#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: World Heroes 2 Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Polygon and The Verge violate FTC regulations archive.fo/ii01W
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/gamergate-polygon-continues-using-affiliate-links-without-disclosure/37923/
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
archive.is/ha7bk
>>>/8diamonds/2892
6. OP GOOLAG
>>>Holla Forums777548

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>Belgium Declares Loot Boxes Equal to Gambling, Vows to Ban Them: archive.is/jM4hL
>Bonegolem is back and updating Deepfreeze: twitter.com/icejournalism/status/906948110789877761
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc
>#NoTatsukiNoTanoshi Updates: archive.fo/VO3Jp archive.fo/EiaPi

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: gamergatewiki.net/
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.net/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2wU93
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/yu-gi-oh-duel-links-boobs-cleavage-weapons-censored-west/46302/
archive.is/2BaVM
archive.is/41k2t
archive.fo/3Yjjo
twitter.com/lizaledwards/status/939701247757705216
archive.is/EcaI5
archive.is/R6GkN
archive.is/ln9vE
archive.is/PcCSJ
hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng-press?i=003-5928878-7573424
operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com
archive.fo/hZzAG
archive.is/izjJW
steamcommunity.com/app/710370/discussions/0/1499000547482233373/
archive.is/SAZnE
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
tweetsave.com/shindo_l/status/936655595767078912
hooktube.com/watch?v=cSp1dM2Vj48
hooktube.com/watch?v=gPQ5rLzP8Qo
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ
oneangrygamer.net/2017/01/fbis-gamergate-case-can-now-be-downloaded-by-the-public/22436/
archive.fo/eofu9
archive.is/yCSK7
archive.is/wLOpX
edison.rutgers.edu/tesla.htm
archive.is/HxVX5
twitter.com/UnsleevedMedia/status/939983613214560259
archive.is/otHIK
archive.is/ZAjfJ
gurochan.ch/f/res/13161.html
archive.is/Z7OmU
exhentai.org/g/1153487/9a746a51e9/
twitter.com/PoliticalKathy/status/940051415883423745
archive.is/JVIJr
hooktube.com/watch?v=2vFvljCYINw
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/940107542767824896
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/pubg-dev-apologizes-sjws-vows-remove-camel-toe-female-model/46364/
archive.is/qO2C5
archive.is/uldFt
archive.is/YaxTd
archive.is/RjCqO
archive.is/dULvd
archive.is/O4v0J
archive.is/bdpgw
archive.is/YnKP6
archive.is/P3B1t
archive.is/EydST
twitter.com/MarkTheJanny/status/939969660300218369
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/11/trump-sexual-harassment-accusers-unite-press-conference-interview-megyn/
change.org/p/hasbro-wizards-of-the-coast-must-reinstate-travis-woo-jeremy-hambly
archive.is/biRIZ
archive.is/0vD3E
archive.fo/OkMHS
archive.is/7NeuW
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/940176063937818624
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/key-home-いえのかぎ-removed-steam-valve-thinks-pedophiles-core-audience/46385/
lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=queen wilhelmina
archive.is/CEANi
archive.is/KL6FV
archive.is/gFo9r
archive.is/0uVd7
web.archive.org/web/20171211184624/https://www.geek.com/games/xenoblade-chronicles-2-is-endless-epic-annoying-anime-1724346/
archive.is/fp3Xj
valvesoftware.com/email.php
kickstarter.com/projects/2136064924/save-gawkercom?ref=396657&token=377c3395
archive.is/l0QsG
geek.com/tech/crunchyroll-review-1658968/
archive.is/EJdIY
archive.is/JYgvI
twitter.com/stillgray/status/940303463606448128
knowyourmeme.com/memes/anime-was-a-mistake
archive.is/F1m4y
archive.fo/e3MiF
archive.fo/DlICY
archive.fo/a1B3w
archive.fo/jmT84
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive of previous bread
archive.fo/2wU93

World Heroes Perfect is better.

Gay

close the gate

Is Gildaposting allowed in this thread?

Beniggers

no..

It's the designated reddit thread, I don't see why not.

Wow, is that new art? thanks for posting it

But I hate Reddit

We already knew you hate yourself.

So did everyone else until they needed to "signal boost."

Remember:

We are Suzuk/v/-gun, NUM-BER 1!!

The people who complain about people coming reddit the most are usually from there
same for halfchan

*coming from

Look at me, I write things in spoilers. This is how you know I have nothing meaningful to say. :^)

OFF TO A GREAT START

Stop feeding (You)s to obvious bait and derailers, report chronic shitposting baiters and derailers.

Here's a nukular negro vid.
More EA Bullshit! Gaming Addiction & Self Esteem, Fortnite Lawsuit, DMC 5 Rumors + More!

The people who complain about censorship in vidya the most are usually the ones who keep buying censored games. :^)

I wonder why…. Maybe his team Chelshit got their asses handed to them by West Ham United just yesterday.

This Christmas is gonna be BADASS!

How can one derail an aimless thread that exists solely to perpetuate its own existence?

that may have made sense in your head

But that's completely wrong nigger.
I pirate almost all of them anyway.

>But that's completely wrong nigger.
Of course it is you fucking illiterate. Read the reply chain.

The drama in the Magic the Gathering community is going south. Jeremy was banking on being able to sue either wizards of the coast or maybe even the cosplayer that slandered him. I think he spoke to a lawyer and doesn't have a case. So he made a petition, but we all know what good those are.

I think you're confused, this isn't ResetEra. You might've clicked the wrong bookmark.

Argue the point. What economic incentive does a company have to accommodate a market that boasts of pirating their work constantly? The people to blame for games constantly reaching for a broader audience, at the expense of faithful translations and other creative risks, are you who never financially support anything regardless of quality.

I was commenting on your nonstop shitposting. You clearly don't like this thread, so fuck off.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I'll admit that's cute

>When people say vote with your wallet they REALLY mean you should buy games you don't like

Who are you quoting?

Oh, also they're collaborating with Sony Japan devs to do the game, so it's not entirely western.

Honestly I'm most interested because of the setting (Tsushima was sacked by the mongols, using it as a foothold in an attempt to invade mainland Japan).

I'm hoping they implement shit like battles aboard ships and storms during them because that's how most of the mongols got trashed when they tried to invade the mainland.

It also looks like it'll have focus on ninja+samurai abilities. And honestly I'm all for more samurai games since Yakuza Ishin might not see the light of day in the west and Way of the Samurai is silent.

It's made by the InFAMOUS devs, right?

Yeah, Sucker Punch. I have no idea how the Infamous games play, but the seem alright, giving you super powers and such.

Is this it? Is the Holocaust that never happened finally happening?

Why?
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/yu-gi-oh-duel-links-boobs-cleavage-weapons-censored-west/46302/

So I actually didn't know what the full ramifications are to Trump declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel. My friend claims that this means palestine no longer exists? Is this true? If it is I can't even imagine just how fucked things are going to get. That whole area is going to descend into chaos.

InFAMOUS was pretty much a third person shooter, where you're using superpowers instead of guns. You get your basic shot, grenade-style attack, rocket-style attack, and super attack, as well as some life-draining, restraint, and movement abilities based on the moral path you take. You don't get infinite ammo through these powers, you have to absorb the element you use, so you have to drain it from somewhere. First two were pretty good, third not so much.

Boobs are haram in the West, user.

Prove it. Here, I'll even go first so you can criticize my taste and pretend to forget about supporting your claim.

What does that have to do with video games, Holla Forums-sama?

In the west it has to go on the app store and google play so they have to conform to their standards.

An user here said the twitter purge would happen on the 18th. What does that mean? I assume it has to do with net neutrality but I can't see what that has to do with twitter purging it's user base of wrongthink.

The hardest decision in modern time.

whynotboth.mexican

I fucking hate S-JeWs, they're fucking selective puritans.
On one hand they want to censor everything, muh chilluns and all that, on the other they want to completely ruin family values and vanilla relationships in general.
It's like someone just took all good sides of puritanism, rejected them and embraced everything else.
My sides.

God I haven't checked on these threads in a fucking long time. Nice to see you are still around lads.

No it's still the same status of "dunno lol, shit's fucked" status but both Israel and Palestine want it as their capital. Whoever doesn't get it is pretty much an inferior state with way less status, and denied a culturally and religiously crucial city.

I wish international community would force them to ☪☮E✡IS✝ by only recognizing the merger of two nations with equal rights. That'd be hilarious to watch.

If all of this is true then how come respected orgs like WaPo, Guardian and Buzzfeed aren't covering it?

It's good to have you back, pull up a chair user. Stay awhile.

Sorry but I'd rather not stay for long here. I got some crucial deadlines and yet I'm procrastinating on the internet, as you see. I'm just glad to see you folks. Gonna get back to work in a moment

It's kinda slow today anyway. Have a nice work day user.

gambatte goodluck were all counting on you.mp4

Needs to be sharia compliant for western tastes I guess. :^)

So you haven't bought a single thing this year. Maybe not even last year. You have effectively removed yourself from the market. Going back to my previous question, why then should any company developing a commercial product give any credence to your opinions on that product? Apparently it's more profitable to tailor it for a mass audience, and profitability is the only language corporations understand.

