Buying games

how many of you actually buy games and help sustain the industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/calculator/
archive.is/odVsa
fanatical.com/en/latest-deals
archive.is/72MaX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bad idea

Judging from what i am playing right now i know i made a wise choice to not buy anything for few years straight.

I pirate everything and buy some games if I feel like the purchase actually matters in the big picture.

I do occasionally buy games but the overwhelming majority of today's releases and studios do not deserve any money.

If it's a top-tier game that is:
I'll consider it, otherwise I'll either ignore it until it meets the above requirements. If the game never goes on sale for a reasonable price and is a dlc fuckfest like EDF, I pirate it.

define: buy
Does it include funnymoney purchases?

I only buy games that have sold less than 50k copies so I can give money to devs that are actually trying to make good games

these current year faggots are retarded, fuck off john oliver

/thread

It's funny so many faggots here think their voice counts when they like Gamergate, but then they don't participate in the market.

Not going to be part of such a shit market. Not my duty to give you money.
I've bought games in the past solely to support what they were doing.

Are you dumb? Have you ever heard of the phrase "vote with your wallet"? Choosing to not buy something IS participating in the market.

Not if you pirate everything. At that point developers and studios can be pretty sure nothing they do will get money from you and write you off as a lost cause.

I buy games that are fun because I want more fun games.

Me too, unless the game is ridiculously overpriced. (Europa Universalis).

I buy decent/fun games from devs who don't hate me or at least have the good sense to keep their hatred for me on the down-low

I buy japanese games and recommend everyone pirate western games, a lot of people here i've noticed get very offended at this

Maybe devs should stop thinking that the entire rest of the world is wrong and start thinking that the game is actually the lost cause, but whatever, blame everyone else but yourself.

AAA games are propaganda now. Jews who want to push propaganda 'fund' these companies. Pirating them is still putting their poison in your head, and the companies who get the poison in you will still be rewarded. They no longer need sales.

I buy ~90% of the games I play, the trick is to ignore AAA trash and pic related and support smaller studios.

i have over 300+ games on steam but for the last 2 years i havent bought any game
first there arent that many games nowdays that interest me
second i decided to boycott EA, Ubisoft and bunch of others developers for theirs shitty practices
so these days i pirate 100% and replay 20 years old games over and over again

Only buy non-poz games and support non-poz devs.

That fuckinv ledbian from watchdogs looks like our BO

Every year I lose more and more patience with the industry and pirate more.

Pirate AAA games and buy smaller niche games

That's the way to do it tbh.

Also voting with your wallet is more important than ever.

none of your business you nosy bastard

Only Nihon Falcom stuff that wasn't fucked with by NISA.

Yeah no, I'll keep sailing the oceans.

I barely even pirate anymore because there's hardly anything worth even firing up the ol' torrent client for anyways. In 2017 I've bought maybe 5 games and it was usually some indie game that only cost me like $15 anyways.

6/9 of the games on my 3x3 are ones I never paid for even with the opportunity to do so.

I never drop more than $100 a year on video games, ever.

So what do you play?
Because anything capable of playing games goes well beyond $100

Read his post again

Wrong. The SNES mini costs 80 bucks

I buy games. Usually either preowned or from GOG. I only /scurv/ when I have to or when I'm emulating

Not suggesting it, or even saying I bought it myself. But user over there suggested that you cannot buy anything under 100 bucks that plays games and he was WRONG

I buy good games (or sometimes pirate if the original owner of the IP doesn't profit from the game in question anymore), I ignore bad games. No reason to have a different system.

I generally buy games. Though I often wait for them to become cheaper.
The only time I don't buy games is when I'm emulating.

steamdb.info/calculator/
Do it faggots.

Last big purchase I made was EDF 4.1 and the two mission packs for it, barely got anything since (maybe 70-80 bucks total since the release of EDF), haven't bought anything that I can remember full price since NFS Carbon.
There's really not much worth even just pirating these days never mind actually paying for.
Pretty much the only things that caught my eyes recently are RUINER and Fight'N Rage and PAPRIUM if I finally pull the trigger on a Genesis and the devs finally get their shit together and release it

>tfw the fucking gamestops around me are selling Sega Genesis for 20 dollaridoos

Pleb

feelsgoodman

Every time.

>>>/oven/

Stop. Steam is cancer.

Steam saved and keeps saving video games.
Fuck you.

everything is cancer, stop deluding yourself otherwise

I see you were baiting the whole time.
Well played faggot, here is your final (You).

