Vidya Viddles: Weird-ass Japanese Doritos Edition

Discuss foods you can consume by your battle stations, or during Couch Co-Op Night with 12 of your buddies, some old Halo games, and a trio of 360s hooked up to your rich friend's theater room Monitors and Projector.
Alright, I'm here to discuss how best to create liquid heart-attacks, in the form of homemade sodas.
Anyone who's made their own Root Beer knows that soda is actually a piece of cake to make. Caffeinated sodas… Well, I've found the easiest way is to dissolve a couple of Caffeine Alertness Pills in the pot… Probably slightly healthier than whatever they do with actual soda.
Anyway, I'm on a mission to recreate Mango Heat Gamer Fuel, one of the few flavors of Dew I actually like, and since I'm not a goddamn Canuck, I'm left to try and make it on my own.
What are you guys working on?

Best fuel right here.
Anyone saying otherwise is a sugar addicted fool. Unless it's milk. That is fine too.

Wrong again, asshole.

Earl Grey every day. I hecking love tea. I drink tea so much. It's great. Tea is great.

I stand by my opinion.

>Halo with friends nostalgia
I will never understand dudebros.

its ok as long as you're white

coming through with the best snack

Silk and Cereal duder! I love eating this while watching 90s Nickelodeon and playing Super Mario World on zsnes

they won't even stand a chance in the skeleton war

kill yourself

S O Y B O Y

Hecking awesome you frick!

you say that like milk isn't full of sugar faggot

Did that meme ever take off ?

Man, feels good to be a shitskin italian american.

yes, soyboy

These days they're allowed to add aspartame to to milk and they don't even have to put it on the label.

Aspartame is harmless.

Pro tip, sugar is in everything, and I'm not talking just corn syrup and similar additives.

Yeah it did, soy boy is almost as common as cuck now with just as much weight

man up faggot

But is it activated?

No, it's a shitty politically correct version of "Cuck" that doesn't even sound insulting. It honestly feels like the alt-right or /r/the_donald made it.

I'm an alt-righter you fricking soyboy, praise kek! Free kekistan and based black dicks I mean dudes.

Hate Water.

It's okay soyboy no need to be so offended

Hi /leftypoo/

Has Chris-meme now gotten fat enough that he needs a different word for foodstuffs which aren't cakes?

you bet, son

worthy of accompanying my meal of organic kale, spirulina, chia, emu eggs and of course extra activated almonds

Every gallon is guaranteed to grow your 1488 girlfriend(male)'s titties another millimeter.

shit nigger it came out soundless

So none?

its more correct to call someone else a soyboy than a cuck. soyboy implies dainty from drinking all that soymilk which is very common. cuck is a fetish where you enjoy watching your wife fuck another man which is only common in the alt-right

try eating some indian food as you grow up sluts.

fite me, m8

Water and mixed nuts.

What the fuck.
It is you who is the faggot.

Uttarakhand chai or go home, motherfucker.

Enjoy your HFCS, fag. Get a real ginger ale.

put hot cocoa mix in your coffee and enjoy some baked goods

Also, some energy drinks are actually pretty tasty. Just don't drink the original Monster, Amp or Rockstar flavors, because they taste like fucking ass. And don't drink more than one unless you want to give yourself a heart attack.

Orangeade non-carbonated Rockstar is the best Rockstar. Rockstar is Shit otherwise.

The apple carbonated Rockstar tastes decent. Was hoping for a more tart apple flavor but it doesn't taste bad. There's also orange cream and strawberry cream flavors that taste alright, if not great. Monster Rehab flavors are usually decent (avoid the Peach one though) but they got rid of the Rojo tea/cranberry flavor that I liked so fuck them.

What happened to just calling people you don't like faggots.

We overused the term and it flipped back around to be a term of endearment on the Chans. Everyone's a faggot on here, so we have to use some other term as an insult, and precede faggot with the word literal any time we're talking about homos.

60/40 fresh oj and mt dew throwback, thank me later

If I can actually get real fresh OJ I'm not mixing it with anything, fuck that.

When gaming, I drink the tears of salty right-wing cucks.

That sure is a funny way to say "our tranny BO's cum", Holla Forums

You should check yourself into a clinic, you're looking mighty dehydrated

I can't tell you how much I fucking hated 4chan while I was still there.
Holla Forums can be annoying here but at least they tend to keep this shit the fuck away.

Actually, most of the people I've met who are into actual Cuckoldry tend to be far more liberal than right-wing. Then again, most cucks I've met are through Fetlife.

