Pokemoe: 2018 Movie

Just when it couldn't get any more generic. Why do they do this? What happened to ingenuity, originality and a desire to innovative?
I'm not even mad anymore, just sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2336231#search=Misty
archive.fo/nMNNE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone post the pikachu talking webm. Also,
Good.

But Pikachu's gay in this one

Is it actually? I wanna see it now

Webbum

pikachu's a girl. this is well established in the franchise.

This doesn't belong here. Go back to /a/

Kill yourself.

That male tail says otherwise.
But is he voice acted by a Japanese female? Sure.

YOU BELONG IN /a/

Girl Pikachu have heart shaped tail tips, boy Pikachu have the regular tails from before gender differences became a thing.

Not videogames

digimon was always better tbh

Czech em

WHERE IS THE DUBS EGGMAN? YOU TOLD ME THERE WILL BE DUBS

Satan pls

(checked)
shieeeeeeeeeet

Theyre right there, you, you…
TRIPLE NIGGER

It looks good. Wit studio does good work and has trillions of dollars behind them.

checked

what do you mean?

mah chimpo!

Just when the Alola style was starting to feel less weird.

Guess that's the end of this thread.

Checking it

Anons sagebomb lol threads and fallout threads, while /a/ garbage is allowed to stay up. Fuck this board.

Nothing can be worse than the Sun / Moon series animation

It's not that it's even /a/ garbage, it's fucking Satoshi Pokemon. I mean goddamn, it's shit. Even the novels written by the LotGH author haven't been translated because the Pokemon anime is that shit.

Shit, you're right

The dubs are coming you you

DOUBLE NIGGER

Ash's Pikachu existed before gender differences became a thing. It's entirely possible the writers intended it to be female but decided not to change the tail because that would fuck with brand recognition.

This can't be real.

They've been officially licensed and 5 volumes are out.

Would you?

Where are the videogames

I said the Pokemon novel, he's wrote a lot of other shit besides LotGH.

Oh wait, they're already making another movie. The hat confused me.

You're acting like this is a surprise after 20 of the damn things.

they're right there, you, you,

TRIPLE NIGGER

I can't believe how shit the Ashnime really is as a whole. It's just so fucking bad and insulting to any intelligence.

It is very much real. I was just as surprised as you are now.

Am I just fucking stupid or are saying Yoshiki Tanaka wrote pokemon novel(s)?

Fuck the show triggers me

Speaking of shitty art, guess what I just found!

LIKE WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE USE HIS Z POWER AS THE VERY FIRST ATTACK.

He looks like he knows where that egg came from. He has very intimate knowledge of where it came from.

Oh, does he ever.

Don't.

what? why? i just, …fuck

It's too late. It was always too late.

Do it

If you want originality and innovation then you want Digimon.

Pokemon has been stagnant since generation 3. It refuses to change the same way every Nintendo franchise does.

who the hell made this and thought it was a good idea

This shit looks like Osamu Kobayashi-tier animation.

Yeah, he wrote one.

UNGA BUNGA

I knew it was coming and it still disgusts me. But i've seen worse and that disgusts me more right now,

Being for children is no excuse to be shitty.

Should I go find worse?

No!
Yes

Nah, thread got what it had comin.
On another note is there any reason to pay attention to the anime at this point? Anyone who cares about pokemon mechanically will battle online or do their own 100% completion runs of the games. I think it'd be best to just ignore the garbage that comes outta the animated series.

They're right fucking there satan, try looking next time you, you…
TRIPLES NIGGER

This shit is disgraceful.
I mean, the pokemon animes were hardly the peaks of anime artistry, but they weren't this bad.

And i thought the Alola shit with misty and brock was bad

Kirby and even Mario of all things have actually experimented over the years.

And Pokemon for as much shit as I give it has actually made frustratingly ultimately little moves forward with things like extra content and its lore and role in increasing both like Rayquaza and Giratina, Kyurem and now Necrozma following after, Battle Frontier, Pokeathalon, the climax of Black and White, Megas and now even other little worlds starting slowly with Ultra Space. Except every neat idea almost always fucking gets backtracked save for the "third secret crazy as fuck member" of every 2 mascots today and adding fancy new desirable enough forms in general.

Hey look goys, it's Broke and Mosty.

This is bullshit.

Making Misty completely flat?

You bet

We need a new version of this.

That guy had fucking balls.

This is fucking terrible.

He was first tried 15 years ago so 5 years after the first pokémon episode.

All of this fucking bullshit.

What the fuck.

Eh. It's not that bad. Call me when they start using Adventure Time as their animation template.

Well, at least Ash can now pass as a trap if he ever dressed up in girls clothes.

It has more bounce to it than from the XY series

Holy shit, the way Misty quickly undresses is so fappable.

Why?

Look that fucking booty

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2336231#search=Misty

Best girl

It really isn't, she is flatter than a board.

It's much smoother animation than usual but it edges towards Dead Leaves-tier in-between frames and Gurren Lagann episode 4 quality.

Gee, I wonder.

Finarry, revenge for Nagasaki

It's because she looks like a boy, but with a vagina. Misty was the OG cuntboy.

