Titan V

Only 2999$!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_train_operation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's more than what I make.

That's pretty cheap, how is the performance with this GPU on Fallout 4 and Skyrim?

Hmm sir you seem familiar do I know you?

it's that guy from that show. Bender, I think.

I can't find a video game that even pushes the 1050 Ti to it's limits.

I think you are confusing with somebody else Mister. I am just a independent video game consumer who happens to like video games. Boy I sure cannot wait for the next release of Fallout 5! Fallout 3 was my favorite game back in the older days.

Well sir carry on.

If you buy anything higher then a 1070 its a waste since the 1080/ti to titans are pretty much for content creation.

Is it advertised for gaming?
I could see that being useful for movie studios or 3D rendering at best.

Only if you've got a 1080p 60hz monitor.

Will the 2080 use HBM2? I honestly didn't expect consumer Volta until mid next year but here we are.

t. resolutionlet & refresh ratelet

The worst thing about this picture is the nes no doubt hooked up to the flat screen.

FUCK YOU AGGHH

I'll use this thread since I don't want to make a new one for my question.
Does anyone play vidya in 4K? what graphics card are you using?
I got a 4K screen as a present but I use 1080 because my GPU is a toaster held together by mucus and good intentions.
I heard it's kind of a meme, but I'm planning on building a new computer and I have no idea what graphics cards are 'in' nowadays.

Well the architecture is being advertised for advancements in AI

I play vidya in 1600x900 :^)

4k isn't worth it

1080p is so cheap these days that's not even funny.

Thanks! Have a good day to you too sir.

My immediate thought was mining cryptocurrency. That shit is exploding lately. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a firm out there willing to spend a couple of hundred thousand dollars on some top of the line hardware to start mining.

fair enough, I'll rephrase.
What are the go-to GPUs these days?
Assuming I want a good one for a reasonable price, so I want to be able to play VR or have muh grafix all the way up if I so desire, but still not go full retard and buy a graphics card that costs more than my PC and as big as a truck. (like OP's pic, for example)

Better performance on my 780

Amd Radeon RX 500 series and GTX 1000 series are the go to right now, for you I guess a 1070 would be fine?

Guarantee it's this, especially now that real players are starting to move into crypto markets

(((OOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)))
(((VVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY)))

1070, 1080, 1080 Ti. Pick the one that fits your needs / budget. Do not do SLI. Try to do better than 60hz if you can afford it.
It's a meme, save your money.

I've seen 780s run 1080p fine

Nigger shut up, I'm trying to run current shit on it.

1070 is best bang-for-buck at 1080p.

The worst thing is that it's likely not the child's room.

No, that's a 1060 6gb.

You'll probably need one to run next year's big budget ubisoft game on high settings at 30 FPS.

Enjoy your overpriced garbage owned by literal Jews , only for them to release a slightly better GPU at 1/4th of the price a week later

Oh boy I can't wait to get one only for the flagship xx80ti to outperform it at a fraction of the price a couple month latter.

What are you supposed to play with this? There's no game currently on the market, or in the foreseeable future, that is likely push the GPUs currently on the market.

When will you brainlets learn that every corporation is shit?

t. kike

this
I build all of my hardware from scratch

Case in point.

I'll never understand this.

Muss man wissen.

How long do you guys usually wait to buy a GPU?
A year? More? I bought my 750 Ti this year (3 year old card).

oh to be an idiot child again, how I miss those days

Replacing a graphics card once a year is WAY too soon.
Only reason I want to replace mine is because I have a GT430, which serves the same function as cardboard.

No, I'm talking about the age of a card you buy, since buying cutting edge products is fucking stupid, not the frequency at which you upgrade your rig.

You mean how long it's been out on the market?

I buy cutting edge. PCs are dirt cheap today.

yes

$3k for one part is cheap for you? Can I get some life tips then?

Go home Holla Forums

are nvidia actually run by jews? I wouldn't be surprised.

