Fighting Game General: Cherry Blossoms Edition

Game is announced for 2018: youtube.com/watch?v=-IMpZe1-7AU PSX Gameplay trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=iA6US0jfqNA
Mitsurugi and Sophitia are confirmed. Game will revisit the events from the first SoulCalibur. Soul Charge is back and new mechanic introduced: Reversal Edge.
PSX interview with producer Motohiro Okubo: youtube.com/watch?v=iUUS-Smwc40

Blair Dame teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=auBseAiBoDo
Open Beta confirmed for December, 11 in 2017. Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/
So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC."

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Cinematic Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=3l4mux-seHI
Sakura, Blanka, Falke, Cody, G and Sagat are the characters for the third season. Sakura trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=WABWyJ45XCo
It features every content from Season 1 and Season 2 (Characters and respective premium costumes), Arcade Mode, Extra Battle, Gallery and gameplay changes like new V-modes.

Release date is December 13th for PC(Steam)
Backerkit campaign ended. Shark Girl and her arcana, Parace L'sia and Dark Heart will be added in the new version

Atom, Enchantress and the TMNT revealed as characters for the third Fighter Pack
Atom trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=8juWEPQRmPo

New DLC character Najd confirmed for the game along with a new stage based on Masmak fort. Both comes from a fan contest held in Saudi Arabia.

Release date is January 26th, 2018. Season pass with 8 DLC characters confirmed.
Ultimate Gohan trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=kbaKndto15M

The game will be released on February 15 in Japan. Demo launches on December 14 in Japan. Limited edition will feature artbook with a new story by Kamachi and soundtrack.
Acqua of the Back, Kaori Kanzaki, Motoharu Tsuchimikado and Lessar confirmed as playable pilots. Trailer 2: youtu.be/EGdrAipUbMY

Noctis revealed as the third guest character coming as DLC: youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
Geese Howard is released: youtube.com/watch?v=_KBTa53UiTQ

Venom, Black Widow and Winter Soldier released as the second batch of DLC characters.

Yukiko, Gordeau and Azrael confirmed in the game: youtube.com/watch?v=b9JNFpRS0c8
Noel, Chie and new gameplay video: youtube.com/watch?v=5E7rYDHQgEY Weiss early preview: youtube.com/watch?v=FF1A1I0jsiU

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Release date in the west: February, 9th, 2018 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

Version 4.0 is out. New character Misango announced: youtube.com/watch?v=JzH6wtGeaBM
arms.nintendo.com/news/misango/

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=es60KLszDFE

The first patch for Pokken DX was announced, and will add 3v3 support for friendly matches, CPU input playback for training mode, and new high rank rewards in group matches along with misc fixes and changes

Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=dwGw2MjakN8

Game confirmed for arcade only so far. Opening Movie: youtube.com/watch?v=wFR6IdCMhCs

DLC will end in 2017. Opoona themed costume for Marie Rose released for Playstation Plus and Xbox Live Gold users celebrating 10million downloads of Core Fighters version.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
youtube.com/watch?v=vtdXuNm8qJI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ltPVoyNTM
youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4
youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM
play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/6SgYH
twitter.com/TheMamaDao/status/940051447026028544
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3783-CUSA10803_00-CPS025USDM001000
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3783-CUSA10803_00-CPS025USDM001000?code=UdBRK2&state=returning
soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_Finish
please
archive.is/3ADR9
gematsu.com/2017/12/soulcalibur-vi-theme-reboot-emphasizes-enjoyment-sword-fighting-single-button
youtu.be/WYwX9r96oqw
archive.is/Izb7n
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3_LMSS/Changes_from_Love_Max
virtuafighter.com/threads/wwes-asuka-virtua-fighter-5.20374/
twitch.tv/directory/game/Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite
twitter.com/click_burgundy/status/940982465027481600
archive.is/CSwLa
twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/941372104179638273
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.
Umineko: Golden Fantasia is released on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
Omen of Sorrow PSX trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=vtdXuNm8qJI
Fight of Gods Santa reveal trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ltPVoyNTM
Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released. Doremy confirmed as a playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.
Punch Planet Steam Early Access page: store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
Cerebrawl v0.6.9 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Fantasy Strike new character Lum: youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM

Fightcade2 is now on closed beta. Users from until 2014 have access to the new version. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
>Previous thread: archive.is/6SgYH

Maybe I shouldn't be so worried they'll fuck up the port…

Nah, I'm still worried.

Does that mean no Amy and no Talim?

Eh

Most likely unless they're included in the fighter season pass that you know they'll shit out.

T-thanks capcom-san…

Here we go, even though all of your consensus approved games sell separate characters as DLC.

who is this?

Oh shit, I posted in the previous thread too late.
To summarize:
>(((G))).

You some sort of casual or something /fgg/?

Looks better than sfv

so, whatever happened to Death Cargo?

People are speculating that in the first trailer when Sophitia was blown away by Mitsurugi's CE she saw visions of every Calibur game so it will be some sort of MK9/MKX where they go through all games past and future.
Hopefully instead of ditching past/new characters, they do some sort of Premium Skin like in Injustice 2 so everybody can have their Natsu, Taki, Hwang, Yun Seong and so on.

Sakura is popular, you can expect 20 costumes for her like the other girls.

It came out. it sucked dick (as everyone expected). The dev flipped a tit. The publishers apologized.

Not necessarily. According to the one leaker that seems to be credible, Namco are aware some of those characters are popular. The leaker mentions Tira, Zasalamel and Talim and a base roster around 28-32 characters (the original Soulcalibur has 18, with 2 being mimics).

The other girl from Ed's story. First being Menat.

but they still make those edgy cheap italian gore movies, right?

blanka will probably be charge, except for thunder which wil;l be a qcf. or srk. motion

By the time Sakura gets even 10, they'll be announcing 70 to 75 for Chun-li.

Beats me, never even knew they made movies.

What the fuck kind of footwear is that she's wearing? Toeless footguards? That's as retarded as Juri's outfits. Either go with full cover protection or wear standard fucking footguards instead of something so pointless.

This is what the Nostalgia costume should look like, but of course the censors wouldn't approve.

They're for kickboxing you retard.