Wait, how did she took off her shorts?

Vaginal muscles.

Jokes on you, god doesn't exist.

Remember when Tomboys used to be a thing without any SJW or GAY COMMUNITY baggage attached?
I miss those days.

no, thinking about it that must be the whole purpose of the suspenders

That was pretty cool.

Tomboys are for closet faggots.

It just takes a while for them to reach you in hell, Satan

And traps are perfectly not gay.
You can't fool me.

Relax, we'll burn that shit down like everything else.

post lewds of the loli kill la kill villain

what am i observing?

I'm going to miss Misty's old design.
She was so hot.

OH SHIT I'M FEELIN' IT

Also does anyone have that mp4 or webm of the raw reactions live in the theater to pikachu talking? Didn't have enough room to save it before.

growing up is gay, i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemies

Misty with her hair flowing femininely is fucking perfect.

Tomboys with long feminine hair in general are fucking perfect.

Eh, it could be worse. It looks like they're trying for a modern Gainax look. Watching Gyarados chase down Pikachu was fun, better than most of the action from the old anime (which, considering that the first series was infamous for just using still images of the Pokemon on some motion backgrounds, is a huge improvement). Still a step back from the X/Y portion, imo, but I've seen worse. All of the odd angles make it difficult to see if everything is on-model (obviously the faces are loose, but I can't comment on the bodies).

REMINDER THAT PIKACHU HAS TALKED CANONICALLY.

Only telepathically, he didn't move his mouth.

But he did

Oh?

That's just Ash suffering a hallucination from a concussion.
I refuse to believe otherwise after a decade of PIKAPIKAPI.

you know, pikachu is probably a really beautiful woman on the inside.

Why the fuck did I cringe so hard?

if he's not a she, well he sure as hell sounds like one in that video, which means he's still pretty fucking gay.

All of my yes.

How about no? When the shit is pokemon going to die?

Probably long after you do.

The art itself is a lot worse, but the animation is more fluid and expressive at some parts, especially in the more action or comedic scenes.

probably because everyone in the theater sounded like men in their late 20s

Can you imagine the fucking accumulated dry cum stench from furfags and pokefags.

oh as if that could overpower the unholy amalgamation of decades worth of ass, sweat and old food inherent to a movie theater.

I miss when anime was a mistake, now it's just a shambling corpse

anime reflects life

Anime used to be stylized reality, but nowadays it's about distilling itself continuously. That's why it's so awful.

No, I meant the fucking scene.

have you considered that perhaps reality is continuously distilling itself?

Doesn't excuse mediocrity.

It's not like everyone who watched pokemon in the 90s stayed virgin. These people probably took their children there.

You are both retarded for thinking this series has anything like pre-planned stuff or any solid rules.
They are making stuff as shit goes. If they say something, it doesn't matter that library in 4gen book 23 said otherwise. Like the most of the popular series unfortunately.

This has nothing to do with video games
OP isn't attempting to talk about Pokemon, the video game. Also
You're a fucking retard considering that the last Pokemon movie, which this is a sequel of, was original and completely different than the previous XY series movies because
NOBODY LIKED THE XY SERIES MOVIES BECAUSE THEY WERE THE SAME SHIT AS THE BW SERIES MOVIES.

Please kill yourself, you fucking redditfags, and everybody who replied to these two please kill themselves too.

well the trees look better at least, probably because these background are generic stuff they share between animus.

>>>/a/

Hey, I told you to kill yourself.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to get to sleep at night, user. Live that delusion.

This isn't a waifu thread.

not

Almost no one is even discussing the games.

Confusing, are you talking about this thread or the whole board?

There are plenty of threads talking about vidya though. Cease this shit meme that Holla Forums never discusses vidya. The proper meme is that Holla Forums never plays vidya because they're too busy circlejerking about how 95% of new shit is too casual for them and how their taste is better than yours.

The new ones are garbage because of the focus on the awful story. Long, unskippable cutscenes pop up every few minutes and progression is completely linear, not allowing you to go off the intended path for more difficulty or simply variety. If the Switch one is anything like the last few games I'm not even giving it a second glance.

I can't believe I never found this out until now.

user, she's not even tanned, she's just a Beauty.

are the gooks going to lower themselves to calarts quality?

What should the NEXT inside job be?

That's official?

nintendo seal of quality official, user.

None of what you said is a proper argument.

This webm is pretty great

those are literally designated shitposting threads, sagebombs shouldn't have any effect there. Its like complaining about steam threads being shitposted

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Pokémon is a children's cartoon for 11 year olds. It is not art or kino.

Thank you for your attention.

That doesn't stop me from wanting to fuck every single character in that picture
yes even the seal

The seal's species is 87.5% male

Is Sylveon kino?

that still leaves 12.5%

What if your picture was still a boy? :3

What about the cherry?

Except humans are 51% female you faggot.

wtf i love taking xenestrogen now

That extra 1 percent is typically because men die earlier on average. This has been attributed to many different causes, men being more pressured into joining the military and other riskier careers than females, men being more stubborn on average when it comes to seeing doctors for perceived "minor" health issues, possibly also do to mens increased tolerances for pain.etc

reseted that damn game a lot of times just to get her.

