Furfag Crossing and Other Simulated Lies

Because video games have always been about escapism.
Whether it be talking to villagers, filling up the museum, or decorating, there's to plenty to do to keep your mind off the fact that you're a sad lonely fuck. Why else would anyone play a life simulator? And what's your favorite flavor to ease that existential loneliness? Admit it, we'd all want to live in a fantasy world.
>Favorite Villager? That isn't Isabelle
And what types of things would you want to see more out of life simulators or do more?

shitty op

Gee op, go see a shrink or something.

I want to drill Digby and Bob and Punchy and Rover and just have a huge gay orgy

To answer your questions, Nintendo is … frustrating. They have the core of the game, it should be good, but they miss the fucking point of the game by a goddamn inch, it's impossible to change it through your own means, and then they compound the problem with bandaid solutions and make a sequel that misses the point even worse

Animal Crossing isn't an actual videogame since you can't die or lose.

ebin

Sauce on that cow now

Is real life a video game?
You can die and there are fail states a plenty?

You're a fail :P

I like Punchy because cat
Also, I find it weird that KK is the only animal that doesn't wear clothes.

maybe he's just wearing a white t-shirt.

He doesn't know, he just grabbed it from a recent thread about tits.

You get an A for effort OP, but Holla Forums is full of cuckchan console wars faggots tonight.

Fang. No real reason he's just been the villager with me the longest.
Halloween, you can't beat candy.
Minimalist

I'd argue Holla Forums has been full of faggots for a couple months now. At least compared to how discussion used to be.

I know agent S is normalfag tier, but she's been my favorite since the DS

That one white wolfgirl, I would awoo

On a scale of 1 to 10 how disappointed would you say you are about pocket camp?

I'm a 7 or 8 I think

Bob is normalfag tier, never even knew this bitch existed.

It's not the worst thing ever, but for what it's supposed to be, it's alright. It is free to download after all. I honestly wouldn't know what to expect from a phone version of Animal Crossing in the first place. At least it doesn't have a "pay to get your favorite character" system like Fire Emblem Heroes.

Kicks, normal days, and the Modern set.

Hopefully the decoration is nice in the eventual new mainline game. I haven't played New Leaf since the Amiibo update, as well as losing my save data. I kinda don't want to get into it, lest I spend money on an amiibo spoofer. Are all the AC amiibo card data uploaded at least?

the only kind of party ankha should make is one where she's the receptacle of every male and herms cum

I'd rather an actual animal crossing game for iOS

He isn't even in Pocket Camp, how is he normalfag tier?
i liked him ever since I got him in the gamecube game

Because almost all of the fanart has this faggy bumbling cat on it. Most Pocket Camp choices make no sense.

Really? I haven't seen that much then

Yeah he definitely gets more fanart than like 80% of the other villagers, he ain't got shit on (((Isabelle))) though.

It isn't fun and chances are high you weren't born with the cheat codes to make it suck significantly less.

Pick one.

Celia
Halloween
I usually try to make a house look normal

Update soon,
ability to plant and craft clothes
Personally, the game needs some trading and shitposting potential given how repetitive everything is, or it's gonna be out of a lot of people's phone before next year.

yay, more timed waiting and grinds, make sure you buy leaf tickets if you don't want to wait, goyim!

Seeing how they handled the updates for miitomo, in which somehow you still can only add people if you follow them on facebook or twitter, I wouldn't hope for too much.

These games are developed by DeNa, who just do not care at all about player feedback.

It was confirmed life is not a simulation. Faggots can now no longer think there lifes suck because of some higher power.

your mom is a simulation faggot

THIS DOG IS JUST BUILT FOR SEX

that wouldn't even fucking work pull the chain directly up even if it's locked it'll pop off

how the fuck do you confirm a negative?

The same way I can confirm this picture is not red you donut

That picture is red though

You're only confirming a positive. I say it's red but you prove me wrong by saying it's blue. How the fuck do you prove that with something like the universe is not a simulation? You'd have to prove it's real. And how the fuck do you do that?

Yeah but Digby tho

The same way and certainty that a fedora can say god isn't real.
It's a fucking stupid statement that can't be proven wrong, but there's no evidence to prove that it is right so fuck off.

so you can't?

I'm just saying, you cannot be sure it's not all a simulation. You can't even prove I'm a real person and not a figment of your imagination.

even if life's a fucking simulation what difference does it make? At least a traditional god has the concept of heaven and divine intervention, what does simulation have? The concept of being free from this place? I like this place, fuck off.

That's rather reductionist. What matter does god existing have then? Or any planet or galaxy other than ours? It's not like any of us will go to one in our lifetime, might as well not exist.

