Dissidia NT

Anyone actually looking forward to this game?

Personally, I think it looks pretty boring. From the looks of it, you just spend most of the fights air dashing around looking for openings to attack people but there doesn't seem to be much depth to it. The movement is floaty and limited like Kingdom Hearts and doesn't give you plenty of options like Gundam Versus or Virtual ON so you can stay on your toes and close/increase the distance. Everyone only has 1 break attack too which really limits how they can play. All this combined with a less complex level design that made you fight on walls in the PSP games. The roster could use many more villains too. Overall, I can't reasly see myself playing this game.

Its all the same generic stuff again. No i don't.

nope

The 3rd game should have just been more of the second game and been a Playstation Vita title. I got a playstation vita for 3 gaems. Metal gear solid HD, Dissidia, and PSO2. Fukkin dissapointing.

Point out 5 games that play like Dissidia. Besides, if it was more of the same it would be pretty good. Most of the up close range confrontations are just someone getting hit or blocking and then dashing away. I have no clue if there are grabs and guard breaking attacks though.

Oy vey, is that a star on that goy's thigh?

Even mobile shit like Record Keeper or Brave eXVIus are less boring than this. And these are mobile shit, so that says a lot.

Is it the definitive edition yet?

I just don't know what's wrong with me.

FUCK DISSIDIA NT

Complete dumbing down garbage of previous games. And it wasnt all that complex in the first place, so its fucking retarded.

Literally all they had to do was add more characters and stages, but no they decided that the already extremely simplisitc gameplay was too complex and decided to dumb it down even more.

Sounds like you just enjoy good games. No shame in that.

I know 012 wasn't perfect (speeding up Wall Rushes to be impossible to react to consistently was bullshit), but seriously some of these changes turn me off. And was making every stage the same wide-open space of nothing for some shitty summons really necessary?

Summons ruin things too. It just forces the enemy team to run constantly because huge chunks of the stage are now hazards. Would have much more better if they turned into an NPC boss that helped your team through attacks, (de)buffs, and changing terrain (like making walls around 1 enemy unit).

What? I think you are getting things mixed up.
Wall rush is the extra damage you take from being slammed into walls/floors/ceilings.

What was massivley sped up is the chase attacks.
Which was an improved considering the original Dissidia was snail slow.
Dissidia 012 chase attacks are nowhere near unreactable.

Turns out cute girls dancing while playing a rhythm game is fun.

I really want it to be good. I just want a bigger roster and decent netcode. Even if the gameplay is dumbed down from 012 I'm still a sucker for Emperor.

NO PRISHE, NO BUY

But all the cool fightan games shave off half their roster every time they make a new one! They have to make room for such classy additions as MOTHERFUCKING NOCTIS! YEAH! HE'S WORTH A BILLION PRISHES! FINAL FANTASY XV WAS A MASTERPIECE PLEASE KEEP BUYING OUR DLC FOR OUR INCOMPLETE GAME THAT TOOK A FUCKING DECADE TO MAKE MOTHERFUCKERS!

I have strong opinions.

>Not Yda. :^)

Fuck Lyse. Her moment in the spotlight only showed how FUCKING BORING she actually was.

SURRENDER NOW TO OBLIVION

Assuming he even gets in at all considering he'd need to be revamped from the ground-up to compensate for the removal of EX Bursts.

WHY TRAPZA?

the movement looks really stiff & lacking in the nuances that make gvs footsies so enjoyable. the whole thing is really flashy but idk if there's much else there, i'd love to be proven wrong though.

Dissidia
Dissidia 2
ZOE
ZOE 2
ACE
ACE 2
ACE 3
ACE 4 (or whatever portable was)
KH
KH 2
KH COM
KH Portable
KH 3D
Adventure Time fan game

That's a girl. Right?

Play the fucking game, faggot. It's the best in the series.

i've never played any final fantasy games but if i do i'll keep that one in mind.

Ramza didn't look any girlier than most other character in FFT. It's just the artstyle was potatoes.
Why they made him so girly is most likely because fujoshi.