You see, retarded normalfags actually spend their times in multiple communities some of them may be facebook,reddit,discord, TRS,thedonald,cuckchan, resetera etc, This faggot who for some reason still come here to post cant even realize that they developed their own buzzwords,forced memes and inside jokes that seem faggy as fuck to anybody else bhesides them. Sometimes you will see them used here, some of them have a different levels of popularities among the current year cattle and they pride themselves on it so they may take offense if you call them faggots for not appreciating their creativty and will strawman and falseflag. they are like a shitty version of goons, /int/ and freech astroturfing fags. Take it as a way to filter and identify normalfag, like when a faggot uses snapshot, normie or toon

I bought a (((Monster))) for the first time ever today. What chemicals are in this thing to stop me from having a heart attack well drinking it. There is so much sugar in this thing I can't stop shaking. No wonder kids are fucked today.

You're supposed to down it with a meal and a half-gallon of water. Honestly Caffeine pills are the least unhealthy way to injest large amounts of Caffeine.

Don't fucking chug/slam the whole thing at once and don't drink it on an empty stomach. There's only about as much caffeine in one of them as two strong cups of coffee, I think (somewhere in the neighborhood of 160mg caffeine). Taurine doesn't do shit, ignore it btw.

An energy drink's great when you have to work a 12 hour day and then drive back home from the next town over when its pitch black outside, its better than dieing in a ditch or sleeping in the vehicle. Kids drinking them as pop is some real dangerous shit though. Sip it occasionally and get some food.

You already had a heart attack and the caffeine and sugar jitters are making your heart twitch and spasm enough to keep it going. Chug another one before it wears off or you're going to die.

this. Keep energy drinks far away from kids, because kids are stupid and will fucking drink 6 of them and destroy themselves. Keep most pop away from kids, honestly, caffeine fucks with growth or some shit.

I can't even describe what it taste like.

If it's original Monster then it tastes bad and that's all you need to know. Ultra Red tastes very nice, Ultra Blue is ok, Ultra Purple is nigger tier and Ultra Black and White are just boring. Ultra Sunrise is pretty good but it's hard as fuck to find.

Like someone decided that an energy drink meant literal energy and poured battery acid into the mix. Like they wanted to remind you how much you're going to regret this later by making it have the worst aftertaste imaginable while still being loaded on sugar.

influx of normalfags who take it seriously. they think fag has lost its edge so they come up with other things to try to get a rise out of people as if that was ever the point.

Its a straight up alr right/civ nationalist/ "redditpilled", and rdonald term. I have only heard it from actual cucks who think redpilled cause they can half assed insult "the left weak degenerate ideology". Just call them Momma's boy cause there parents are probably dead from something weak and pathetic like cancer.

As far as caffeinated beverages and expensive hipster drinks go, fritz-kola is pretty amazing. Something I occasionally have.
I've tried just about every cola drink I've seen at least once, and most of them have this cough-syrupy taste to them or are just unpalatable. This is the only one that isn't Coke or Pepsi I've tasted that not only actually pleasant but something I'd actually prefer to those two.
Kind of heavy on the caffeine, though. In the realm of energy drinks at 25mg/100ml.

Gotta mask the bitterness of caffeine and drive up the addiction factor somehow.

They aren't in the same category. Faggot is just something you throw at when somebody is being a faggot. Soy boy and cuck on the other hand are for laughing at people who are somehow more pathetic than you will ever be in your entire life. As for why the terms aren't consolidated, see the related webm.

normalfag spotted

Enjoy getting a nice dose of estrogen.

Energy Drinks literally keep me awake all night.

If I drink an energy drink NOTHING will get me to sleep within 24 hours of consuming it.

How people down them multiple cans at a time is beyond me….
Fortunately I never consume them any more.

I used to drink that shit all the time. And I was only like 12 too. I guess quantum immortality must be real.

Stream when?

I want off this ride.

by the time you finish playing some video games theyll be dead they have a very short lifespan. unfortunately there will be more to take their place

Can't call a cuck a cuck in public when children are involved. Soyboy however is a lot more catchy than twig boy. Not to mention you can explain to children why they are called soy boys without having to deal with anything sexual unlike explain the term cuck.
t. father who uses the term soy boys

Over the fucking line.

Not even reading this thread.
Homemade bread with a mild cheese or a little butter, with tea or water alongside.
Anyone that eats anything else is a savage and probably Irish too.

It's got to be this or my home-brewed Mead.

The only thing kebabs have done right.

Monster cans contain two servings, you shouldn't actually drink an entire can in one sitting.

WATERFAGS GET OUT

Kill yourself.