Damn, it is sad to see most gaming companies nowadays living from their past achievments, and not being able to deliver anything close to their heydays.
Nether, Capcom, Tecmo, Namco, they are all in the same boat, even if some are faring better than the others financially.
I am happy at least indies are trying to do something both here and in the East. At least some fresh stuff might appear sometimes.

woah, sakura shows panties sometimes, that isnt very esports if you ask me, I think it should be banned from tournaments, you gotta think, kids could be watching!

Sakura and friends look like Capcom is getting better at not fucking up, but it's still not enough to get me to watch/play SFV. Did anything big even change in S3, or is it still boring at its core?

I stand corrected.

Her head looks kinda strange, I guess thats common in sf5.

I can tell from that trailer they've completely ruined what makes Sakura unique in terms of her gameplay. In SF4, it's hard for her to land that crucial first hit she needs, but she's explosive when she gets it. You need to be patient, and then execute perfectly to take the round when you finally get that opportunity.
Now, it looks like she has easy set-ups and her combos only appear to be impressive without requiring any skill.

All SFV trailers inflate the character's worth. Remember when people thought Dhalsim was good, then he was good for a little while before everyone adjusted and now he's shit.

Sakura kind of looks like a bootleg Asuka Kazama now. Eh.

Sure why the fuck not.

Bloomers ain't panties.

That face makes me think of Kaori makimura.

What are pic related's chances of being in BB Cross Tag Battle? He's NEVER EVER tier, isn't he?

He looks like an Attack on Titan character.

Will it at least be the best version from the psp with all those characters ?

Nope, it's arcade port. Just play GGPO.

Not gonna lie, when Sagat showed up in SFV I was excited and just about ready to put money down.
Then I saw some SCVI with battle damage showing off Sophitia's titties and I was like nah fuck that.
I hope it's a soft reboot of the series, going back to SC1, even Blade/Edge, and adding later popular characters in to the early timeline somehow.

Are you shitting me? Why would I even stop using fightcade? Source?

What's it like being a crack baby?

The video advertises "arcade perfect."

What's SAKURA's default suppose to be? Idol? Flight attendant?
Her CA~Shinku Hadouken (far); Sakura Rain (close)

You will never be this excited for SAKURA
twitter.com/TheMamaDao/status/940051447026028544

チョコブランカ‏

BETA WHEN?

Flight attendant. That's her job now, she uses it to travel around the world to find people to train with for free. That's what I'm gathering from the trailer at least.

This is somewhat an arcade attendant uniform. I didn't get what her first V-Trigger does. Multiple hits? Also, her V-Skill is the jump thing?

These combos looks more like the Alpha games than SFIV. I for one didn't like many revised styles of SFIV like Ibuki's setplay and Makoto fighting against the system itself. But like said, I won't let the trailer fool me. Do you remember Mika's trailer that's blatantly false advertisement by now?

Don't worry, her Ryu costume will be mandatory on Capcom Pro Tour™

I argue that NRS at least try to do new stuff for the genre. Their style of blending 3D fighting game rules on a 2D plane is pretty unique and many stuff for the single player stuff like different challenges, interactive ways to get collectibles and other stuff. Too bad WBgames put them on a leash to make them earn more and more money on each new game.

Mile high Club SAKURA?!?

flight attendant would have made way more sense

I think that's her story mode costume

oh okay

What version of the Playstation 3 do you recommend me to buy in terms of backwards compatibility?
On the other hand, now that SC 6 has been announced for PC - albeit just a Steam release - what do you think are the chances of earlier SC titles, especially 4 and 5, being ported to PC? Nioh got a Steam release, so did Vanquish as well as both Bayonetta titles.

If you want native PS2 compatibility, you'll need a launch era fat. Either way I would recommend a PS3 slim, specifically a 2000 one (to be safe), since they're easily hackable and you can just pirate anything you'd want.
Has bamco been good about porting their back catalogue to PC? All the examples you gave were from other publishers. It also would have denuvo either way.

You can tell its the arcade version because it shows Karins arcade stage rather then the console boat stage.

Highly unlikely unless they release a compilation with all the soul caliber games.

E.Honda… when?

Probably not until season 4.

I can accept that reality.
Here, have some French Fighters.

Dude, go with Ultra SFIV, You will have a much better selection of characters there anyways.

calling every fighting stick user :
keyboard user here, i'm thinking about buying a fighting stick, but also thinking about using it for non-fighting games, is it a good idea ? what about games requiring the use of the right analog, what could replace this later? the closest thing that i'm thinking about is the mouse motion.

hurry the fuck up sony

A fighting stick is great to have if you're going to play other arcade games especially with MAME.
You could always get one of these.

Sakura looks cute as fuck, I don't know what you're all complaining about
Anyway, is Cody's new design supposed to say that he's the mayor of metro city now? Because Haggar died with MVCI?

Blanka might be the solution to my problems in SF5. I really hope his roll attacks hit on the first frame and autocorrect, because then all of this meaty garbage is over.
Who am I kidding? He'll be nowhere near his SF2/CvS2 incarnations. He's probably a stance-based swordfighter with simplified inputs or something.

I guess, she's an idol now or will be in her story then (even has a mic and all). Maybe Karin is making a new group or something. Her design reminds me the DOA Idol pack from DOA5. Expect Chun-Li getting one too

You have no idea how I want SCIII: Arcade Edition for other platforms that are not… arcades. But guess at most Bamco could release SCIIHD and SCV if the rights to Ezio permit it.

Capcom fucked up the reflections on Menat's crystal ball in the newest trailer. I knew there was something weird about that scene.

I thought she was a flight attendant because the trailer showed her flying around the world to fight people.

What other fightan has an ashkenazi rabbi in it's rooster?

The Fighting EX Layer Beta is live in the US

KOF 14 looks like a graphical masterpiece compared to this dumpster fire.

The new story will be about Rashid and Goldbergsteinowitz bringing peace to the Middle East while President Travers is impeached for a litany of misconducts that go all the way since his 'Make America HUGE Again' campaign like not letting El Fuerte into the roster, colluding with Zangief, grabbing Laura by the pussy etc.

hahahaha no

Go to bed, Ono.

fuck yes.

If my last hypothesis ("kebab defuses a bomb" and we got "kebab defuses moon nuke and saves world") is anything to go by, it will be even more ridiculous.

