4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game to play while listening to music or watching something?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any dungeon crawler i can play in windowed mode.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Probably JRPGs with all the grinding.

Usually pokemon games to make hatching eggs or level grinding go by faster.

Did a different path during my walk today. Was a bit longer, but less uphill. Work sucked, but at least I left on time. Day off time.

Strangely enough, Bioshock.

mmo's or management games wish there were more of them

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Just woke up an hour ago so I'm still fairly sleepy.

Elona.
Also this

Karin was pushed like Roman Reigns in SFV, why is that?

That's what happened to me yesterday.

How goes user

I autistically hatched exactly one shiny pokemon once years and years ago. Never again
How goes fam

Exploration/shooty games are my favorite for that too honestly.
How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

Started babyproofing today. I don't even know what all will have to be done besides the obvious stuff. I guess I should find a way to make sure it can't get under the sink where I keep all the drain cleaners and stuff. Find a way to maybe keep it out of the garage. Definitely need a thing in the stairway so it doesn't fall down them.
Any Fire Emblem, usually.

I remember getting a shiny Cubone in moon after like 4 eggs.
work fucking sucked and now my stomach hurts after eating a whole pack of twizzlers.

when i went to bed last night despite having an alright evening i got hit with a wicked wave of depression, didn't sleep well at all and felt lethargic all day, that's pretty annoying. New monster hunter beta was fun though

I don't really have that game, whatever i play i usually like to be pretty focused on

(tribs)
Goes fine. Gonna go Christmas shopping tomorrow, and then gonna hang out with some m8s and have a bad Christmas movie marathon.

Man I got told this morning you geto grasp.
Any RPG really.

It's been awhile.
I am very tired.
I hope you all have a good day.

It takes me forever to wake up. Feel like a zombie until then

How goes user

Have you even gotten DNA confirmation its actually yours yet

Pull n peel or OG twizzlers

I played like 8 hours of yakuza 0. Talked to that girl again. I really think she is genuinely autistic. Like, since i started talking to her all she has done is complain about gentrification by spouting statistics. Everything is statistics with her. Either that or its a very dedicated scammer who thinks stats are the way into a mans wallet.

OG.

I think it's too early for the pre-birth tests still. Everything I've done so far is stuff that needed to be done even without a baby.

Your kid ain't a bastard child ain't he?

depression always at least let's me sleep better, helps me avoid shit.

Same.

Is this that lesbo? And how's 0 treating you?

I get bored doing that for too long. If its something really important in the game or like a boss fight I'll pause whatever else I'm doing, but on general missions I like to have both.
What caused the depression you think?

Ohhhh nice! What movies you got?

what did he mean by this

I always have good days.
How goes fam also our pics are spooky and only 1 second apart

Assuming it is my kid, it will be.

You have only yourself to blame. Just puke it all up.

I watched Metokur's new video about bugchasers, thought I'd be fine going through it. Nope, when the fucking faggots started talking about ingesting the used condoms sitting on the floor of fucking sex clubs to try and get pozzed, I instantly vomited. Fucking faggots, nothing prepares you for the horrors they produce. I still wretch thinking about that post.

Yeah its the lesbian. She might be falling for me since the only friend she had rejected her. 0 is so fucking good. I unlocked the last fighting style and i think its 2's kiryu moves

It's 5's, and she isn't falling for you.

Pussy. i ate food when watching that.

Get that dna test and shit.

A man can dream.

RUN

Gross disgusting why

Find out how long until you can get that test done monica

Have you watched "The Gift", it made me hate gays even more than I already did.

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, Rapsitte Street Kids: Believe in Santa, the stupid fucking Mariah Carey one they just put up on Amazon, the weird Mexican one where Santa fights Satan, and maybe end it with the Star Wars Holiday Special for good measure.

Not sure how far along it has to be to do one of those.

I honestly have no fucking clue what the mother in law fucking says to me half the time.

That stuff he was reading for the most part was old shit.

I got lucky nigger.

Spout proper statistics with sources. That will fuck their day up.

This is the closest ive been to a woman and im not running until my life depends on it. I will get that autistic cake.

I had listened to similar shit many times before, don't even know why it got to me. I think it was just the thought of cold, slimy condoms filled with jizz going down someone's throat that made me fucking upchuck.

