Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Electric Boogaloo

SJW's hate it, Polygon and Kotaku can't play it, let's talk about it and share suggestive art and caps.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bainbridgeyt/status/938893851867172870
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig3pyc967NY
archive.is/QjZMr
archive.is/uffML
web.archive.org/web/20171211184624/https://www.geek.com/games/xenoblade-chronicles-2-is-endless-epic-annoying-anime-1724346/
archive.is/fp3Xj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to fuck the bunny

There is no justice.

inb4 CENSORED REEEE

Thankfully the Treehouse wasn't allowed anywhere near it so the worst you'll deal with are a couple nonsensical name changes

whoops, meant the second half for

How did they translate this? Cat girl calls that guy "turtle head", which is how the Japanese write glans penis

From screenshots I've seen, they changed it to "one-eyed monster"

I guess that's accurate enough.

i need more vids of best-blade

Dumbasses not calling it Xenoboobs. Funnier.

That's actually a pretty clever translation.

If there isn't censorship, I might give this one a go.

Dickhead would have been closer.

touch the rabbit

Oh yeah, absolutely.
That's a totally accurate translation.

twitter.com/bainbridgeyt/status/938893851867172870
I can't make this as a gif as it's too big when kept at a good quality.

Well the idea is that she doesn't know the meaning of what she's saying, so that wouldn't work.

Also, enjoy a Pyra edit I found.

Why does she have her arm up her ass?

Electric Boogaloo? More like…
ELECTRIC GUTBUSTER

How's the crazy gnostic bullshit in this one? Or should I wait for Miiseeks to make a videro about it?

Because she's a gamergate puppet shitlord.

Should be Electra Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig3pyc967NY

We need Nia Yamero edits now

But how does it compare to XC1? Better or worse?

Why live?

Combat is faster and flows better.

Also, since this is a Xeno- game, I figure I should ask this here. Would anyone be interested in doing a Xenogears version of the GNU/Linux Interjection copypasta?

It looks to be a massive improvement character design wise to the first one, but is the lip syncing really that bad, or is it just the way the mp4 came out?

I just hope it isn't another JRPG were you "KILL KAMI" other than that I enjoy the story so far. The biblical backdrop is neat and creates for a pretty unique universe with all the /m/.

Lip sync is mediocre with jap dub, worse with bong dub. Still, not a huge complaint mind you.

It's pretty bad, but not enough to ruin the game really. If the game has any real issues my view is the frame rate, adaptive resolution which even docked is terrible(Torigoth in the rain blurry as fuck). And fast travel is too easy and has too many points. Also I would add too much yelling in battle. I know it's a thing in the Xeno games but at times it can get so bad I can't hear what they are calling out as it just becomes noise. Other than those things it's good.

That's Shin Megami Tensei, really. Xeno series always has God as a (mostly) neutral extra-dimensional entity. Separating that will from its cosmic power is what causes the man-made monstrosities that you have to kill.

any planned PC ports ?

Given that Nintendo basically own Monolith at this point I doubt it.

Pretty good

I love how /m/ it becomes in the later half.

Unless you emulate you ain't getting this.

Hahaha

I know this is bait, but my jimmies are still rustled.

Glad to hear it, that always comes off as edgy to me.

I'm hype.

That's not fair

Did people really like the gameplay of Xenoblade Chronicles X? I tired it on CEMU and it was just a dull MMO style lock on and watch the same fucking animation while you wait for a timer to go down.

We need a I love Emilia edit of Rex and Nia

It becomes really hype.

Touch the bunny

Too bad I won't be actually playing this game until sometime next year.

Very nice.

Haha, good one.

So is this shit worth a purchase or what? Will the pile of mechanics overwhelm my brain?

Do you like offline MMOs?

You mean it's barren and the NPCs are dead inside?

I'd say buy, the mechanics aren't overwhelming but they don't necessarily explain everything like they should.

What are the chances this becomes rare like the first game?

Are we talking about X or 2?

Looks good and everything, but the original Xenoblade had a mythical quality to it that's simply lacking in this. The setting was incredible, straight out of a creation myth. Story was straight up terminator and main character turned into jesus christ midway, with a phenomenal speech about giving up revenge.

Xenoblade 2 is just one like many, one may call it Tales of Xenoblade. Without its ancestor, it would have remained strictly a weeb only rpg.

It's not a Fucking Gamestop exclusive this time, chances are very low it will be rare.