I miss Dan.

Remember when they said they wouldn't just release another X edition of SFV? I thought i had the article bookmarked but I dont apparently. I hope ono gets cancer and dies.

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard."

Technically they didn't lie; they said the only version you'll ever need is the release copy and that remains true since AE's new content is patched in.

Yeah, I'm just gonna wait on that inevitable Super SF:V Arcade + All DLC Edition like the rest of the world.

I think we must accept that these developers have nothing to do with the creators. And even when they bring the creators back, like in MvsCI, unless they can do a game worrying only with the budget, it is meaningless. Play the originals, this shit is not made for old players.

Nether does like to innovate, but that was mostly under Midway, not now. Present Nether, under WB, would not be able to make something like the old Konquest modes. And those lootboxes on I2? They will likely return on MK11, and those horrible, unimaginative models too. I like Nether, but unless Boon, Vogel, Forden and the others can really stand their groud, they will soon be removed from the franchise they created once it is not that profitable. And, I don't think the MK players would enjoy another round of MK 10. And don't even get me started on tbose comics… Now, compare that to Cerebrawl, a much smaller game by basically three dudes. This is what made MK at first, and is likely lost now. Right now I can't say if it will be good, but these designs compared to the Kombat Kids are so much better.

And I remember people saying how pissed they'd be if Capcom did it. Yet, now all those fags who dropped $100-$120 on the game + character passes are now perfectly okay with people getting all that for $40.
Do capcucks even have any self-respect left at this point?

If they did had self-respect, they wouldn't be capcucks.

I have a feeling he's coming April 1st

What's with the chessboard?

TFW Capcucks actually figure out they paid Capcom to beta test SFV for them.

Fuck off and die.

EX Layer beta is up now in US.
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3783-CUSA10803_00-CPS025USDM001000

I don't even know why, he's probably going to be horribly butchered like every returning character so far, but he was also my first main ever.

Dude, you want waifus, go with Nitroplus Blasterz. Not a bad game to be honest.

I felt the same way, hopped online, dicked around for a bit, then my blood pressure shot up from all the bullshit
SFV is not safe for your health, I almost never get made while playing games, but SFV, is just so infuriating

They won't. Don't get anyone's hopes up.

No no no user, if you want waifus you should go play the game your waifu is in

I've been playing for hours

God damn the Gougi system is what SFxT's gems should have been. I'm already figuring out good meme set ups with the beta decks. Once the game comes out and we can fully create our own decks; shit is gonna be ridiculous

Those designs look nice, and so does gameplay footage but the 2v2 team shit is kind of offputting. The best part of fightan is that you are your own rock, you can't blame mistakes on anyone but yourself. The fact that ASSFAGGOTS are team games is probably what makes them so frustrating, no one feels like the fuckups are their fault and they want to place blame somewhere else.
But hey it has a 1v1 mode so it may not be something to worry about. That schoolgirl gangsquad design is tight.

its trash jimbo

Are we infested by Neofag pedoniggers now?

Looks like Sonic Fox.

What is this racism i smell? How about you understand that black people are huge part of video game culture and your heritage?

Shoo shoo nigger

But I do. She is always there for me in that one game.

I think the 2v2 is in fact just a tag team game, like MvsC1 or TTT. Not that is a team of two people.

Boy I'm yellow the superior color. The only thing black guys added to my culture was those Wu Tang faggots trying to culturaly appropriate Kung Fu.

ey baybe me wanna cocky cocky sucky sucky wichu yanowatamsaiyan?

What about SFV makes it shit in comparison to Ultra SFIV?

The gameplay. Its really basic. Its hard to explain but USFIV gives you more options during a fight.

They had a down's syndrome malteser face work on it.

USFIV doesn't boil down to purely 50/50 mixups like SFV does

>>>/leddit/

>Shaniqua is SS+ tier because of her broken frame advantage on all normals after her install child support
Would play, tbh fam.

Haha look at this Black Lives Matter faggot still trying to shill a game no cunt cares about and gets baited to buggery and back. Bet this kid is the whitest most middle class motherfucker around.

I didn't know Stomedy found work for Capcom.

Dont insult Stomedy he could make a better Vs game than MvCi

I like that alternate interpretation of Chun-Li. Heel turn when?

To be fair, he probably could.

You doing okay there, buddy?

SFV has huge lag on input, huge recovery, and overall is exceedingly slow compared to SF4.

Also due to dumb tweaks most of the specials that were once used for pressure and mindgames are useless, have less range and speed and smaller hitboxes, so most matches end up being slugfests with no real options outside of spamming normal attacks up close.

They essentially threw all the shit that went into SF4 and made it from scratch, the game suffered horribly. On top of that they marketed it to the casual market when the game was already simple enough for anyone to join instead of making a good game.

I played the basic Ryu, Ken and Sagat characters, each is different despite being relativley similar, Ryu's more about space control and is more punish heavy since his walking speed is ever so slightly slower then Ken and his specials have single hit properties, while Ken is more offensive and focused around close combat pressure due to having multi-hit versions of the same moves and overall better damage because of it. These slight differences change the entire character's focus and are only two out of a roster of around 35 characters with tons of gimmicks to branch out to, Sagat was for me since he sacrifices a few basic moves from Ryu and Ken for better range overall and more ranged options. I always stick with the basics

However in SFV, they screwed with the basic characters so much they became unusable, Ryu's too slow and has serious lag on all his moves, and Ken's moves and face were fucked up in an effort to be visually different from Ryu's but as a result became fucking unusable in an actual match.

The rest of the characters suffer from the same basic problems, but also because their "gimmicks" are pretty much impossible to use in a match either, there's something fundamentally wrong with the game that's hard to place.

Never.

So you played one character?

Which probably means he's successful and isn't apart of the opressive conglomerate that whips niggas into uselessness known as "the hood".

Did blacks become successful members of society in the past day and a half? Did you stop blaming "da white man" for all your problems and actually work your ass off like the rest of us to secure a future for you AND your kids?

I'd rather have one good character in a fightan then 12 shitty ones.

I'm that yellow guy and I do quite well for myself whitey. The only time white and black is ever useful is on a chessboard.

So, you're garbage in human form that mains brain dead, moronic shotos?