It's not my or any user's job to give your life meaning. Your delusions of grandeur won't help reach the stars, so why not be productive and etch your name into the first rocket there?
For whatever you can't accomplish, build the next generation to do so.

Never change, Holla Forums

I wasn't asking for meaning. My point was that the value of the knowledge is inherit in it. Even if it doesn't change anything, knowing the true nature of the universe would have inherent value.

we can do both.

Saying the universe is a simulation isn't discovering the universe's secrets. It's a conclusion based on something you don't understand. Some quantum mechanics could easily be explained by the universe simulation theory, but they could also be explained by the actual fucking mechanics behind them.
Saying the universe is a simulation is a cop out, you don't discover anything by claiming it, and you trick yourself into thinking you understand everything when you truly understand nothing.

I'm not saying it is a simulation, I'm saying you cannot say for certain that it is not. At least not yet.

>"let's use our knowledge of physics, which could have been completely fabricated as part of this simulation, to confirm that computers would be incapable of the complexity needed to simulate reality at a quantum level"

FLAWLESS

this consoledoggo is also "built" for sex

God existing is irrelevant. What matters is the belief in God that anchors a culture. It keeps a breeding group following a set of instructions for how to live beyond a single generation, and keeps ideas counter to that set out.
Christianity's instructions were very successful and its adherents spread across the globe and out-competed all others. Tearing down belief in God exposed its instructions to manipulation and so now we have a self-destructing society that does everything backwards and has no children and will be wiped out within a couple generations.

This changes nothing, the possiblity existing doesn't change that it's not proven yet. We don't know what we'll discover but thinking about the possibilities doesn't help much to finding out.

That's fine, but I wanna pound Digby's boypuss until he believes in God

God is the personification of the human spirit. (((Liberals))) love to think God is Dead because they would love to see white people die off.

Full 10, I'm disappointed that it even exists. Give us a Switch game already.

So that he can despair of his eventual fate?

Post Ankhas

bow down to ankha you plebeian, she's your qwang now.

ankha a overrated

i'd fuck her too if she stopped drinking

I still haven't played Animal Crossing. How's the 3ds one? When I want to simulate life in a fantasy world I usually go for mineycrafta or gmod and find some other autists to join in.

Now I have to listen to the rest of that soundtrack yet again.

Start by emulating the Gamecube game since that one is singleplayer only to get a taste of the franchise.

I'm not as disappointed as I was when everyone thought they were making a mainline Wii U game but it turned out to be a shitty board game with forced amiibo bullshit. That killed every post-GC animal crossing for me.
Now if only I could find my memory cards

1/10
I can't be disappointed if I didn't expect the game in the first place. I think it's okay but a little barebones, I hope the Switch title will be good but I don't care anyway because I won't buy one until they are under 200.

Is it just me or has there been a LOT of Animal Crossing threads recently? It feels like I see a new one every day.

3? I knew it would be shit to begin with. Why would anyone expect something good of a mobile game?

Why do you lie like this? Does green really look blue to you?

Blame the mobileshit making it popular again temporarily.

They're by the same OP
Found the Animal Crossing for GameCube and started playing it

I can't be disappointed because I had pretty much forgotten about it until a few days ago when I got the urge to play animal crossing again.

Are there any new features or characters at all? (arbitrary wait times do not count as a feature)

fuck off, teck.
you've cheated on your previous waifu, you'll do the same to akhna

Did he even come to 8ch?

WHAT eventual fate? Getting more sex…?

Is Isabelle even a villager?
She doesn't live in the village and she just works there.
Avery or Apollo. I'm also partial to Dobie, Kyle, and Whitney. Hard to make a choice.
Halloween is a bitch but the costume pieces are worth it.
I make a mess of things

Carmen

shut up

animal crossing is hardly escapism. it's just like real life. everyone has the exact same dialogue just said with a slightly different vocabulary.
hell new leaf even got rid of what little personality the villagers did have. none of them have any individuality at all. just like real life.

talk to your normie mom, "just be yourself"
talk to your normie dad, "i recommend being yourself"
talk to normies on Holla Forums that pretend to be autistic even though they're employed and make fun of you for being a virgin "always be true to yourself."

all three different people, all three say the same thing.
that's animal crossing for you. the same dialogue with barely noticeable variation. over and over again.

there's nothing escapist about that. i want good 2D friends, not a repeat of 3D.

So having a job now makes me a normalfaggot? Ok.

Wow projecting much? Tons of autists have jobs, they're just the ones where you don't have to interact with the public. Not everyone weird is a parasite living off the government you failure.

Talk about triggered.

What are you a dumb animal who never contributes to public works projects despite requesting your mayor for it? This site is for humans only.

that actually makes sense

You are the only getting butthurt at a game with cartoon animals.

I hope..!

trash/trash

What

bump

hangin' out

yer a faggot