Yep.

It was, still caught me off guard.

I haven't heard of any of these tbh

You the nip guy?

Sounds like she could go full rape culture any minute though.

Hey faggots
I've got hot cocoa with cream liqueur and marshmellows. top comfy.

I like to play Civ games and watch videos or listen to podcasts

I don't know, but by the time I wake up tomorrow the pain will be gone and then I can't use it as an excuse to get out of work.

She is totally against that shit tho.

Ive been so totally desensitized to that shit that i listen to shit like dipper goes to taco bell as entertainment.

I just looked it up and apparently there are some for as early as 9 weeks. So it's just barely far enough along. Guess I'll bring that up on Momday when I see her.

Got lucky with what?

I love podcasts. Pirated Hardcore History but I don't think I can handle 4 hour episodes.

Aren't all twizzlers trash?

labyris is best robotthat boston accent is way too sexy

We could have destroyed HIV if we just slaughtered the gays 50 years ago. Sad to think about tbh
I watched real TV for once because had family over today for some xmas shit, saw a disgusting HIV pill commercial featuring nigger wymyn and faggots. Was so gross.

What kind of cream liqueur?

You could always come up with more excuses.

For now

I am the guy in nipland currently. I have come to realize I have taken my free time for granted.

Legit nearly vomited a few times at that. Had to keep pausing while watching it.

Weird shit from the 60s, shit that aired on TV once back in like 2002, creepy CG Mariah Carey wants a dog, weird Mexican kids film that MST3K did an ep on, and the debut of Boba Fett.

games i play a lot lately like siege need me to focus on sound so i don't run much in the background
probably just usual self image issues, bit of existential stuff with concepts like even if i went and changed myself radically would that just be a lie for who i really am. that sorta shit.

see if i'm in just a regular bad mood i can sleep it off, if i'm feeling depressed i just lie awake and it sucks

Besides, this is online. If she ever goes full big red i can just block her.

The ones you pull apart are alright, sour straws are better though.

Whats it like being a papa

I'll probably just watch jingle all the way like I do most years

i love really long podcasts so I can listen to them at work and time passes quickly. I also love long podcasts to listen to and play Civ.

Something that my Dad had lying aroudn. I'm probably gonna drink all of it so I need to replace it before he gets back in town.

the Boston accent seems so weird on her at first, considering she had a kansai dialect originally.

Rip you, I guess I just like escaping.

FUCK YEAH, LOVE SOUR STRAWS

the boston accent is better

For a typo, that kind of works. It's going to cost $1800 plus tax though

I just don't have that long an attention span anymore I guess.

you guys obviously haven't had to deal with many bostonians

I really is sickening. I, too, almost gave up my dinner several times.

This brown girl is cute. I like cute brown girls.

Changing stuff about yourself tends to change the way you think too anyway so

For now

I fucking love irish cream so much. Easily my favorite booze. Gives me crazy heart burn now after I drink a whole bottle sadly

They are my favorite candy by far. The red and blue ones not the green though

A fellow delicious brown lover

that's a shame. there are some great multi-hour podcasts i enjoy

hot cocoa and cream liqueur is the absolute best shit my dude

There was some greentext story about a guy essentially fumigating and incinerating gay clubs in the near/distant future, was nice to hear about. Fumigation-kun, where are you when we need you?

Same. Couldn't get through the video after the toothbrush, just figured fuck it, I've already eaten like 8 bucks worth of stuff today.

My suicidal brother. What do you think about when depression-brained in bed? World conquest? Memories of childhood? Future happiness? Murdering your family? The emptiness of your soul?

She is autistic enough that i doubt she would ever pull that shit though. She REEEEs all the time. And has a pepe poster.

I love them all, man I need to get some of those again.

mostly wishing i could kinda die but without affecting anyone.

Worth it. Make her pay half.

Shes from tamako market, done by kyoani who also did k-on which is why it has its artstyle.

I prefer mine straight. Take a big sip of it and just savor that creamy flavor. The best booze

Pulse?

Not him, but I think about all of these things. All I want in life is to have control over something without having to be someone else's bitch. Sometimes I consider a wife, but I feel like a pent up power struggle from years of not having control over my life could make that relationship abusive.