I see why kotaku and the SJWs hate this.
What the hell is up the series visuals though? Wasn't the last game pretty detailed? The characters look chibi now.

It's selling the best of the series (well in Japan at least).

This might make me seem weeb, but is there a Japanese voice version?

Yes there is weeb just get it from the eshop for free

yep. free download

Well alright, I'll get it, but just in case, is there a refund policy?

I just spent 30 mins running around the shitty abandoned building next to the barrels and I can't find my way through to the abandoned factory, What am I doing wrong? Normally I would just go with it and explore more but the battle system of this game makes fighting trash mobs a giant pain in the ass.

Can you really feel the tits as they say?

It is a pain to refund from Nintendo. Have to ring them and they really don't like it. Best just watch a ton of vids to get a feel if you will like it or not.

Get it from Walmart I've seen people refund products a fucking lawnmower that Walmart has never sold just because they bitched enough

yo wtf

Least it doesn't show you everything twice like X's did. It ain't so bad in reality anyway.

XC2 has some of the finest anime titties gaming has seen in a long time. As usual the asses leave a bit to be desired, but watching Pyra run in those hot pants and seeing those cheeks bob up and down is delightful.

Not like you or I would know if it's accurate.

well, if you are fat, you can feel your own breasts

Once you know how to use it jesus can you do insane damage.

Has anyone found a way to farm that item that let's you move blades to other drivers yet?

I prefer xenoblade's art style

but that doesnt make any sense

360p in portable mode lol

So, it's a Shota with a harem of slutty anime girls running around doing standard JRPG nonsense?

God dammit, we're never getting a PC port are we? I don't want a switch.

I hope, because Morag keeps getting unique healers and Nia keeps getting tanks.
TFW I unlock the Cutie-Honey lookin' Blade but I'm out of Overdrives and she's on the wrong character.

that was smart

~ara ara~.

Is that sydsnap? She's fucking a Thai.

and of course in the comments

fug, i hope this at least will spam some vanilla doujins.

I heard there is free DLC where you get jap voices but English subs too.

are faggots trying to turn Pyra into a strong independent womyn?

got my first rare… could have been worse I suppose… I don't like him.

I really do love XC2. It's not perfect, the visuals are a let-down for sure, even though the art direction is pretty great, but the best part is that it's a) full of complicated systems that keep away normies and irritate journalists who can't dash jump in a sidescroller, and b) full of hot anime women that trigger feminists, and c), has a translation that isn't cucked to hell and keeps the dick jokes and fan service intact.
It's pretty much the perfect anti-CY game, and it came from Nintendo no less. I hope NoJ is paying attention and knows that this response to NoEs work is far greater than anything Treehouse shits out.

sounds about right.

Where can I see some SJW meltdowns?

We are fucking lucky NoE didn't cuck this game 7 different ways Sunday.

These morons can't understand fun.

Does this have original Japanese voice acting with just subs? Or do I have to put up with annoying english dubbing?

Read the thread it has free JP Audio.

I apologise for my retardation.

What I've noticed a bit more lately is some normalfags are enjoying games that actually make them learn how to be good at the game.

Hell, this voice acting is atrocious. Why does that petite catgirl sound like a 40 year old woman? Is the loli robot supposed to sound like she lacks emotion or sound like she has emotion, because she switches between the two randomly?

Hopefully with the Japanese voices I won't be able to tell whether or not the acting is bad.

Alright lads, I tried playing xenoblade chronicles x and when I left new los angeles, I dropped it because I was bored as fuck with the combat. Just standing there and waiting for combat to end whilst triggering abilities is really bad imo.
1. Does it get better in the first game or am I just playing anime skyrim?
2. Does the second game have a different combat system that's actually engaging?

So, if the first Xenoblade couldn't catch my attention, will this?

because its fun

I'd like to hear some examples of this. Honestly.

I want to fuck Pyra so bad.

nice reading comprehension

Haven't played the others but this one reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy XII, but there's little things to keep you more engaged. For instance, timing your skill to landing an attack with build your special meter faster, then there's a break system I'm still trying to figure out, and a party combo system on top of that that I haven't been able to pull of just yet. There's also weapon swapping system that keep things pretty interesting during combat.

I want to fuck her tits

Look at how normalfags react to when they hear a game is difficult, they have more drive to play it now this isn't all of them but I've been seeing it more.

It flows pretty well once you figure everything out.