(checked)
Maybe I still like to pretend to have hope user.

Oh yeah piracy is sure the true savior of the industry.

Heres the chemo

Reminder to not give any more (You)s to him

ftfy

OKAY MOM

Can't wait for them to reveal that they lost interest in Source 2 as well.
The next best thing will be for their fucking gambling to be illegalized.

Ara ara

he probably just lives in california

Who the hell even plays Western games anymore? Especially AAA titles.

I do preorder all the special editions of the weeb games I am interested in though. Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.

I bought Hollow Knight
only 10 bucks for 35 hours of content was very modest of the devs, so I decided to buy it.
I will never pay triple A shit at 60 bucks though

Get on my level

Not mine, but I am friends with this person irl.

archive.is/odVsa
Some good shit worth supporting here actually, from Bayonetta to Dragons Dogma
fanatical.com/en/latest-deals

This year I got Nier Automata, Yakuza 0, Cuphead and Nekopara 3. I'm waiting to get EDF 5 next.

Pirating everything is nigger tier, money is to be used well, instead of not at all.

I used to buy games some 10 or 15 years ago. Most of them were Platinum Range titles for the PS2.

That's where you're wrong retard. I don't want those developers to cater to me, I want them to starve and/or kill themselves.

whatever

You best be joking nigga

the absolute PC gamer

I can't handle this

Maybe he play games on offline mode.

no, there is no saving face. it needs to be immortalized.

This person is a freak

I want to see him on TLC or sitting down with Dr Phil.

No picture because torposting.
Stopped using Steam a while ago.

I still don't know who the biggest sperg his, but I'd reckon its you considering you post here and we can't see your PSN stats

hi gamezard, shouldn't you be talking about mods you never played?

Back to the NG comments section Gamezard, you're too much of a goy to be posting here

Yep.

Define "the industry", is it like some mega kike rubbing his hands forever?

I just posted my stats here nerds

No thanks autist

I actually play mods instead of proxyfagging and shitting up a whole thread.

That's "merchant" to you, goy. Don't you dare disrespect the grabbler in the sky.

and yet here you are, remember, you don't even know what tdm stands for. back you go gamezard you cow.

We all aint fucking thieving shit skins.

Piracy is for niggers and games that are impossible to buy due to age and IP bullshit, like Cryostasis.

Last game I bought was Vermintide. Definitely going to buy the next one.

Missed the thread on VT (if there were any) but it was one of the most fun games that came out semi-recently.

I forgot that game got into some shit a few years ago. Shame too, the gog copy was the biggest loss.

Not a great game but its at least interesting. Niggers like gamezard would have never played it.

I think it's a skewed number since it's a weighted average. $64 for 658 hours is pretty frugal

Most of my Steam games were gifted to me as Christmas presents. I don't buy very many games, to be honest.

So what you low energt autistic minge?
Yeah, it means Team Deathmatch :^)

Oh boy I wonder which faggot is triggered now. With this gay internet detective bullshit I'm betting on the frog.

Doesn't exist retard

the absolute state of gamezard right now, also those typos holy shit he really is a shitskin

You're a funny guy OP

I only played second hand shit from about 2007 to 2012 to save cash, the last games I payed for full whack for were SSX and Mass Effect 3 (plz let me suck your cock EA) when they were released for the treesiddybawx, so it was March some 5 years ago. ME3 left such a bitter taste I resolved to become more PC Master Race and add gaming to the torrentfest I was already engaged in with other media.

why did you buy mass effect 3 at the time?

One of the consolefag platform war shitposters from that shithole, I keep seeing him trying to derail anything PC related.
Whos the frog?

Thanks for proving my point above
Stay mad console war shitter

I wanted to finish the fucking story and didn't pay much attention to reviews beforehand, so wasn't aware of what a slew of shit it was gonna be, everyone who bought it was too eager and hopeful.

The epic pile of returned copies there when I traded it in for cash the next day was very telling about how poorly received it had been. In a roundabout way EA taught me my final lesson on hype *and* lost me as a source of jewcoins for good all at once.

this faggot is a goldmine

What I'm ultimately unsure of is the appeal of the mass effect games. I've only ever played the first before the third came out, and even then I thought it was pretty bad. I'm mostly curious what you liked about them up to that point.

For me it was one year earlier with Battlecuck 3
Never again

Hows your Saturn?

I only buy gamecube games

Yeah totally "gametard".
How does it feel to have put more hours into a CPU-core maximizer than actually playing your library?

67 hours of bioshock infinite
how is this even possible?