That was the plan. I'm sure as shit not paying all $1800.

I honestly don't know how to describe it other than being pissed off my FS knife is here and the kid has the same fucking autistic mannerism as I. Sure I don't like dented spoons and rusted cutlery but got damn ceramic spoons don't fucking dent. I don't exactly look forward to the I want eight more.

That the kid that got dumped on me for a christmas was mine.

Find random band chistmas specials.

Cream liquor is odd shit, I honestly can't enjoy it.

I think of how I'm wasting my life.

Ehhhhhhhhhh

Have you had the mini versions of them? They are basically just short ones you can pop in your mouth, they are nice cause you don't end up with all that sugar on your fingers

What happens if its not yours

Your 3dpd wants 8 more?

Well, try not to let any pieces of shit near that big heart of yours, would you? It'd be a waste. Here's to you, user.

jej

Its more than most women. I would take an autistic pepe loving shut in than a modern woman.

oh I have, they're great

You could be a lot softer than you think you are, but it takes getting out of that kind of awful environment to see the real you. Or just taking an educated guess. Don't sell yourself short, anyway.

You too, faggot. Nothing's wasted if you're not pursuing fake things.

Go out with a bang user

At least if liberal idiots import more mudslimes its bound to happen

You ever get a pic?

Whats some other good candy

Is that really lucky, though?

Have a nice drink to celebrate, maybe tell my ex.

I like chocolate. Also, sweet tarts and Wonka Shockers.

Just the one she deleted like the first day i talked to her.

Think your ex would take you back in that case despite the cheating?

I hate sweet tarts. Taste weird. The fuck is a wonka shocker

aye, cheers mate. Hopefully i can cheer up for the holidays which i generally do enjoy. Sometimes it only takes a day for me to bounce back which i hope is the case because i skip workouts if i'm in a slump

nah i prefer to be low profile a lot of the time. I like feeling like i'm being helpful but i also don't want to stick my nose in other peoples stuff or cause much trouble. On the same coin i wonder if its this mentality that's denied me some of lifes pleasures but who knows

Yes. I don't want my magical 90-100k a year vanishing. Guns need food too.

I ain't dealing with something that ain't mine.

Dying is overrated.

kill me
I ruined my sleep schedule because I took a nap at like 7PM today

Whats your favorite game to play while listening to music or watching something?

anything really, but I've been so bored playing all my current games

Like i said, i dont share nudes. I'll reverse image search the one i have and if its all over the internet i might as well post it, but otherwise im not.

Honestly I sell myself short more often than I should. I've never claimed to be good or "the best" at anything because I don't want to come of as an ass.

Sour things and "shocks" your tastebuds and shit. I like it.

Anyone got any advoice on avoiding naps without any external help?

Maybe. I'll be happy just to dodge a bullet.

I won't be dealing with it if it's not mine. I'll probably be spending Christmas alone, drinking and glaring at the wall across from my chair. The best way to spend a holiday about family and togetherness.

No clue. I have problems getting to sleep even when I want to.

You gotta learn to be a bit of both really. I'm low key most of the time but can be a star when I want.

How goes user

Fam

Like a jawbreaker or what

Why was that spoil'd?

It's easier to bite into than a jawbreaker.

I have that issue but only because of a toddler and a dog.

It wasnt worse than a topless with bra on pic. I still have not seen her nipples yet.

Better than spending it with two people who honestly will kill me if I so happen to not pay attention to my surroundings.

Being low profile is great until you do something that blows that outta the water.

They're back home. I honestly miss them.

Start cleaning or go outside for a walk. Both will keep you going.

how do I stop being a faggot?

jesus christ

You buying your baby momma anything for xmas?

So a sweet tart?

She fat?

Wait I thought you went to nippon not them coming to the states?

Stop fapping and grow a spine.

Kinda skinny actually. Small boobs too.

sad and not having fun with anything anymore, I blame the holidays

pic related

What if i'm wearing shorts?

No, harder but it feels like it has more quality.

Don't yell with your throat, yell with your stomach. If that makes sense.
And they need to actually fear the consequences of defying you.

Do you do things to keep your mind off it?

Sounds terrible

Not sure if I should. The test takes long enough it won't be back before Christmas no matter what. Probably not.