Are you salty because your game failed?
Or all you salty because you LOST to fucking shotos holy shit you better hope it's the first one.

Sounds like you've had a bad run-in with a shoto. Care to elaborate?

Also, if you really don't like Shotos, you could play a game that doesn't have them like Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown.

Get over yourself.

What about IDs mate cause you obviously dont know how they work.

Hell it's because of the focus on Ryu and Ken that I learned enough to transition into most fighting games easily, they're good characters.

Ky Kiske and Johnny in GG
Susanoo and Terumi in BB
Feng and King in Tekken
Beowulf and Valentine in Skullgirls
King, Tizoc Dino and Geese in KOF14 Mitsurugi, Voldo, Ivy, Raphael, Nightmare, Siegfried, Cervantes, Sophitia, Lizardman aka Aeon, Taki and Xianghua + Charade and the other mimic characters in Soul Calibur, Tira fucking sucks
Firebrand, Ryu and Dante in MVC3
Gambit, Jill, Blackheart, Mega Man, Spider-Man, Venom, Ryu, Ken and Strider Hiryu in MVC2
Merkava in Under Night In Birth

Now, USFIV wasn't without flaws either, but SFV is on a whole other level. However, my major gripes are:
The game has a very random element to it thanks to all this stuff. No coincidence that with the release of SFV a bunch of literally whos started winning tournaments pretty regularly.

I want this post framed and put on my wall. It's a perfect summary of what I hated about Season 2.

Where are all these nuchanners comig from?

Fighting EX Layer Beta isn't showing up on PS Store. Is it because I had to sign up for the beta or because I live in Commiefornia?

c'mon Jesus don't turn the other cheek, what a letdown

Who is this character supposed to be triggering and what does she have to do with the game's concept?

I'm pretty sure it's a character from another game the company made, and they just threw her in. Not a god or anything.

How the actual fuck do i fighting Fighting Ex on the PS store, typing it letter-for letter doesn't bring me to the beta

Have you tried the website?
store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3783-CUSA10803_00-CPS025USDM001000?code=UdBRK2&state=returning

I ended up using the website method because it seems completely unavailable from the store itself

Eurofag here. Found it in the new releases section.

It's impressive.

This should be in the op, we get "why is sf5 bad" comments in every thread.

you have to go back

I got you.

P L A Y E D G A R U D A

The Fighting EX Layer beta is my game of the year. I'm too happy with it and if the gougi system gets full customization in the official release this may end up being one of my favorite fighting game. I'm not use to being this happy with a fighting game.

Damn. I was hoping to play it at locals and I really don't wanna pay for Playstation Gold. I'm having fun in training mode at the very least.

What are the mechanics in FEL anyway exactly? Is it similar to SFEX+A2 or much different? I've only really used the meter for supers so far.

As for the game its self. I think they could work on the timing for SFX (like some heavy attacks make a whiff sound before the actual attack comes out that would make said sound) and some animation but it's a beta so I'm not that worried about it yet. One great thing is running makes you slide when you stop running so sliding into low normals works well, however people can also run straight into meaty heavy attacks. Liking it so far.

So is Killer Instinct good or shit like everything else Microsoft makes?

It's a ugly feature-creep mess.

it's SFEX2+ without the Excel Combos (Which I think they said they were gonna add in eventually but I'm not 100% sure)
They already said all the music, SFX and voice acting is all temporary a few months back anyways so don't worry about that.

Beta is PSN only? SF EX has my fave version of the hurricane kick

check'd
FANG and Necalli died in the story mode but a lot of characters are still absent. I think it the cinematic was only intent on showing S2 and S3 characters since they're the newest ones, and then Rashid and Laura to remind everyone they're popular for being the biggest offenders for destroying any semblance of decent high level play.

It's the ENTIRE GAME-SYSTEM and not the individual characters making SFV gameplay bad.

Sure, but they're the worst of it.

Surely, you have no dignity.

Expect really, I mean, they want to test the waters and the online on one go. But, It would be great if it could work as a demo too.

Its fun. You can see the game could have been much more if the original developers had kept working on it, but, now that is is complete and one Steam for W7, it's a great addition if you get it on a sale.

It is amazing, but I cannot have any fun with SF V. Stages are locked, colors are locked, costumes that are on the game from the start are locked, the V-Trigger feels convoluted, the models, while not terrible, since they still hav more uniqueness than DOA or MK ones, didn't improve that much from SFIV, too many SF II characters again, cater to Jurifags, while completely abandon cool guys like Hakan, and we should not forget that the fuckers teased Rival Schools characters, but didn't do shit. I can put money that people would want to see Tiffany Lords take the place they gave to Abigail any day of the week.

Did they though?

Any fighting game ebooks worth a damn besides the Will to Keep Winning?

No, because everyone else posted their advice for free.

giefs gym

Where else?

Pretty much everyone was fucked in the gameplay department. And, well, she not only is in the game, but they also gave her a big part in the story mode.
It seems like developers will put their crazy girls in the games, just to fuck them up.

Trash, Boone should be Zyklon B'd

That's a strange definition of "big". Sure she had more screen-time than, say, Chun or Guile, but she doesn't really do anything to further the plot.

That is my point. She fucked her design so badly and even went the extra mile to have a nobody capture her and another nobody kill her in game.
That's how you spit in your fans.

You need more?

I'd only even think about even touching MKXI of they actualled gave out good designs and pandered to their fans, but this is WB, full of SJWshits and Booneshit is dudebro normalfag shit nowadays so it won't happen unfortunately.

I'd take MK9 every day over this shit and that game used male models for females.
Still somehow with custom models they still manage to give all their girls manjaws.

I think that shows that the story of SFV is complete trash more so than one character getting special treatment.