HELLO FELLOW ANONS
It goes like this.
PC first, that's right, that thing you are shitposting on should be used and can be used to play video games. How you say? Well for most anons by now, they sail the seven seas and pirate everything! But wait? you want to see this hobby you have taken an interest into expand and grow to better higher heights? Fear not! with that great intellectual mind for yours you can find many many means to support your local neighbor hood developer. The best example is GoG or even better, find them online and give them some cash!
Hell, even with the good old PC you can emulate almost any console you want from you childhoods past. Oh? You want the original hardware experience? Well if you weren't a fucking idiot you would still have that shit sitting in your closet. No? Well then prepare to fork up some good $$$ to resellers and (((retro gaming enthusiast))).
WHATS THAT? You want to play on the hottest new consoles pushed out by major AAA companies that only want money and feed of materialism/nostalgia and brand loyalist?
WELL EAT A FUCKING SHOTGUN SHELL AND FUCKING DIE
Have a nice day.

I don't fucking know.
Either way he owns about a 1/3rd of every game on Steam
This person is Star Yidizen whale-tier

idle time

I just wish Japanese developers would use GoG more, but I have a sneaking suspicion that GoG fear the Samurai. The only games I have had on steam for 6 years is CsGo, Age Of Empires II, Civ 4 I think and Warband. I haven't had it on my PC for 2 years though.

At least they have the Falcom and XSEED games. GoG tends to focus more on getting older games than getting the hottest new releases but that's slowly starting to change.
It is indeed a terrible shame though

I haven't bought anything on my steam account in a few years, I was excited a few years ago when I had regular income but even from the word go I had an inkling of doubt to buying games on steam and even gog. I think my account had a few hundred games on it, perhaps 250ish? don't care to check, but I know tons are from bundles. I think one bundle got me like 40 games and only cost me $5. The problem was I knew I wasn't going to play them.

The thought that I didn't own any of the games, the EULA made me question the highly ethereal nature of digital purchases and when I got a cheap PS3 and played a few games I missed out on my interest ultimately went in that direction.

I think the steam user who buys 400 games buy only plays 20 is a common thing, and that sort of wasteful consumption should be shamed.

bundles are a hell of a drug

What a fag

That's rich
2nd, 3rd and 4th pics related

Wouldn't know

Depends, getting all of CH and SupCom for an eurobuck is pretty nice.

dude just stop and go away

Alright, thats enough autism for one day
Should I sell my copy of Battle for Middle Earth and BFMII Rise of the Witch King?
Shits going for like 100 bucks on Ebay and I'm afraid to keep them around because somehow after being closed for nearly 6 years BFMII got disk rot.

I only buy if I can pirate the game first, play maybe one or two levels/bosses/ or whatever the fuck and then buy it, that means that I have to replay those missions if you cant pass the pirated save to the bought copy I just restart, since I'm to lazy to mess with hex editors and shit but if the game is worth my money is worth replaying those levels/bosses.
Granted in the current year industry this means that 90% of games I pirate I never buy but this way I'm getting my shekels worth

Not an argument

Alright faggot let's see the archive for this thread? Assuming you were "triggered" enough to have that saved.

I've seen your posts before.
You look like a huge sperg. Atleast keep your shit in the M&B threads instead of derailing every other thread you come across.

here's an archive of gamezard sperging out across multiple IDs. IDs are 4bbc87 b088a6 57c5b2 archive.is/72MaX
just a reminder, he hops IDs, and when multiple people shit on him for being a retarded faggot, he accuses them of hopping IDs.

gamezard is the ultimate lolcow and he never played TDM yet talks about it like he has. An absolute embarrassment.

goddamn he posted the exact same thing there

Yeah, I am just nervous that ONCE AGAIN GoG is a left leaning company and wont port in Japanese games cause of the hate for japan by western lefty developers. I don't know, but I will agree Falcom and XSEED can make some pretty good games.

Chalk it up to boredom, there was some horrible gameplay elements, corridor shooter/empty feeling/no jump ffs but I kind of liked the story hinted at with the first where you unpick that a galaxy wide purge is coming and I had damn-fool hopes that they'd make *some* effort with porting over your decisions into the next game(s) and actually have a branching, varied story that you could see significant differences in. The potential replay value that would have had (if they'd bothered) would have been impressive, as it is they just just said 'Fuck it, your decisions mean shit' harder with each iteration and the ending of 3 is just the cats asshole on top.

