold with Souls/Bloodborne and it's a thing of beauty. There are still fail conditions but without ejecting you from the gameplay loop or too greatly impacting momentum or immersion. Also notable is Bioshock's Vita-Chambers. Kojima should actually play some games maybe instead of tweeting about burgers and movies.

That actually sounds tedious if you just nearly beat a boss and are feeling you'll beat him on the next try but you have to go collect your items will "Director: Hideo Kojima" is billboarded every five seconds. Perhaps this bit will be like P.T. and actually something players dread (in a good way) that'll make dying something you try hard to avoid and therefore makes the combat more tense. Which I'm assuming is third person because Uncharted players would feel comfortable playing Death Stranding quote.

pic fucking related

COOP HUGGING CONFIRMED

yes that's normally what you agree to working for literally anyone in tech, otherwise you would work for yourself if you wanted your creations to be your own

GIVE ME THE FUCKING GAMEPLAY YOU FUCKING ZIPPERHEAD NIP COCKSUCKER

You take that back you fucking faggot.

You kids don't realize that up to the 90s with the PS1, games weren't even supposed to have a story or camerawork. Other than text boxes and over the head fixed camera.

Kojima's Metal Gear not only broke open a medium that was considered strictly a toy for retarded children, shoving all his b-movies love inside, but it also beat the western fags to the punch. Gaming history would have been much different, if bioware and bethesda had been the pioneers of cinematic gaming: games would have been told like boring hollywood movies, instead of crazy jap animu.

t. someone who never played computer games during the 90s

Here comes the double digits IQ nigger

You're already here.

The Kojima Cycle:

1) Make good game
2) Make long movie
3) people complain, make good game again
4) people who liked movie complain, make movie again
5) people complain yet again, make good game
6) … you know already don't ya?

Give me the gameplay.

He's a fucking teasing cocksucking son of a bitch but his games are good despite what every faggot here says.
BUT I WANT TO SEE GAMEPLAY KOJIMAAAAAAAAAA GIVE ME GAMEPLAY YOU YELLOW FUCKING MONKEY

The fact that you like them doesn't make them good.

THAT'S NOT GAMEPLAY FAGGOT WHERE IS THE GAMEPLAY

InB4 a rehash of the MotherBase gimmick and Survive.

I have no idea why Holla Forums is so mad about not seeing gameplay for this yet while simultaneously shitting on Kojimbo to the max.

I'm semi-memeing about the gameplay because another user in the thread was but I am curious about how the game will play
People are hyped for Cyberpunk 2077 when that game has no gameplay either

What roguelike actually does this or is the writer just retarded.

Oh, so like Yoko Taro?

Or Todd Howard?

And Tim Schafer

and Warren Spector

CP2077's hype has died down massively. Nothing new in what, four years? Only rumours and some guys leaving.

As for Kojima, the guy has the time and budget to keep slapping together these trailers but no gameplay. I imagine next E3 will be a small snippet of gameplay or maybe even TGAs again.

More like another trailer made in-engine with a new meme in engrish.

I was just using 2077 as an example, it was announced in 2011 I think and they only finished the engine this year. I doubt the game will even be released.
It's not that hard to slap together a 3D trailer. 3D animation is not even remotely as hard as it was just 10 years ago. You scan the actors, make some static assets and you're good to go.

I just generally dislike trailers that are all cinematography, no gameplay. Even if we dislike Kojima we're all curious as to what brilliant masterpiece/pile of garbage his insane jap mind will spawn next.

Holy shit you are fucking stupid.

From some of the theories people are making, it doesn't sound as strange as the trailers are making it out to be. The whole baby thing has already been worked out.
From quotes Kojima said about the game combined one of the guys in the third trailer rapidly aging when that black goo touches him it seems the babies are actually an form of lives. They're clones of themselves that will rapidly age into adults if their older clone dies.