You haven't even tried it. Also, it's nothing like a sweet tart.

I keep telling myself this and hearing it every time too. I will.

Time to lift and actually eat.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I love those things. I wish i could find them.

Well, i consider myself skinny so anything with more fat than me isnt skinny.

Man the fuck up and just clean your shit up and let their shit pile up. I had to do that once.

I gotta go back to the states in January for business and then off to even a more wilderness hell for work. Money does not grow on trees. I honestly don't want to disrupt life.

Life is just swell.

I wear shorts out in 20ish weather. Man up.

tried, doesn't work, im bored constantly, dunno what to do

I still say you should bang her while you have the chance

Even if you are /fit/ if they think you are a bitch it won't matter

You are 85lbs

You're a fucking weakling in the heat tho.

Exactly. Any less weight and im probably dead.

but at least I'll be able to tap into that subconscious fear of things bigger than them.

Sounds like a good time.

I'm not against the idea. She can't get double pregnant. I just don't want to get anymore attached than I am. Dick her too much and I might wake up before long with a wife.

fuck man I know that feel, I've been hanging out with my ex and I know she's a terrible person but I cant help wanting to have feeling again

You better start naming flaws why you don't want a wife and shit.

Not really. Only humid heat kills me, dry heat isn't a problem. Growing up in a place where you get snow then a really dry summer tends to make you good for everything minus a rainforest.

Nothing like seeing people argue over me in a language I can only half understand.

Yeah right, doubt you'd survive where I'm at.

What music are you guys getting into right now? I've been listening to and liking Miami Horror a lot. vid related.

Where do you work in the wilderness?

Have you tried sleeping?

F

Doesn't work on manlets tbh

Its either she takes half your paychecks in child support for free or you get some pussy out of it. Your choice.

That's what I do but there is shared shit like dishes and tables. I'm sick of washing one set of dishes every meal and having slime growing on the bench and having to sweep whatever shit is on the table to sit down and having the smell of sour rot emanating from their uneaten scraps and drain flies everywhere.

Anyway, from the pic she looks like she has a petite frame. And she's shorter than me. and she kinda reminds me of my mom

Nah.

My first girlfriend makes me feel things more than anyone else. Saw her earlier this week when I got takeout from her dad's restaurant.

1) They make you get rid of your stuff
2) They nag
3) They cost money
4) They take the kids and leave you
5) They tell you not to buy things
6) They yell at you for drinking too much
7) No quiet time ever

Sounds like my college classes. Pajeets gibbering away in curryspeak constantly.

Joke's on her I quit my job because they couldn't make the scheduling work with my classes.

Get a dna test first, then marry her.

How short

Don't worry, you'll get a job sometime in the next 20 years

Only real problem, the rest is just bitching.

5'3"

Yeah, I sleep for like 10+ hours its terrible

Same here, I have her coming over, she cuddles up to me and shit
It makes me really sad that she's dating someone to just drops her off here for work then picks her up
pic related to spoiler

Marriage is gay as hell. My dad got married and that didn't work out for him. He didn't get to see me or m brother for a year after mom left.

Not if I hang myself and just leave this picture as a suicide note.

They are valid complaints. They also get fat.

2) They nag

3) They cost money

4) They take the kids and leave you

5) They tell you not to buy things

6) They yell at you for drinking too much

7) No quiet time ever
Usually the other way around.
Good job marrying a modern female.
As above.
It's actually psychologically beneficial for the male to be able to provide physically for a female. It's like, it just feels right.
Can't argue with that.
Also a modern woman. I guess if we're talking averages, we should assume you're a normalfag. You're here, you're not a normalfag, so you should change your criteria to fit your autism a bit, or just wait for waifubots.

Every reason you've listed is why I never bothered with a wife or gf. That doesn't mean I don't want one, but I'd like a relationship with none of the bullshit attached.

only the seventh one is true 100% of the time and the rest the government does too without the leaving you part.

Sup niggas. Another day, another hotel room.

Jesus christ user grow some balls

Make sure its your kid first so you know you left your seed in this world.

If it isn't humid and hot I'd be fine.

reaf rand with murderous injuns lurking the bush with all sorts of militia types doing their thing and leaving me be considering I'm not a welcome sight for the first. Its good ok to be the boss with 49% ownership.