His voice actor being popular with them might have as much to do with it. Also, they fucked up because in the originals it was Nomura dishing out his vision of Amano's designs with the alts and 3rds being a healthy dose of what he knows while now it's SE and TN telling him to ape Yoshida's style and he half-asses it. Just wait until Cid gets in and has a tiny waist with big hips as well. Also, the game makes everyone extra bishie due to the Soft engine used for DOA5 Last Round and beyond in TN's offices for "better flesh particles and extra modeling" aka smoother skin and bouncier curves of all kinds. Yet still no Tifa nor boob jiggles for CoD or Ulti.

Fuck this game. But of course kazuls and fightan tourneyfags will get it because it's a Final Fantasy fightan not on a portable. I'd rather the series stayed 100% dead.

A complex feeling of sadness but also content knowing that it won't grow more tainted than it already is.

I can understand ZOE being similar but KH? That's really stretching it. KH is way more grounded with its combat and you don't get that many movement options.

Is there a version of FFT that plays much faster? FFT is way too slow with its unit movement speed, animations, and watching the enemies turn with no option to skip most of the stuff.

Does it have my nigga Ramza?

See
They turned him into a trap.

Did they also remove equipment and accessories?

No, i'm a huge FF longtime fan but its a bad videogame. The only reason its getting pushed -as shown by very leading surveys doing the rounds- is because SE really REALLY wants it to be a streamer/esports darling.

To be fair, he's always looked like a bit of a twink.

Semi true, everyone is drawn like that due to the style. Nomura did the pic. Motherfucker was asked to draw the character for Dissidia and he only drew a nose for him, presumably because they drew him back to Dissidia when he said he finished after 012. So, Trapza.

Yup. Now we have weapon skins that are cosmetic along with costumes.

Oh and in case anyone missed it, the game has lootboxes. No microtransactions yet but has lootboxes, you gain one each time your player level goes up(yeah, we have these gay things instead of actual level ups) that get raised the more you play online and the more you raise your character's "level"(more like COD rank) to unlock gill and HP attacks, in order to buy cosmetics.

Oh and you get gill super slow so you are incentivised to grind player levels by playing online for faster level ups in order to get such great things from the lootboxes as weapon skins, costumes, music and lines of dialogue, all of which are expensive as fuck in-game along with useless icons.

All I wanted was Dissidia with touched up graphics and maybe a few new characters; instead I am given a great big plate of fucking bullshit made by hacks who don't understand what their consumers want

He looked fine in War of the Lions, though.

Nigger didn't post my image

FUCK OFF REEE

Apparently it's not what we wanted at all user, the community has spoken and are thrilled with this new and exciting direction this game is going. The fightan excitment is through the roof with how well balanced and totally different but ultimately practical the movesets are.

And so much more from the normalfag fans that call themselves the FF community or something. You should go see some forums to understand how far this madness reaches. This has reached the same nuclear levels as Fire Emblem Warriors, where apparently botching everything and semi-copying Hyrule Warriors is how you make a good FE game.

Of course they're hyped because this was the first time Square bothered to really push Dissidia with any sort of actual effort. The first game was overshadowed heavily by FF13 when it was coming out.

I blame shills like that faggot Maximilian, isn't funny how he played 012 just a little bit before NT was announced? And then proceeded to defend all the retarded decisions made?

As a fighting game player i couldn't disagree more, me and my friends have no interest at all in Dissidia and have heard fuck all talk about it outside of the internet.

That entire fucking lazy expansion got me to quit my sub for a while. Omega feels lazy as fuck compared to Alexander from Heavensward. Holy SHIT what a lackluster expansion.

And here I am two years later sitting on a collection of Project Diva, PD 2nd, PD Extend, PD f, PD f2nd, PD Mirei DX, PD X, and PD Future Tone with all the ripoff DLC packs. If I were dumb enough to fall for the VR meme, I'd probably have that shitty Miku VR game too.

My boner says yes, and it's pretty good about these things, but it has been wrong before.