Nothing to do with net neutrality, just wrong think.
It just shows how much they care about a free and open internet while censoring others.

THREADLY REMINDER: ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF

I would prefer for Jerusalem to be razed.

My reason for that is embarrassing and why I pirate them.
I like to play some games made by NIS and I don't know nip.

How many of these did you finish?

archive.is/2BaVM

archive.is/41k2t
archive.fo/3Yjjo

Jerusalem has been declared the capital of Israel by Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton - all during their terms of presidency. It's fucking nothing until the embassy actually moves, at which point it's just Trump actually fucking doing what more than two decades of presidents have claimed they were going to.

I wish I could find the youtube video I saw which had outtakes from all four making these declarations.

Wow, this is all Trump's fault! Doesn't he know Islam is only a religion of peace if you give them everything they want? Not caving into Muslim's every demand is Islamophobia.

Hmm, e6b242 is dropping it's stale pasta again. Remember to learn it's pattern, they are all based on the same thing. Deliberately twisting someting valid ie: vote with your wallet, to mean the complete opposite.

theres tons of uncensored tits in the app store and there are also instances where games got uncensored due to consumer outrage.

Isn't that how the stock market works?

A camel toe in PUBG. I literally can't even

twitter.com/lizaledwards/status/939701247757705216

No, in the stock market, you invest in things for the possibility of selling later at a higher value. And occasionally get payouts, depending on the stocks you buy. That shit has me halfway to a 6-digit assets account.

Not quite. But in case you're not just pulling my benis and shitposting,
stay away from them if you believe tech stocks are always a surefire winner.

Did Glenn ever addressed GG again? I still can't understand how he can see all the shit the media does but stay skeptic about the collusion and corruption when they cover GG

Pewdiepie keeps switching from faggot to shitlord on an almost daily basis. I can't wait for TB and Jesse to sperg out again.

Forgot link. Pls bully me.
archive.is/EcaI5

What is PUBG

PUBic Gyrations.

DayZ spinoff #75931, basically you drop into an arena, pick up random items and shoot other people.

Dayz pvp without the pve made by chinks.
It's the latest hottest dankest streamer bait.

I mean I wasn't gonna bully you because you realized and corrected the mistake immediately unlike some faggots who refuse to do so, but since you asked so nicely.

Early access garbage.

*rolls eyes*
Ugh I literally can't, this is so gross
Holy fuck, these people tick me off with their writing style

Penis under big guys

Usual goons gooning it up.

I really need to dust these reaction images off.

Imagine it as Hunger Games if you were to remove all the young adult novel aspects from it while still maintaining the original faggotry level.

The new map takes place in Mexico and has Trump's border wall blocking off the northern part of the map.

That would be hilarious. I haven't watched any of the new map and don't own the game however, so not sure if joking.

Nope.

Heh.

Cheeky fuckin Koreans.

Dogeball with guns and a shrinking court.

Here's the archive of the reddit post.
archive.is/R6GkN
>Did you try setting your foliage to ultra?

so, they made a new map?

GTFO

He's one of those oldfags who look down on video games because they don't play children's games.

European Court will decide if sharia will over-ride their civil law soon

archive.is/ln9vE

Of course they didn't address it, they want people to listen and believe their lies.

Just nuke Europe and be done with it. The place is fucked and the only way it will improve is for it to burn.

Intifada soon?

I respect that better than pretending to like vidya to promote an agenda and/or use vidya as a substitute for real work, as in getting paid to play games you hate.

I have a glimmer of faith that they won't actually legalize Sharia Law; maybe I'm too optimistic, but that seems like a line yet to be crossed.
Good thing Britain left th- Oh wait, thanks Theresa May :^)))))

Just so you know, while the EU's retarded and all that, no it doesn't. A british group is asking the EU to make it clear that no, sharia isn't acceptable in Europe, because the UK is basically already allowing muslim justice to overtake the country's real justice. But the EU has several times stated that each country's own rules are much more important and necessary than islam's. For example, it said that it's perfectly fine for a company to internally forbid things like the veil. Shit like that.
So the mere fact it's gonna discuss it doesn't mean it will ever allow sharia law as in any way "overriding" a country's justice system. Thank fucking god too.

VIDEO GAMES

also this . You fags need to stop browsing Voat.

Alright fine.
archive.is/PcCSJ

You know what's funny though? That the shill sees us as enough of a threat even now 3 years later that he comes here to shill still.
And he can't make the argument "It's funny to fuck with you guys" because we end up laughing at his shitty arguments and stale pastas.
So he comes here everyday to get laughed at.
All in all an equitable transaction.

Now that is more to my liking. I almost dare to hope that EA will (temporarily) kill off the microtransaction bullshit, but I will admit that is a naive thing to believe.

Probably won't, since that's how they make most of their profits. Any starwars tie in they make will probably be absent of this since Disney doesn't want the negative PR, but anything else will be fair game.

I hope they double down on micro transactions and completely collapse.

The really frustrating thing is that Battlefail will probably receive a surge in sales once the next movie comes out. The normies have an attention span that would make a goldfish shake his head.

That which never lived can never really be killed. Unless Disney really flips its shit and revokes EA's Star Wars license.

I don't know about that, he isn't that old to have that sort of prejudice. He definitely had games around in his youth or early adulthood and the fact GG had claims about journalist corruption it should have made him at least a tiny curious to dig in a bit more instead of dismissing stuff right away and gobbling up the narrative word by word

EA isn't like an SJW. They don't double down, they distract. Remember how people complained about Mass Effect 3's ending and they promoted a "Gamers are homophobes" narrative? They will keep things the same but find something which paints them as heroes to keep in the public eye.

Yea, that sucks, but initial sales being low is a good sign since they estimated much more from there and banked on long term sales going at a consistent rate like that. The lootboxes being delayed could hurt them as well since, if servers are empty after the hype dies down, people are less likely to buy that shit once they bring it back.

What if all the DARPA and Silverstring Media nonsense that was dropped due to stupid drama was connected to the crazy plan of getting mankind stuffed into smart cities? It fits with the indie scene selling itself out to corporate publishers.

We already had that kind of dialog in the GoG thread in which some faggot always tried to argue some absurd moral argument with wall of texts as window dressing for his poorly spazzed together premise. Fuck off!

That's just some classic Holla Forums alarmism nonsense.

hudoc.echr.coe.int/eng-press?i=003-5928878-7573424

Plantiffs are literally using sovereign citizen logic with hundred year treaties.

Husband's will was drawn up according to Greek law.

I know lots of people here are convinced whole bunch of bureaucrats do nothing but kiss Islamic ass all day, but truth is, there's no way they can win this one. It's one of those bullshit cases.

Shit I think I overworked with spacing. Sorry.

#TorrentialDownpour and Nip news

Make sure to inform normalfags about websites free of Socjus Influence.

Useful Links:

operationrainfall.com/
legendsoflocalization.com

News:

>>>/loli/77115
archive.fo/hZzAG
- archive.is/izjJW
- steamcommunity.com/app/710370/discussions/0/1499000547482233373/
- archive.is/SAZnE

Localization watch: Not solely from shit companies (need to add incoming Japanese games)

>Sekai Project: Teaching Feeling ( >>>/hgg/116640 )
~~

SPREAD THIS:

pantsu.cat is a nyaa replacement after it was taken down. It's better than the competition. Use this instead of the cartel run cancer.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

They've put up downloads to paywalled fakku doujins.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
Fakku 1801-1900: files.catbox.moe/m37bm7.txt
Fakku 1901-2000: files.catbox.moe/z9nmm6.txt
Fakku 2001-2100: files.catbox.moe/arpo7h.txt
Fakku 2101-2200: Out but no File yet, someone please teach me how to explore in catbox.moe

Info & feedback welcome

I kinda want them to say it does, just so Poland et. al. finally get sick of Merkel's BS and leave the EU.

/r/ing the sketch of Gilda enjoying all the comfy space

user, if you are calling something that is barely even scratching the surface as "nonsense", then you are either retarded or willfully ignorant.

EA are pure kikes who'd exploit any side if given the chance.

That ShindoL archive is fucked.

I am non of these I call it nonsense, because the entire plan is nuts and the people involved are the cuckiest SJW ever seen in such a position. The people perpetuating that are crazy, basically Pagan nut jobs. The entire believe system is so cruddy and partly so poorly made that they could as well start to worship Cthullhu.

These two things you have posted are also related to what I have said.

The first sentence makes no sense whatsoever, can you rephrase it?

The worst thing is that they sell this like an utopia instead of the orwellian hell it is.

You can thank twitter for blocking archive.is indirectly by putting "sensitive content" behind a script. It's in the previous bread here

Because I forgot to put dot and e in it? Are you some kind of grammar nazi or a you shitting me?

(checked)

The grammatically correct phrasing of your first sentence would be
t.grammar nazi

Is this a joke or is something changing it's policies and risking banning shindol's content?