Meant for

Since Del Toro is a pozzed faggot now, and I've always thought Kojima was one of those pseudo frustrated artists, I'm willing to bet the game will be a walking simulator of "Go here, then there, objective completed". Giving his history with metal gear, maybe there will be infiltration and avoiding the invisible creatures, from a 3rd person perspective, but probably no action at all. Well, maybe you'll have a gun to shoot the invisible things.

the writer was so desperate to make a dark souls comparison that grabbed the first thing that sounded faintly similar and slapped "aura" to it so it's "kinda like dark souls fellow gamers!"

It's an alien franchise knockoff

Well in dwarf fortress once you die and make a new fort/character in the same world the actions of your dead character/fort matter.

It's almost like you all are cucknami shills.

Nigger it obviously has fetus gameplay with full male pregnancy, are seriously fucking telling me you can't tell it's a fetus game?
You wouldn't whine like this if the trailer was a video of Norman Reedus sneaking around and punching freaky super soldiers, why are you so fucking confused by Norman Feetus pregnancy then? Are you even fecund nigger?

Kojima directs and splices all his trailers.

We should start a mercenary army and threaten to nuke japan if he doesn't release more info.

Was punished dorito really happy by this guy? He seemed very eager to kick him off the stage.

Yeah, he's like the only one who takes the VGAs seriously anymore, which is admirable. He's just as exhausted by the cancer as any of us are.

Okay guys, stop.
The last thread was derailed in this exact way. It turned into a massive shitshow where everybody was shouting "KONAMI CUCK" or "KOJIMA SHILL".
Only YOU can prevent derails.

What'd I do?

There is possibility that John Carpenter was unaware of existance of some mongolian sub-human and his retarded toys for obese homosexual boys, or at least he couldn't care less of all these weeb degenerates.
I mean that shit is about a cardboard-box-commando. If that doesn't reek of "my audience are literal retards" I don't know what is.

Underrated.

Anyone who doesn't see this is Kojima going straight up his asshole is fucking blinded by one of his good games like Snake Eater.

But that's wrong, the one who did that is Tappi Iwase.

Son of a bitch. You better not.

My guess is that anons think that he will be/is already up his own ass. Unfortunately we're not going to get threads as good as MGSV threads with all these anti-Kojima and pro-Kojima faggots hurling shit everywhere.

Hopefully by the time this comes out in 2022, you'll be able to buy a Ps4 for 100$ because god knows I don't want to spend money on a console I'll play 3 games on

He did mention on a previous interview that both The Division and Uncharted were great inspirations that he dtew upon for this upcoming game.

It's coming out next year
archive.is/05tSY

You realize that saying something is good is an opinion right? It's more or less the same thing as saying "I like this." I still don't know when English changed so that everyones opinion is now presented as fact.

Directors are the people usually accredited, yes. Are you not aware of how tech works?

That's my point.

Yeah right, I'll believe it when I see it

If these trailers are anything to go by, they've already got loads of assets finished. The modern AAA trend of games taking upwards of five years to make is recent and is largely due to the inefficiency and incompetence in large 500-man development teams where people are constantly coming and going.
(Most) Games used to take only a few months to a year of development before being finished.

Knowing the attention to detail Kojima has, the number of assets and side content that will be in this will be extremely high. Especially now that he doesn't have Konami breathing down his neck and has complete control for the first time in 25 years.

I know people here like to shitpost that he only cares about making movies, but even his worst games have a lot of fine details that almost nobody else in the industry does.

But hey if it comes in 2018 I'm not gonna complain, still not gonna buy a ps4 unless I can find an incredible deal

that is too soon it's more like 2019(if we are lucky) and expect more cgi trailers then an actual gameplay trailer.

But who knows since Mark Cerny is working on the game, and he is an independent that mostly work on Sony projects. So maybe there is a gigantic ghost team from Sony Japan studios that works inside of Kojima productions, so they can crank out the game part of it as fast as humanly possible, while Kojima is playing the movie director.