New SCVI tidbits from Weekly Famitsu:
Development was decided from the fact that it is the series’ 20th anniversary and there are still no 3D weapon-based fighting games on current generation hardware.
The keyword is “reboot.” We reviewed previous entries, and looked back on how users played and received each game.
We want players to know the world of the original Soulcalibur by solidly depicting its story once again. Part of that is the hope that not only current players, but also those who played in the past will return.
1586, the era of Soulcalibur, is an era of many unfinished tales.
New characters will appear. These will be important characters who have significant involvement in the story and such.
(Will there be guest characters?) “Please look forward to it!”
The basics parts of the battle system, which utilize vertical slashes, horizontal slashes, and running to fight, have not changed.
Movement speed and operability are being tuned to emphasize comfort so that anyone can play.
The most significant evolution is the introduction of the “Reveresal Edge” system, which is an attack that integrates offense and defense to defend against almost all techniques with a single button, regardless of whether they are high, middle, or low. By mastering this, even beginners can can read the moves of advanced players.
The game will emphasize how you can enjoy the fun of sword fighting with a single button. They are also fixating on production.
Critical Edges are also being prepared. While their command inputs were difficult in Soulcalibur V, they can be activated with a single button in Soulcalibur VI.
There is a system called “Soul Charge,” which is paired with the Critical Edge system. You can power-up for a certain time by expending the gauge. Soul Charge-exclusive techniques are also being prepared.
A “Lethal Hit” system is being prepared for advanced players. By landing specific techniques with certain conditions fulfilled, you can perform powerful combos depicted through special production and slow motion. By doing this you can destroy your opponent’s equipment.
If Mitsurugi’s lower body equipment is destroyed, he will essentially only be wearing a loincloth. If Sophitia’s hair accessories are destroyed, her hairdo will change.
Guard Impacts can be used without depleting the gauge.
We also want to offer a tutorial mode.
We feel that character creation is an attraction that cannot be removed from the series. We cannot say anymore, but please look forward to it.
Development is 70 percent complete.

This worries me greatly.

But will they bring any of the single player modes back.

Nice.
Less nice.
Not nice at all, in fact.

It basically seems to be like an extended guard impact that you pay meter for. If the counter attack is automatic then you could bait it out and blow them up when it whiffs so I'm not that worried. If anything it seems to be there to make button mashers cry.

I was hyped when they announced it but everything I read or see about it makes me feel worse.

I really didn't like critical edges in SCIV. They were so damn long.

And I have a feeling esports hampers his chances of ever coming back

soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Critical_Finish

Oops. My bad.

please use archive.is/2017/12/12/soulcalibur-vi-devs-swordplay-simple-commands-collaborations-teases-character-creation/

hurr muh archive

archive.is/3ADR9

Leave and never return. Better yet, drown.

Might as well see if Gematsu is similarly awful.

gematsu.com/2017/12/soulcalibur-vi-theme-reboot-emphasizes-enjoyment-sword-fighting-single-button

Please tell me the final UI is not what's been shown so far

All I wanted is the psycho bitch to stay sexy. Not become more sexy, just AS sexy. But that's too much for WB I guess.
By the way, that WIP image was from a developer at Nether, it was a rejected take, so yes, they specifically wanted to give her lips, probably for that one scene. That's how committed they were to shit the game.

Well, I think SC III and IV are still the most fun in the series, because of the creation tools, roster, and graphics in general. I do have SC2 for XONE and the Xbox One, but, damn, this is going the SFV route too. It seems like developers really cannot understand what makes a fighting game good anymore.

I think that's the easiest part to change. They could make a new one in less than a week. Hell, if it is a remake, it would be nice to have HUDs from all the games in the series to use.

Intothetrash.mp4

In other news, water was found to be wet.

Does reddit even play games?
20 hours is what you're left with after like week 1. Sounds like he got his ass consistently kicked by someone most likely in his "group of friends" and is now salty.

why would they do this?
Bad players stay bad no matter how much you hold their hand.

No Guile, Charlie, or even god damn Ken, either.

on top of what everyone else already pointed out
I actually liked the way V did guard impacts, so this worries me as well

Hah, nice gold. Redditors are wonderful, eh?
You DID get those from reddit, right? R-right?

Arcana Heart keys have been sent out since yesterday. Check Backerkit to get it. I don't think you'll get to preload it, but you can just get it in your library at least.

Man, kinda want. Sitting on the PS Vita game ready to pirate it.

I love how there's so much stuff pointing to dudley originally being white.
It's as if somewhere in development they found out about Chris Eubanks and we're like, lets just say we based it off him? when in reality they based him off armstrong

I wish they were, never getting that god awful time back but with fighters 20 hours like that reddit post is literally nothing. pic related is a game I enjoy but not got really into putting hours on yet.

What did he mean by this?

Never played AH, is it fun?

It has lolis so yes

If you like anime fighters, tons of movement options and mechanics that allow tons of variety in match ups; yeah it's pretty fun.

Plenty of fighters are fun but what makes me really like Arcana Heart is how versatile and agressive it is. Homing is a cool mechanic that allows you to get in on someone with out much effort. The games gives you many defensive options too so it's very back and forth with how battles are fought.

youtu.be/WYwX9r96oqw

Thanks m8s, I'll check it.

Should be easy to pirate Love Max so you don't need to waste money if you dont like it. Love arcana and Heart are good for beginners. Probably the most shoto character in the game. Mind you, her DP is a combo finisher or wake up attack and not a good anti-air.

Played a bit of FEL, just fiddling around in training trying out the characters. First thing I couldn't help but notice was how small the file size is (around 650Mb IIRC). I'd say they definitely nailed the feel of old-timey FGs (right down to Ls and Ms sharing the same animation) but I have to admit I haven't touched a FG in ages so my take is dubious at best.
Incidentally, just me or it's not possible to special cancel from chains? Reminds me of Darkstalkers in that regard.
Dash and back dash also seem really good, not only for the momentum carry but also how much of the screen they cover.
My one criticism is probably Shirase. Design looks good in the pre/post match animations but is a b&w mess in the actual fight. Also, he move set looks rather dull. That guy nobody likes was probably the one I liked the most but I'm a contrarian cunt like that.

it's really fun

accessibility is the worst meme

It is possible, you need to be super fast. The game doesn't seem to have a modern style input buffer, but one closer to what would've been normal around when SFEX was new.

Hell no, guard impacts used to be part of the game where you'd read your opponent and counter them, even putting them behind you or setting them up into a wall combo if you read them right, but SCV fucked that up by making them useless, they cost half a meter in a game where one bar of meter a match is the BEST you can do.

SC4 was the height because matches were fucking intense because of this and a good player could beat someone's ass even when a newbie's button mashing because playing that way gave you an easy rythem to counter and control the fight.

