LOL @ Anita bread

ITT: We LOL @ Anita's failed attempt at removing boobs and butts from our vidya and also post examples of games released after her Tropes series that feature buxom broads that make our peepees go doing doing doing.

Sus thread.

Dubs thread it is then.

Go home Anita.

This thread should be deleted any minute now, check my numbers.

Dubs

Very nice.

assblasted Holla Forums feminists detected

I smell a Nigger Faggot.

(checked)

ebin

Anita didn't do anything wrong. If a developer has to fall back on selling sex to get people to play a game it must suck. Think about it.

A baby is too small it can't take an adult penis. This picture clearly demonstrates that too.

Are you trying to get me to masturbate with you? Cause its working.

Literary who?

Sure you only mean one, and not both.

That's gay

We'll see whose gay when I pound you raw.

That is really hot.

HEY GUYS IM BEING EPIC GUESS HOW EPIC IM GONNA BE??????!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!???? THATS RIGHT DUBS THOSE DOUBLES OF A NUMBER AND IM ROLLING FOR THEM THEY MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME

you should all die but check em before doing so

Are you going to be as epic as OP?

Anita Sarkeesian is a literal con artist who most likely doesn't even care or believe in the ridiculous garbage she spews in those videos. She lives off controversy and the attention you continue to give her sustains her phony career.

Guess I'll dump some dank maymay pictures while this is still on page 1 and I won't be effectively bumping it.

Got nothing to post right now

lol Are we still talking about that whore? That bitch lost fucking big time.

Shoulda known better that crackas can't play bakaball

Go back

woops haha didnt mean to reply that many times

Checked

So since OP's a faggot, did something happen with it? Was there some lulzy meltdown I'm completely oblivious of recently?

Not to my knowledge.
There may be something in the pipes though, considering how on-the-nose the OP is.

pottery

OH BABY.

Dubs of truth.

who?
the picture in the OP is clearly of a low-test Mexican boy, Anita is an odd name for a boy.

That George Lucas quote. I never noticed (((their))) rhyming until now. Mary Had a Little Lamb must've been zog programming.