And remember, Schulz has called for the United States of Europe by 2025, which is conveniently within that 2030 goal.

No, I simply didn't understand what you said, which is why I asked you to rephrase it.

It's okay Second language-kun we forgive you.

Well there's also Tweetsave.
tweetsave.com/shindo_l/status/936655595767078912

No longer shall the Orcs be accused of constant rapacious acts against elves no matter how much the elves may want it

Another reason to love ShindoL.

It is. If it isn't I couldn't laugh for the rest of my life.

In other news, the first trailer for READY PLAYER ONE launched.
hooktube.com/watch?v=cSp1dM2Vj48
Why are there fucking Battletoads in this movie?

Funnily enough, it can be found in the archive that ShindoL answered that already.

#Orclivesmatter It's an actual twitter hashtag.

Fair enough. Next time I don't try fancy rhetoric in a quick reply.

Because muh references.

Don't forget SC6 has clothing damage.

Finally, I won't be prejuiced by the colour of my skin and the size of my tusks and cock.

Is Spoony going to be the first TGWTG alum to go to jail for something serious?

report it for "suicidal thoughts"

Confused boner.

So I take it that the xenoblade saltstorm has come to an end?

Oh, so they're going to get legally bitch-slapped.

Spoony for fuck's sake man.

I guess she was resurrected of some shit.

Did you read the book? It's a really good 80's nostalgia wankfest masquerading as a sci-fi novel. I have a hard time imagining how they'll adapt some parts (like most of the actual detective work finding the eggs), but I think it could make for a compelling movie. Too bad Hollywood's going to fuck it up.

You're a mean one, Mr. Spoon.

Literally who is that guy anyway? He oddly reminds me of Brendan Fraser.

Nah, it's a soft reboot. That's also why Mitsurugi looks younger.

So, no retarded son following the obvious evil people?

Some people are just born to be doormats.

I heard it was just 80s wank. (((Speilburg))) pretty much said he wants people to go "I remember that" in the theater. It's no different than The Big Bang Theory.

Out of curiosity, how old are you?

Noah "Spoony" Antwiller used to post reviews of movies, games, D&D stuff, etc. He was part of Channel Awesome and thus were in the crossover movies.

I can already smell the lube from all the progressive narrative insertion they'll be forcing into the story, and the movie's not even in post-production yet (as far as I know), like how they killed Scott Pilgrim's IP.

26, but no Americlap.

Channel Awesome doesn't really ring a bell, either.

Most likely.

I'm hoping Xianghua is back so they give her a happier sendoff.

Well, at least he isn't Maddox.

It just blows my mind how badly that guy fucked up, it's astonishing how horrible of a mistake he made is. He's going to get fucked in court and his reputation is in the shitter all because he got mad about people calling him a cuck. It's going to be entertaining to watch this play out in court.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SUKABENIS
iS A BIG, MEATY WEENUS
FOR YOUR HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

If you've heard of the Nostalgia Critic, that's his site, and there used to be a lot of eceleb critics tied into it and still have some there, like Linkara, Cinema Snob, etc.

For a sample of Spoony's stuff, here's his retrospective on Ultima IV from over 4 years ago, when he actually used to make content: hooktube.com/watch?v=gPQ5rLzP8Qo

It hurts, user.

I don't really understand how someone can be so fucking butthurt to file a lawsuit over a fucking ex, former podcast and jokes.

Actual spoiler: the protag Wade has a friend named H in school whose avatar is a white male, and they have a game where Wade tries to guess H's real name and Wade always gets it wrong. About 3/4 of the way through, he meets H in meatspace because he needs help, and he meets Hortense, a black lesbian who was kicked out of her home by her mother and lives in an RV. That's the only instance of pozz in the source material though (none of the dudeweedlmao or 1337speek that Cory Doctorow loves in his books), and I felt it was handled well there. I have far less confidence in Warner Bros.

And not just that, but sue everyone who so much as even associated with the guy. And what lawyer writes a lawsuit without citing specific examples? I thought he was smarter than that, this is to court cases what DSP is to videogames, Maddox is just facing bugged lawsuit mechanics.

It seems to be a common thread with a lot of "old" internet personalities.

Maddox's page was once one of the places to visit when you jacked into the brainframe via your dial-up modem. He was funny and didn't give a fuck, what with his terribly drawn pirate art. But as the years went by he "grew up" and "matured." For people like us that means our memes get more sophisticated and we engage with more complicated ideas. For old-net e-celebs it seems to mean they lose their sense of humor and turn into giant cucks.

Jesus Christ I used to really like Maddox's site back in 2007/8; I even bought his shitty book Alphabet of Manliness. He's such a fucking cuck now.

More ShindoL funposting.

Ha, I got to remember this phrase.

His video on the Spiderwoman's ass controversy was pretty good. Too bad he went full cuck afterwards.

Is it true ShindoL is actually a Yankie living his dream as an hentai artist in Japan?

Speaking of doujin artists did that one artist who did the SJW mind-break doujin ever do more than two 'Death Threat Tan" images?

Yes

Yup.

For two reasons: to get revenge through legal fees and money.

For fuck's sake. This is user's dream come true.

Asanagi? Gaijin DT-tan even has fanart now.
From the snippets I can get, doujin circles are planning on releasing a series with mocking SJWism as a theme.
Winter Comiket is going to be amazing.

I only saw the first two he made. The one where she was holding a knife and one where she was being undressed. I didn't catch any he made after that.

I could create the stories, I just can't draw worth shit.

Ready Player One is just OMGZ NURD STUFF XD strung together with a wish fulfillment plot full of more holes than the average sonic fanfiction. Its an autist in super vr who is the only one who can get the super good tech jesus's common nerd references and save the world with bill gates philanthropy. Also the planet is fucked environmentally with a mustache twirling megacorp running things.

Its literally Reddit the book.
The guy who lent me the book loved it and goes on Reddit and halfchan a lot. Tells you the kind of audience the book is for

To be honest, I'm kinda vanilla regarding love and cuddleness, but he makes it so enjoyable I can't help but jerk off even if it crushes my soul.

Also this.

He didn't make the others, some of his followers who happen to also be doujin artists made fanart of her. I remember them posted many many old breads ago.

Translated

Couldn't the whole thing be avoided by the guy just playing a private VR with buddies instead of a stupid mmo?

There's a few more from that SJWhole known as danbooru, and some that weren't saved in those image dump sites (will probably take some time to find them in pixiv/twitter, assuming they weren't memory-holed).

Truly a man of culture.

i hope at least some of them are vanilla.

I wish there was some headpad bully porn about her.

Purification aka. redemption stories are the best.

no first for benis, therefore sage

That is going to generate some SJWeeb butthurt.
Got any sources?

So, I think I'm banned from GameFaqs now. Long story short, I still had access to a private board over there, so, throwing caution to the wind, I decided to create a simple thread entitled "Gamergate", with this being the OP:
>gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
>Slightly updated list of threads (Picks up where the previous list left off, but hasn't been updated in the past few months):
>pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ
>Archive of most recent thread (Beware: you may find excessive handholding and headpats):
>archive.fo/2wU93
>So, let's talk about games.

About two hours later, it was deleted for being "Offsensive" (Also, no one else had posted in the topic yet). Here is the response I gave to dispute the moderation:
>First, doesn't that mean that ANYTHING in the realm of any relative discussion can be classified as "hate speech" because someone may have heard something they did not want to hear and/or they got their feelings hurt? Second, Gamergate isn't a hate group, which even the FBI have proven: oneangrygamer.net/2017/01/fbis-gamergate-case-can-now-be-downloaded-by-the-public/22436/ Third, the inability to talk about "sensitive topics" prevents the very basis of any discussion because every person involved will have to be "walking on eggshells" to make sure that nothing they say is "wrong" otherwise they will be faced with a ban and silenced.

nigga u got LUE?

I believe is a Skincrawler trying to use the internet.

Perhaps not specifically SJW stuff, but outrage culture gets mocked every so often in Japan by artists. See the bkub comic about selfie pornstars, or even the joke about the American girl in Zetsubou-sensei being overtly litigious over mild fanservice infractions she gets into.

Pic unrelated

Don't forget this gem.

Best laid, complicated plans are destined to fail when implemented. It has to be win/win for all sides in order to have any sort of blowback quashed when implemented, and none of this actually benefits people, it reduces quality of life across the board when people are already still griping about the economic recessions.

This is a product of out of touch silver spoon idiots who have never really worked a hard day in their lives. When philosophers don't interact and strive to understand another man's plight, this is what you get. Ineffective philosophy that'll hit the pavement and paint it blood red, with casualties.

If they don't know that they should back off and actually try for this bullshit and let private owners make their own stakes instead of trying to control everything, they're the ones that'll be erased from history.

While calling them evil, misguided or anywhere in between is debatable since their full intentions aren't known here, there is one certain thing.

They're fucking dumb.