Get really good at something, get noticed for it, work a lot. I'm making over $200k/yr doing 12 hour days in tech. At least until it kills me.
But I'm not buying this $3k card because there's nothing to play on it. The only games I want more hardware for right now are Factorio and dorf and those don't give a shit about GPU. The only games that demand more GPU right now are Sweden levels of poison and I refuse to swallow that.

Jews run everything. Who else can finance these multi-billion dollar chip fabs and such.

Oh wow Nvidia created graphics card for people who use it for work. 3000$ is not much when you expect to make money using it.
Pewdiepie could pay for it with 1 video of his.

Call me when AMD cards will actually render graphics.
You may cry about muh jews all you want, but at least njewdia cards fucking works.

my mommy is gonna get me one of these i cried and fell to the floor because she burnt my tendies last night and she says this will make up for it

dang i pooped in my diaper mommy better change me now

All AMD cards are good for is being daisychained to mine Bitcoins in Slav dungeons, try and make them do anything else and they shit the bed.

For now.

Anything AAA from 2016 on, and not in a good way.
Hell, get around ~15 indie games and play them. It's guaranteed that the optimization of at least one of them is so shit you won't get it at 1080 60fps unless it's a titan.

Go away you bragging, bragging man. I don't like your menacing ness.

The issue isn't the GPU, it's the game, and no matter what hardware you throw at it it will still run like shit.

I go for whatever gives me the best bang for my buck at the time, age doesn't matter. I recently grabbed the 1060 because my 760 finally crapped out due to a power failure that also wiped out all of my internal HDDs, fuck
Double the performance of the 760 for the same price I paid for said 760 back in '13 ain't bad. Would've been even cheaper but stupid niggers and their buttcoin craze has prices inflated on everything mid-end. Niggers.

Exactly, that's my point.
"Graphics have peaked" is bullshit, but now devs are focused on money making schemes, rather then actual improvement. Graphics won't get any better for a long while, in fact, they've been getting worse.
You don't truly need the latest GPU for 1080 60fps, not even for 4k 144fps. All you need are competent devs, which we don't have.
The only reason to buy the new GPU for gayman is if you want to deal with downgraded bloatware, something I'd advice against.
If you throw enough hardware at it, it'll run. But it's simply not worth it.

Will the RX 580 be good enough for actual VR games if those ever exist?

bitcoin mining. enjoy watching the price of them go up to $5000 a card

PSO2 at 4k @ 144 fps.
you are not wrong, new games are all locked at 1080 @ 60 fps because consoles

Really makes u think.

Well, you got the digits and I didn't.
Guess that settles that argument.

Don't want to give the jew any more money now do you, got?

That is my entire salary for a year not discounting anything. Fuck this gay earth, i wish i was born either in a first world country or a bottom tier shit hole like the Congo where i would live in happy ignorance.

nobody does that user

It's fucking corporate hardware, not for home usage.
It's like complaining that airliner is too expensive for your personal use.

user we all know that Nivida is going to hike up the mainstream volta because of this.

No its not. They released server use Volta cards half a year ago. Corporate cards don't spend money on gold chassis.

There is always be a goy or two that will buy it just to be like
, as well as a bunch of big jewtubers like totalasscancer.
It's still not for home use.

Does this mean the price of the 1080Ti will plummet soon? I bloody hope so my 660 is almost at retirement age

Nvidia Titan buyers' guide:

If you need double precision floating point, you probably don't need a buyers' guide.

If you don't know what "double precision floating point" means, you probably don't need a Titan.

ring ring

You can drop the talking out of your ass attitude. Nvidia always has consumer enthusiast home cards marketed under the Titan brand. Corporate cards never come with a chassis. Look up any fucking site if you dent believe me. You're a stubborn retard.

Wait, Volta is happening already?

Call me when they make a stripped down version, name it the 1180 Ti, and have it run games better because it's actually intended for gaming. With TITAN cards it's always "Oh, this is for production, deep-learning, rendering, etc. not for gaming" the moment the top Ti card using the same architecture comes out.

I dont think totalass buys them but the nvidia sends them to him.

Yeah sure whatever you say goy.
Don't forget to order 2 for that sweet SLI.

Might be the case.

