Skyrim game fuct

Holla Forums

Fucking somebody help me. What happened to my character's head? I just loaded my game and it was like this. Even older saves are like this. I don't recall installing any mods lately. I've been playing it like this for the past few hours, but cannot handle it anymore. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Did you encounter a witch doctor?

Looks fine to me.

why did you install skyrim?

because i wanted to play it

Obviously because op wishes to be a girl and living his transgender fantasy in video games. Now after he trained to level 100 in skyrim as a girl he can painlessly cut off his dick in real life! Head shrinkage just symbolizes his intelligence.

you could play a better game

This is your brain on skyrim

Nice fucking trips faggot, now I have to tell you how to fix it.
Install race menu then look for a slider in the body section or whatever it was and find one for you head size.
Thank me by stop making threads like this, or at least tell us when you finally get bored of that shit game like how everyone else who plays it does.

"mods will fix it!!!!!!!!!!"

The only people that don't play Skyrim are black guys because they can on play fighting games and can't understand 3D games.

when did this place turn to cuckchan tech support?

Buy it again on the Switch and it'll fix itself automatically.

Has there been another exodus?

when the goons at cuckchan banned any discussion of neofag

When the dregs at cuckchan get banned they shit up this place until their ban expires.

There were mass bans of hundreds during the VGA after-party at Tommy's place.

She(male) got swole, that's all.
It happens once you reach a certain level.

It Just Works™

Nice trips and holy shit, this is fucking hilarious.

Stop generalizing and fearmongering over the slightest thing, you faggots.

Gee, I wonder who could be pretending to be whom in this post?

Just like Reddit, typical cuckchan.

WHO YA CALLIN PINHEAD?

That's not true, they also play NBA and NFL games.

Is resetera leaking?

Just another banning spree in cuckchan yesterday. They should be gone by the end of the week if we keep bullying them. Don't let any of these fags slide by without being called out on being newfag scum.

And thus, a new meme was born.

Nice OC user.
Remember to always make OC from shit threads like this. OC is the life force of an imageboard and it keeps the newfags away.

I dunno OP, looks like an improvement to me.

Why does that picture always make me happy?

Cause its a happy picture.

That loli makes my dick happy

Why is chen dancing?

Jollyjack is that you?

Because she's happy.

That's not chen, silly.

Get out.

Checked and saved

(checked)
/ara/ hentai art be like

Does the guy who drew the honk honk chen, draw pop team epic?

She looks like she's going to announce the Digimon Movie.

My sides

only like 3 people will get this joke. I approve

I get it.

Christ, I feel like I just had a 'Nam flashback thinking about that.

That was more fucked up than I thought it would be. Ku is still fucking perfect.

Get your meds, Todd. And get a grip on yourself. Nobody mentioned your height yet, so why are you frothing at the mouth already?

What's there to talk about?

Post the Kojima two-shot.

Here you go. Does anyone have the mspaint edit where Todd is carrying Kojima?

Do you have the mspaint edit where Todd is carrying Kojimbo?

That's Matt, Todd's twin brother. I was with them at that day and they were wearing the same clothes trying to troll people but todd's height betrayed him.
Here's the picture i took of todd that day.

It's admirable that you'd go to the lengths of editing that photo for Todd's sake, but we've all seen the real footage already.

Hay, geiz, OP here. You probably remember me from yesterday when I made this thread.

Anyway, I sorta got it fixed, but I am still not happy with the result as it still boils down to a net loss in the end.

Another user recommended that I download the ShowRaceMenu replacement. I did, and my characters head went back to normal, but she was still all fucked up. First pic is up-close of my Ruca when the fuckage first occurred. Second pic is what she looked like BEFORE it happened. Third pic is what she looks like now after I spent over an hour – and eventually giving up – trying to remake her previously cute waifu face. I would still date a girl that looks the way she does now after the makeover, but I still miss my Ruca the way she was. I spend many days getting her face just right and now all of that is gone.

So now I guess I am in the market for a new face/model altogether. Apparently, this new ShowRaceMenu supports loading presets. Anyone know of any good ones? I have basically just started this new playthrough, so it's the perfect time to move on to a new waifu and let Ruca exist in my memories.

plz kys