Knights in shiny armor

In what games i can feel in shoes of a heavy armored warrior, that aren't fucking dark souls?
I am currently waiting for bannerlord and kingdoms come, but don't know what to play before they will be released.
I am also pretty bored of warband, i don't know how you guys manage to play such repetitive game for so long.

Not many, have you tried playing WB multiplayer? It's pretty fun.

my thoughts exactly, and this is the solution

And I don't know how OP can be such a gigantic cocksucker for so long, such are the mysteries of life. If you want a knighthood simulator, play Prophesy of Pendor. It's a mod for M&B but the difficulty is cranked to eleven elven.
If you can't stand M&B's for some reason then try Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. But be warned you'll be facing veteran neckbeards who've mastered combat exploits. Also lag. Also, also the various other similar mods.
Besides those two there are smaller, less knight-oriented games like:

Conqueror A.D. 1086

The problem imho is that most RPGs and similar games have the armor of your char get progressively darker and edgier the higher its level is. Even if you have stuff like a dedicated Paladin class, it's usually Knight>Knight in Shining Armor>Otherworld Judge beyond good and evil.

Mordhau when it releases

I know that feel.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance when?

PoP is the best thing to ever happen to M&B Warband, tbh.

After Butterlord

For Honor

or my favorite

Haven't heard any updates for months

God, I haven't played that in years

Misread that as shitty armor.

Does Enclave hold up today?
I've never played it, is it not too late?

It's still playable, but you'll probably notice it isn't as good as you remember it. Still better than most new games, I guess.

And I just noticed you haven't played it before.
It's a fun little hack-and-slay, the graphics are still okay, the gameplay is solid, although not that exciting, and the levels are nice to explore for money to buy better equipment. It has a handful of classes to try out, which you can change between levels without any problem, since your found money stays the same for every character.
After finishing the campaign, you can play for the evil faction and visit most levels as your former enemy with new objectives.

Have you tried Chivalry: Medieval Warfare? It's multiplayer and old so not sure if people will be playing but I think a few still do here.