Combat in 2 really opens up once you get multiple blades with different element types that can create combos that lock enemy abilities and give you an orb which you can then go in to a super combo and break the orb and extend the super combo and bascially fuck everything six ways from sunday especially if you manage to topple the enemy before going in to the super combo.
X had some decent combo setups but they weren't as clear-cut or consistent as they are in 2, and also the combat was pretty much all irrelevant by the end game because you could minmax potential and rape even the hardest monsters in the game in seconds

Some of the breaks late game are a literal gang rape session on enemies or bosses by the party.

I saw somebody say that at some point Rex can use all the Blades. Should I be giving them to the other drivers instead?

It depends your needs to be honest and what role you put the drivers in.

I'd like to know this too. I didn't know overdrives were a item i thought it was just something you could do so i tested it out by transferring a shit blade from Nia to Rex and then back to Nia and now that I'm on chapter 4 i only have 1 and don't want to use it.

He was my first rare too. I haven't used him much, i have like 10 rares now but still no KOS-MOS.

Is it worth to get a Switch for Xenoblade 2, BotW, MK8 and Mario Odyssey? I have heard good things about those games. What other games is Switch only?

your mom's pussy

Bayonetta 3

I'd wait till mid 2018 or later for a buy.

Two of those games are on the Wii U, which also means they're on PC. Odyssey is hot trash, it's such an easy game it's a joke.

Wait longer for a switch.

If money isn't an issue I'd buy a switch now if i were you. With the games you listed alone you can easily get 700+ hours of gameplay.

Those aren't good games, stop pretending.

Just found somebody online saying that Overdrives drop from lvl 100+ content, I assume he means enemies.

I think it's worth it. On top of the usual Nintendo first party games there is a whole bunch of eShop indie shit that are just a perfect fit for the Switch.

Easier than Galaxy? Even if i want to get everything? I heard it is more open than the mostly linear Galaxy and Galaxy 1 and 2 did have a few stages where you will likely die the first time (most of that are bonus stages) Dont Odyssey have semi hard bonus stages?

Someone said this in the other switch thread and I will parrot it here

I'm not a furry, but damn that bunny is thicc.

Yes. Check points around every corner so on the off chance you do die you're pretty much exactly next to where you died. Of course when you die you keep all the collectables you found so you essentially lose nothing when you die, no lose of progress at all besides a few gold coins which they throw at you like crazy. You can refill your heart's every couple of feet so unless you're a god damn retard you should never die from taking damage. The game's a fucking joke.

I mean Jesus the only game I can think of that's nearly as unrewarding and unpunishing as Odyssey is something god awful like Fable 2.

That is kinda sad. Mario 64 is not a hard game by any means but when you 100% it for the first time you will die several times because there are a few semi hard spots. Same for what i have heard with sunshine (never played that) and SMG1 and SMG2 that also had a few hard places. Do Odyssey have none of that?

But that was the only good game in the series.

Why won't nintendo ban this pedoshit?

Ain't nothing wrong with a little fur on the tongue.

The actual gameplay involves paying attention to timing of your abilities, I only look at the center of the screen if I need to position myself better or to pick up a health potion.

One job.

The battle chatter issue evens out once you get the affinities that let you use abilities at the start of battle and you start setting up chain attacks. Until then every party member blows their load 20 seconds into a fight screaming the whole time.

Don't listen to that flaming faggot, he's just shitposting. Either he hasn't actually played the game or he rushed the story with the absolute minimum stars needed and then quit. It gets harder after the "story" ends.

Regardless, the JP version has some talent behind it and its pretty good. I don't hate the English dub but I sure don't like it either. I understand enough Japanese to follow the story fairly well and notice parts of the localized script that bug me. But the disconnect between the original audio and subtitles doesn't actually bother me as much as I thought it would.

Yea that is what i expected myself. story minimum stars runs are easy but after you beat the final story boss the extra stages are harder. In Galaxy i died a bit at the 3 bonus stages and in those stars where you need to beat most of the stage without getting hit once (fireproof i think it was called, ages since i played)

Calling him a snake only works if he's a liar or deceitful. Calling him a monster just requires him to be a shitty person. Unless the guy actually is a liar, your idea is much worse because it sacrifices the context.

I need more journo salt. This is delicious.

There's nothing "basically" about it, Monolith has been a nearly fully owned (90+% shares) Nintendo subsidiary for a decade now

Tasteless contrarian faggot detected

All these cute as fuck specific blade sidequests

Do you really fucking enjoy sending her sorry ass to the same missions dozens of time every ten minutes, having to listen to her lines as she's sent, re-choosing her team every single time? The cutscenes so far were cute, but if I wasn't so far into it, I'd have dropped that shit.