I didn't notice the ironing when I archived it but I'm dying reading it again

No matter how faggy this guy is the biggest faggot in that thread remains 42eb80 though.

Nope, I'm not that autistic unlike your buttbuddy and the mustard racer

Fair enough
I just want this faggot gone though.
He shits up every M&B, Emulation and Mod thread, ID hops and denies it every time.

Thats not Gamezard, thats me, and I have never pretended to be someone else unlike your have, countless times, in countless threads
Nice going derailing yet another mod thread, a shame Mark won't do anything unless its related to Nintendo though.
Nope, try again

CDProjekt Red and consequently GOG has been conpromised for a long time now.
Theres like 10% of the original talent there and going Public is going to make shitty investors kill them.

I don't know if you're gamezard, or one of his friends or something, but if you want threads to not be shit up by a retard don't fucking respond to them you fucking autist
People think you're fucking gamezard because you defend him so zealously for no foreseeable reason, and you call people who mock him "triggered".
Also
Gonna need sauces for the first and second claim. HEAVY amount of sauces for the first claim as well, second is just speculation.

We'll see what ends up happening, I don't think GoG and CDPR has any inherent hate for nip games, but their politics are kinda inscrutable. I don't recall them ever being leftist though.

pretty autistic, but I really think gamezard has everyone beat. He's been doing this since march if the images he always reposts here are anything to go by. that's an embarrassing level of autism.

wew laddie

Rarely are games worth buying in my opinion. There's the occasional gem that I know I will play a lot and in those cases I will often buy it. AAA never manages it these days and most indie games feel too cheap to spend money on.
The ones I happen to buy are usually dedicated indies who manage to produce a product before they ask for your money or AA studios that just want to make vidya. That seems to be the sweet spot these days, though one is a rare breed and the other often makes games for genres I don't enjoy too much.

Another thing that kinda erks me is how ports on steam are full price, they should at least be half price. I wouldn't mind buying Nioh, but its only worth 30 bucks in my books.

the price of nioh I can understand, because it's a late port ($30) + 3 DLCs ($10ea) adding up to $60. It's not been a full year since the game was released, and it comes with more content than the version available on retail PS4 in the west.

Oh shit, I didnt even notice that.

you may have a point when the nioh complete edition hits retail here (I expect this january or feb. next year?) and if it's less than the steam copy. Physical copies just inherently have more value.

Now you're just making shit up

I only sustain the weebshit industry.

Don't buy anything else, don't watch trailers/ads or read games media.

Yeah, true.

I buy all my games, save for emulating older games, Denuvo games (because fuck you, I'm not giving Denuvo a fucking dime), and games I already owned on another platform.

As to Steam, I actually have 1500 games, but my goy level isn't as high as you'd think. I was super, super into bundles, I almost never bought a game from Steam directly, so a vast majority of those games cost me well under a dollar each.

I don't buy or pirate most triple A games, why would I waste my fucking time? If I get a bad game in a cheap bundle, oh well, I'm out a few nickles. I can't fathom what drives people to shovel hundreds of dollars for complete shit.

Link me to a single post where I defend Gametard
Both him and the guy who accuses anyone of being him due to their Nicheshit drama, are spergs, one is a PC Mustard race shitter and the other is consolecuck shitter, thats all there is to it, they're both obnoxious retards the difference is that one of them actually posts here and derails threads instead of shitting up Orsellis website or Reddit.

Have you at least put some time into those genres?
Some genres and games might seem slow and intimidating at first, especially ones with slow starts, but once you understand their concept and how they mechanically function theres a great possibility to get hooked to them and enjoy every game of the same genre.

How exactly?

Consumerism, brand loyalty, nostalgia, ignorance due to lack of time, plenty of factors, especially for normalfags.

literally the quintessential goy. no matter how bad your life might be, you are not this person. remember that

I usually either buy the game or don't bother with it. Usually I can tell via videos whether I'd enjoy playing a game or not and if I'm wrong I refund it. Last buyer's remorse I had was Overwatch but I was guilt tripped into that.
I think if you just avoid AAA shit buyer's remorse is avoidable.

you do realize that once autism is made aware of to a group of people it spreads right?
Go make some OC about the consolecuck shitter and "prove it" then, prove that its him because all it looks like right now is that gamezard is a retard and there's a rabid faggot defending him almost virulently while being fine with shitting on less cancerous people

Now i have a genuinely good reason to hate steam

I do. Some of my purchases were:
>Risk of fucking Rain
I bought them on GOG, by the way. I also tend to buy some bundles when the games are mostly DRM-Free and/or have Linux ports (or are proven to work via WINE) on Humble Bundle, Fanatical, etc. I understand that (((the industry))) is almost 100% shit nowadays, but there are still good games being made and good old games whose developers are still active and get the money you're paying (as is the case with Commandos, the Alien/Zombie Shooter and Ys series). Saying "Everything is shit" and taking that as an excuse to pirate everything and feel superior is not completely right. I know it's kinda dumb to believe in "voting with your wallet", but I want to do so.

