Games that names you can't remember

Help me out Holla Forums I remember an educational game about exploring an universe in a spaceship or it might actually have been that you are in a submarine and are exploring underwater stopping at different places I don't remember in which you were supposed to help some creatures by solving puzzles as well as having some side activities like the ability of exploring the planet you are on and gather something like artifacts or something. I remember it having early 3D graphics and you working with some kind of small creatures. Can't for the love of God remember much else.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w03ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No idea, but the concept of a submarine that submerges and flies between space/planet is surreal as fuck and a cool

I remember there being a submarine or something like that but that might be because you were able to explore a water planet and find something like an artifact that you could later view in a museum of sorts. You could kind of explore your base/ship/whatever the fuck it was.

You're really bad at this.

It might have been early 2000's but I don't remember and I played it on PC, sorry for that.

Also I think you actually walked around the spaceship/main location kind of like in myst but I don't remember too well.

TFTD

It was for the PS1 where you played as a ninja fighting other ninjas, and there was a golden crab under a waterfall…

That actually might have been the case now when I think about it. I remember some sort of 3D cutscene of a submarine going into water, can't remember much more.

give us some more information nigger. Was it 3D? 2D? Sidescrolling? RPG?

It was NINJA shadow of darkness, 3 seconds of google was more helpful than you cucks.

Excuse me for not reading your mind and knowing about what ninja game you were talking about retard

It was for ps2 circa 2004, and it was a 3rd person rpg/action adventure where you had a female protagonist, and even had the ability to use a dragon as a combat mount. I only played it on a demo disk that came with Play Station magazine.

Drakan

Nice, I only have one more. It was for the ps2 around the same time, came on a PlayStation magazine demo disk, and it was a 3rd person action adventure where the protagonist had red hair, and used a metallic yo-yo as a weapon.

Hard mode

Robot Alchemic Drive

That or Remote Control Dandy

Damn, I spent days trying to find its name.

Here's one that has been driving me nuts

I remember playing this PS1 racing game at a friend's house when I was a kid. I don't remember much about it other than it had a very grungy atmosphere and there were special powers you could use to attack other racers. I remember one was you could summon some kind of storm attack

Twisted Metal?

I remember my computer came with this really weird 3d demo program. I remember it had 2 levels, but I only remember the one with a bees nest. It might have been in a baseball field.

I don't think it's twisted metal, I remember racing, not arena battles

I should add it was either 95,98 or xp.

Games whose names you can't remember.

Right, shouldn't have made such a dumb mistake.

(checked)

Pic related is roughly what the PC looked like. I think it was more humanoid shaped and had more red-colored flair.

It can't be outer wilds, can it?
There was this game from the 90's called Toto or something like that too.

There was some PC game I had when I was younger. I think it took place in a rural area, think it was a farm, but it was full of minigames. I've been unable to find any hints of it's existence since then, but I remember it had a pinball-esque game that when you lost it would say "too bad, so sad, you're all out of balls". That and a scenic backdrop are the only things I remember about it, and I've been dying to remember what it was. I was so desperate to remember it that I even went to reddit about it and got nothing in return. It's like a chapter of my life is missing.

sounds like a version of math blaster in the late 90s, probably around 1998ish

Ok, I've been trying to think of the name of this game for a while. It was the mid 90s (I think) and on the NES. It was about time travel, and the first level you help out sherlock Holmes with something. Then you go to Egypt, and I never got past that because I was like 7 and I was bad at games I still am.

I remember playing this game way back at 2003 or maybe 2004.

My best bet is that it came around the 2000 or maybe around 2002.

I vaguely remember a 3D shooter where you played as some sort of anime girl on a bike. You would go around in some sort of spaceship or underground base blowing shit up. There were powerups and most if not all enemies were robots. That's all I can recall.

*hoverbike
Should've been a bit more specific. It was more or less high-tech. I think the girl (girls?) had some sort of cyber-visor on. There were some sci-fi weapons like plasma cannons and lasers along with conventional machine guns and the like.

No, it wasn't that the puzzles mostly involved dragging and choosing stuff, they were done on land, there was no failure state as much as I remember.

I have two I can't remember, the first was a very early DOS game it was a platformer, I think the protag had a laser gun that had limited ammo, it had a hub world either on the moon or an asteroid and i'm pretty surer it had no music and only used the PC speaker.
The second was a submarine game with an open world it had live action cut scenes and I remember your sub had a magnet type device on it and you had to drag back minerals and giant gold fish to your base.

First one sounds like one of the Commander Keen games.

Zoda's Revenge, Star Tropics II

If the first one isn't Commander Keen, it might be Crystal Caves. Your second one sounds like Sub Culture.

Go back to cuckchan you retarded 3 year old.

Pod?

That wasn't on the PS1

Right now the contenders I'm having are more obscure ones barely anyone played like interstate 82. I'll have to check them out

Some game for the original DS that starred a boy and a girl trapped on a tropical island. I remember its trailer from a Nintendo Power promotional DVD for Twilight Princess. I think the same DVD also had a promotional trailer for a Nightmare Before Christmas game on GBA.

i could have sworn i played that on the ps1 but after a quick google search i found out i was wrong

Did you even try using Google?

No, I just let people like you find the answers for me. Thank you.

If you're not like the people here fuck off back to your shithole.

I remember a really old game where it was like a medieval festival and you were supposed to solve puzzles to acquire something. Most vividly i remember a crystal cave where you match the colors of the crystals. Must have been a really early 2000 pc game, one you would get from a pc store.

When I was like 6, my dad borrowed a PC game from the library which I had no idea how to play.

It was an isometric viewpoint (RPG I would assume) sci-fi game. The enemies were either cyborgs or aliens of some kind.

You pick 1 of 3 characters to play, a man, a woman or a cyborg/alien guy. All I remember is one part of a line the male character said;
"…Ignorance is bliss; their ignorance, my bliss."

Literally all I remember.
Maybe if i find out the name i can stop wondering about it every other week..

Not so much a game but game footage.
Theres some video ive been dying to find of some guy who apparently ran a simulator game for so long that the apocalypse happened in the game, or the resources or some shit all got wiped out or something happened but it was p interesting.

the game was isometric and looked pretty old.

>first person RPG/acshun-adventure(?) game with free movement but no mouseaim I think

Those are it.

Harbinger.

Might be that one Civ 3 game that a guy had running for a long time. It was a reddit post and it even made mainstream news. Here's the link.
archive.is/w03ak

Have a few but unfortunately can't remember much about them.

Game may be edutainment took place in possibly a toy store. Mainly shelf.

Edutainment game took place in an underwater base. Could go out in sub. Main character had a square head.

Can only remember one scene. In a forest with wagon at base of large tree.