Fuck off nigger. They're terrible stealth games where almost all the enjoyment comes from abusing just how shit the AI is.

if you play the first 3 metal gear solid games you will see there is a rule or a golden rule of a good split between gameplay and movie, you can almost say Fukushima was the breaks of Kojima not going one extreme direction to the other extreme direction.
in Metal Gear Solid 4 there where so much detail onto minor things and it was an 8 hour movie onto a 4 hour or less game, that is an extreme direction when it comes to a movie.

The extreme side of just gameplay is metal gear solid 5 where there is more game then movie, or all of the movie aspect of the game was spoiled since he spoiled it to make or create hype, but he forgot that most fans will look at everything he does and every trailer, since a mgs game was something to be hyped about.

So we can most likely conclude that death stranding will either be more game or more movie and that is all depending on if the side writer Hitori Nojima/Kenji Yano have some breaks on kojima, if not we are either fucked or not depending on what you liked of mgs4 og 5.

You could have avoided all that typing and just said no.

Where's the part that answers his question, though?

I guess you didn't go to English class in middle school? Saying "X is good" is grammatically an opinion, there is no way around that. There are valid and invalid opinions too. Saying that you think Bayonetta is bad because it has a sexy female character is an invalid opinion for example, or just not qualifying your statement at all.
Back when social interaction was less tedious, there was an unspoken assumption that when you say "X is good" or "X is bad" it's your opinion, and not an obnoxiously arrogant assertion of fact.

It’s a movie. He wants to make movies. This has the potential of being a worse movie “game” than any walking simulator or Bioware shlock.

Kojima is such a westaboo cum guzzler who just salivates at the idea of shoving in hollywood celebs in his games to tickle his desire to make real movies.

The term you spent a whole word salad trying to find is "starfucker" Kojima is a hollywood Starfucker.

Why was MGS4 so bad and why have we never gotten REAL sequel to MGS2?

>because it has 0 games

Yeah, we did. It's called Metal Gear Rising. and it's alright. Great music. You need to play the game on revengeance to get the full experience though.

Why did that faggot just watch as his friend was dragged up by a monster while stabbing himself instead of picking up the gun and helping his friend die?

Suddenly the nosedive in quality makes sense.

If he wanted to kill himself why didn't he just slit his own throat instead of stabbing himself in the stomach?

I think the gameplay/cutscene ratio in 4 and 5 was due to complaints from fans. Everyone kept giving him shit for each new game being essentially standalone and never wrapping anything up, so 4 had the thankless task of tying up the story for 3 different games, conclude the series, and try to do a little of its own thing on top. It's surprising anything in that clusterfuck came out decent or coherent. People then bitched about cutscenes almost engulfing the game, even though it was the logical conclusion to what they were asking for. Kojima's response is to start using cassette tapes and focus more on the gameplay. You combine that with Konami fucking his team over and leaving tons of shit unfinished and you get 5. Portable Ops and Peace Walker have weaker narratives, but they still keep a decent ratio. Hopefully doing a new standalone title without sequel baggage can free up Kojima enough to not go too far in either direction.

I suppose the guy could also be trying to stab the invisible monster tendrils dragging him up but after a certain point why didn't the faggot just mercy kill him like how his friend shot the wounded man?

at this point it seems likely enough that this game is going to be a heavy rain clone

But the "plot" here just looks like garbage. It's the typical modern mystery box where nothing is really explained, just weird shit after weird shit. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to any content released about the game so far.

Or he could have tied up everything without using fucking cutscenes.

Nothing wrong with that.

There is, actually. Players will find it more difficult to engage in the story if they have no fucking idea what is going on. There's a certain art in shaping weird narratives, and Kojima is anything but a skilled writer.

lol

Fukushima was Kojimas breaks so he could not go to one extreme end or the other extreme ends and both did write the script not just Kojima.
Kinda like the other dude that is co-writing the script with Kojima now on Death Stranding is Hitori Nojima which the penname to Kenji Yano.