We already had Reverse edge as a super for Nightmare, so I hope they keep THAT metered to prevent spamming.

Guess I need to BECOME PROFICIENT then.
Thanks.

Are you guys retarded or did any of you even watch the trailers at the OP that shows Break Attacks or Lethal Hits breaking Reversal Edge ?

twitter.com/MrWiz/status/940672157339738113
archive.is/Izb7n
If any of you people have a twitter account; go vote to help kill MvCI's chances at being a main game at EVO

Translation: we want mo' money

Did you mean, per round? If not then I don't know what game you played but it sure as shit wasn't SCV, you even get one full bar of meter if your enemy is on match point, you're practically guaranteed 2 bars. They were FAR from useless, I would pull at least one out per match, and I can't even count the times one saved a round for me, but they were rarer than they were previously, but I liked the meter mechanics in 5.
I played 4 for a bit when it came out but now that I think of it I remember literally nothing about it

How do we vote if CIA doesn't want us to register or we were arbitrarily suspended?
Ask Joy that: Facebook is far more popular and has more people than Twitter. And in the sense of demography, he should be asking on his site instead.

You can't vote unless you have an account. I'm lucky enough to have a grandfathered account with no information attached to it.

4 was tighter then 5 and had less lag on inputs.
it's been a while since I played 5, forgive me. My friends bring over 4 all the time to the college lounge and it's great.

It looks like you can chain light - medium - heavy or L-M-special-super. I don't think heavy chains into anything. Also I don't think there is any proximity flinching in this game. So it's harder to control people's movement

Depending on the heavy attack you use, you can cancel it into special attacks. Skullo's St. HK can be cancelled into specials, so can his St. HP and Cr. HP, but the timing on the St. HP is a bit finnicky.

Like pottery.

I know capcucks have no self respect but this is pathetic

Of course they want more money. They also want a game that will get more than a small handful of entrants and that looks halfway decent and that is fun to watch.

Reminder that WB has been fishing for "acceptance" and fucking things up that otherwise would have been bitching. Cassie Cage was gonna be a pro wrestler, not the half doped up retard voiced by the female Cuck.

Fuck.
And my hopes have plummeted further.

Guess I know who I need to try out if I ever get XIV.

Thanks for repeating history

b2,e5

Cassie still looks nice with that skintight outfit and large boobs. Getting BURCHED is indefensible however

Good luck with that, Capcucks. SNK DOES

Amazing. These people are upset at the gaming public for rejecting MvC:I instead of being upset at Capcom for butchering it beyond what anyone anticipated possible.

So glad the business practices especially contributed in completely fucking this game over. Yet Capcom never learns.

Does this cuck really think that marketing was the issue with MvCi?

Meanwhile, at Desk's…

Combo videos like that kill my hype as far as going online or being generally competitive. I'm sure it's probably a little difficult to pull off.

Play Juri

I don't mind low comboability that much I just got tired of poor aa hitboxes, gimped range or normals, crush counters and overwhelming focus on rushdown gameplay. If I wanted to play dash and mash I'd play MKX, which at least it has high, mid, low style normals.
Sagat and Cody look cool and Sakura is really cute but I'm not coming back.

She can't deliver her lines worth a fuck. Still, the wrestler was needed as it made her like her dad (being called a Faker), would have coaxed her ego to inflate, and for fucks sakes, we needed a grappler besides Jason.

Lets also factor in how Reptile was gonna be a fucking beast with a bunch of tail attacks, but they "ran out of time", so they recycled his MK9 appearance, only for them to suddenly make the Alien character who had… Acid, a longass tail, and a bunch of animal pouncing attacks.

I loved his default and I loved how he flailed his limbs around. Reptile is one of those characters whose animations work for him completely, and I'm not really a fan of the tail idea to be honest.
A gripe I have with Alien (Baraka would've been much better) is the same as yours kind of, as Alien is what I think they tried with Reptile, at least acid attack wise. See Alien's broken acid variation compared to Reptile's ex acid spit which was always complete and utter waste of meter. His forceball also sucked when compared to MK9's which made me sad.

I'm pretty sure you won't have to worry considering the devs have been laughing at the infinites or weird combos people found basically telling everyone to enjoy it while it lasts. This beta was purely for testing the netcode, nothing more

Good to hear.

Well, I wonder how much more DLC SNK plan to add to KOF 14?

Arcana is officially live and playable on Steam. Get your key from Backerkit if you backed it.

wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Arcana_Heart_3_LMSS/Changes_from_Love_Max
These are the changes from Love Max to Six Stars. The newest balance patch isn't out yet so this is the most accurate one. Still planning on playing Heart and maybe Saki.

I didn't realize Them's Fightin Herds had last round themes, or that the dynamic instrumentation carried over to them in addition to the stage theme. Initially I was skeptical of the pretty simplistic melodies for each stage, but the sheer quantity of possible combinations has won me over.

this game happened or was it canned?

It's releasing in Feb 2018, which was pushed back slightly from their statement in March ("finished by end of 2017"). There will be one additional playable character post launch, Goat, and then it's up in the air.

And I didn't realize this, but they've removed PBGC in favour of dead angles and a segmented meter in the December beta update. Glad to see that, since I know several people in the thread had wondered if meter would have any purpose beyond supers.

Here's some gameplay if you're interested. Meant to post that instead of the same music twice.

And according to the commentary, they added instant blocking, too, which makes moves 3f less safe. Neat.

I mean, it's not the worst thing in the world. We'll have to see what happens when people actually get their hands on the game first.

Meanwhile Chris G is dumping on the game on stream, saying Capcom lied to him and that he's going to focus on other games.

Marvel is the gift that keeps on giving.

Any more? Feels like only Chris G gives a fuck. I've heard him in the past shit talk sf5 as well.

When are we getting more news about CTB?

The 15th

That was Chris G talking about Capcom's John D. Capcom has basically dropped MvCi and are not going to attempt to fix it. Shame as it plays well. Its just shit ugly, has a boring roster and sounds like shit. The bad outweigh the good.

look up the latest video he has on twitch. it has rant in the title

We have to save it guys! let Capcom know you'll accept iphone tier garbage as AAA titles.