Just wash your dishes and leave some apple vinegar out for the flies.

Man, my kid stands taller than you.

This is literally just a connection with normalfags. If you don't like normalfag women then avoid normalfag women. Granted, I have not met a non-normalfag one, but there has to be at least some out there, else spergs would cease to exist.

Humid hot and dry.

I'll take what i can get.

No, she is 5'3". Im 5'6".

I'm avoiding spending time with her. She'll ruin me again if I let her get in my head.

I know women and women will tell you "No you can't buy that cool thing you want". I do not want that life. She will tell me I can't upgrade my computer and try to make me sell my motorcycle.

Would be nice, yeah.

I don't like the (((government))) either. Telling me I can't smoke crack or own a machine gun. Fuck the government.

I'll just leave everything to my brother. He's married to a christian chick who wants a bunch anyway.

Any plans for suicide, or has the dreariness and impermanence not gotten to you yet?

Googled it and found pic related. Won't this just fucking explode foam?

When you hooking me up with a job satan

Hey at least you can be the funny uncle with a bunch of cute nieces to pamper

Dunno man, she's the only one I've had feelings for

She's ruined me from he first time we broke up, I cant really say no to her

If it was a sealed pipe with no escape except the way it came in, yeah. But otherwise it's an effective solvent and cleaner.

My parents are short. I blame the portugese. Any woman shorter than me is a keeper. Now i just have to get her to be straight or atleast attracted to me.

That is a hell.

Oh boy.

It works like a poor mans drain-o from the seems of it.

I dunno hitler, you don't seem like the type to deal with rebuilding bullshit that was a one off custom thing.

I think I'm closer to the weird uncle. My brother used to call me Ted as a joke because he thought I was like the unabomber. I'm really not. I just wanna be left alone. Not a violent bone in my body except my dick

I'm in recovery still. We broke up almost a decade ago and I'm still stuck on her.

It's Texas.

You better get your low hanging crotch fruit children on a diet of milk, vegetables and fucking red meat for the rest of their pre-pubescent and adolescent existences.

Are you selectively breeding manlets?

Good to know but I can afford drain cleaner. Think it works better or worse?

Then take back whats yours

She is white though right

I am pretty creative at least. I'd just need on the job training

I dont have a choice and im still growing

German

Hell if I know. The baking soda gets rid of the odour as well as the residue, which is the other benefit of the mount vesuvius of drain cleaners.

UNDERAGEB% GET OUT THE FUCK OFF the vee tbh

This ones on the 11th floor but there isnt enough of a drop to kill.

Im 19

So muslim then?

Technically you still grow till you're 21

arab women are hot tbh

Ah, for me its only been a year or so, have you tried seeing other people? I tried that and almost got stabbed because I fucked a guys GF, cunt didn't tell me she had a boyfriend

The thing is, I dont want an actual relationship, she's one of those "unstable" ones, but like, I love the affection
I dont get and affection from family or anyone else

Well at the very least start cucking this other guy. If shes cuddling up to you and shit just bring out some booze one night and make a move faggot

Classic. Central planning and grass grounds win again. At least you get to shitpost more.

I'm a montana man. I am not a fan of coastal weather like that.

I think the ivans would chew you up for not speaking russian, reading the cyrillic notes they leave everywhere and dodging wrenches/assorted tooling.

Gross

Yeah, I was seeing another girl until this whole "got a girl I barely know pregnant" thing interrupted it. I just still think about her a lot. First love and all.

WRONG
They also age like a toasted cheese sandwich

I knew you wouldn't survive shit pussy.

Just keep a handle of vodka on you to toss to them when needed

Drinking will actually kill me because of my meds.

The dick wants what the dick wants

Not you the other guy

checks out.

Its not any kind of meds for mental health. Its for my buttproblems

Yeah, we've been talking about that, she questions why her BF just drops her off here and leaves for work for 12 hours, she's every weekday

Mine is my first love too, she kinda broke me from loving other people because she was so good to me for years then slowly started getting worse

Fucking L O L

Sup guys.

Just got done studying some nip. Wish I would study more but my attention span is shit. I think I'm going to go crack open a beer or something.

