4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where you can fly a spaceship?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
media.8ch.net/file_store/91e8ad1d4ae4b2d0ce5e47723b8f7a3baf954be6d3d485aea007fbede05d8da9.png
media.8ch.net/file_store/16fe4af90f7240e04e9f01b03ad18aa1cedeca57c732df95a5d875ff5075a4a7.png
multimedia.cx/eggs/supplying-ffmpeg-with-metadata/[/NOTES]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Star wars battlefront 2 2005

I liked the space levels in Ratchet and Clank 2.

None, because space games tend to be boring as fuck.
I should be asleep, since it's a Holy Day of Obligation tomorrow, but screw it.

I don't know.
What did you guys think of the game awards 2017? Was it as bad as expected?

No man's sky :^)
space engineers or ratchet and clank 2.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Played around on ps4 all night, was comfy. Need to decide what to get with my amazon funbux, don't have any clue what I want.

It was entertaining.

Had a scare that I flunked out of school recently, but other than that, no.

Bayonetta 2, but unironically.

The Game Awards surprisingly weren't shit. I'm amazed. My gf will let me eat cake off her ass.

Pikmin 2.

Didn't really care to watch. Did not like the low effort threads stemming from it that cropped up in the catalog earlier though.

Its like mark molded with ass autist

How goes user

Whats good in the hood monica

What holy thing are you obligated to do?

Only thing I know is that zelda won. Which makes sense really
How goes fam

Better than expected. Then again, I expected literally nothing.

There were no videogames. Botw DLC looked sort of neat, I don't know. A lot of shilling, a lot of autism. Made me want to kill myself.

local man doesn't actually have gf.

So the girl im talking to online, the girl she is falling in love with isnt gay so i still have a chance with her. Im not cucked.

shiiiiiiiiet monica
Post pics

What'd you do today user?

Hit on the girl who isn't gay

Buy nothing, take that money and invest in smart stocks.

Go to Mass, and it's one of the few days right now you don't have to fast.

I've actually been trying to compile a list of games to look into for when I get a PS4 myself, perhaps sometime next year (already have two games for when I do though; better to find them before I actually need them, than be able to play them but unable to find them). Main issue being that aside from a handful of games, I don't know what anons tend to think of most of what I've considered as potentials. Mostly because PS4 threads don't crop up much, and from he ones I have seen in the past, they tend to get shitposted hard.

how were the the vga's, any decent cringe?

elite dangerous

I was gonna say Pikmin 1, but I wanted to know if it counts, since the only spaceship travel is navigating the world map.

Got woke up about 3 hours after going to sleep, and only got another 3 hours of sleep some time later.
Work was tedious. Boss accused me of trying to avoid phone calls because I had to take a shit right at the last five minutes of my Wednesday shift. Also I saw BOTW being GOTY from miles away.

Im actually considering that.

You can buy stocks with amazon giftcards?

I had a hard time picking out 5 games to get with it honestly

How goes user

Did you just tell your boss you needed a poo?

Do it faggot

Yakuza 0, 6, kiwami, kiwami 2
Persona 5
Neir automata
Bloodborne
Omega labyrinth z
DOA extreme 3

Worked out. Played assfaggots with an attache' retard. Contemplated suicide. Ate ice-cream. Downloaded skyrim mods that I won't touch or play since I don't actually have any desire to play skyrim, looked into my backlog and played project nimbus, which was sort of fun.
I want to play a game that I can enjoy whole-heartedly, but I just don't know where to look. Maybe Ace-Combat 7 and butterlord will fill the void when they come out.

Esports faggots talking, was pretty bad. Then they had some nigger named "conan" on the set who is apparently a tv show host or something.

No pics since the other autists here compared me to Mark or said she doesn't exist.

I dont actually have any contact with her though. Only the lesbian. it would be hilarious if i cucked her

Yes.

Yes, and thankfully he believed me.

Been playing more ToV PS3. Really nice to finally be able to play it in English, and all he DLC as a free pkg file (and in English as well) is nice plus as far as costumes go. Do wish I could figure out why when quitting the game, my PS3 seems to choke and go into an auto reboot. The PS3 at my dad's place when I visit is an older model and it doesn't behave like this.

30th for
HEIL FUCKING HITLER

Attache'?
And whens bannerlord coming

So she doesn't exist eh

Ask for her number from the lesbian

I'm not leaving the house

Next time take a pic of your poo next to a newspaper from the same day to have evidence

Thats weird. Might want to just turn the ps3 straight off instead of quitting the game first.

Note to self. Stop bringing her up.

Nah. Though if i do consider chasing after the lesbian i would probably have to meet up at a convention in new york. On the bright side i would be able to meet up with both. I could get her number then.

