Detective Pikachu

Dick Pik is getting a western release.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/67706/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No devitochu no buy

WE

Sheeeit i hafta wait til the last day of 2020? Nintendo sure dropped the basketball on this one.

Who the fuck is that.
I thought it was Ryan Reynolds

I don't understand. Is it a localization of the Detective Pikachu game or is hollywood just making a film adaptation?

Film adaptation of the game

Movies wouldn't get rated by PEGI, user.

That is the dumbest shit.

Danny Devito didn't want to. When asked about it he didn't even know what pokemon was and when they explained the idea he was like 'fuck no'

This is the same faggot that said video games are a waste of time, amongst other things

Fucking faggot.

What the fuck is going on in this timeline

Also, they wouldn't want Pikachu hanging himself after failing to solve a case.

Vidya is objectively a waste of time unless you are making money from making them or being "pro" at one

if you only look at them as a way to kill time youre missing out on half of the fun

Considering that the most advertised ones are LGBTBBQ walking sims or lootbox crap, I don't blame him.

Imagine being the production assistant who acidentally hung danny devito to death.

I want this meme to die.

it would be amusing, whats wrong?

Treehouse shoehorn black lives matter references when?

Who the fuck else would voice him? It's the only way to make it go from bad to amusingly bad.

It would be retarded.

That's the point.

Pikachu talking is already retarded.

Doesn't he read comics?

Talking animals isn't retarded.

It is when all the animals in every other piece of media from the same franchise never talk, and the closest they get is psychic communication.

Wouldn't it make more sense for one of the psychic type Pokemon the be a detective?

But then he could just use future sight and solve it immediately :^)

When the animal with a high-pitched voice is being voiced by Ryan Reynolds/a black kid, it's going to be retarded no matter what you do. At that point, you might as well get a jewish midget to do the voice acting since it would be funny instead of awkward and sad.

yeah but in a way id enjoy

Since Detective pikachu is a thing, I want a game for the cosplay pikachus. Cute Pokemon doing idol things. They could call it Pokem@ster.

I don't think there was any risk of that, assuming he was really hanging and it wasn't an editing trick. The chair method is actually safer if you're not trying to immediately kill yourself, you usually very slowly suffocate that way. The way you want to do it if you really want to kill yourself is put the rope around your neck and jump off a high place, you'll break your neck.

kemono

better at least be costumes for the next smash bros

Source on that?

Ph. D Pikachu is the cutest and I will fistfight anybody who says otherwise

Christmas cakes in teenage girls' clothes rock my world.

nhentai.net/g/67706/

cant say no to those mega tits

Depends on the height of the drop and the weight of the guy hanging. Done well, yes, the hanged man's neck will snap right away. Too little rope for the weight and he'll suffocate slowly. Too much and his head might just pop off entirely.

We want you to die.

Is that from Vrains?

Nobody has mentioned who's Writing the goddamn Screenplay! Alex Hirsch, the guy behind Gravity Falls. It's official, some Tumblr Faggot has attained reality warping powers and this movie is the first big step in their ascension to godhood.

Bacon master?

I hope you die of kidney failure you faggot.

Who cares about this? The Deadpool director is working on a love-action Sonic movie and he wants it to be dark and edgy.

He voiced the fucking satyr in Hercules, this isn't much better.

You know, I would actually like to see a Sonic film that was as dark as the Good sonic cartoons and the Archie comics were.
Echidnas are an allegory for Jews, and got Nazi'd by Dingoes. I'm not making this Shit up.

Remove yourself from this board.

You forgot to mention the director of the movie also did Shark Tale.

Oy vey

Ok, so we know our reality-warping Tumblr God likes Pokemon, the Deadpool movie, Gravity Falls, and probably the new Goosebumps film…
Oh god we're going to get a Jack Black cameo.

It gets worse. One of the screenplay writers, Nicole Pearlman, also co-wrote Guardians of the Galaxy & is set on writing more Marvel movies.

Of course. Now all that's left is for them to announce Justin Roiland on the casting list, Toby Fox for the soundtrack, and Scott Cawthon to do the English novelization.

christ, are these coupons even still valid? does anyone even accept internets these days?

I believe someone worked out an exchange rate for one a while back. I believe it was equivalent to $0.69 consisting entirely of non-US currencies, and no two coins can be of the same nationality, a number 4 green Uno card, the right to call any celebrity a faggot(endearingly or as slander) on a board of your choice, and you have to listen to someone rant about Crypto-Currency for five minutes.

I liked Gravity Falls though…

What's wrong with Jack Black?

Jack Black is cool

That's a stupid argument because everything's a waste of time if it isn't productive or gets money;

Watching TV/Movies
Reading (Especially like this fucker mentioned reading comics)
Listening to Music
Posting on Social Media/Imageboards

It's all fucking worthless crap people do that isn't productive but you're gonna act high and mighty and be like "Why play video games they're a waste of time" when you fucking tweet about Celebrities you can just fuck off.

You're killing me.

GotG2 is actually decent though.

But gravity fall was good you faggot

inb4 Pikachu apologizes to a Jinx for his yellow privilege.

isnt the pokemon company in charge all of the pokemon games?

It got seriously fucking unbearable at times

Dat subtle racism of a rat that's both japanese and yellow.

Looks like Holla Forums is still full of neofags

They should get the original Max Payne voice actor.

I decided to watch it just to see what the fuss was all about, and because I heard it was an homage to twin peaks.
Mabel is really unbearable. She's like every webcomic female main character put into one with a dash of adventure time.

I entirely forgot about that after that E3 reveal or whenever it was. All I remember his Pika taking creep shots or something.

Not surprised in the least it's going to be a fat fucking meme.

If the Emoji movie and similar titles like it didn't already exist I would think it was a joke honestly. Movie ideas are turning into fanfic levels of fuckery.

The page you posted was the hottest one.

this

this.
Life is suffering