ビールが大好きです

She talks with you about cheating and you still haven't banged her? The fuck is wrong with you user

How goes with the nip girl fam

We have though, forgot to say that, got distracted by the WEBM thread, she says im better and all that I know I am he cant find the clit

ゆっくりがしっちえてね

Come spend a winter in hell friend. There isn't a leaving your house option when the snow comes.

If you can't throw them around its a pointless bribe.

Oh carry on then

F

user DROP THIS WHORE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Im gonna pass out. Night.

Cya next time user

wat

Night

see you tomorrow.

Why the fuck are you even dealing with a whore who not only has some cuck boyfriend but is also enough of a piece of shit to go through with this?

Well haven't talked to her for a few days. Guessing she's busy studying for her english tests and whatnot. I need to talk to a couple more nip people so I can really practice my sentences.

どんなにほんりょうりがすきですか
what kind of japanese food do you like Ritsu?

I will try.

You gonna play cheap wine roulette?

I honestly dont know, she gives me attention and affection I dont get from anywhere else

Yakisoba pan is the best shit

I don't have any wine. What is cheap wine roulette anyway?

I think I'm gonna go to bed. See you guys next thread. Hopefully this stomach pain dies down.

Cya next time fam

Night, drink some ginger ale if you have any, thats what I do

You go to the store and buy the cheapest wine they have on special. Some times you win, and sometimes you lose.

Fuck that's cool.

I dunno, Udon in broth is breddy up there. jap curry best curry.

Whatever kind of ramen is the kind with that thicker meat broth is fucking amazing. Think it was pork based?

Anything but Indian curry is good. Indian curry is shitty in more than one way.

Tonkotsu. Gonna eat that tomorrow.

that's the good stuff mang. I was craving some.

たこ焼きとうどんが好きな日本料理です
Takoyaki and udon are my favorite japanese foods.

This guy knows where it's at. My nip friend suggested I try curry rice and now I crave that shit all the time.

Yeah thats it. Loved that shit so much.
I really need to go back to nippon, need more food and nip women

Not a fan of seafood so

Me neither, but this stuff is good. Have you ever tried it?

3D Asians are lousy, mate. Bodies of 10 yo boys and irritating voices. 2D ara on the other hand..

I avoided it while there because could smell the squid a mile away

Shit mang a lot of them are cute as fuck though. I was in little tokyo in L.A recently and I saw one of the prettiest jap girls I've ever seen.

Personally speaking I can't get enough Oden.

Its a bitch to make. Gotta boil pork bones for a day.

DFC does not adequately describe the reality of the situation. Everything is flat. No ass, no thighs, no chest, no muscle of any kind, no nothing. It feels like banging a noisy skeleton, and the pelvis on pelvis impact gets uncomfortable real quickly. You need at least some cushion for the pushin'.

Jap girls are for hand holding and head patting only. You really dont want to see behind their facade.

Worth it

Wrong. Nip girls or at least tokyo ones got amazing legs from all the walking they gotta do. And one of the nip girls I banged had pretty large tits too. I'll agree on the no ass thing though

I'm cool with hand holding and head patting. What do you mean by "seeing behind their facade"? Do you mean they are superficial?

Mine has an ass, tits and is obsessed with me.

I will admit that i cant be sure any of them were pure bred japs but in my experience they looked a lot better before you've seen them in the morning. White women arent all that much better either. Congrats if you've found a nice jap girl with assets.

All 3d sucks tbh fam.

Anybody still awake? I'm just starting to get buzzed

I'm waiting for some code to compile before I go to sleep.

Next meeting is at 0930 ~11 hours from now so i got some time. Yes 3D sucks, and the sexbots cant come soon enough

Shit I was just looking at the thread. Some poor fucker thinks that his pregnant wife cheated on him and doesn't know if the kid is his. I'd fucking kill myself in that situation. This is exactly the reason why I keep my distance from most women. Jap and asian girls in general are my weakness though. I think japs tend to be more faithful since it is not acceptable to cheat in their society.

You're probably right about jap girls being more faithful, their culture does have a sense of honor. What can you really do if you cant trust the woman who may or may not be the mother of your child? Killing yourself doesnt solve the problem imo. A surprise abortion starts looking mighty tempting at that point. Sneak in some morning after pills or push her down some stairs.
Good an evil really is just a matter of perspective. From the outside these things would seem abhorrent until they are in the same position.

