Video game shows & cartoons

Holla Forums What video game series had the best cartoon?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=D3CFnqy4yHI
hooktube.com/watch?v=dh_xGfrdbhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

boku no pico

Is had a video game?

Wakfu, my boy. The best damn vidya-based show to come out of that shithole, France.

Please don't bully us
We may have one of the highest child alcoholism rates in Europe but it's mostly a nice country.

Getting an obvious one out of the way quickly.

Don't worry. I hate all non-US countries equally. Not just you guys.

you just watched the nerd, didn't you.

Like tears in the rain

Mortal Kombat, by far. Ron Perlman was in it.

hooktube.com/watch?v=D3CFnqy4yHI

Yes.

the quality dipped during episode 6 of season 2, with the self-insert

Besides Wakfu [which again, is honestly a visually gorgeous show to which], I would also recommend that newer show out there, Sonic Boom. Far, far better than the crappy game it's based on.

I also thought that Kirby: Right Back At Ya was a decent show. As too the long-running Pokemon series. But they're not exactly "great" shows imo.

Fuck off Val. Your trucks of peace and general anti-american sentiment means you and your shitty country deserves to get bullied

It did indeed.
Still found it funny though
I'm not sure if Doug wrote his own character or not, it seemed kinda… strange.

Over a decade, actually. Original upload was June 2007.

user, the Sonic Boom games are based on the cartoon not the other way around.

I stand corrected then.
But even so, isn't strange that Sonic has two good shows now? That old animated one with Sally was a damn good one, too. I only just remembered how great it was just now.

Accounting for all of its strengths and weaknesses, America objectively has the strongest free speech protections in the entire world. I would rather live here than anywhere else in all honesty. But I would also rather not have this non-vidya discussion here, given that it's against Holla Forums's rules. Maybe on Holla Forums but not here.

hooktube.com/watch?v=dh_xGfrdbhY

The best video game cartoon?
Only their uncle knows.

Only two good shows?

ixion saga dt.
isekai but it was a fun watch. came out pretty early in the current isekai boom so it wasnt as tired as fuck then (its prolly very generic now). it was a case where they had to make a licensed show (from a capcom MMO) but they said fuck it and did whatevs. so you end up with this weird comedy where this permavirgin gets dragged around fantasy land while being a smartass fuckup all while everyone around him is dysfunctional and possibly a bit crazy. think of konosuba except they're on an actual adventure and shit.
its not amazing or anything but compared to other video game shows its pretty solid

cant really think of anything else recent thats inspired by a video game thats worth a watch. hmm.. maybe the persona 4 anime? (not golden though, that was trash.)

although, there is lots of stuff thats video game inspired lately. maybe that will be the new anime trend after isekai dies out?

also this. prolly the best sonic cartoon. the format really works for sonic too. especially since classic cartoons were an inspiration for his creation. so it works out beautifully.

I second this recommendation. I prefer playing the game tbh, but when I was trying to get my friends into Persona, I showed them this Persona 4 tv adaptation + the Persona 3 movies. They do a good job recapping the main events of the games, so they were perfect to show to friends who weren't familiar with the franchise.

But make sure you watch the First adaptation [Persona 4: The Animation] and not the second one [Persona 4: The Golden Animation] which sucked. The latter only had 12 episodes to recap the game's story, but felt more rushed than the first adaptation, which had 26 episodes to tell it. It also tried hard to push the new girl as the "main" waifu, which felt a little obnoxious to me.

Also, Never watch this. It's total crap.

Hello

It's a furry fuckfest. Sonic Underground was the superior one, nigger.

Step it up faggots

were there any good parts about underground, or are you just trolling?

Sonic assfucking the pompous pilot and the baby hedgehog.

Nice video my bitch