No.

the merc missions are barely 10 minutes long, I don't even notice them when they're complete since they're over so fast.

Exactly, you'll have to send her on them like 100 times.

its only 15 you nigger, and the short merc time is great since I have rare blades who have affinity unlocks for goin on merc missions. And you'll get to see your loli get fucked

Are we talking 5th affinity tree? Because that's what I meant. She's not getting 5k fans after 15 escapades, unless I'm doing it wrong.

her name's homura, fuck off with your cuck names

I bet you call Phoenix Wright Ryuuichi Naruhodou

is galatea supposed to be mayneth or something
also was that voice supposed to be shulk
**also also, what happened to the third aegis?
did it become alvis**

1-800-COME-ON-NOW

Can't stand these fucking tumblr faggots. XD

i can smell the numale from this image

fake news

I only bought this game because my idiot brother already has a switch

shit gameplay combined with shitty super-generic anime designs

shit post combined with shitty complaints about designs in a game with Dahlia that also has weird spacing

smh tbh fam

shameful, user.

I find BotW super boring, its ok for 30 minutes or so but after that gets very repetitive very fast.
If it wasnt a Zelda game it would have fade into obscurity by now.

I want the bird. I keep not getting the bird.

I have a switch and I like anime but I dont play many JRPGs, is this shit good?

I ended up with KOS-MOS as my second rare, after the fatty heals man

Dagas' quest is fucking hilarious, and more than fucking worth to finish. If you have him, do it as soon as possible. I wonder if all rare blades get such huge, hidden rewards, but probably not, he's the only one who only needs 3.8k for last thing. After maxing him, he gets a new tree of abilities, goes back to affinity 1, gets mineralogy, nopon wisdom and ancient wisdom. All percentages on his affinity rewards are way higher, so he was only pretending to be shit tier

They did that in the german translation.

Finally found the fucking key to the shrine above the argentum trade guild, you get it from a quest reward. But guess what, it leads to a new quest to find two secret items in the game with no leads.
I kinda want this world to die a painful extended death

He maybe was a king, he had to know how to deal with kikes. Fits perfectly. He now also talks differently when unlocking affinity stuff and doesn't take twice as long as other blades to switch to. He has 3 aux core spots

The guy took it down pretty quick after another site debunked it and called him out. No idea if he put it back up, nor do I care to look.

Is he assuming non-SJWs are shitting on this?
What a cuck.

Better not show them the Monster Girl Encyclopedia then, because that might melt their faces off.

archive.is/QjZMr
No he didn't.

Is this a bad image, or is this woman's torso totally fucked?

Her everything is fucked because she's got rabbit feet.

He must have put it back up then. It was gone for quite a bit after the angrygamer article came out.

Still trying to verify this but can't find anything. At this point I'm considering making a twitter or something just to ask Nintendo or Monolith. Is the guide out? You'd think something like this would be in there.

I hope archiveless kids follow your example, user-kun.

yeah nah, tumblr ain't RPG fans

also, is it just me, or i cant see most of the damn pics in the blog post?
archive.is/uffML
here is another version, but now i cant see the damn tweeter posts

Seems appropriate for a bunny character to be highly sexualized. Rabbits have sex continuously throughout their mating season. Females ovulate following vaginal stimulation. They are always fertile.

so its always mating season?

Here, maybe you'll like this design better.

A snout is a protrusion that changes the facial structure, but it still is abominable either way.

Fun fact, Disney removed this scene and song from later versions of the movie claiming it was boring and didn't fit the tone of the rest of the film.

Is there an option to use the original voices, but have the subs/game text, in English?

There is no option to change to Japanese subtitles so yes. It's English subs only. Only choice is subs on or off.

You mean dubs?
I'm asking if you can have the audio be Japanese, but the subs being English.

read the fucking thread.

Alright so, what's the point in using favorite items in the Pouch?
I get that each one has it's own effect and that alone is a good reason to use them but why pick the specific objects that someone likes?

For instance, Poppi loves musical instruments and specifically the Roly-Poly Maraccas (cheapest ones for sale). However, there's other instruments with a better effect or even other items I could use instead. So why go for that one instead?
I get that maybe it could build up Trust faster but since Drivers have it as well, I really have no idea what's the effect of pandering to your party.