A good time to buy a new graphics card is never. I have a 7 year old laptop with Intel HD 3000 iGPU (got it 4 years ago). If I were to upgrade (not that I'm planning to), I'd just buy a cheap used laptop with integrated graphics again.

Would you rather be a slave to Israel instead?

I've got a pair of 980's and I think I'm going to upgrade in the next Year or so.

The price of PC hardware is absurd, and I'm not going off Titan V's price tag. It's so unappealing because the best games are all relatively ancient and will run on almost decade old machines. It's so hard to justify upgrading to even mid-tier current generation hardware with so little to actually play with it. I don't want "console ports but slightly better" I want made for the ground up action games. Arcade racers, arcade shooters, first person shooters designed first and foremost for the PC.

Oh well, for now the only thing worth playing to me on the PC is doujin games. Lots of cool releases every year and they run on my FX6300 perfectly fine.

been running on dual SLI 660 tis for 5 years now almost 6. I have been looking for some kind of excuse to get rid of these cards and i just cant. I thought i might have an excuse because Dark Souls 3 crashed my PC a couple nights ago but then i just knocked down shadows and reflections and updated my drivers. Im going to run these cards into the ground before i get a new one.

It is a bitcoin miner not for your dumb games.

This isn't for video games retard its for like, rendering 3D animations and shit

Have you been living under a well optimized rock for the past 10 years?

They said this about the other Titans but we all know that was BS.

I mean if you want to play at 4K 144 fps then yeah but who even cares

1440p 60 or 1080 144 is fine

I could buy a decent car for $2999

>For $2,999 I could buy a fully refurbished 2008 BMW from my neighbor with $800 to spare That I'd probably use to upgrade my rig with parts that aren't overpriced garbage
>Instead someone Likely OP is gonna spend that money to get 5-10% better performance over the last Titan GPU
Wealth is wasted on the stupid and irresponsible

True, I bought my well-kept 2003 secondhand Audi A3 for $3,000

Talk about stupid and irresponsible.

I'd like to hear risitas opinion on this.

What could possibly justify the cost aside from a legitimate built-in AI

I asked him. Couldn't get a conclusive answer out of him.

Either you're bullshitting or you're trying to buy a car that's sat in the junkyard for a while.

Did you tried asking him again?

I hope they do. I want a cheap video card when I finally kill this one.

That argument is weak and i hope for them to be taken to court for false advertisement.

Is that really going to be an issue?

That rabbit figure with the giant erection on his desk is worse

Having fun being a shabbos goy?

Its an attempt to trick scalpers into buying them.

It's not false though, because what they are referring to as AI is really Neural Networks. Right now they are being used for fun stuff like image manipulation and generation, but eventually neural networks will be built and trained to learn things like human speech and to emulate consciousness via billions of neurons, as opposed to tens of thousands right now.

Embed related, video example of a snowy winter street being made into a summer street. The channel has other examples on it too.

In 1997, a Titan IV-B rocket launched Cassini-Huygens, a pair of probes sent to Saturn. It was the only use of a Titan IV for a non-DOD launch.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE TITAN V?!

Um, one does not acquire wealth by being stupid and irresponsible. You're just a broke, butthurt aspie (like lots other people in this thread).

IDK why you idiots are getting upset over the pricing of a professional card. They are always expensive. AMD's professional cards are expensive, too. And even if prices for mainstream Volta are raised in comparison to mainstream Pascal, just don't fucking buy them. You all bitch about there is nothing new worth playing and thus there is no reason to upgrade to new hardware. If that is the case, why even pay attention to new hardware? Why would you even give a shit about new hardware pricing, since there is no reason to buy it? You fucking retards.

Relax Schlomo…the goy will buy your Titan V Rocket…err I mean Vidya Card.

I don't follow the GPU development, were all new releases priced at $3,000?
>nvidia/amd make profit, publishers make profit, good devs quietly cry themselves to sleep

That's fucking neato. Neural networks have the potential to change vidya forever if they're used correctly.