I have a friend who drinks 3-4 per day, games super late in the night every day or so and brags all the time that he only needs 3-4 hours of sleep to be functional, no shit. I wonder what kind of long lasting effects doing that does.

The most powerful.

Nothing good. 3-4 a day, jesus. I once drank 4 on a dare and promptly threw up, shook like a chihuahua for hours. Never again.

I have another friend who's been drinking 5 a week and has been getting massive migraines trying to quit. I'm glad I listened to my dad and never even tried it. Crazy how many kids just drink those then fiddle their thumbs around, I can get drinking one every once in a while when you need energy, but yeah.

Caffeine withdrawal is a bitch. Taper off of it, don't go cold turkey.

As a former speed addict, monster and coffee are the only thing that keeps me up for a normal day nowadays

Don't do it, kids.

Enjoy diabetes.

Living in emu land is hell for varieties of flavored chips. We only get the generic types and sometimes they'll being out cool ranch and some other flavor for a limited time.

Living in Huemonkey land means that I get tons of national and foreign brand and types of snacks.

Is there anything you can drink today that doesnt have estrogen?

bleach

doritos always tasted like how shoes smell to me. its an absolute shock to me that anyone likes them

You're a cuck and my kid could kick the crap outta your wife's kid.

Knew a guy who drank 24 colas a day, managed to give himself a heart attack and burn the lining to his stomach away, hes still slim like a greyhound.

Okay someone needs to neck themselves and never eve return too this site.

I see a lot of underaged kids are on tonight,

Your shoes must smell dangerously cheesy.

apple juice is the only redpilled beverage

fuck you

doritos are ok i like the actual corn chips better though

Those are kiwi chips, I dont like sheep enough to have them.

Oh yeah, I make my own orange juice.

such an uncultured way to juice oranges.

it has a penguin mascot on it you have to buy it

fellow imageboard poster have you considered investing in Bluebird Foods?

Oh it sure sounds interesting, Bluebird Foods™ after all manufactures the best snack foods, cereals and muesli bars. All snacks are manufactured at the Bluebird Foods™ factory in Wiri, Auckland. 

I make my own Mozzarella Cheese, and Salted Butter Caramels, and Salted Caramel Cream Sodas.

It also means you're surrounded by niggers.

How bad is the odor during fermentation? I really want to make some but I dont live alone and this is important.

Earl grey is basic bitch tea though. Yunnan. Darjeeling. Gunpowder. Genmaicha. Oolong. Go wild.

I'm grabbing lunch at Panda Express in a bit, and I've only been once or twice before. What's the best entree they have?

Deactivated almonds

this

Koolaid is absolutely nigger tier and if you like that shit you are a nigger. Tea is good. Mint tea is amazing.

Enjoy your acne and estrogen.

I'd expect them to taste cheesy and flavorful but they're an absolute disappointment in every bite. Make your own nachos, they can be real good.

You messed around with the old image, you dip.

Why are you trying so hard, bonglander?

Stop fucking snacking on a regular basis unless it's a special occasion
That's how you get fat.

Also pic related

You'll get fat quicker by drinking soda than eating chips. That's a fact.

I really hope you're not implying carbonated mineral water is the same as sugary soda

Now stream the book on tape audio track.

You disgust me.

You caught me, I'm a CIA nigger

Literally nigger-tier.

It's spring water with FUCKTONS of potassium and other minerals. Plus it's the most carbonated drink I've ever had. Great for a mixer.

I bet you actually drink tap water, soy boy

No shit. I'm correcting it.

Milk is for babies. Just because you can digest it doesn't mean you should.

things literally only (((americans))) do

I've never had an issue with smell brewing mead or cizer, but I've only ever done a gallon or two at a time the most basic/cheap way possible, in gallon jugs with a balloon for an airlock.

Do you not have a fucking water filter?

Underwood chicken spread on flour tortilla with taco bell fire sauce for some zing and making it taste less like a tin can. I got the idea as a joke one day and really surprised myself. Another thing, I wouldn't suggest subsisting solely on 40oz of spicy V8 for the day, unless you like peeing out of your butt.