These people are making a giant plan with little to no testing as to how it will sustain itself as a system, these are people thinking with IDEALS, not logic. They're feelings based, and they're in an echo chamber with people of a single point of view, where no other point of view is valued since their reaction to opposing points of view is juvinile, instead of considering the pros and cons of other points of view, instead of inviting others or industry and economic experts in to bounce their ideas off of in order to test and refine their ideal for a better quality of life, they're just saying "fuck it do this" and hoping it works.

I refuse to believe that this was created by a bunch of evil people, groups of that size are self defeating because logical selfishness always backstabs other people in the way, people had to agree on this in a fairly large forum of thought in order to be this stupid.

In other words, these assholes had to go to college to learn how to be a fucking dumbass. Universities are trash.

I thought they deleted that board entirely a few years back?

tfw Sages Realm. I'd be in the top rank now if I ever bothered to log in for the past five years.

You sort of remind me of the weird ads I find in old pulp fiction mags.

Why Gaming is Good for Georgia

archive.fo/eofu9

time to make a Guts looking motherfucker that has a pink afro under his helmet to gain an advantage in fights when I'm losing

they'll laugh so hard that they won't be able to fight back, this always worked back in the day.

No, I don't.

We really need to dig into them again TBH.

wait what?
tell me more

If they ask, I wont kill muslims for kikes.

Considering muslims respected hitler, and are sloppy not sneaky weasels, id never go help the kikes as they are greater evil.

Can't find it, but the plot was a group of girls crying "rape" over people just standing by them on trains to ruin their lives. Let's just say the men have their revenge.

Have an mp4.

Why did this non-hentai manga still give me a boner?

I secretly think this is Trump's master plan, part B. Saving the world would be great, but if the kikes won't let him, then this is plan B. Its a Xanatos gambit - no matter the outcome, Murrika wins.

And a little more on silversting.
Also, someone called Maya (worked for WB games on the Arkham PC ports, possibly one of the 5 Guys despite being a girl) might be linked.

Maybe that's the point?
Give a bunch of rich kids all the rope they need to hang their own countries when they try to play king & queen?

name of the manga

Sadly it wasn't pure mind-break the way I wanted because the American SJW behind it all had already been molested on the train and simply wanted to be again, so it wasn't quite the same

why?

Not vidya

Because midget japanese porn actress that looks like a school girl.

there's that FUCKING YEAR AGAIN

You know how some comics or games like to have some fucking recurring number as a theme? Why does that keep happening?

Plus actually drawing jews into a conflict that they have to fight in or relinquish their holy land to people they told everyone are "untouchable", and when they do fight, it will be heavily recorded expect all current documentation methods to become obsolete to deatroy the evidence

The image was spoilered but whatever. Can't the hotpocket just delete the image instead?

That could be interpreted as child porn, so better be safe than sorry.

At least that's the reasoning I believe he used.

That WaPo article is absolute BS, but the Scientific American on is alright: archive.is/yCSK7
Other than the gamedropping, the author makes some good points. I'll also note that Tripwire and HiRez are both based out of Georgia, and they're not obscure D-listers.

It's literally a JAV. I could look up the fucking code if I cared to.

That's probably even dumber, this isn't long term thinking. Once the "Parks" of the world fuck up it's a fucking wake up call for people, no matter how they try to frame your fellow man as dumb there's plenty of people who can see through dumb shit.

They should have just kept to their own business and focused on themselves instead of trying to weaken others, it's the turtle and the hare here, while countries like America ceaselessly created inventions that better life they're concerned with the other guy being better then them instead of doing their best.

This is all just a bunch of dildos trying to cut down the tall poppy instead of competing, it's fucking dumb and never works out.

If only you knew.

and died, leaving those children as orphans.

Will never happen, there will always be someone within the West that will bend over for them.
[citation needed]

Mark what the fuck is going on?

Tall poppy syndrome is a bitch.

It seems that way at this point. If social justice wins then humanity stops. You can already see it with stuff like that ESA guy who got harrased for having sexy girls on his shirt after he helped land a probe on a comet. They don't want people to do better they want everyone to be equally as shit as they are because they have convinced themselves that the themselves have no capacity to do better.
I'm sure some of these people who are spending so much time and effort dragging everyone else down actually do have the ability to do great things themselves but they've been brainwashed into thinking that only people with privilege do great things so they never strive for more. That mentality will be the downfall of humanity

The NASA scientist you mean?

I actually believe the Jews have infiltrated into our DNA like Genestealers, that's why there are so many cases of crazy faggotry.

Also
I want the memeteor to fall already.

I thought that was the ESA tht did that and the guy was a yuropoor?

>Down with the entire idea of PARENTING

What does make me upset isn't that there's someone in a political position saying this, but, that PEOPLE ELECT THESE PEOPLE INTO POWER.

Niggers, I believe.

In the classical sense she's correct, it's the whole "it takes a village to raise a child" thing in that whole communities help raise children. But you know her real intention is the dissolving of the family unit to make kids raised by the state.

WE
WUZ
PARENTS
'N' SHEIT

The whole village to raise a child thing made sense before because villages were small and everyone was related with eachother in some way or another.

Well, that and all adults were allowed to punish you if you fucked up, not just your parents.

That such a person could get elected isn't the issue, the issue is that something is spawning them in large enough numbers for that to happen.

Sheeeit, you are correct and I got it mixed up. He (Matt Taylor) was working with the Europoor Spehs Agency. He was born in Londonistan if the info here is correct so he's a bong.

Because the adults were your granfather, your uncle, your other uncle, your aunt, your granuncle, your second cousin, the cousin of your father or mother… People that is actually related to you by blood or at least politically.

Wew

I mean people married to your uncles and aunts that aren't cousins.

Not when my dad was growing up (The 60's, and he was born on the other side of the country).

Wait, I believe I'm showing my foreigness once again. How do english speakers call people married into the family?

Here we call it political family.

In-laws would be the closest. At a certain point, Americans just stop giving a fuck, because we went so far into the nuclear family prior to us getting fucked by marxist assholes.

Yeah I was pretty sure I was correct on that, I thought I rememebered it wrong though, thaks for looking it up.

Well even if that wasn't the case and they weren't your family it would still be your neighbors and everyone knew each other even if there was no relation. It can still work in today's society as I grew up in a small town (1500 people) and my family wasn't related to anyone in town but I still had to listen to our neighbors and would be punished by them if I did something bad. Luckily my parents weren't retarded and didn't give the neighbors and oher people shit for it

I was actually talking about ACTUAL medieval or primitive villages. I don't believe here in my country was something like that in the recent history.

The families were mostly structurated in a dominant patriarc or matriarc and the only true people you allow to meddle with your kids is the teacher of the school and the priest. It didn't go too well.

Now that I think about it, did the first wave of political correctness peak in 97 before dying out?

I've heard that what happens in universities will happen in greater society in 10 years.
And I can't remember the academic, it was an interview and they were saying something about how the institutional Marxists started to become professors and administrators all the way back around 1977.

Starting to think maybe I should buy at least a few more guns and ammo, because if the universities are a sign of what will happen in the next ten years, there will probably be a bunch of commietards trying an armed revolution.

Political correctness was a big deal in the late 80s - mid 1990s. I'd say from memory that it lasted for about ten years.

Combine this with the old "latch-key kids" phenomenon where kids around that timeframe were raised more by their television sets than their parents, and you have a generation of kids raised up on "PC isn't a bad thing" and "I need someone other than my parents to give me direction in life."

Now put that generation into universities where oldschool Marxists have been running in stealth-mode for 30+ years, waiting for the "right" batch of impressionable minds to come along. Presto. You have our current crisis.

No kidding, I'm pretty sure Nikola Tesla was this one fuck who studied in his basement and he was from fucking Austria, the eternally shat upon country of fucking legend.

Einstein was an absentminded ditz who like fractions, Leonardo Da Vinci was literally a bastard half son born to a single mother, George Washinton Carver born a black man in their supposed old days of supah heavey racisms pioneered agriculture and greatly improved quality of life by teaching people what to grow for maximum yield and made ways to revitalize overused ground for crops.

there's very few people who made grand contributions to history that DIDN'T come from a humble background. They put these people on pedastals and refuse to treat them as normal people, but they ARE just normal people who have their shit together and self improved to help others. All you have to do to help other people on ANY level is to be sane.

These crazy ass social studies motherfuckers need better therapists.

Tesla was worse. He came to America with $100 in his pocket and the clothes on his back. He fed himself by becoming an expert gambler and playing pool in beer halls. Then he got a job as Edison's lackey until Edison jewed him out of $50,000 for inventing a better electric motor for him. But by that point he had a good reputation and was able to go independent with help from George Westinghouse.

Political correctness needed to stop at judging individuals by their merits rather than their race or sex. Instead it kept going to not being allowed to judge people for anything specifically because if their race or sex

I can definitely say that this is an accurate description of my childhood, yet I've ended up here. If this brainwashing is so effective, why did it fail on me? Is it because I'm an aspie or what?

Imagine the things Tesla could have done if his lab hadn't (((accidentally))) burned down and destroyed half his life's work.

Same reason not everyone on the Internet uses imageboards. Every trend has its exceptions, but the exceptions don't invalidate the trend.