Holy shit, if you enjoy or don't enjoy a game it's an opinion and it's all a subjective opinion and re-read what I said.

I stated that the first mgs games had a form of good split between movie and game. mgs 4 had the extreme side of movie aspect and some game while mgs5 where the other extreme side of more game less movie.

So I don't state which game I like more from the 5 games but I do know that the pace of death stranding will most likely be like mgs4 or mgs5. So you can go ahead and guess which mgs game I love.
From my post, if it's so subjective that you can guess it.

This happened to me with The Shit Within 1.
I dropped the game after two hours because i had no idea what was going on i didn't even care anymore.

That's why I said hopefully. The concern everyone has already shared is that he'll go off the rails now that Konami is off his ass and Sony is handing him blank checks to keep him happy. I was addressing the issues with each mgs sequel.

How was 4 supposed to go then?

archive.is/wH15w
I also like Carpenter, but he's a libfag who could've absolutely demolished Kojima

I actually forgot the exact details of that. While there is not direct evidence that Kojima knew about Tappi stealing from Svirdov, I remember there was some discussion claiming that he did know and just didn't give a shit.

What the fuck does that mean? It could have gone the same but instead you can play the cutscenes instead of watching snake's dumbass.

That's what I meant. Do you keep the story the same, or radically alter it? How do you fix the problems. I don't think giving the player control would fix the problem. It would be more scripted fights or QTEs to keep the focus on story.

Why? Because Bayonetta is fucking ugly?

you wouldn't have to change much to just get to at least the level of previous MGS games.

You know what? Nobody's really talked about the article.
You should all go read it, it's interesting.
The game's main focus is the idea of death. You don't go back in time and try again like in most games, but rather go to different worlds whenever you die.
From the sound of it, Reedus died in the third trailer and that strange upside down world he went to was a kind of afterlife.

What would you need to change though? I'm not trying to ask a hard question. Is it certain plot points and cutscenes that add no value? More specifics would be better. I would say two major detractors from the game are the briefing cutscenes where you "play" using the mk.ii and having all the globe trotting. Shadow Moses was nice, but hurt the game more than helped it. Should've made an entire city in the middle east during a war the equivalent of a complex. Kojima could've stretched those assets and kept everything far more focused while implementing helping different sides more. That's what I'm asking about how was 4 supposed to go. Or changing parts of the story.

That's literally what was said in the article you faggot.

So it's the new Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde game?

Is this E.Y.E 2 or what

Of course a wannabe movie director doesn't understand "show, not tell"

but E.Y.E actually has gameplay and isn't a movie

three trailers and no gameplay.

either they're working really hard on that demo or this shit's gonna be a mess.

E.Y.E. Thread now?

Why is Dragon not in most videogames out there? It's an instant kill, it enhances mobility, it's very satisfying and fun to use and I bet that as a core mechanic it'd help in level design a lot.

Don't dirty EYE with kojima shit

Wrong my fellow Culter, we will CLEANSE this thread of Kojima shit with EYE.

Pick one you double Jian

What, do you want the entire plot in a fucking trailer that's a for a game that won't be out for another 1.5 years? The mystery and weirdness exist to drive interest and get people talking about the game, whether or not the plot is sensical is something none of us will know for a while.

What game

Is he? Well I mean the man is a spic so you can't blame a spic for not being pro a race he isn't.

twitter.com/realgdt/status/827065272028766208?lang=en

I always like taking the stupid shit people say about white people and replace it with Jew or African American in my head. It's amazing how it sounds very similar to what you would find on Holla Forums but it's completely acceptable to say.

It's heartwarming to imagine mestizo and niggers being in for a shock once 100% jews and chinks take over.

They are 80% men for every woman. Expect a hard population crash.

It's taken forever but we may be the generation to witness the collapse of China, it only took countless wars over countless centuries, but that land will finally be free of the human refuse it has been forced to carry.

Nobody gives a shit about lore apart from a couple of losers who like elder scrolls.

implying rich "alpha" chinks won't take white trash like they already take nigs.