Well that stuff is alright I guess. I don't give a fuck if a kid lives or not tbh. At this point every kid born will just take up space and resources we don't have. But can't you get a DNA test and if the kid isn't yours then you don't have to pay child support? That seems like a good option. If the kid is yours you stay with the bitch. If it isn't you GTFO

If the kid isnt yours you might have to take care of it depending on where you live. Also, you might not be able to get a DNA test done if she doesnt consent. You may never know if the kid is yours but the state sure as shit is going to extract your money for it.
I work with this guy who's ~48 has 4 kids to 2 women. He's broke as fuck and its always getting worse for him. They are fucking selfish little shits and they dont care that it's slowly killing him. He's more of an alcoholic than i am. We get drunk and depressed almost every trip.
Frankly, im concerned about his health. He has no prospects for the future and his kids dont care about him despite all his sacrifices. If makes it to 2020 ill be surprised. His ex wives of course shacked up with other men but this guy is still paying out the ass for their private schooling (he has no say in the matter). The government extracts what they want and dont care what it does to people.
This is a story i hear all too often. It's no wonder guys dont want to have kids any more, the fucking government is the new spouse for for irresponsible women.

Well yeah, the government enables women to do the evil shit that they've always wanted to do but couldn't do in the past. Women can cheat with no repercussions and fuck men over as they please. No wonder society has been going down the fucking drain.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I have a friend that is always pissed off as well, he has lots of problems with his life. I haven't been talking to him too much lately. I'm trying to figure out what the fuck to do with my life too.

If you dont mind me asking, what do you do for a living?

Security guard for a theme park. Soul sucking job honestly. My friend is also my co-worker and he hates it more than I do. Probably because he works more than me.

Hey that sucks mate. I work for the DOD, 24 hours on call, never know where i'll be. Go to a lot of meetings in strange places What do you want to do with your life? What is your dream job?

psychologist. I'm learning nipponese on the side so i can hopefully get out of this shit country one day. Not sure if I will achieve my goals but I'll fucking keep trying.

Does the job pay well?

Job pays fairly well and i've done and seen things you guys wouldnt believe. The lack of a *normal* working time table means it's impossible to have any real hobbies. It might be worth it though i havent decided yet. Contract comes up for renewal in july, might sign up for another 3 years. Not like there is anywhere else to go.

I've never been to the US but it sounds interesting. You guys have a freedom most other people will never know. With all the joy and horror that *real* freedom can bring. Do you think you will be happier in Japan? Even if you become fluent in the language, do you think you could gain employment there?

Freedom is okay but it just basically means niggers can be niggers with no consequences at the end of the day. You can try to make it up the ladder but not everyone can here. Most people have to stay at the bottom or else who would be stocking the shelves at supermarkets?

Good question about japan. I might or might not be happier there. I would have to see for myself and experiment. Even if I don't get employment there, learning a second language never hurt anybody. Might come in handy later. Or at least it's good for playing vidya. For now that is what I'm most dedicated to, I really want to learn japanese even though I kind of suck at it.

Also what exactly have you seen? Might be a useless question since you most likely can't talk about it.

I can never talk about specifics ;^) but everyone in my field has warys (a euphemism and joke for war stories that almost never involve war). Lots of absolutely dumbass decisions. Like going on exercise and no one thought about food or water for a week. The desert is great without food or water. Blatantly ignoring CASEVACs for heat injuries despite a chief of army directive. Ive had to deal with multiple mental breakdowns from guys who have just had enough with the bullshit, where the conditioning breaks down and they lose faith in anyone in the chain of command. Suicide attempts where not uncommon in my last unit. They were swept under the rug. I would go and council these guys in metal asylums. No one cared yet they would never shutup about increasing diversity hires to the point that people lost the will to fight.

If GCCX is anything to go by you will have a ton of fun in Japan. That and soaplands, they sound awesome. A second language is always a good thing to have and maybe you'll help translate vidya for the rest of us plebs yes?

Hopefully I will my friend. I need to achieve this goal or I might just hang myself one day. My goal will be achieved one way or another. I'm too drunk so I'm going to sleep. おやすみ

Sleep tight, mate. I'm here most nights if you want to talk.