This motherfucker I remind you created a fucking handheld earthquake machine that actually fucking worked by taking advantage of the wave motion of kinetic energy by simply having a piston strike a single point.

The mythbusters recreated it and there were actual results 100 feet away on a steel bridge, but for some reason I think they said it was fake and not real, which was weird. Might have forgotten some details about that episode.

Anyway, this motherfucker could create actual artificial disasters if he wanted, and there's loads of coverups about some of his tech that's still hard to dig up.

This one austrian man revolutionized electricity and gave us loads of useful inventions by just studying really hard. That's it. A man ahead of his time because he just studied without being distracted.

Makes you wonder if there were Nikolas like him in the modern age, covered up or eliminated because they advanced past the government's "quality of life" monopoly.

Forgot to mention that the earthquake machine worked via amplifying kinetic energy by striking at the point that the energy rebounds, which is basically just resonance theory but on a bigger scale, with a bigger resonance.

It's actually true that you can break glass with your voice, and trained singers can actually do that, so why not other matter? That's the hook behind it. If you had a bigger machine like that that timed it right you could shift tectonic plates in a matter of days.

Doomsday machines are fucking real, and you don't need anything special to make one, just the right calculations.

What you just described is the reason why I decided against completing my PhD in Physics.

Ohhai, I'm a genius inventor and I came up with some cool ideas!

>>>Holla Forums11021699

Fun fact, in the book "The Skunk Works" by Ben Rich (former director of the Skunk Works lab at Lockheed) he actually flat out stated that the government has a warehouse, quote "like the one from the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark" where "ideas deemed too dangerous to ever be built, even as prototypes" were stored away forever.

The thing about it is that the "rich philanthropist" angle still should not be impossible.

I've had an idea that anyone rich has something holding them back from acting on their own like the old days, like blackmail or threat of death. I don't think anyone's "rich" anymore, not in the traditional sense.

one wonders if someone could find and open this Pandora's Box. It'll happen eventually, when order becomes too strict, chaos always finds a way.

A Nikola Tesla of perseverance, a man driven to find this will find it, release it, and he will open Pandora's Box. Inside or out of the organization he will do it.

I've always wonder if Tesla would have been better or worse if his schizophrenia and extreme obsessive compulsive disorder was properly treated.
Or maybe Aristotle was right about "no great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness"

Competition and government regulation.

If we are talking about out of topic things, can we talk about how the Rise of the Shield Hero is one of the best healing manga?

Reading up on it, that isn't what happened:
archive.is/wLOpX
edison.rutgers.edu/tesla.htm
Also, Edison and Tesla grew to respect one-another:

You mean that facility in the South Dakota badlands?

Is it bad that I go on halfchan for the porn boards?

Depends which boards. If you go on /gif/ you're a cuck and there's no saving you.

/d/

What for?

archive.is/HxVX5
someone please tell me this is fucking real and happens in the game.

It's true, their dialog is much less pleasant during blood moons.

That's fucking amazing

Vore, inanimate object transformation, amputee, omorashi, various stuff. Also wanted backpack cucking to trend there but they just laughed at me.

10/10

twitter.com/UnsleevedMedia/status/939983613214560259
archive.is/otHIK
Good thing that some higher ups aren't cucks. Fuck WotC though.

Absolutely based.

Has Mark finally lost it?
archive.is/ZAjfJ

You actually interact with them there instead of using archive.loveisover.me/d/?

I keep getting banned there so not so much.

>>>/vore/
>>>/d/507
gurochan.ch/f/res/13161.html
No clue what that last one is.

Must be a blood moon tonight

Ugh, gross! Only girls are allowed to make period jokes!
I just realized that feminists deride any non-feminist who does anything remotely resembling toilet humor or dick jokes, but Amy "VAGINA" Schumer is lauded as the highest form of humor.

Okay, you're probably not pozzed. You should try to wean yourself off it though.
What did you expect? Post-moot cuckchan has no taste in memes.

Good to hear some people still have spines. What was his original tweet though? Some people are saying he misinterpreted it the first time.

Terraria is full of all sort of fun juvenile-esque refrences like the Golden Shower, and Mourning Wood, and Master Bait no to mention a naked female fae that attacks players underground and a half naked dryad as a town NPC.
Funny thing is there are several female devs on the team including Red's wife so they're complaints aren't going to go far.

Except for Pinkie Pie Party Girl.

Peeing

Shit tier fetish then.
>>>/d/3427

Also have this picture.

I don't get it

it's a dude

They're more and more based every time I see them. I just wish their taste was better.

"Girl"

This is what she looks like. You might notice some similarities with another perpetually cheery fictional character that is pink and loves to party.

No.

You never heard of a trap or something?

Someone is getting fr*cked
archive.is/Z7OmU

No I mean why isn't Party Girl pissy during the blood moon

She giggles at the ghostly.

Don't ex-military personnel say the scariest people are the silent ones and the overly-happy ones?

Well at least that nicely confirms it, since the number of people complaining being confidential was suspicious as fuck.

Merry christmas

I've been thinking about it, and you know how people always say rape isn't about the sex, it's about the power and control? That's what this feels like. She doesn't give a shit about the game, or the content, she just wants some place to exercise power and control and tell somebody what they can and cannot do.

This is rape.

The epitome of outrage culture.

Link is not benis. Owo, but that would mean the university
FUCKING LIED and held a kafka kangaroo court against Shepherd.

I never understood the people who think women cannot rape are the same people who think rape it's about power. Wouldn't women overwhelmingly want to display power over men. You know since man's society oppresses them so?

Also, if you archive then put the link in the image. I would understand not doing it once in a while but it ends up being so common that it's not even funny anymore.

You know, in a certain light, he kinda looks like the Dewrito Pope

This is naked broom rape.

(checked)
I'm sorry, user, but he just told you that it's a piss-tier fetish, not a shit-tier fetish.

They're right though. The silent ones are building resentment internally instead of venting and communicating with their peers, and no one sane would be happy to be in a warzone.

For the life of me, I still don't understand how it is that people got outraged at the completely fucking wrong part of former Missouri Senator Todd Akin's massive TV flub. I may lean more to the right these days, but he deserved everything he got, even though most of the outrage was over an actually legitimate (no pun intented) phrase.

Party Girl is a homage to Pinkie Pie from MLP. Pinkie is eternally cheery and happy for the most part.

That gay cat you guys are always posting, what is it from?

Re:Zero

I don't get it.

Don't bother watching it, it's shit. Horie Yui gay cat is the only good part.

Merry Christmas user.

Good morning, faglets.

that's Anita's gf

That's not Mark, that's markthejanny the anal vore guy

exhentai.org/g/1153487/9a746a51e9/

wooooooooooah

I don't get it

Ara is love.

It's marchee what did you expect

I keep finding myself surprised by how many things that specifically started on 8ch make their way offline.

Truly, no one is safe from infinity.

She's leveling up.

I hope Vivian and Gilda are next

What

wew

how fucking new are you?

Felis-Navi Dad

This

if the creator was smart, he'd make a spinoff with just Felix.

I like Rem too

Christ-tan didn't start on 8ch. She was just popularized here

HOLY SHIT
IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER
I should probably go to bed.

I actually really like this.

2017 has been a nice year.

I hope 2018 gets better in mining salt.

The greatest Australian bloodline to ever survive the Emu Plague.

Not for me. But I did enjoy the asshurt in general from leftists fucking themselves over. Hopefully the 10 year suffering will end, 2007 was just the beginning of it and we have 10 years of glory.

he's a shitposting machine

hes worse, hes australian

Doesn't he have anything better to do with his free time? Posting memes IRL?

He makes money to shitpost IRL. He is living the dream.

this

he's not posting meme irl he went back to satire's roots, like really really old roots

Is Lush /ourguy/?! Seems like it.

And what's the first letter of H8chan? And who founded the site?

Has he done a "Zuck the cuck" piece yet?

So this is the power of Australian shitposting.

I doubt they will let it end. They would much rather burn everything down than hand it to their enemy.

Felix-Nai-Dad

Feliz Nave dad

They would burn it down even if they held onto it on account of how incompetent and malicious they are.

It seems as if Holla Forums stopped giving a shit about Net Neutrality. Even if online vidya is throttled and Holla Forums would be blocked.

Yes fucking please. Fuck online games

cause Holla Forums couldn't come to a consensus on whether or not it was a good thing.

That's a pretty big IF you got there, user. Considering the fact that Net Neutrality was implemented in 2015 and there were no examples of that happening before that, I am pretty certain not much will change. The whole reason the debate began is because Comcast throttled Netflix due to them being a competitor, which was resolved by people voting with their wallet upon finding out and not by Net Neutrality.

What if Vivian james was a girl

Life is suffering for people with money or not autistic enouth to pay so much for fucking instagram pictures holy shit.

But you won't be able to shitpost on Holla Forums anymore.

And by "no examples", I mean no examples of fullchan or vidya getting fucked by what Net Neutrality has been proposed as a solution to.