Other than hearing the catgirl being really happy you gave her a fish, I suppose.

Shit, didn't mean to quote.

Also, is there any place where we can check the possible combos we can do with the elements?
It's a bit tiresome to start a combo with the wrong character only to find out you're missing an element to finish it and you'll need to start a combo with someone else instead.
Also, how exactly does the level for triggering actions work for your companions? Do they have their own counter going up or is it always based on yours? Meaning, you're better off playing with a character that can quickly build up charges so your party can spam combos?

I'm not sure if this image is accurate

pretty useless, doesn't even have the combo effects listed after hitting rank 3

Try to roll for Rex to get the kinds of weapons you really want for him and then just leave him be. In all honesty you could leave Rex with Pyra/Wulfric/Roc and be pretty much set until you reach that point. Might be good to try to get one more rare on the side too.

I spent most of my cores trying to get other rares for the latter 2 drivers so I could get a setup where I don't need to use Tora.

Yeah it is most likely that Alvis was the third Aegis. I wouldn't be surprised if Alvis and the Monado is the rare blade getting added in the season pass.
You're right about Galea, she's Mayneth before Klaus fucked the world. The other scientist who sounded like Shulk is Klaus, no relation between him and Shulk actually.
The scenario presented at the end there is that Klaus is trapped exsisting in two dimensions as two different entities, Klaus as himself in Alrest, and as Zanza off over in the Bionis, the reason he tells Logos to not waste his time trying to kill him is because he is aware that Shulk is coming in Zanza's world to kill him, which in turn will kill Klaus because they are the same singular person. So the big reveal is that both Xenoblade 1 and 2 are happening at the same time just in different dimensions, and Klaus is watching both stories unfold.

Or the third Aegis might lead into the 3rd game for all we know

Pyras VA is good imo, its not god tier granted but its above mediocre.
HOWEVER
Tora sounds like a BAD Teddie rip off and Nia is FUCKING WELSH?!?!
Please don't tell me there are characters with Scottish and Irish accents as well…

nice cuckchan webm

Yep most of the English cast is UK.

Fuck off, cunt.

I would have thought they would just keep the cast to England not the other places too.
I'm English and cant stand the Welsh, Scottish or Irish accents so I feel really sorry for you foreigners who have to put up with this shit.
also which characters are voiced UK but not England

The word comfy gets thrown around a lot but if you like exploring and doing over-the-top anime things then you will find this game enjoyable.

for shame
I agree Pyra does a good job though. You can actually hear her smile in her happy lines, it sounds like she's actually having fun.

I ain't trying to agree with the SJWs here but this pg-13 anime cockteasing/furry shit does absolutely nothing for me. Do you at least get some mechs like in xenogears/xenoblade x?

you must be deaf

A combination of both, but mostly the first.

The SJW writer, attempting to make the game look bad/farm outrage, intentionally shoved the character into a corner and moved the camera around to try and glitch her out and make her anatomy look as wonky as possible before taking a screenshot. To be fair, she does have very… extreme anatomy, but it is in no way bad looking. He was called on his bullshit and deleted the article, but archive is eternal.

It's also demonstrably false that "RPG Fans" hate the design. It's whiny SJWs who are throwing impotent hissy fits about the game daring to cater to gamers instead of them. It's encouraging to think Nintendo may actually have learned something.

(May Tokyo Mirage Sessions get an uncensored re-release on the Switch, with the cover art being a picture of Tsubasa in her bikini leaning forward with a speech balloon saying "I'm 16!")

I don't have him, but the wife does. (We're taking turns. The wait is agonizing.)

How do you start Dagas' character quest, then?

You misunderstood what I mean by "bad image". I was referring to the angle and shit, because it makes her look like she's got her gut sticking out at this awkward angle, but she's also pushing her ass upwards. Is it just the image, or is her anatomy actually that fucked up?

It'll say by the time you can access it. It was one of the ???, probably related to his final Cavalier. Mor Ardain bridge at afternoon. I bet you have to do all his affinity thingies to access the real reward, but it's easy as it's all natural except for insect kills. You probably won't be able to finish that before chapter 7/8, especially since IIRC some opponents he has to beat up for certain affinities are only there, and I remember you have to get his Heart to Heart after the Inn talk. It showed me to sleep with him in Argentum at chapter 5, but he won't talk to you before 6th. Anyway, his affinities say everything, except for revealing the hidden reward.

