Hello

I am a game that has been completly forgotten by everyone just a few months after release.

Why didn't you like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/574760/Starship_Theory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this like SS13?

I have been described as FTL meets Rimworld.

Is it the dark soul of it's genre, too?

You have never heard of me, have you, user?
Sigh …

Did I ever have a chance?

Did you even do anything to get your game known?

5 months ago a lot of Youtubers did videos about me.

But now? If you sort me by month on Youtube, I can't even fill up the first page.

looks like derivative pixelshit, shill your game elsewhere

Never heard of your game.
You should promote it.

I was promoted.

Look on Youtube. Lots of videos were made about me, but then they just stoppped …

If you posted a webm instead of LARPing and telling people to look up fucking jewtubers playing your game this thread might actually be worthwile

so it's rimworld in space, and as such is a survival game and resource manager

why are you roleplaying as your game?
seems like a good excuse to shill lesser known games

But user, I don't get paid for this, so look it up yourself.
You don't like me anyway.

I'm awesome, right? So why am I not more popular?

I have no pride and i must shill

that had some decent coverage if I recall correctly

They're youtubers. They go quickly on to the next big or hip thing to keep their ADD viewers. You can't really count on them to promote it unless your game is meme-filled or FOTM. Maybe go to AGDG for help on how to promote your game.

nice. I haven't had enough time to get into them but they really have hooked me in so far.

I gazed upon your eyes and I knew you were my nigger

But seriously. Go on youtube. Sort by "this month".

A fucking genderless kid and some other unknown youtubers with sub 100 subscribers are playing me right now.
Rimworld is still being played. Project Zomboid is still being played, etc.
Why didn't I make the cut?

Because ur a faget that doesn't provide magnet links while shilling.

Also
FUCKING WILD GUNS
WHY IS IT THT NOBODY TOLD ME
FUUUUUUCK THIS BARELY SOLD

sorry but giga wrecker and dungeons and darkness didn't appeal to me. Kamui is the shit though

It's because of the artstyle, faggot.

I am not going to do the work for you so you can just steal me, user.

Isn't that game is so fucking early access, that only arena mode is available with random battles?

whats wrong with the art style? pixelshit games still sell

yeah, but I do have a soft spot for anything remotely resembling a tactics game

Warning to anyone that plays Monolith to turn off UI flickering because it will fuck up your display if you play for any length of time.

Judging by your LARPing autism, coupled with your apparent belief that the kind of "people" who'd use "Youtube" would be willing to support a small, indie game, I'd say that you yourself are the underlying cause of your game not doing well. If the decisions you made when making the game are of the same standards as the decisions you've made when posting here, I doubt your game is any good.

This doesn't hurt me, because you never played me like everyone else here.

IDK man.
Maybe it's because your audience is still playing RimWorld.

It's simple. We kill the Tynan. xD

And now I know not to.

Looks like a lot of people are disappointed in you dropping the game with no update for months.

store.steampowered.com/app/574760/Starship_Theory/

I could have given you unending pleasure, but now you will never know what's that like.

Well maybe more people should have FUCKING PLAYED ME THEN!

Way to expensive. Should be 0.99 - 5$

It isn't?

Talking about artstyle

No, it's a Cabal shooter. Light gun shooters are actually controlled using light guns and only let you control a crosshair on the screen. Cabal shooters like Cabal, Wild Guns, Omega Boost and Sin & Punishment also have you control the character on the screen and the crosshair simultaneously (though Sin & Punishment: Star Successor lets you control the crosshair using the Wiimote and is more of an edge case). You also have to dodge shit manually. Moreover you can only control the crosshair in Wild Guns (Reloaded) using the keyboard/controller d-pad because being able to mouse aim everywhere instantly would break the game.

sometimes I would like to slap some sense on the art direction guy

Disgusting.

You were lucky enough to have idiots give you money before you even finished making the game, and you still have enough audacity to complain about people not playing your abandoned project? You don't deserve that "mixed" rating.

Shut the fuck up and buy me you "mixed" race amerimutt.
I don 't need updates. I have already achieved perfection.

:^)

So are you actually the dev or what?

You'd think if I was the dev I might log into my steam account to not make it seem like i shit into the face of my customers instead of shilling my game 5 months after it got any coverage anywhere on this puppy-sex cardgame gambling site?

Here's another hidden gem called "Curious Expedition". Gameplay-wise better than expeditions vikings game.

I convered it up like "I" am convering up my existance from my customers.

Aight, you never know. Would've shared my flawless spiritual insight into why the game might've fallen off the face of the earth, but oh well.

Rimworld in space.

Looks like an even more basic version of Cosmoteer.

Oh please. You never ever played the game, user.

Well sure, I never played the game up until just a few moments ago, but there are a number of issues right off the bat.
I will admit though, that immediately the tiny things like choices of colors for really really specific things and UI and especially choice for UI noises are nice things, though in the end it's mostly just candy.

You are a pirating piece of shit.

This is the dark souls of threads

Beggars can't be choosers, etc.

Wasn't there some pixel game that did exactly the same thing as OP's game? I don't even know who is copying from who at this point.