I guess it could be a lot worse.

The artist is mumumu if anybody's wondering.

I do on occasion. I mostly buy older games though. I have little else going on in my life so if I don't spend my money on games then the majority of it will be left unspent/waiting for some fucker to take it.

I pirate everything first, the only games I buy after that are indie games which I'd feel like replaying in future.

Doing nothing is not participating

I am a cuckold. Although the actual amount of money spent is probably around $1800 and the account was made when I was 17 and just got my first job so I was just buying whatever games I thought I might one day play.
I went on an autism fit and deleted probably 100 games I would literally never play too, but the majority was humble bundle indie shit
God fuck I need to kill myself.

Y'all niggas are fucking smalltime. Check these stats.

At least you're not this guy

My first thought was: 'Did Star Citizen get released?' but then
Wat? Is this nigger money laundering or something?

Sometimes I wish pirating games really did hurt the industry, because I really really dislike the current state of the industry.

nani the fuck?

Why would you keep buying video games if you're not even playing the ones you own? I can understand having less than 100 games you own that you haven't played, hell maybe even a couple hundred to give the benefit of the doubt, but ALMOST 5000?

People like him is why Steam does sales to begin with.

I still buy games that i enjoy, if they're actually good. So very very rarely. Just never do early acess and shit like this. Dont buy ubisoft activision or EA games. Well they only do shit games anyway so no worry about that. Just because theres 90% shit out there doesnt mean i wont enjoy my 10% nice games.

slander and calumny i say

I wonder if he talks positively of the games he owns that he's never played?

It's the little things.

Make it stop.

Thats rich

user…

I'm working on the backlog. Been modding my PS2 to play pirated games and going through my GoG library.

I bought that Skyrim and Fallout 3 game of the year. Also a 2ds and a few games for it.
They're not for me.

You guys need to work on your backlogs.

im huge goy and bought a blazblue 2&3 and xenoblade chronicles 2 special edition

HELP
ME
I DON'T WANT TO PLAY SHITTTY UBISOFT GAMES ANYMORE

I'm finding myself buying games now due to the amount of fucking malware torrent sites have these days and cookie trackers.

Not to mention that shit piratebay pulled were they tried to slap bitcoin miners onto your cpu

Can't film a European release of Pokemon XD or Smash brawl any where. I want to try the WiiU fan ports but you need those isos.

at least you have a friend

why are you making a movie about pokemon and smash?
and if it is european, does it mean its more lewd?

I don't pirate new games anymore, they're not even worth the disk space. The time has come to sustain myself off my backlog.

I buy games all the time, but only if they're from a reputable developer/publisher.
For instance, Ubisoft and Bethesda games are never worth buying, and so I never buy them.

I started pirating singleplayer games recently but I still buy games for steam off g2a if theyre like 2 bucks or less. Some of the shit not played is like debug stuff or betas etc… some of it is actually not played tho.

I have 500+ hours on 4 games - civ 5, csgo, tf2, and mountain blade. I would actually have closer to 700 hours on all 4 of those but steam reset my hours a few years back when I was offline for a month.

I have ~200 hours on new vegas and dark souls 2

suggest he pick up Grim dawn and the exps for you both, he'll enjoy it if you give him a good tutorial jewtube vid to look at.

If he doesnt like Diablo-clones try war thunder or supcom2, good blend of skill and casual-friendly gameplay

user you don't know how good you have it

How does it feel to be so retarded?

I know someone people here are forever trapped in nostalgia and the confines of their tiny brains, but to claim there are no good games at all out there is just BS.

Just be selective with your purchases FFS.

I bought all the stalker games which is enough to feed the developer team for years yet the company went bankrupt. I bought paradox map painters but they turned into complete shit with an endless flow of DLCs and patches, not to mention I haven't enjoyed any of their games after Victoria 2.