Wonderful troll right here folks.
Wealth can be obtained by engaging in irresponsible and risky behaviors, for example the housing bubble.
Banks were giving dodgy loans that the lender know the lendee could never afford under any real circumstance as well as knowinly going out of there way to give the loans to people who were of low economic status to begin with, that they then bundled up with other bad loans as well as a few good ones, they then paid the rating agencies to say they were triple AAA and sold them to other institutions, but then ultimatum bought the bad bundles they sold in the first place because the loans; which they knew were bad regardless of how much they said they were not bad to outsiders they internally know it was bad and they freaked the fuck out when someone presented a paper at some IMF shindig that pointed out just how risky there were, were so damn popular and they had to get in on that action, then when everyone stopped being able to afford the loan payments that got larger over time, as they were designed that way, the banks ended up with a shit load of bad debt. So they cried to the government, got bailout money that they then gave to their CEOs as bonuses.
Thats stupid and irresponsible. They made money by taking risks at other peoples expenses.
Further examples include how toys r us just filed for bankruptcy and then gave bonuses to its upper managers to "encourage" then during the upcoming holiday season.

Generally speaking you get money by either doing things that other can't, or won't do.
Not everyone can perform brain surgery or industrial grade welding and most people have the decency to not gamble on other peoples lives when they have already staked the table against them in the first place.

Additonaly,
Most people can collect the trash, few are willing.

As I said previously, YOU FUCKING RETARDS. IDK why I even wasted my time on you wastes of sperm. I'd have better luck teaching calculus to a slow chimp.

what did nvidia mean by this?

Just because you are a brain dead retarded NPC doesn't mean the rest of us are, user.

Only thing I'm jealous of in this pic is the legos up top. I want to be able to show off my shit like that.

Like all nVidia products, its a step backwards.

Actually it's:

I bought a 1060 6 gig and it didn't even offer up any serious performance boost from my 960 4 gig.

The only boost to performance i've gotten was upgrading to a ryzen processor from an FX-6300. I get why these GPUs exist but why the fuck do people buy them for gaming? I remember when the first line of titans came out and morons were buying them for SLI, even though SLI hardly ever provides a meaningful boost to performance. Especially when it's a heavy ass block with poor thermals that spend all day blowing hot air up each others asses.

Using a titan to play vidya is like buying a Cessna and driving it like a car. You can but why?

Because we're not poorfags.

“V has come to.”

Your yearly salary is 3grand?

I'm still trying to understand the reason for the Titan cards at this point.

miners and whales. nvidia has had the whale market cornered for graphics cards for a very, very long time. There's thousands of people who say "I only buy the best, so I only buy Nvidia" despite their best being 8% better than their second best and 300+% more expensive.

what's going on here?

It's a TN panel. When companies are feeling extra jewish, they like to take teo small panels and tape them together to pass them off as a whole IPS panel. That black line is the sign that the tape has finally melted.

the power of LCD

But why? You can build a rig for like 6-700$ if buying new, and even less if buying used good and still play modern games on highest graphic options if you're an FPS fetishist. What's the point of buying overprized shit right now if a graphics card with similar specs will come out in 2 years at only 1/10 of the price.

beats me, there can't be that many people that are into supercomputing and AI development as a home hobby so the only market sector i see for this kind of card are rich fagtards that think that just because it costs $3k it must be the best gaming card ever and give 99999fps in all games

Barely pushing 60fps ever.

in WHAT? I have the same CPU and until recently a slower GPU (R9 290X) and had no problems running lots of games in 4K60. I don't play AAA cinematic horseshit though

Oh boy, can't wait till anons discover that AMD FirePro/FireGL/FireVL and Goyvidia Quadro/Tesla can cost up to 15000$ per card.

I don't go by age, I go by price. $200~$250 is, or was anyhow, a decent price for a mid-range card and I just pick the most powerful I can within that price range. I got my R9 380 about 2 years ago, and it'll last me another two years at least before I start feeling it'd be worth it to upgrade. Then I'll buy another $200 card.

No, Titan cards were for heavier professional compute tasks. Gaming was just a bonus. Nvidia cards have historically been shit for mining, it was only in the last couple years did their cards become somewhat worthwhile for mining.