What artists

seaking of which what is /v opinion on this
i saw both side of the arguments
bith give me something to think

Girls growing dicks and not knowing what to do with them is my fetish.

They are entire fucking uncropped pages you nigger.

I will finally be free

The ones that are mostly mentioned in these threads.

Fuck, I must be getting old. I forgot the name of Best Erin's artist.

I want to fuck Popuko.

Marche

Who do you want one from user? Do you have a paypal?

same tbh

Nope. Deleted my account after I got a hacking attempt and I don't trust the internet with money.

It makes it extra hard to purchase things, but I only believe in true cash.

Eltonel.

I drew this

Shame, you won't have an easy time requesting that without one.

I believe you.

Oh yeah, Eltonel.

Fuck, I always forget words and names when I least expect.

Does ShindoL accept request for rich patrons?

No and Shindol is over rated fujoshit garbage anyway

This line was quite a surprise to hear. I didn't remember this at all.

Kek.

The Pajeet is a former Verizon Lawyer and a Verizon puppet. He's probably going to get rid of NN wholesale and not jut the 2015 title 2.

speaking of drawfags

is the one who drew this around and is willing to draw another Miranda image?

The 2015 NN was codifying how the internet already worked, letting them get rid of it is confirming that companies will be allowed to get away with it.

Why is everyone so obsessed with bullying Gilda to the max?

I guess Holla Forums isn't worried like everyone else on the net.

Because she's reddit shit.

shes a retarted redditor

Gilda a shit

gildafag roleplaying with dumb shit like "bully me instead"

But if it's just a partial repeal, particularly the parts that say "it's okay for Google and Amazon to do it, though," then there might be some hope.

Did everyone go off to participate in the RPO thread ( ), and coming back now that it's past the bump limit?

Wait, when has the gildafag roleplayed asking people to bully him?

What the fuck am I looking at?

Is that actually a USMC document? I'm incredibly skeptical. Also marines.mil doesn't appear to be registered in my DNS.

What the fuck timeline is this

What the fuck.

I saw Ready Payer One in Waterstone's,it made me throw up in my mouth a little when I saw it being sold alongside Lovecraft and Discworld.

I-I thought it was just a LOL meme that Holla Forums made up to scare anons.

take your cringe and go post where paying ten american dollars somehow validates your opinion

(checked)
He's lurking this thread extracting memes he lurks Holla Forums and a few other boards

this is what's known as: giant red flag #1 of advanced jewery
giant red flag #2' of advanced jewery
I haven't heard any pro-NN arguments beyond "Comcast would be able to to do what Google and Cloudflare do already! Everyone panic!" where stampeding public opinion by making them panic over the worst case possible is giant red flag #3 of advanced jewery.

This is how we get bad industry-lobbyist-written laws with all kinds of dirty under-the-radar-provisions baked-in like the Patriot Act 1 & 2 and Obamacare.

What if it's reversed psychology?

JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK

NN is already the status-quo though, it's not a hypothetical regulation. It didn't cause anything bad unless you think it suppressed investment by ISPs who predicted they wouldn't be able to make as much money.

Conversely, I think it's very possible that repealing NN won't do much and ISPs will avoid abusing it too much, if nothing else because of the threat of it passing again if they piss people off too much. But if they're not going to violate it anyway, why would it change their decisions about infrastructure? What are ISPs going to do differently after it's repealed that's actually a good thing?

I actually got it from my library when it came out in 2011. I liked it a lot, but that was a more innocent time before I realized the left was an ontological evil that must be stopped at all costs.
I'm actually kind of embarrassed that I didn't notice some of the real obvious flaws when I was reading it, like the "knocking a few protons off the old hydrogen atom" line.

See, the thing is that under NN, only Google/Cloudflare can do that. With NN repealed, now you get fucked by both your CDN and your ISP. It's flat-out objectively worse than the status quo, because now you have all the problems with the status quo plus new problems.

like pottery

What the living fuck?

back when 4/x/ was not filled with roleplay shit (circa 2010/11) there stories of people doing weird sceince shit and then simply "dissappearing" like tha water-car engine guy or the dude that created some tape during the VHS era that had several times the capacity of the normal tapes of its era.

If Soros donated money to plant more trees, would you immediately go out and set fire to forests to counter him?

Are they in San Francisco?

In this hypothetical scenario, no, because I know everyone here would happily burn those trees without any prompting at all.

If they're in California it's likely they'll catch fire automatically:

I'm well aware that California is a giant tinderbox. I'm pretty sure that some part of that state is on fire at any given time of the year.

Heh.

Speaking of which, California has a natural wildfire that happens every 25 years (That always happens on schedule). The purpose of the fire is to clear the valleys of all dead and old plants and help to grow and fertilize new ones (There are some plants that rely on fire to seed and grow). Ever since environmentalists took over, they've suppressed the naturally occurring fires, and let the environment grow out of control. Now, everything has gotten to the point that the fires in California are out of control because a bunch of idiots think they're smarter than nature.

TBH he probably put up that note himself.

Sweaterpuppies

There's a deeper parallel and warning in there somewhere.

AKA, the reason why the Oroville dam nearly burst.

I want to shoulder that nice buttstock on that sexy raifu.

Legislation says they can't block sites unless they got illegal shit

They still do controlled burning where they purposefully set manageable sizes of the forest on fire, but I'm not sure how much they actually do that. It'd take a lot to match up with the massive fires that come through the state.
Best moment in SG1

I don't know what it is exactly but something about the combination between anime girls and firearms/military equipment really interests me. Expecially when the artists have a passion for firearms themselves and make some really detailed works.

Both the planet and mother nature know what needs to be done. I want my homestate to burn, and be reborn again.

I do believe Raita loves that stuff, along with his titty monsters.

An aesop? Wowwee.

cue goons dumping cp

Don't give Dan Olson any ideas.

Is that the same artist that pitched the idea for Katawa Shoujo?

He made a sketch in a doujin a decade before KS happened. That served as the concept art and, after an user commented on it, the impetus for the project to get started.

twitter.com/PoliticalKathy/status/940051415883423745

Unpack that knapsack bro.

Sometimes I wonder why I even put thought into what's so fucked up with so many goddamn people.

The shoe looks like a shit if you skim over the thumbnail.

I don't bully her. I'm just complacent.

The site complies with us law.

ffs I already posted that here and brought it up again here

Thanks SG1anon, I've saved that as "us arms al-qaeda and shoots iraq.webm"

I've noticed that a lot of their arguments boil down to "if you aren't an irredeemable asshole, then obviously, something's wrong with you."

PUBG Criticized for Graphic Female Character Designs in its Test Servers

archive.is/JVIJr

I guess manko lips are verboten now

Nope, I never buy censored games.

#KnotAllMen

I guess they're just gonna ignore that the males have clear dick imprints.

Well, everyone they know is an irredeemable asshole, and if they are nice its only because they want to use someone else.

Fucking newfags

comic from last thread for those who missed it

Where is everybody?

That's a whole lot of words to write "I'm a cunt."

(checked)

Fapping.

working on the latest comic while eating "dinner"
my wacom stylus is missing and I'm tired.

I had one of those.

Watching stargate. Remember when the team helped Space Hitler escape from prison?

I've never seen Stargate.

It's pretty great if you like sci-fi and world building. By the end of the series humanity has it's own space fleet

I was playing Ape Escape: On the Loose. Does anyone have any good pics of Casi?

I'm gonna get some fucking mileage out of these webms.

About to go to work. Good day anons.

have fun user.

VIDEO: Loot Boxes - A History of gambling in video games
hooktube.com/watch?v=2vFvljCYINw

Anyone who isn't a retard knows it originated from Team Fortress 2.

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/940107542767824896
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/pubg-dev-apologizes-sjws-vows-remove-camel-toe-female-model/46364/

I would have much preferred them making the male dicks bigger instead, to prove that these people are going to complain no matter what.
I'm finally at "A Matter of Time" which I think is the greatest episode of sci-fi every to go on the air. Fuck I love this show

Ass Autist would be proud.

Cuck devs cuck devs you never fooled me . Guess they're good little soy boys.

It's made by Tencent, so that's a given.

No, it's not. They're soyboys, sure but they're the korean devteam who made TERA. Tencent is publishing this game in China, which was only announced about two weeks ago. Tencent, more than likely, had nothing to do with this. The devs just buckled under a bit of pressure.

Remember when Gitlab kicked us off to virtue signal? We used them as safe harbor after Github went SJW on us?

Here's what it got them!

Oh, so they're gooks and not chinks? My bad.

Man, imagine a world where these people actually let you switch to their side without jumping on your for past sins. They might actually act like real human beings.

archive.fo/7edbd

Random musings before sleep (thus a >(1)), anyone remember Spiked-Online?

archive.is/qO2C5
archive.is/uldFt
archive.is/YaxTd
archive.is/RjCqO

They had some decent articles back in the day, though to outsiders likely a right-wing perspective. I only bring this up because it seems after 2015 they fell off the radar and disappeared for most folks, especially when it came to article sharing. I rarely hear a peep out of them anymore within "GG" circles. Just checked on them today out of whim and they are still kicking. I started to look at other old GG bookmarks which reminded me of the old Kazerad Tumblr stuff from the early days before he vanished and became less active.

archive.is/dULvd
archive.is/O4v0J
archive.is/bdpgw

Even found a piece where NerdCubed wasn't being a faggot:

archive.is/YnKP6

3 years felt forever ago, yet at the same time not long at all.

he's pic related isn't he?