Bannerlord is vapourware, it's never coming out.
Attache is a tagalong or complementary object.
I'm referring to the aforementioned person as an object, because they are an inhuman, soulless, normalfag box-brain.
And they are also dumb.

LITERALLY NOT REAL, YOU'RE ABOUT AS REAL AS RITSU'S WORK ETHIC

I learned today that my friend in uni only has one exam this semester and it's next wednesday. I have wednesday and thursday off next week, so maybe I'll finally plan that city trip with him.

That's the attitude of a quitter. I might be poor, but at lest I'm not literally this autistic.

Was already considering those, or at least Yakuza 0. I've tried to stay out of Yakuza threads until I get more into the series though, so I haven't heard how Kiwami is, or how Kiwami 2 and 6 are shaping up to be yet.
Already have it on my PS3, with a "all DLC free" pkg file installed.
On my list already.
On my list already.
I still can't believe that's apparently coming west. Going to wait to hear how it turns out though; I'm glad Pqube is willing to take the risk, but I've heard they're a bit iffy on translations.
Isn't that just a resort sim?

Might post the full list of what I'm considering.

Maybe. The way it runs the game is that you boot into Multi Man from the XMB, mount the game file to the disc slot, boot back to the XMB, and play it like it's in the machine. I've actually not tried just shutting down without quitting a game first. I don't want to damage the system or game, but then again, I do that all the time for PS1, PS2, and Gamecube games, where sometimes you don't have a proper quit sequence.

I always wanted to do the girl as a plate for food thing tbh
Just feet instead

Why are you friends with them then

What would you all do?

Getting 100$ years from now won't do anything.

It'd probably just be a shopping trip, just to see if anything interesting comes up.

Me and the lesbian are virgins. I dont think a threesome would work out too well.

I'm not friends with them. I am friends with a guy who is friends with that guy, because he knew them in highschool and they recently became r/the_donald tier redpilled so they fucking orbit us because we're hip, cool, real hard-right neo-fascists that know where to get all the good pepe memes.
The worst part is I call him a nigger all the time but he never fucks off, holy shit.

That's not how all investments work, especially not stocks. Prices on them change daily. You've got to be fast and smart. Just admit it, you're too scared to take a risk.

kingdom hearts monica i think i hate deez damn topics tbh make a nigga thinkn bout shit iz hard monica wtf

On that note, went to go see if the artist has more individual images of the Vesperia crew, since it seems he didn't give some that treatment. He's apparently deleted everything but yaoi horseshit from his pixiv. Motherfucker.

Oh your the pirate ps3 guy. Yeah I'd look into how that works before doing it then.

Have him be a wingman and go pick up some sluts

F

Is he actually a nigger?

No I'm too lazy and would rather have instant satisfaction

I think i would have a better chance with the lesbian tbh. She is basically a female version of myself. Its kinda scary.

I get that, but…
mfw

No. Might as well be one since he fucking oil-drilled not long ago and is one of those "le just fuck people and make chidlren xDxDxD muh white race is literally can do never the wrongs le xDXDXDX what is hierarchy" brain-damaged niggers.

the man doesnt seem to be here tonight, wonder whats goin on
cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

How goes user

Get her to post here

I said satisfaction not gratification

Disgusting

Hes sick

She probably would tbh. She stays up late enough to.

Feelin' fat and sassy having a playful back n forth of gachimuchi otomads with some dude in the webm thread

If this is a blog post i am sorry in advance. I lost control Holla Forums. I was with a 3DPD for a year and she left me about a month ago and so far i have been drinking myself stupid and dabbling with lsd. I used to be a neet and post daily but as of late i cant even bring myself to just live my life and shitpost without wanting to die.
Inb4 kill yourself, no, i already considered that and that is a weak way of seeing it.

Tldr i need help anons and im stuck.
To the OP space engineers

My reaction stays the same regardless. It's way better to get a big reward after a wait then a tiny one right now.

Great to finally have that one in English.

Again, my dad's PS3 has no issues like this, and it's running Rebug like mine is. Only differences are the PS3 make (he's had a 60gb fat, while he one here's a 250gb early slim), and the process for CFWing it (his was at 3.55, while mine had to use a browser exploit to flash it).

jsut woke up at 14 after, goes pretty good
how bout you man, hears a lazy mod banned you
didnt know, missed last 4am

Do it

I prefer cute girl mads myself
How goes user

Cut out the drinking. And I was with a 3dpd for 7 years and it took me a while to get over her but it eventually happened. You'll be fine user, time heals all

You won't get rich betting 50$ on the stock market

Did your dad set up his ps3 himself?