It's amazing how SFV keeps managing to make their designs worse and worse.

Also, here's to hoping SCVI doesn't pull any punches trying to cater to people who don't play video games. It sucks I can't allow myself to be excited for it. Especially considering how much I adored Soul Edge and Clibur 2-3.

These ladies surely are alright.

virtuafighter.com/threads/wwes-asuka-virtua-fighter-5.20374/

I saw this and I really feel that it brings to the table how marvels community actually is, they'll laugh and joke about how other communities lower down play their game without making much money. But them doing that shows the passion for the game. A Capcom game gets put at risk to potentially not appear on the main stage and now suddenly they're losing their mind it's like these people wouldn't even play their game if it wasn't for the money.

Post muh image this time please.

Why does the model for Mileena in the prior game Is it MK9? look fucked up?
It looks like she had bazonga's, wider hips, a bigger butt however they shrunk parts of the model for some reason and now it looks like she has balloon's attached to her chest, her hourglass shape is kinda wonky and her derriere is wonky?

It feels good to finally crack that big red wall and make some small progress. Have you guys been making improvements in your game of choice?

yes.

no.

maybe.

Don't feel like elaborating?

Been getting the most of the Fighting EX Layer beta as I can before it ends. Garuda and the Juggernaut Gougi deck is ridiculously OP. After it's over I'm probably gonna try to learn Melty Blood finally

I really don't know how to feel about Gougi. It's a neat idea, but some of these bonuses sound ridiculous. Really glad you can't freely mix and match them for maximum brokeness.

FEXL seems pretty neat from the small amount i've dabbled. I'm absolutely trash at Melty but I still have fun playing it. Make sure to come back and report your main when you find one.

I feel like every time I push a button online in BB I get counter hit which leads into a 4K combo. Also I had a bad habit of mashing when trying to tech which fucks me over more than It should.

IV has breakable armor influencing damage taken and a guard break into instakill mechanic. Guard Impact was broken since the removal of movement/move cancel from II in III you can GI a grab! so making it cost meter in V but covering high/low at the same time a good read and a full bar you can do serious damage with GI and a Brave Edge combo and adding Just Guard for more skilled players was a good choice but not counter on step and damage on tech. That shit was even more retarded than Viola's infinite Besides there's Hilde, the Ring Out master, a retarded tower /hallenge mode, lackluster story and lore retcon.
In VI, movement canceling looks to be back maybe a little limited for now so GI makes sense to be back the way it was. Plus, this new RE looks to be the new mechanic to bait spammers but I want to know if the RE, CE and Lethal Hit can be GI

Not really "my choice" but a friend bought MKXL during black friday and we've been playing that one along with Blazblue, KOF and maybe now AH3LMSS. It's fun to bait people into Sub Zero's ice clones. He has a lot of defensive options but too bad the game doesn't look to favor him.

I mostly play offline with AI due to the online being dead for my game of choice, also there's no FGC where I live but i've had the same experience online. I'm not really fussed, it's all part of the fun to me. I also don't play CF enough to git gud anyway, I prefer CPE.

I have that problem when I play bb irl

Sometimes I want to ask my opponents to keep combos to a 10 hit maximum just so I can get some play time in and grow holy shit.

It will all get balanced for the final release anyways, like the infinite meter gougi got nerfed hard from it's first appearance to it's current state.
It will be free game in the full release and it's making me excited as fuck. I'm already seeing gimmick sets I could build when shit gets full customization like a Rushdown Darun Mister and Ichigeki Hissatsu Allen. The Gougi system is exactly what I wanted out of SFxT's gems but no jewing so far.

Let me guess, you listened to Aris and is regurgitating the scrub shit he spouts? The run counter is not that big of a problem considering the game it was in. When you moved you were vulnerable for 20 frames and the big damage step killers that awarded a combo on counter hit was always slower than that, in other words you would have to predict the step in order to get that counter hit, not to mention that many of those stepkillers were unsafe so its not something you could spam with no consequences. Stepping was risky but you could really huge rewards as the damage in that game is very high. SCV is designed to be a very risky game where offense is particularly nasty but at the same time the defensive options are also high risk high reward with the Just Guard/Guard Impact.

Well, it'll certainly scratch the itch I've had for a CvS2 groove system, that's for sure.

I know there's a hour long video of him ranting/analysing the PSX videos but I didn't bother to watch yet. But you don't need to eat a 60% BE combo to think it's a problem when you can get poked into knockdown to death by Pyrrha's low turn kick. I'm not saying you should be invulnerable when backdashing like a 2D game but the defensive options were a little lackluster when you advertise 8-way run as your big system. They shoud've done more with auto GI moves, worked more in Viola if she was going to be one of your few new characters and completely removed RNG from Tira and balance her stances. And I say that having V being my favorite along with II and III for single player like Chronicles of the Sword. I just hope they just don't shit on post-II characters because of meme spouting fans.

Gematsu copy-paste (no images):
Beerus, Hit, and Goku Black are playable in Dragon Ball FighterZ, the latest issue of V-Jump reveals.

Beerus’ Meteor special attack is “God of Destruction’s Judgment,” which seems to go from a throwing technique to a Headshot rush attack. He can also use “Sphere of Destruction,” which creates a sphere that explodes when it touches the enemy.

Hit’s Meteor special attack is “I Continue to Grow,” which stops time and unleashes multiple attacks one after the other. He uses instantaneous attacks and movement, as well as strike techniques.

Goku Black’s Meteor special attack is “Work of the Gods,” in which he attacks with his hand transformed into a blade and follows with a cloning attack. Zamasu (Goku Black’s true form) also appears and can bind the opponent.

In addition to the new fighters, the magazine also has information on two new gameplay elements:
“Come forth, Shenron!” – Shenron appears during battle. With a certain number of combos, the seven Dragon Balls will gather, and Shenron will appear in battle when certain conditions are fulfilled. You and your opponent share the amount gathered. The player who fulfills the conditions will have their wish granted. You can choose from four wishes: full HP recovery, teammate revival, addition of one sparking icon, or constantly recovering HP.
“Dramatic Production” – Inserts productions that reproduce famous scenes from the anime without change before and after the battle when certain conditions are fulfilled.

Who's buying the SF Nostalgia pack?