I need some clearing up here.
chinks = chinese
gook = korean
nip = japanese
Is this right or am I being too autistic about words?

No, you're correct.
We just have a bunch of niggers not using the proper slang.

Gook can also apply to the rest of South East Asia.

gook is specifically for koreans dumbass.

So why did the Burgers call the Vietnamese gooks?

cause they're burgers.

user, I…

Nips, chinks and gooks find it even more offensive to be mistaken for one of the others, which is probably why nobody cares about getting it "right" anyways.

Chinks, i.e. the chinese with newly found money are colonozing Africa and buying out real estate in the west.
I posted 2 Koreans as a general idea of Asians' views on niggers and mestizos.

But they invented the slur.

During the korean war I believe.

It's actually from the 1930s, or at least that's the earliest mention of it anyone was able to find.

The etymology is still from the korean word for korean.

Yet it was used for the Vietnamese during the Vietnam war and it generally applies to all South Asians.

Cause retards used it wrong, like cuck.

Korean detected

Cartoons aren't pedo. They're roricon.

I'm guessing it was originally used for gooks and then as time went on they just used it for south asians in general. Probably couldn't be arsed to come up with a slur specific to the vietnamese. Thanks for the help, user.
this is where user comes in and shows me a vietnamese-specific slur and I just say fuck it

*koreans
Damn it, I used it for koreans subconsciously anyway.

I give a shit about warhammer and lotr lore. And elder scrolls lore is non-existent without Kirkbride, so it would be only limited up to morrowind.

You will suffer a great deal in the future.

Probably not considering what a fucking hack he is.

I don't care if it's a movie game or not. Regardless of whether he makes a shit game, only good can come of this. He's burning a hole Sony's wallet and if he makes a movie game, I can just watch it online for the retarded story.

You know this to be true.

Oh, he'll explain it all, I'm sure of that. He'll drown us in poorly scripted exposition that goes on for far too long, talked about in a way no human would ever talk about it, and at the end of the day you'll still feel stupid for expecting anything but a nanomachines-tier asspull. Also, since Del Taco is on board we can look forward to some good old white shaming from a rich, entitled spic.

Oh come on, no one knows what Death Stranding is all about. The devs, the actors, no one knows. I wanna bet that not even Kojimbo has an idea of the story, he's been throwing shit at the wall since Sony hired him.

If only we could be all as woke as you

Except for his step-daughter because he was trying to take her with him.
If Hal knew how big a piece of shit his father was, he probably wouldn't feel any guilt over it anymore except for what happened to Emma.

If you connect the dots, from what you were able to see in Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain, it will probably involve something like the vocal parasites again, in this case it will probably be a parasite encompassing the whole world, causing war, violence and everything, while this had been set free by a very twisted man, who also happens to have a huge modern army.
Supernatural stuff happens… And actually that is what the game is highly likely to be about. Supernatural stuff.
The baby is simply a symbol of hope(jesus is this overused), probably the baby is something which can stop the parasite/virus spreading through the world.
Some also absorbed the virus, so they could become big guys.

See you in 2 years faggots, I actually wonder how accurate I am with this

I wouldn't be surprised if he was making a MGSV.5 with the stuff that was cut.

I hope you're not afraid of ghosts because I am dead because of your image and now I'm going to haunt you. I even remember that episode of Looney Tunes, fuck

Just a reminder that mgs1 had 2:30h staring at a codec image with a bar going up and down doing nothing
Mgs2 had the same shit with some cutscenes going up to 3:30h total
Mgs3 with the final goes more cutscene with 4h

kojima has said he was inspired by The Division and Uncharted, don't act stupid and ask for gameplay then be disappointed

Not only that but EYE doesn't actually have a single cutscene and for most missions you aren't even obligated to talk to anyone, you can simply kill the NPC you have to talk to and it will still continue the mission objectives.

…context?