You'll need something more overkill to do 4K 60fps at max settings in everything. I had dual 980 Ti and they couldn't always achieve it so I sold them and got these which are pretty much the only thing that can do it consistently right now. When the 1100 series arrives hopefully 4K 60fps at max settings will be consistently possible on a single GPU but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I have to work 200 hours to get this much. Wait… That's exactly how much i made last month…

Legitimately curious here.

What do the people that have 2000$+ monster gayman PCs with 2 1080 and 5ghz cpus play?
Is there a single game that requires that shit?

Fallout 4 with ENBs and titty mods?
Are you happy with your purchase? Don't you feel it's kind of a waste to have such a powerful machine even though there's basically no titles that need it apart from really bad console ports?

widescreen Witcher maybe?

Actually, you're the retarded one
t. /o/

Kill yourself

Just mine coins with it for 10 years OP you'll earn it back.

Providing BTC doesn't go World Online.

I could not stop laughing for a while two minutes seeing that image.

I also really like it

step up your game fampai

Finally, Volta getting released. Time to upgrade from my 5/6 year old gpu. Let me see if they are going to release something the 1170.

Finally, Volta getting released. Time to upgrade from my 5/6 year old gpu. Is it just the Titan coming out or is the 1170/2070 coming out yet?

Projection. Take your false sense of security to /r/rickandmorty

Is this even a gaming GPU? looks like a workstation GPU

>somehow (((nobody))) shills for self-driving trains.
Really makes one ponder.
Guess blood sacrifice of an entire train is too expensive for CIAniggers to engineer while ramming a self-driving car into a pedestrian or into a tree at 90mph is acceptable loss.

(((GoyimYOUKNOWNOTHING)))

Well, that is pretty cheap for the Gundam I'll be using it for.

BOTNETTED

It wouldn't even be hooked up to anything.

how fucked are his eyes going to be?

More like how fucked by boipucci is going to be after using so many dank dragon dildos.

Titan is the poor man's Quadro.

Step it up, Anonymous.

He won't survive the global market correction. I give him 3 days.

Any day now, right? Literally any day now that shemitah will kick in and everything will “happen”, won’t it? Just you wait!

Self-driving trains are in development; there are a few working ones already and it'll likely become more widespread after Positive Train Control is completed, since PTC will build the framework that'd be needed for a self-driving train. Right now, the signal system and RTC do basically provide all the knowledge needed for a self-driving train to navigate safely, what remains is to implement a direct connection to the signal system and RTC, which Positive Train Control should take care of; as far as actually driving the train, that can already be done remotely (eg, belt packs). Then on top of PTC's ability to make a train stop, you just add more commands besides stop (eg, proceed at 30, proceed at 50, activate horn, etc).

Train crews themselves will probably remain to an extent, though it might just become one person since you need someone to actually apply handbrakes and separate cars in some circumstances. Or if you have to manually flag a crossing.

CIA and other government kikes have no part to play here, though; Class 1 railway companies are too large, too powerful, and have too much stock owned by folks like Gates and Buffet for the CIA to dare fuck with them. Hell, at one point the DHS tried to send agents into their yards to snoop around and the railways basically told them they'd shoot their agents if they caught them on the property; the DHS fucked off.

Lets not ignore the pc parts that he so generously priced for us. Lets not ignore the groups he belong to. Lets not ignore the weird eye symbolism. Cancer goes hard or goes home.

fantastic

Prototype mustardrace

This is the future of the human race.

Skyrim

4K at 60fps on the highest graphical setting possible. Since he's a youtuber, he probably want to record his gameplay at native resolution and an additional monitor for streaming.

this has to be a joke.

I don't understand current 4K fags. For the moment 2K is much better because you can actually play at 144hz.

this is the epitome of PC gamer holy shit

not many games benefit from 144hz though, maybe racing and fps, which happen to be tow of the most normalfag ridden genres out there

*two

2K =/= 1440P

yeah, 144hz is a meme. I say this as someone with a 160hz crt sitting next to me.