I think I'm just gonna sleep in like I do every other time I get a day off. The thing is tomorrow is my mom's birthday, and it's probably gonna be a bitch and a half dealing with her shit tomorrow.

Dunno how i would even get her here. She does seem like the kinda girl to do it. She a massive sperg. A bit autistic. Probably never really had friends. She is even the one vying for my attention instead of the other way around.

Yeah for one day last week, no big deal.
What you plan on doing today?

Whats she going to make you do?
My moms birthday was last month and the fact that I just remembered her birthday was enough to make her happy tbh

Nah, I set it up for him. He'd mainly bought it to give me something to do when I come to visit so I might stay out there longer each time. Works out well for me and him though: he's in a small town that doesn't have a lot of good options for games (both in terms of availability and price), so having a system that can run downloaded PS1, PS2, and PS3 games (as well as retroarch for other old systems), and through proper hardware backwards compatibility too, is pretty good.

On a tangential note, he says he's pretty proud of me figuring out how to get this stuff working myself. Got a modded PS2, PS3, Wii, and PSP now.

The rich man always goes for the long haul. Hoping you win the lottery and get millions for nothing will practically impossible. I don't even like money enough to become rich, but if it's something you'd like to be, you have to work at it.

ah
welp I gotta do responsibility stuff today, like next 4am I'm gonna be at work cuz night audit
maybe play some strive for power 2 but I'm kinda burned out on it from playin for over a week, probably do some dishes and bake some food

Make sure shes actually a girl and not a dude scamming you.

Wait these things can run ps2 games?

You don't know me very well do you user

It'll probably go down like she does every year:

The 20 and 60gb NTSC fats have hardware based backwards compatibility with PS2 games, while the 80gb has partial software based compatibility with them. All PS3s can run PS1 discs.

Being rich is just sitting on investments and spending no money on luxuries, isn't it? It's not so hard, just takes a long fucking time.

Dont worry, im gonna ask for verification at some point. She seems pretty genuine so i doubt it unless she is very knowledgeable about baltimore. i think im legit falling in love with her tho

I love winter, snow and empty roads

Galaga

I was going to porpose to her, i already have the ring and bought it before she left, it is beyond hard for me to just forget.

Ive got 5 times as much gachi as a i have qt content

OH FUCK META KNIGHT THEME, FUCK YES, I AM NOW HYPE DESPITE HOW SHIT TODAY WAS
HAVE MY CHILDREN, user.

Whats that?

Your mum sounds like a cunt

You should switch the ps3s so you have the good one at your place

Do it now before its too late

I'd also recommend watching this regarding PS2 games on PS3, starting at 41:21

I'll do it before anything serious comes up. Maybe i'll try to get her to voice chat on discord or some shit.

Sounds comfy
How goes user

It'll take a while, its not so much about forgetting as it is getting numb to it.

Gay

And ask for feet pics

This is my third time actually posting in these threads, and maybe my fifth time even opening them. If you can usually assume people in these know you well enough to know what you'll say to anything, that's bad. Both as the purpose of an imagebord is to remain anonymous, and to have essentially created a personality within people's minds, even though they'll likely never meet you in person, is egotistical.

You can spend money on luxuries. Things you own also count as wealth, but in a good rather than flat currency.

No. And besides, what scammer pretends to be a lesbian if they're trying to lure in guys. And what scammer pretends to fall in love with another girl?

I've posted in this thread every single night for 2 years, of course people will know things about me at that point user

A smart one. Used to do scams like that all the time fam, I'd know

She was the one though. She wanted me to go to school and get a good job but i was too fucking dumb to even try i was a pussy and fucked up. How do i live with myself user?

I'll try to get her on voice chat soon.

♂~Fuck you~♂

Not real.
IF SHE'S REAL, SHE'S A THOT.
IF SHE BREATHE, SHE A THOT.

How the fuck are you consistently up at 4AM for two years?

She's a virgin tho

Do those things anyway
And why did she leave?

Not soon, today

Do you own a billy figma?

I've been NEET for most of the last 8 years

Autism.

Its been almost a week and she hasnt asked for anything. A scam probably would have asked for money by now.

I KNOW THAT'S YOU BUTTNIGGER
DOESN'T FUCKING REAL AND YOU'RE BEING PLAYED A FUCKING SHMUCK, YOU FUCKING SHMUCK
EVEN IF IT WAS REAL, ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS ARE A FUCKING M E M E AND AREN'T REAL, YOU NIGGER

GET A JOB

I already have a PS2 here with a HDD in it, so the loss of PS2 backwards compatibility with the 250gb is of little consequence.