What do you think that lolicon means in Japan? Read this thread, many lolicon artists use real references and by real I do mean cheese. Even Rustle who gets praised by most lolifags hid a reference to it on one of his drawings, a term literally only used by real pedos to refer to their real content.
>>>/loli/81870

I doubt most lolifags even know the term comes from a book about a guy fucking a little girl.

BRAVO

Stay mad, reddit.

Nig was nigging on twitter because there's a successful asian NBA player.
Probably feeling a racially-based fear of "muh dik nigball" not being enough.

But the codec calls in 1 weren't complete fucking garbage. I actually wanted to hear what the characters had to say. 2, 3 and 4 made me want to smash the "skip" button, that's how goddamn wooden and pointless they were. In all three you could basically cut down by 3/4 and still convey the same message.

3 had the fucking worst callls.

bump

That thread is full of bullshit. Some lolicon artists do it, but if you know anything about art, you know that you don't have to use literal pictures of exactly what you are drawing as a reference. When drawing loli hentai, you could use as a reference:

1. Clothed pictures of kids for proportions, especially kids in bathing suits and gymnastics photos.
2. An adjustable child-proportioned mannequin.
4. Anatomy books.
3. Adult porn, and adjust the proportions accordingly

Clearly some artists use CP, but I think it's probably a bullshit stretch to assume based on nothing that it's a majority. I'm not into loli, but it's a stupid discussion. It's like assuming that anybody who draws somebody getting killed in a comic or manga would have to watch a snuff film to be able to do it. Essentially think "How would I draw X without an exact reference?" and those answers apply.

The gameplay -> purgatory -> gameplay cycle actually makes more sense than a YOU DIED prompt.

I doubt most faggots even know that the book ended with the guy murdering another dude who kidnapped the dude away from him, the girl going on to live a normal, happy life, and the guy letting himself get caught by the police for murder as penance.

I think it's possible(and even better in some cases) to ignore real life in favor of looking at it in a mechanics perspective.
Teal guy certainly pulled this off

What a horrible existence.

imagine trying to convince yourself you're not a pedo this hard

What? Granted, it has been ages. But was it ever implied that she actually was psychologically intact? She tried to live a normal live(after being used like an english working class girl), but inside she's fucking dead. I mean at best she was keeping it together somehow, but that's far from happiness.
Also,

Stop pretending to special, faggot.

Most lolifags from the loli board have come into terms with it, the ones from here are a bit more knuckleheaded though.

Another thread derailed by loli. Truly a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

I am probably guilty for half those derails during the last month or so.

I didn't know I had just entered the LOL thread.

I'm not even into loli, I just draw. Maybe there's something about the loli community I'm not familiar with, but it is possible to draw things without exact references.

If a thread as shit as this gets derailed, the board can only benefit from it.
NOW PISS OFF KOJIMA SHILL.

What's with all the goons/cuckchan-level posts? Was there a ban wave or are we being raided?

You're being baited.

Some folk'll never eat a baby, then again some folk'll.

Like Reedus, the slack-jawed yokel.

A gangrenous limb has once served a purpose, niggers don't and never will. Killing all niggers would be more like an appendectomy.

Nice thread you got here

Korea isn't in SEA nigger. It borders Russia. How can you be that retarded.

I'm guessing these three are the same guy

>>>Holla Forums

hhahahhahhahaahahhahhahhhahhahhaahahhahahhahaahahahahahahahhahaahhhahahahhhaahahaahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahhahaahahhaahhahaha

you funny

>>>/neogaf/

Nah, more like
>>>/somethingawful/

>(((pale males)))
And to think i used to like Guillermo Del Taco, fuck this obese SJW piece of shit.

We just had this discussion like 2 days ago.

Time to face an uncomfortable fact. you won't like to hear it, but here it is: "loli" is a meaningless buzzword in line with "problematic", "mansplaining", and so on. It could mean anything, and has been reshaped to anything to serve whatever argument is convenient for you.

I don't know why I even posted this. goons will continue to be retards and nothing will change.