The more I give them money, the more money they have for marketing to attract the "wider audience" which I'm not part of and then they start to change the game mechanics that ruins the game for me. Seems like the only good game developers are those who suffer. Once you give them money they turn their game into complete shit.

if I had the money for it I'd do the same. Steam has entire catalogues of companies on sale sometimes. It's interesting to own and to just stare at knowing you could play any of these games if you had the time in between yachting and flying jetplanes.

me too and I don't even have a Switch, but someday I will be in her world, when they release improved console redesign

I buy games based on 3 conditions and nothing else:
That being said I haven't bought anything in around 8 years.

Somewhat, yes.
No matter what, I always find myself gravitating towards more 'action' oriented games. From all kinds of shooters, tactical or more arcade-like to games like DMC and Bayonetta and even racing games will do it for me. My main gripes are with turn-based games and strategy games.
The former I know I can enjoy since I enjoyed Disgaea 2, but I still don't know why I enjoyed it over all the others I've tried that I quickly lose interest in. The latter I've never really been able to really enjoy, but I recently got into Oriental Empires and that's not so bad. Still somewhat slow going though.

OOH BOY

Not participating is a form of participation in this case. Much in the same way that negligence is a crime when it comes to children.
I agree that it's more potent to actually support games that you truly enjoy though, otherwise the consensus will be that gaming is dying out in general and nobody will know what's "good."
I do because I want as many devs to make good games as possible.

I only buy games that need online or are multiplayer only, everything else is pirateable, i really dont care about supporting devs

BRUTUX HELLO BRUTUX

get on my level bitches

hi friend, please stop spamming my id in unlikely places

what a shit taste mate

I bought TWO copies of a Hat in Time. One for PC and one for my Bloodborne Machine

As a pixel artist nothing pisses me off like this shit here. Nothing.

I buy games but I often buy games from CD key reseller sites because it's cheaper. Also buy from some devs that I like.

as an artist not much pisses me off like this faggotry right here. :^)

if they stopped calling themselves retrò, and used the word minimalist, it'd be a degree less annoying

Is this bully worthy, Holla Forums?

Your taste is okay so no. I would bully you if your top 10 was F2P garbage like me or weebshit.

I have Grim Dawn on Steam. Suppose I want Crucible and the Malmouth now. So if Steam bad, what do?

I don't even pirate games any more. Hell, It's been months since I've even played a video game, and I can't say my life is any better.

Nigger what?
Its pretty entry tier aside from M&B but none of that are downright bad

No, your taste is halfway decent
that Ark playtime better have been with all the grind shit modded out

Ok >>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/
>>>/facebook/

The amount of games I have is mostly bloated by bundles where it was cheaper to get the bundle for just the 1 game I wanted. There have been times where an user posts a webm of a cool game, and i look it up only to fine out that i already got it in a bundle 2 years ago.

The only thing I don't like is that my hours for DmC is high, but that's just how long it takes to unlock and beat DMD mode. it was still wasn't a challenge.

what?

tf2 and csgo and normie shit, civ5 is the worse of all the series, dork souls is meme, like you said all entry shit
mountain blade was just funny because of the miss spell

Someone nuke Cuckada already holy fuck.
Day of the rake when?

>>>/out/

Make sure to head back to >>>/cuckchan/ faggot or
>>>/reddit/ in the most likely case that you were banned.

Thanks anons.
Only half of it, the other half was spent farming metal on the volcano. I've already bullied myself for that.

I have a job and still avoid wasting money on games when I can buy tangible goods.
I really don't care about supporting the "industry" I think there are already enough good games out there to last a lifetime, everything that's been coming out has been completely empty bullshit.
I'd be find with it "ending" whatever the fuck that means.

what?

If the answer to any of these is no then it's not getting my money.

Post it so we can bully your faggot ass

Yeah, post yours user

:^3

This. I got about 20 games in my library following this.

>>>/cuckchan/

This is you.

I fell into the steam trap hook line and sinker specially because I can't buy games anywhere near my home. I can always torrent, and that's often what I do, but there are games that I just wanna support. Not to mention that for most of my life I was a lawfag that truly believed that torrenting was stealing and therefore morally wrong.

I don't buy things I can get for free with no consequences.

Lol no.

You're putting words in my mouth, I said buy games you like. Not random indie shit. I dont understand what you're trying to portray other than you being a poor fag and being afraid of every pricetag having a jew behind it.

I un-ironically buy from and support GOG.

I buy stuff I like and I enjoy going through the bottom of the barrel, under 1$ shit games with trading cards so I can buy more shit games with trading cards so I can buy more. It's a vicious cycle. Also, old games only on GOG, yes, even if the original dev doesn't get anything.