Could you redo the second one please? The 'in' of 'implication' is cut off and he sounds like he's saying implicaysh.

Aw boo. No fun.

Well, I guess you can say SJW’s have really bequeefed a climate of fear upon devs over the years

Nice bullshit and deluded rationalization there, after Github and Gitlab's soyboys virtue signaled about kicking us off, we went and got Gitgud starting, now they're crying bullshit and going with historical revisionism? wew, another lying bitch who can't code for shit.

Good evening.

Rami "A Console is a Microtransaction" Ismail

archive.is/P3B1t

I can't see this happening unless it's just for automatics. Either way I would not want to be driving behind him if that's all the training he's had.
Let's see if the car he inevitably buys and posts on twatter has AC.

Since when is trigger now a word to make fun of right wings not liking something? Or the term safe space.

The only people who use it like that are horseshoefags who want to push "you're just as bad as lefties!" meme.

THAT FAGGOT IS DUTCH??

Yes.

I remember a muslim dev calling him out on it on his bullshit. Rami would be, in SJW terms, as privileged as a white man.

I guess the liberals has run out of words to use, so they are attempting to take the insults used by the right.
Kind of like the term snowflake.

Remember when they tried to have "SJW" and "Cuck" as a badge of honor? same shit they are doing here, but they're obviously confusing people for having taste and class as "Snowflakes" when they are disgusted with their 24/7 politics everywhere bullshit.

I like it when leftists use 'triggered' and 'snowflake' as insults. They used to espouse these words as good things, or words not to be taken lightly. Now they use them the same way we used them, it shows them for the people they really are; pretense dropped.
Some leftypol faggots are also trying to use the term 'right wing sjw', which is pathetic. Once again, the left can't meme.

What is causing the decline in "fag"?
Why is "cuck" seeing a big increase?
Why did "thot" suddenly come out of nowhere?

What do the country graphs tell us?

What a coincidence, I came into the thread just as , , happened.

Wasn't thot some nog term socjus tried to co-opt to mean "that hottie over there" instead of "that hoe over there", but nobody bought it and instead started using it widely in it's original derogatory meaning?

Just wait, the 18th will be the day everyone leaves twitter.

you didn't know that?

LOL gitlab kicked us out even faster. Also

these people need to be dragged to the sidewalk and stomped until they get cured or stop breathing, whichever comes first

They tried so hard to keep it out of the public eye, and failed. Now, Trump's president.

Gotta keep up with the lie, there's even hipster faggots there lying and getting details all fucking wrong just to act like they were some Anti-GG veteran or some fake gamer faggot who knows it all.

archive.is/EydST
RIP mark

Ironic justice

shit forgot my flag

Cultural enrichment and diversity intensifies!

Apparently someone got arrested, so it's likely it wasn't an accidental bombing

see you space cowboy

F

But what if he actually died?
What will become of us if a gentile ends up claiming the board? Oy vey, this is no laughing matter.
We have to find out if he's alive ASAP.

just checked, he's dead
it's over guys

twitter.com/MarkTheJanny/status/939969660300218369

patreon is burning to the ground
why's nobody cheering

No it's not. Just some asshurt blue bear blowing hot air.

is this an inflation joke or what

An inflated joke is Dobby himself.

They are the most used patronage service and socjus can't actually go elsewhere and keep the same number of patrons. It's a barking contest where Patreon will concede some minor thing and socjus will gladly take it and claim victory

Looks like they are trying #metoo on Trump.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/12/11/trump-sexual-harassment-accusers-unite-press-conference-interview-megyn/

Didn't take them too long, especially if it's Gloria Allred's whore team trying to also ride on the Wankstein train and also trying to tie in this to Moore, glad to see Megen Shilly is still fucking salty.

Didn't they try with the whole "grab'em by the pussy" thing?

This was the entire reason (((they))) sacrificed a bunch of their pawns across the board.

hmmmmmmmmm
A part of really wants to believe the metoo bullshit is a Trump PsyOp to clean out Hollywood and other places of people who made fun of him but I can only hope.

Holy shit! When you thought 2 scoops was the worse Drumpf could do he manages to blow everyone's minds sinking even lower

It's an obvious joke shop.

They were also reporting on how trump watches 4 hours of TV a day. Truly he is the biggest hitler

Would you please sign my petition?

change.org/p/hasbro-wizards-of-the-coast-must-reinstate-travis-woo-jeremy-hambly

I spend 12 hours a day on the internet.

There were PSA campaigns to tell people to stop using "gay" like you would "lame"; "fag/faggot" kinda was lumped in. Instead, we moved to other terms. I've seen 12 year olds use "cancer" instead.

Cans or bottles?

I bet that monster pees standing up like a total mysogynist.

What's stopping girls from peeing standing?

Being American is great.

Canned, obviously.

I believe they mean 12oz cans. Impressive since I can only muster around a 2L bottle a day, which is roughly 6 cans.

They tend to make a mess down their thighs if they do that.

That answers why there is no many car accidents during the winter.

The patriarchy.

That's because men invented gravity, fluid physics and biology to oppress womyn.

Hot.

No way you freaking pinko

Look, just sign this stupid petition! I've got stuff to do!

Oh noes! That fiend drinks the most foul of soft drinks!

They can't aim like a guy can unless they train themselves to do it.

Yup, the terrorist looks white to me.

A dozen is a lot of coke.

4 hours is a waste of time, you get through news faster online and without ad intermissions. Unless he just leaves the tv on in the background.

Looks like his bomb vest's wires only burned up his clothes then through his skin while not exploding and letting him meet his 72 virgin goats in mudslime heaven.

just testicular

Put on the dress, gook. You know you want to look pretty.

>>>/pee/

Do Americans even drink water at all? They can get a gallon of soda for cents on any place that sells food

>>>/test/

archive.is/biRIZ

archive.is/0vD3E
archive.fo/OkMHS

Former employee sues Crytek Istanbul

archive.is/7NeuW

Remember to report testfags as ban evasion :^)

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/940176063937818624

oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/key-home-いえのかぎ-removed-steam-valve-thinks-pedophiles-core-audience/46385/

Where'd you get that Vivian the Hedgehog, and is it going to be colored?

A hoe is a planting tool.
You're using the word "whore" with the 'E' and 'R' being silent (common in ebonics). Standard practice would be to insert apostrophes where the letters are dropped (as with contractions) though you've got letters dropped at both ends, which would, in text, result in the word appearing as a quotation, so the smaller loss of letters is disregarded and the larger gets the apostrophe. Or you could be lazy and lose the apostrophes altogether, since that still wouldn't be mistaken for any other word in english. Thus [ho'] or [ho]. Sticking an extra 'e' on the end when you don't need to is extra work and needlessly complicating things for those unfamiliar with english/american colloquialism.

I found it.

Thanks.

I'll be waiting for them game journos to defend and call for it's reinstatement, wonder if Jason Lolischrier will say anything.

Remember, the people doing this shit are not only closest pedos, they're closest fags as well.

You can't prove pedos are not the core audience. Checkmate, nazi

these threads I believe

idk

A movie came out recently where a 21 year old watched a 14 year old litterally shit and jack off into a peach pitt. It is up for a Golden Globe now.

Ha ha you got it wrong this time! I am not gookanon ha ha. but I can still put on the dress if you like

What the shit?

I don't remember that Garbage Pail Kid

It's a movie called "Call me by your name". I'm not making this up, they are using the fact that it takes place in Rome as an excuse for that shit, where the age of consent is low enough for it to be okay, apparently.

Well, the age of consent in Germany is still 14.

Isn't it interesting how he chose Medium instead of the several venues he writes for? Also, his bill of rights would benefit people with different political views than him and that's unacceptable

chanology was fun in the beginning before the goons infiltrated and shat up, since Something Awful goon are like Human Papovavirus, which is a transmittable form of cancer

I don't know to be disappointed or relived you didn't carlos that pun, reanon

Mark_the_janny anal vore mark isn't Mark447 the BO cake jew Mr Bean

pic unrelated

lol what?

I dont even know what they are referring to by creators but I do know they are monumentally retarded.

I assume it's the same guy from that infamous "coming out" as an anal vorist(?) story.

I don't have the pic but it's basically a screenshot of a forum post where op's handle is "markthejanny" and he's discussing about anal vore.

Oh fuck, this. Now I know what you mean.

No, that's the real mark.

Twitter banned his Mark447 account, now he uses MarkTheJanny

You fucking faggot detective who's outing who now?

huh

What did he mean by this?

(checked)

Who?

Queen Wilhelmina.

Stellar story. Fucking hell. Hollywood never stops trying to not be bankrupt as shit.