Eh, i'm not keen on giving Capcom money and I only really play Third Strike and Alpha 3 which I can emulate easily enough.

Here are the images pal. Now there's only one character left to be announced.

And, more than that!
You know, I don't care for this game anymore. I looks much better than UMvsC 3, but, c'mon, this should be a Jump All Stars game, ano not only a Dragon Ball one. And even adding plenty of those new characters that, well, I can't really appreciate. We will see when they release to GOTY version down the road.

that will never happen in a million years
because that is what we want

A twit mentioned that at the end of SFV season3, all the characters of World Warrior will be back except for E.HONDA.

Might as well bring in Majin Vegeta while they're at it.

Why does every character have the same reach? I swear that pic has happened with every character in ever anime ever.

They're all manlets

Two guys punching each other in the face is a cool trope.

Lazy production values I guess. I mean, when you see most of Shonen stuff, it is on par with capeshit, so, as usual, is is not the most well thought stories and designs.
Like, how many sizes Gohan had when he fought Cell? It's ridiculous.

Apparently Bizzaro Mike is also in this photo. Capcom forced him to hold up that Capcom Cup poster.

If Goku black is Zamasu, should his fighting style also be just like Zamasu?

Beerus and Hit I kind of get since Beerus fights really laid back which can be interesting and Hit has King Crimson + The world for powers but black is worthless it's just another goku, like in the show all he did has have a glowy hand and the scythe you see in the screens so prominently here literally didn't do anything in the show, he was like "wow this is a cool looking scythe" and then never used it for anything of merit.
What a waste, I'd bet people who were even fans of black are the same people who you see posting these sorts of comments.

What a fucking waste

Capcom would make it Decapre II.

why?

Since there's no Vegetto yet his ki blade, Zamasu assist and possibility of his manga powers with portals grab like Magaki from KOFXI make him way more unique than any other Saiyan not named Gotenks. I hope Hit has some counter based moves with Time Stop stance or something.

But I don't get the complains of giving what fans want. The only big name of Z and Super missing is Broly and the Saiyan girls who only got to show something few weeks ago.

Excuse you

BOTS was rigged to try and make sure Fchimp won and he still lost.

ChrisG getting kicked out from Esports sponsorships when?

Honestly, with the amount of shit he's talked about SFV, MvCi, and Capcom in general over the past few years I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. I guess his (((OG FGC))) status is still protecting him.

Mike Ross and Chris G are the only 2 guys in the FGC with any self respect left. They just tell it how it is and fuck the aftermath. If something is a shit show they will just say.

Yeah. His design can fluctuate and they were going to lean towards his Deadly Alliance look, but make it less like an iguana.

And yeah, look at the acid variation of the alien and most of the alien's attacks and you go "that's fucking reptile":
Hell, Mileena's second fatality basically Reptile's third Shaolin Monk's fatality.

I also am pissed at MKX reptile's initial fatality as it starts great, but it should have ended with Reptile CRUSHING his opponent's head, not perfectly splitting it in half.

I know it may be a unpopular opinion but I really hope create a character doesn't come back in SC6. Didn't add much, would rather have character customization akin to T7 instead.

Are bitches just making excuses or what

They are both bad.

I hate you.

I can't laugh anymore, now I just feel pity.

I don't mind CaC when the options you're given all fit the overall aesthetic of the game but looking at SCV and that other pseudo-sequel that didn't last long, they're likely gonna put a bunch of stupid anachronistic shit.
Character customization is also crap, unless it's VF we're talking here. They're probably the only ones who did that shit right since it's not just a shotgun glued to the back and a bird's nest on the head.
Personally, my one nitpick is armor break because it likely means they'll have to load a ton of superfluous details on the characters' costumes. I'll take a solid art direction over those sorts of features.

Low relative to what?

Past games mostly, but some current ones too. Hell even SFV pulls better numbers.

Do you happen to have sources? All I've got so far is twitch.tv/directory/game/Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite
but it's ~11:30 AM on a Wednesday so I don't know if that's very fair.

Since people aren't use to it yet; The running momentum/slide in FEXL paired with the super armor gougi shuts down zoning completely. It's so easy to catch people off guard.

I love this game.

I want a One Piece fighting game.
that isn’t Burning Blood

I caught the last round of the BFTS event at PSX and it was barely over 10k viewers. Pathetic for what was supposed to be the biggest MvCi tournament of this year.

jesus fuck, whats wrong with MH's face, I thought people said she had an okay face, what the fuck is that. also, that entire stream was interesting. lots of news came out because of it

Fucking Arika's game looks so much better than that shit.

I miss this game

same man, it was fun, and I used it to teach some of my non fightan friends fundamentals like anti airings, spacing, and whiff punishing. It was a great game

You just have the wait for the League of Legends fighting game to come out soon™

KOF14 expansion~ when?
twitter.com/click_burgundy/status/940982465027481600

So how long until capcom goes full "WE CAN STILL FIX IT" and announces Fantastic Four and X-men DLC for MvCI?

Does anyone have the webm of maximillian owned by a slayer and him bitching 'wow look how hard i have to work for MY damage'?

here ya go buddy

Probably when the kebabette is added.

Can't wait for The Shilling 2: ESports Boogaloo.

"They finally added the func-! characters you wanted. You have no excuse to not be playing this game right now. We won, FGC! :^)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
archive.is/CSwLa

Those changes are absolutely retarded.

w00t we won :^)

Doa 6 confirmed
twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/941372104179638273

RIP DOA. The student has become the master.

Nyotengu Xtreme Bra Try-outs. Finally, the wait is over.

Well thanks for this, then

smdhtbqhfamalam

Kind of ironic knowing Chris G was pretty scummy in the fgc. He just doesn't have easy access to weed like Wong and Fchump.

So I heard John D acted up agaiin, and fucked with people on an AE stream. Why does this guy still have a job after the MvCI shitstorm, and MvCI tourneys getting rigged everywhere?

New BBCTB character drops apparently.

Trailer

BBTAG should drop the "Cross" part of the name. I think we're only like 5 away from completing the CT roster.
Also, new gameplay during the stream.

He's booty blasted because his supply of mystery niggas got cut.

Before anyone asks, I'm doing a new thread. Searching for updates to the OP right now

Done

NEW THREAD