I don't like the character designs more in this one. In fact I feel like the excessive Moe pandering is a de-evolution of designs in Xeno games. I can overlook it because I generally like weeb shit, the game is fun, and qt3.14 pies everywhere but I hope they rectify this in the future.

Name one Mario game that actually does this.

I've heard some pretty petite girls with some very robust voices in my day.

A you fucking kidding me? Only niggers say this shit.

When she looks like that I only have one thing on my mind.

You better be making white babies, fucker

fuck off normalfag

You mean two things?

tumblr =/= "rpg fans" this nigger doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

also
i recognize this name from somewhere but i can't quite put a finger on it. who is this faggot anyway?

Goony beardman. They're all pretty much identical anyway.

Bunnies are meant for breeding user.

more pathetic than usual.

that is fucking beautiful.

But I like her with and without the snout. Turbo tits a-best anyways.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it isn't that guy from some thread who got a Mudslime pregnant. I wonder if he converted, even though he claimed her parents are lax I don't believe that shit.

kill yourself furfag

The desgin works better this way to be honest.

Why do I feel like this argument always seems to be between furries wanting to pretend they aren't for the sake of turning monsterfags into furries and the guys who like centaurs that don't want to admit to fapping to a horse?

It's just furfags who want monsterfags to be as hated as they are.

Cause /monster/ likes to act very high and mighty about a fetish, and also (rightfully) tries to distance themselves from furries as much as possible. This leads to shitposting wars.

Someone described this game's story as a loveletter to all waifufags around in another thread, is this true?

More like furries flip a shit when someone posts monstergirls because monstergirls are more accepted than furfags. Furfags are also filthy commies.

look at this monster shitter screech. kek.

b..b.uh…but catgirls are kawaii

No, I know what you mean. And yes, it's a bad image. The guy writing the article intentionally took a screenshot from a bad angle and with her anatomy warped because of a glitch. Her gut does not normally do that. She does not normally stand like that. Her ass is normally sticking out a bit, but not up.

The other, high-angle shot is from her intro and just a weird-looking frame.

this is what I mean. You're like the lolifags, as soon as someone dare make fun of you the thread will be destroyed in a hell fire of shitposting.

Any non human fetish is fucking disgusting and heretical
Vanilla is still the uncontested True Patrician Fetish™

Same shit happens when you furfags are mocked. I wouldn't be surprised if you scream fursecution like all the others.

No other fetishists get as uppity as you niggers. The footfags, furfags, ryonafags, gays, etc. all take their lumps and can enjoy some bantz, but you niggers always try to take the high ground and that's why people shitpost at you.

no arguments here friend, i just came for the salt and boy did i get it. /monstershits/ are so predictably easy to bait.

Nope, wife's blonde and blue-eyed.

Working on it! We just occasionally taking breaks to play video games and/or work.

Thanks very much for the advice, I'll pass it along. She's got everything unlocked but his final ring, and she just needs a bit more affinity to open that up. I think she's Chapter 7ish, so she should be able to do it soon. Thanks!

The Truth is in this post

You should know that's objectively wrong faggot. Bronies and Furries are so much worse.

I've never com across a furfag or brony on this website that has ever tried to take the high ground. Every one has either been ashamed of it or just been shitposting.

Why must faggots shit up a good thread?

Jin and Malos boss fight is pretty good that chapter

blame

retards, the lot of you

Well to be fair the /pone/ horsefuckers keep to themselves most of the time, but the furry shitposters are incredibly fucking annoying.

it doesnt work like that nigger.

there's a literal furry blade that isn't edited too.

No, you are just as much to blame.

There's a loli thread on /a/, and any and all attempt at banter gets deleted and warrants you a 24h ban. It's both amusing and worrying, since it kind of implies they are that serious about that degenerate fetish

Dude, I haven't seen a real brony in like two years at this point. And I regularly listen to a podast formed by ex-bronies. And the only time I see obnoxious furfags is in the Digimon/Gay Community thread. I see way too many monsterfags getting upset over shit. It's probably just one guy who's really easily baited now that I think about it.

any bantz on /a/ gets nuked.

Well OP, looks like this thread turned to shit real quick; time to gas this place with no survivors.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Okay then you should probably start compiling a curated bookshelf for your young ones to read from. Keep their noses in books and away from the tube. They should only be going to the tv for vidya, under your supervision.