What I meant by this is that you'd really need a good goy PC to get over 100 FPS on 4K

Get your eyes checked. I only had 60hz since about a week ago and I can clearly see a difference in every game I play. Of course it's not a necessary thing but the difference is still clearly there, just like how 2K is not necessary over 1080p but it's still nice.

Thats gonna be hard because 120hz 4K monitor doesn't even exist.

I took a step down from 220hz for 160hz. 144hz is objectively worse, and the difference for my downgrade? Negligible. I play 60hz games regularly. If you want a real upgrade, you'd go 10-bit.

They'll probably exist pretty soon but I doubt most PCs will be able to run 4K games at over 60 FPS anytime soon.

Are you doing lab work my guy? Why did you have a 220Hz monitor in the first place?

gtx 1080 is good on most of games, when the fps is too low i just lower to 1080p…thinking on getting a 2080 if is volta

I bet it still can't upscale graphics correctly on 4K screens.

In every figurative sense it is.

144hz 1440p here.

currently using a old ass 6950, will upgrade once this piece of shit dies.

fuck your attitude!

It's too bad pretty much no game developer anywhere has really worked on gaming AI these past many years.

Present games at double the frame rate for buttery smooth play.

Pewdiepie is shit, and he wouldn't know how to use the power.

Now you are just being a faggot. You don't have to like him, I think he is a jewish, backstabbing faggot, but that doesn't change the fact that he is good at what he is doing. Same wit these patreon faggots, they may be furry cucks, but in the end they make like 10k a month.

I do that comfortably with a 1060 6GB/Ryzen 5. I play at 60 hz with high, not ultra settings.

The man makes videos of himself playing games and saying silly shit in a silly voice in a cringefest of a voiceover. If you like him you're under 13 or literally retarded.

Does he earn a shitload of money? Yes? He is doing something right.

You do you, faggot. I like massively open world games with lots of shit to do and an enormous porn mod ecosystem.

You fell for my trap
Reported for actually playing Fallout 4

Sayonara cunt

And with titty mods apparently…

>Even considering BMW Even Used
Enjoy your triple digit dolar replacement parts.

>Nothing about my post indicates consideration of Nvidia parts My rig uses an FX-8320 and RX 480, no goyvidia shit or intel backdoors here
I'm not sure what you know about BMWs, but if you get your hands on one that's been well maintained, it can be a long fucking time before you have to do any maintenance yourself. Especially in a more mild climate where I live.

I really, really, really like this image.

another numale taking a selfie while sporting cuckface?

That's definitely not a GPU designed for gaming.
I think it's suited to make graphs and generally be used by laboratories.

pls help im a newfag
if i were to buy a new gpu or cpu and replace the one on my current rig, would this introduce any problems with my setup?

That depends, how many CUDA CORES!™ is your current setup? If you introduce too many new CUDAs into your current system, they may depopulate their natural prey to the point where they can no longer sustain themselves.

Also, how many SLI™-putations is your flux capacitor capable of? This too is relevant, I'm afraid.

woww

A new video card is quite unlikely to cause any problems, especially if you go from amd to amd or nvidia to nvidia, but even otherwise you're probably fine. Also make sure your power supply and motherboard have the necessary power and connections (key words: 8 pin, 6 pin, TDP) for the new video card. Tell me your motherboard model, your power supply model, and the video card you're thinking about buying and I can answer that.

A new CPU is likely to mean replacing your motherboard, which may mean replacing a bunch of other stuff.

"no"

yeah i was more worried about the CPU tbh. wanted to buy into the ryzen meme mostly but it'll have to wait for a new build
thanks fam

For gaming a video card is way more important than CPU unless you're playing Minecraft or using >9000 mods. You may be better off upgrading your CPU to the best your motherboard supports (buy used) and getting the best video card your power supply/motherboard supports.

That said Ryzen is fucking awesome.

no source, no horse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_train_operation

I thought this was a Star Citizen thread at first

Nvidia is literally run by jews, fuck off.

Kill yourself.

As in ethnically or practices kikery?

Have you been living in a box for the past few years? He has moved on from that since the whole "PEWDIEPIE IS A NAZI!!!" fiasco and has even made a video saying how much he hated putting on that act and that he's done with it.