OK so real talk here.
I've seen this video with a qtπ rusky where she was teaching the Russian way to drink alcohol in general, sided by pickles.
Now how feasible is it to drink straight vodka in shots, with pickles on the side?
Would you say there's a better beverage for it?
is it true that by mixing vodka with water you don't get hungover?

hungover is in a big part due to the dehydration you suffer when your body tries to get rid of the alcohol, , so yes drinking lots of water while drinking alcohol helps to reduce its effects on the body

I honestly heard that in bojack the horseman so I didn't know if I wanted to believe.
Anyway drunk gaming is fun, I might make a thread about it.

t. gook
KEK

Pro tip from an Italian user over here for a cozy yet potentially strong warm alcoholic beverage, using milk.
Warm up a glass of milk and mix honey in it.
Use a tool to froth the milk (possibly a steam one, works wonders and it makes the foam really nice and lasting)
Pour in a big mug and mix with a shot glass worth of black expression coffee, and strega liquor at will.
It's delicious, warm, and goes extremely well with cookies.
If you want to keep the drink warm when mixing you can sit the strega bottle in warm water beforehand.

I prefer pretzel sticks as they are not as messy as other foods, and are low-commitment in the sense that you don't need to eat much at once (they're also pretty cheap). They mix well with chocolate, which mixes well with black coffee. It's hard to find a better vidya snack.

When available, I like to have pepperettes, rice crackers and certain cheeses especially as a complement to beer, but it's easy to gorge on these and thus ruin them. Water in the exclusive is for the truly lazy, and I always have some nearby.

Just feed me your big fat Italian cock and we'll be done with it.

Buy me dinner first!
Can we play Mario cart after?

Only if you promise you YIPEE my YAHOO!

That's only for my princess peach, user.

Milk not withstanding, can we at least all agree on cheese? Pic is my first ever attempt at the craft, and Indian style Paneer, a crumbly, feta-like cheese made to pair well with spicy foods like curries. This batch was Garlic and Honey. I now know how to make Cream Cheese as well as a good Mozzarella.

Sweden?
Is that you?

yes. if you drink 1:1 water to liquor chances are good you'll get a negligible hangover if you get one at all. pickles and pickle brine are also very high in electrolytes and salt, so if you're drinking a decent amount of water, eating pickles and in general just paying the minimum of attention to your body's needs you can drink a monolithic amount of liquor and not really have any next-day consequences (aside from your blacked-out actions the night before)

I used to love cheese but then I developed lactose intolerance, and now it gives me extreme gas plus liquidy shits so I can't trust a fart. If I eat most cheeses, I have to run to the bathroom several times over the next couple hours, or hold in enough gas to finish off the jews.

I'm mildly lactose intolerant, but the process of cheese making uses bacteria vultures to break down the proteins and lactose for the most part, so I'm usually good with it. They also produce Lactose Free Whole Milk, which I've found makes cheese just the same as regular milk.

Tobacco and tea, sometimes a cola maybe. I always laugh too when people put "healthy" shit on here, like they aren't some junk food and soda devouring 300 pound monstrosity. Also nice shit taste in Japanese chips.

I have to ask though, why is the shit called sarsaparilla outside of the US if it doesn't actually have any sarsaparilla plant in it?

I was mostly concerned about my liver but yolo

He'll probably have some serious health complication by the time he hits 40, and he'll probably be dead before he reaches 60.

user my skin is already the oily kind.
If you fall down a pit does it matter how deep it is?

god-tier cigarettes, they got absolutely ruined by that nigger obama and that burnt penny tasting Fire Safe crap they coat the paper in

Enjoy your digusting Fresh Tap filled with chlorine and fluoride.

sucks to be you

All tap water is filled with random bullshit, minerals that your body can't absorb, chemicals and so on. If its old ass water that has to run through old ass metal pipes, then it aint clean.

Do you bathe in distilled water too?

Do you enjoy drinking shit?

this.

what about eating bacon and other fat food like pizza with unreal amoutn of cheese before drinkin.

All water is billions of years old you dumb nigger.

No matter where you get it from except for fucking rain-catchers, there's going to be shit in it.
River-water runs through dirt, wells are dug in dirt, and aquifers are just water filtered through dirt. You're going to be drinking all sorts of weird bacteria and un-processable shit everywhere.

When will this "sugar high" meme die? There's no such thing as a "sugar high", it's an urban myth. It's the absurd amounts of caffeine in it that's making you shake you retard.

jesus if you waterfags are gonna talk shit you better step it up.

All of this talk about energy drinks reminds me my father has been drinking until he gets in an alcoholic coma every weekend for 50 years.
I have no idea how he's alive and how his liver still works.

I almost exclusively eat straight from cans of chili/beans with assorted fruits on the side, usually bananas. If I feel motivated to put some effort into it I'll cook some rice and mix it with beans/veggies/chicken and hot sauce. As for what I drink its generally water but sometimes pineapple juice.

Anyone who eats or drinks anything unhealthy has no self control and should reconsider their decision-making skills.