To play devils advocate, this thread is already past bump limit. And, both furfaggots and monsterfags get rumprustled so easily. Almost as if they have internalized shame for thier sick fetishes.
It's perfectly natural. Xenophilia is heresy

oh please, it was already going on hours ago before I made the meme, faggot. Are you new?

Seriously, it's so sad that even cuckchan has a better track history of allowing discussions than 8/a/
enphasis on history

No problem, you're welcome. His new ring will need 7k to finish by the way. I thought he's the least Trust needy of all, but he's actually the most. Unless others have similar stuff, that is.

No it fucking isn't?

whatever then, let's just go at it.

A few people saying "furry begone" does not a derail make.

i.e irrelevant because it's cuckchan and even more no-fun-allowed than 8/a/

Both cuckchan and Holla Forums's /a/s are liquid ass but for different reasons.

How many of you fags reach chapter 7?

Oh, my mistake!
Regardless, your whining is baseless and only makes furfags/monsterfags look worse.

The best times I had on cuck/a/ was in 07 watching code gayass, seed, and gurren lagann live with /a/nons and shitposting with live screencaps. Those were the days, when shit was fast and loose.
Anyone remember the name of the streaming site that some faggot hosted that was connected to his cable box? I remember each channel was a seperate feed
Offtopic

I'm at 8th chapter right now. Middle, probably, but considering they're getting shorter and shorter, might be reaching it's end. By the way how do some fags here not know what the post bump limit is? Invasion of furfags from outer space?

Yeah, but where can I shitpostabout anime and have a laugh for the sake of it without having to worry about some user's hurt feelings. On a chan, for god's sake, I now have to police my posts. The world has gone mad and I want out!

Nah. your fetish is also shit

I agree with you, but come on nigger.

Not me, Chapter 2, got it a day or so ago haven't been playing full time. How long does this game look like so far? Does anyone think they're going to patch the retarded dynamic resolution ASS, soon?

Do you know how IDs work? I never spoke about furries or monsterfags. I hope you're just tired or something.

Why would anyone ejaculate on a nigger?

You could always create a new anime board, with blackjack and hookers. It'll die eventually because everyone's stuck in a fucking rut with board names and purposes, but there it is. Maybe shitpost about anime on Holla Forums, if you can stand that nutsucker dysnomia.

What? The discussion has fanned two, I also used to visit (and sometimes still drop by) 55chan, but I'm a HUE so there's that. I understand that many others were utter shit, if that's what you mean

I am tired; sorry about that one, nigger.

imageboards are becoming more popular.
welcome to hell, it's just gonna get worse.

neck yourself nigger

It looks like the game with all the side quest will be 100+ hours.

shoot, i messed up the post.
meant: imageboards are becoming popular among normalfags

The wife's just barely in Chapter 7, but I don't know what's going on because she always pauses the game if its a cutscene whenever I enter the room so I don't get spoiled. I'm still way back in Chapter Five.

Despite the slow progress, it's pretty fun to be playing the game "with" someone else in this way, since we can talk about the story, and compare cutscenes (she's playing it in English, I've got it set to Japanese.) And to be jealous of each other's blades, since we mostly have entirely different Rares so far. She's very envious of me having Boreas, who's fantastic, but on the other hand she has Kos-mos and I don't. Oh, and I also bought Sheba already, because one of the reasons I'm behind is that I spend way too much time salvaging.

(Tip for those who don't already know: if you bought the Inherited Core Crystal, you should go back and talk to the guy who sold it to you with her in your party. It's worth it.)

I've spent hours just killing the unique bosses trying to farm xp or rare cores.

I'm too lazy to buff him up with his affinity quests, I think he dropped on Zeke or the 4th and they won't benefit much anyway.

Whoever drew this did virtually no homework.

But that's how she probably looks, in a clothless form of this kind? She doesn't have such overt cat features.

Did you come to the right thread?

He just mistook her with Dromarch apparently. Happens to the best of us.

Have you bothered to take a close look at the Gormotti in Torigath? They have furry feet and somewhat furry hands with longer nails.
Am I just retarded and her form is later revealed to be different?

Also Nia is a bit thicker than that around the waist.

Here. Slight spoilers, but a very good shot of her body

Stop making me interested in this game, I don't want a Switch yet.

Please, for the love of god, wait. There are virtually NOGAEMS for the nintendo Shield. Most are ports or rehashes. Wait until this time next year, and see what has been announced. If you are the type of person who wants a good library to start with before making the investment, id say 2019 holiday.
Dont fall for the meme
I did with the WiiU. You will get burned

Was that her foot at 1:43? Is it like the Gormotti lolis? Are young Gormotti more catlike? Is Nia a halfbreed? Can a human into a Gormotti?