Eh…. who?

You could believe they could make some roman movie about the cool things the roman empire did. Instead we get over and over how romans were nazis or this degenerated shit.

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=queen wilhelmina

I found the fixed image

did anybody try to email Gabe?

Well Val seeing as it happens daily in Europe not sure what you are boasting for.

It's like a parody, at this point.

archive.is/CEANi

Can';t wait for the inevitable Chris Chan biopic where he dopes that on camera and they portray it as beautiful. Also Chris Chan will be played by James Franco.

archive.is/KL6FV
archive.is/gFo9r
archive.is/0uVd7

GG

>People still haven't learned that trying to cater to SJWs is impossible.

fucking neo goons, fuck off.

Imagine mah shock.

Not as far as I know. Anyone have his email?

And, how do you get a better world?
Through war and violence!

It's just a screencap, friend. Also, who better than KF to waste their lives documenting useless shit from random loons around the web?

Games journalism has found another angle from which to criticize Xenoblade Chronicles 2. This time is about how it looks like an anime and how anime is so annoying with its unrealistic body types.

web.archive.org/web/20171211184624/https://www.geek.com/games/xenoblade-chronicles-2-is-endless-epic-annoying-anime-1724346/

archive.is/fp3Xj

If he was retarded enough to strap them onto his body (thus shielding the people behind him) instead of just throwing them, then I doubt he would be smart enough to understand proper wiring.

Just imagine a world without war and violence.

Scary, isn't it?

I am really tired of this fucking shit.

It's Persona 5 all over again!

valvesoftware.com/email.php

Just select Gabe Newell from the drop down and off you go.

Gawker. Is dead.
But it is trying to be revived.
kickstarter.com/projects/2136064924/save-gawkercom?ref=396657&token=377c3395

It is trending on twitter.
Luckily we have Operation Baby Seal.

Never forget your past. That has archived links of all of Gawkers crimes.

Prepare your shitposts.
Keep them in the dirt faggots

Here's what you're looking for:

Needs the Dark Souls "YOU DIED" graphic at the end.

Here's hoping that's an actual scam that doesn't revive Gawker, assuming anyone is even dumb enough to donate to that either way.

I wonder if anyone showed such disdain for CalArts as much as this dude did for anime.

Calling it now, The Gawker Foundation is Denton's smokescreen so Hogan doesn't snatch it up because Denton still refuses to pay damages.

Don't forget what gawker's been doing all this time

Excellent, I need more of this. ill be autistic for next hour or so

Oh yeah, it definitely needs to be stressed that every time they fucked up, they're not even sorry they got caught, they're sorry that people have the nerve to call them out on their bullshit.

I thought he didn't ACTUALLY say that, or at least it was taken out of context?

They've stopped trying to be subtle I see.

I'm pretty sure it's one of Tumblr's famous purposeful mistranslations.

Does Nick want to get jail time? Because this is how you get jail time.

Anyone in the western animation industry who has talent or isn't an sjw hates CalArts with all their soul.

Typed up, how does this sound:
>Subject: People in your company are removing games from sale and it's costing you customers
>steamcommunity.com/app/710370/discussions/0/1499000547482233373/

I still can't believe that Sam Biddle is the son of a celebrated, award-winning journalist. He sure as hell makes it a point to refuse to act like it.

They tried the "its too anime" when the game first came out. Its really retarded to complain that a japanese game is too anime when most of them are stylised in that way and xeno series is no exception. I remember seeing this arguement on gamefaqs where normalfags where shiting on the game for being to anime whilst praising P5, it was funny watching backpadel when people pointed out how retarded there arguement was.

Reminder that sjweebs exploited the entry levelism of the normalfags altered the "too shonen" complaint to "too anime".

The fuck does this even mean?
Also, this bitch don't watch anime.

Doesn't that fail to address what the actual problem is? THIS series that I've been watching lately has a number of "shounen tropes", does that mean it's a bad series? Or, for a more "American" example, what about Stargate? That series copies a lot of stuff from other sci-fi, fantasy, and dramas, does that make it a bad series? Or, for a video game example, what about Halo? The series has cliches out the wazoo. Does that mean it's immediately bad?

What's triggering them so hard is the main character designer is a hentai artist Masatsugu Saito to be exact.

He was linking to another article he did:
archive.is/l0QsG
geek.com/tech/crunchyroll-review-1658968/

How many Marks are there, there's mangomark, comicmark, oekakimark, meximark.

2manyMarks.

Of fucking course!

I think that criticism is more fair than others. It's not bagging much on the art style as much as the anime cliches and designs.
It doesn't come off as "ugh, sexism", but more "weebshit writing"

so 80s~mid-90s cover art changes back in effect?

Purse Owner is the most animu game

Okay, so is "Too anime" code for "This shit isn't like the samey popular shit everyone else watches"?

I'll bever get the hatred of anime and the japanese art style.
It's cute, dynamic and pretty crotey totey.
Then again, these are the same people who probably attempted to imitate drawing anime in middle school, but failed to recreate it's dynamic.

"Too anime" is when the media has something they consider "gross". ie fanservice, sexual designs, etc.

No, it's for "Too weird and big booby"

That just goes to show you how stupid this arguement is. archive.is/EJdIY

But…
But…
They "like" weird shit.
It's the only reason they even WATCH anime.

They don't like "weird", they like "quirky" and "random".

They like memes and internet popularity. They never gave a fuck about videogames, anime, comics or anything nerdy in general until it was popular.

I know someone has asked this before, but is there any way we can bully more than we already are for them attempting to take over shit that they know NOTHING about?

NEW BREAD IN THE OVEN WILL RELEASE AT 700 SHITPOST TILL THEN

Stealing Tumblr.

how about this 20 year old game?

LETS GO 700

I had a dream about Lucoa last night.

Archive, so I can rage properly…

archive.is/JYgvI

nig twitter is going absolute crazy about finding out that bullied kid's mom had a confederate flag in her faceberg

>>>Holla Forums1005070

Jesus christ what happened in this thread

バイト です

Goons trying to squelch the discussion that "Loli /= Pedo"

fagです

We should just kill all niggers tbh, they can't speak or spell, they're dumb, gay and ugly, and if we get rid of them, we'll have more retail workers that can speak english.

It looks like raid.
Some faggots from Holla Forums and some people with hate boner for loli, VNs and Holla Forums.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/940303463606448128

Wew. Are they copying ShindoL or something?

I leave the house for errands this morning and come back to find a shitstorm involving celebs boosting a bullied kid and a gofundme and for it to crash fast and hard by the time I got back. What the actual fuck?

Knew it!

It's a totally fabricated quote: knowyourmeme.com/memes/anime-was-a-mistake
Yes, I know, >knowyourmeme, but would you prefer I linked Snopes?

Archive of the horsefucker article: archive.is/F1m4y

They didn't turned on the bots yet, there's less than 100 people retweeting this. Found a few of their buddies trying to boost this shit and nobody replying lel

Where did John go? I want to bully him.

You mean nu/pol/ and Quentin.

Check the bottom of the article. The Buy it now! section. Are those affiliate links without disclosure?

When you click on them, the url ends with: ?tag=geekpromo-20&ascsubtag=0121655c-deb2-4463-bf81-f0bcccac32a5

Isn't he a trip fag from cuckchan and the faggot who does shit comics here Truthseeker from /leftycuck/?

yes they are, nice catch user

KYM is actually regarded as a "safe" source here.

They surprisingly not super cancerous and are shockingly impartial.

Well, now we are on the shitpost time, it kinda upsets me Youtube stole the Shooting Star meme from regular people and gave it to the cancerous faggots.

Youtube IS regular people. At least the users are.
If you feel like dicking over Google/Alphabet, use hooktube.com or something similar to deny them ad revenue.

I remember their moderation being compromised within the last year or 2 but I don't have sauces unfortunately

Since we're in the shitpost zone.
Would you?

Quentin was a faggot from cuckchan who was obsessed with the Great Gatsby and hated people who liked anine and played their 3DS in public.
He hates anine and blames it on why he liked lolicon.
Truthseeker is sone nigger from Holla Forums who makes leftist comics with looney tune characters.

I've been accused of being both despite my comics being nothing like them.

No.

Didn't Quentin go to jail though?

archive.fo/e3MiF
archive.fo/DlICY
archive.fo/a1B3w

you might have hit jackpot user, their pages are full of undisclosed affiliate links
archive.fo/jmT84

NO                

new bread

You're thinking of the second Quentin, who I got to outright admit to being a pedo on Holla Forums, became really fucking butthurt about it and went back to 4chan.

The first is long gone and from what I remember generally thought anything from Nipland was immature and hated it.

Fuck no.

Not exactly.
I don't remember him.

gamedev navelmark

Triggered got into the normalfag vocabulary, so now liberals are using it too.

Overuse made it worthless
Reddit memes -> normalfags, just like with triggered.

To be fair.
That does look like a combination of Rustle and whoever does the covers for COMIC LO.

Huh. Now I'm kinda interested in the game.

I'll fap to the pics, but it's a VN mate…

this tbh