I'm gonna be honest, Misty looks better. All the girls look better. The same thing happened in the games too. Pokemon designs were shit but the female trainers got better and better and better.

Should just drop Ash totally and follow a female protagonist and her yuri harem of battlers.

Dude it's so fucking easy, holy shit. With ntrboot you can hack ANY firmware ever.

Shit like the Ashnime doesn't even deserve yuri.

Hence the reason they should just drop Ash and do something new. Like shit, can you imagine even light yuri like Hidamari Sketch but with Pokemon? And then they occasionally have crazy fucking battles that juxtapose with the soft slice of life scenes like Madoka did.

Hey look, it's this faggot again.

No it's 51% born male, 51% of living people female.

Yes, so any given human on the planet is more likely to be female. 51% female.

It's fucking Pokemon

I wanna fuck the cherry

The anime is an overglorified videogame commercial, always has been.

A man of class. I too, want to pop the cherry.

end this fuckin thread

Pretty much this. That and they switched over to ToonBoom.
archive.fo/nMNNE

how did they accomplish that?

Yeah ✂cut ✂it out✂

Ash's cheek things look like a mustache.

Ash should just grow up and become a pokegirl breeder.

Why is Ash an illegal mexican?

How the hell has no one posted the edit yet?

Also

Find me 5 fights in all of the series (don't give me any shit saying 5 is unreasonable the show is 2 decades old and apparently this animation is bad so 5 examples should come easy) before sun and moon and were this dynamic with angles of the pokemon and that smooth with the animation used that aren't from the movies, I'll wait.

I would say that's good because Scizor is for fags but you somehow posted something gayer so fuck you

Where are the archives, Billy?
It was only chlorine, and it was in salt form. Fake as fuck.

I thought he lost that hat years ago. Even though it was a huge deal for him in the earlier seasons.

Is that the index to some kinda compilation dounin?

If so I'm gonna need some sauce.

fake or not I still laughed

Hack your video games man

Animation is pretty fucking good if you ask me.
Everything else is fucking bullshit tho, but it looked good at least.

These ratios are for birth, not grand average.

Sylveon is amazing for cock abuse

And the design is awful and gay

The animation is leaps and bounds better then what is was almost 20 years ago.
The artstyle is the fucking problem.

Did you fail chemistry or something, faggot?

I want to fuck Ashley/girl Ash.

First pic is the best, the nigger lip meme is ugly as fuck and needs to go away.

I like the pink pikachu one because she's white on that one.

What the fuck are these gooks doing ?
Lowering the quality and giving a gay as fuck speech for Pikachu.

I want those meme lips on my dick.

At least Pokemon fans have something to complain/argue about. Being a Monster Rancher fan in the current year is truly suffering.

what are they gonna do besides cds if they ever bring it back?

A woman isn't a woman unless she has big breasts and wide hips.

died with the Japanese bubble crash in 1992, & then SUPER died in 2002 with the 32mm Film to digital switch.

faggot.

Are you talking about Pokemon?

I could barely notice those squiggles on ash's face in the original series, they look so blatantly ridiculous in sun and moon.

That battle was retarded but Jesus Christ Misty's seiyuu's voice is 100% sex.

Ok

I could name a few more.

They make him look like a dirty spic. In fact, I thought his ethnicity might have been retconned when I saw that shit for the first time.

He looks like an ape.

They are right here

You double nigger

It's like you guys never learned about AIM FOR THE HORN or Thunder armor.

You would think they would understand the franchise after 20 years.

weebs have a pretty hilarious idea of what good voice acting is

Blu Ray discs. If you play Monster Rancher 2 on a PS3 you can get monsters from Blu Rays.

WTF I WANT TO FUCK ASH NOW

I WANT TO FUCK HER.. I MEAN HIM RIGHT NOW AND I'M NOT EVEN INTO TRAPS

Why am I reading this on a Pokemon related thread.
Its been 20 years and only now have you realized this after all the garbage that was put out since then?

ARE YOU FUCKS MENTALLY CHALLENGED?

Become actual men and graduate to shotacon.

What are we supposed to do? Play video games?

I think you mean "Nintendo"

They have tried to innovate with the 3DS titles. They're all awful hand holding snooze fests for it though. They threw away the good stuff and added bad stuff. They don't even plan what to work with and what not to in the future. They just make an idea for a single game then move on. If something returns or not is more skill than anything else.

The games are also insultingly easy now. Original games free items were 1 potion in your PC and 5 pokeballs. Ultramoon is 5 potions and 11 pokeballs. And every time you go near an NPC they will heal you up for the next battle. In the first hour you spend more time being healed than you do catching pokemon. THE FIRST HOUR

Holy shit has it really been around that long?

I feel like the animation was stiff to reflect on the turn-based combat you were doing, like declaring moves before your pokemon did anything like it was a retard for some reason. I never minded it.

Oh no. Why does a movie from a franchise that's heavily marketed towards children look like it's made for children?

Replace all the pokemens with little girls and BAM, series revitalized and literally printing money.

It's shit

This.

bump~

bump

As a Norwegian, this shit is hillarious.