Honestly this just raises more questions. Thanks for this. I was wrong about her hands though.

I am going to wait, especially since I am not really interested in first-party Nintendo games. I did the same thing with the Wii U, I was thinking of getting one, but never did because it only had a few games I was interested in and most of the were censored.

Damn, that's a good idea. I've gotten pretty good at overkilling the story bosses to get rare cores, but I hadn't thought of going back and desecrating the gravestones now that I finally understand how chain attacks work. I know what I gotta do when I finally get another turn at the game.

Shame … but that's what Overdrives are for, I suppose. I already find him great just because he's a lot less squishy than most of my healers, and I was instantly able to power him up a lot just by rapid cycling food through my pouch. (Unlike Dahlia, whose affinity has been stuck at 2 forever because to get to level 3 requires "???").

Plus they make for good practice in learning elemental break.

The correct response to this would have been ignoring that poster or responding with more lewds of the characters that triggered him.

You furfags already ruin the Digimon/Pokemon threads. Fuck off.

If only there were some sort of hide function, oh wait

please post the whole pic, user-kun.

she is best kemono.

>>>/out/

Ignoring cancer isnt helping. Turning a blind eye to astroturfers and furfaggots/monsterfags is only allowing it to fester. Tolerance was never an option for them, nor ignorance of thier shitting up threads.

What was Nia so embarrassed about? Does she have a Benis?

Sssshhh, its spoiler territory.
See the Nia gets NTR'ed image earlier in the thread for your answer

What if you wanna fuck the switch dog, not because it's a dog, but because it's a robot fucktoy?

Simple…

Recently got the girl and not only is she a furry but she's also fucking retarded. Least they got something right.

SJWs will always hate the Japanese. The Jew Fears the Samurai.

Provided Platinum doesn't pull a Scalebound

but can you get Mary Magdalene now?

The secret area in uraya is comfy as fuck

I think it may be the only secret area I've found so far, I'm not sure if i found one in Gormott as i wasn't paying attention to the new location prompt.

One in gormott is the tree hollow at the top of the huge one surrounded by those bird people. Found one more in Mor Ardain which is a comfy hotsprings. they're pretty good since the harvest spots seem to have higher droprates for rares

Is the fast travel point for it Dawnview Grotto?
Also i just spent a legendary core, 6 rare cores and about twenty commons on my 529 luck Zeke and no rare blade. I have 12 summonable rare blades and 24 total. I really hate this system of making rare blades harder to get the more you have. I hope they patch it and just make it set rate for each core tier.

I've done the same thing several times and every single time i regret doing so almost instantly. It's not even funny how bad the dub is. I can only think of two characters who have decent actors those being Zeke and Brighid, gramps is hit and miss but he's a lot better than most of the cast.

web.archive.org/web/20171211184624/https://www.geek.com/games/xenoblade-chronicles-2-is-endless-epic-annoying-anime-1724346/

archive.is/fp3Xj

Pyra's is good. The ethnic accents ruin most of the others though.

More like goon, am I right?

No. I do like her voice i think it is lovely but she is a terrible voice actor and her voice does not match Homura at all.

Why are sites that pretend to be geeky generally the most normalfag?

Morag is a cute.

Nia is still the worst, shes the main reason I swapped in the first place. welsh is an ugly accent in the first place but her acting and emotion makes it grating

English Bana is outstanding too. Morag is decent and Nia is an acquired taste. All lolis and shotas sound way too old

Morag is best girl.

That's an everpresent issue found in all English dubs, ever. Western women couldn't sound cute and young to save their lives.

They don't like body diversity?

Dahlia wears nothing and has boobs the size of two nigger-size watermelons and Morag is even flatter than Nia so it's ultra-diverse, but then it could be an illusion given by her uniform.

its kemono you fucking gayin!

Please spoonfeed me some sauce on that pic user, this unzips my dick.

Boku no shitty show. Seriously, don't bother.

She is the worst, the moment i heard that granny voicing the lovely loli i knew i had to switch to jap.

I haven't listened to anything involving him but I'll give a few of his scenes a listen.

Yes she is, i hope we get some costumes in the dlc and hopefully some more revealing clothing is an option for the lovely lady.

Morag is obviously a dude pretending to be a girl, there's even 3 heart to hearts I know about where people thinks shes a dude