I like that. Main question I have though is if a CFWed system can use COBRA to play PS2 games regardless of if your system had the hardware compatibility, and if so, just how good is it.

its an /hgg/ mostly text with pictures game where mana for magic can only be gathered from sexy times or sexual abuse.
it goes a little like this

Man, i have nothing else going on until next year. I might as well go as far as i can with it.

She kinda is tbh.

I probably would if they were cheap

Depends on the mark

NEVER

Oh nice. You should sell modded ps3s on craigslist

Pics

Mark?

I had a 9-5 job and I would go to sleep at 8 sharp to wake up just in time for these threads, and work out.
It was actually kind of pleasant.

She was tired of me doing nothing with my life and i saw she was right. The whole time we dated i was doing nothing but sitting at home and being a fucking degenerate.
I want nothing more than to prove i can do shit but i can't even get out of bed most days now unless i go for a long drive and just leave everything behind but i always end up driving past her house and wanting to walk in like nothing was the matter.

Just don't bother going then

Yeah aren't they a few hundred bucks

Target

Look, im not stupid. If i get any serious red flags im gonna ask for verification immediately and then bail.

Do it! If can make it work, so can you.

At least $100 for a low quality one.

speaking of PS3s, I remember seeing a fat PS3 on some thrift store going for around $20, but was only the PS3. No hookups, controllers, or games. I ended up passing on it because I remember hearing the fat model has YLOD issues and buying everything else is a pain in the ass. Did I make the right choice?

I suspect the price on compatible systems will likely get lower with time, considering the requirements have changed from running hard 3.55 OFW, to just 3.56 or lower minimum praxis, and running 4.82 OFW. Before, there weren't a lot of people that opted to keep their system at 3.55, which was "current" who knows how long ago. Still, the process for doing so is pretty easy, and I've got a sense of what systems might be compatible from production stickers if I see any cheap ones at, say, yard sales, in the future (and a back up of 4.82 OFW if Sony tries to mess with the official downloads in the future.

here is a few pics from the thread
media.8ch.net/file_store/91e8ad1d4ae4b2d0ce5e47723b8f7a3baf954be6d3d485aea007fbede05d8da9.png

media.8ch.net/file_store/16fe4af90f7240e04e9f01b03ad18aa1cedeca57c732df95a5d875ff5075a4a7.png

just stuff from your inherited mansion with how one of the slaves is doing and another picking a portrait for a slave

Gib investment advice, and how to invest.
Also how the fuck are things you own counted as wealth, shit deprecates in value over time unless it's a hand-crafted well-worn good like a vase or bottles of wine or some shit.

So do you want to do things or just be NEET? You gotta make a choice user

Not having proof after a week is a serious red flag

I worked 5 months this year so I could go to nippon, don't want to for a while

Thats not too bad for a fig

Depends on if its the fat one that can play ps2 games

try this game
>>>/hgg/58909

I've heard the fats have more of a tendency to break, but the one at my dad's house, and the one my friend has, seem to be just fine despite their age. Issue is apparently that those ones run so hot that they melt the thermal paste. I'd hazard a guess that maybe one can replace the paste every so often, or something, to avoid it. You can try to help things as well by using a lower rpm HDD, a 5200 instead of 7800, for example, to keep the system a bit cooler.

That said, if you already have a PS2, and set up to use loaders, I'd say not having a fat isn't a big issue. Long as you have a CFWable model, that should be good.

People who buy modded consoles instead of doing it themselves are too lazy or dumb to do it. They are paying for your services

Im not really sure how to even seguay the conversation into her giving me a pic of her with her left hand touching her left ear and a peice of paper with her gab @ name on it.

Yeah, I suppose that's true. Don't need anything real special for PS3s anymore, namely the flasher hardware since you can do it with a browser exploit, and I've figured out the easiest way to get it to take to the system. Not real sure what the market is where I am for console modification services though; I certainly haven't heard of any.

Yes. Memes aside, there is nothing to play that you cant get on pc or another console.

It is just a meme, bro. It's actually a way of life but what are you really supposed to do with a Billy H figma?

they don't have a lot of OFFICIAL portraits and its still beta 0.3 so the community made some portrait packs

I've thought about going through stuff with common art style, an anime or popular artist but that is a shit load of work

Plenty of PS3 games that have remained on the system. Though, if you mean the ability to play PS2 and PS1 games, there's always the original hardware or emulation, I suppose.

Like that

Just check craigslist. Maybe buy a ps3 cheap and try to sell it at triple the price you paid and if it doesn't sell then double.

Take pics of it doing funny poses with your other figs

Can I just add girls from my favorite anime to it? Do you get to customize the characters AI or anything?

I didn't until she was close to leaving, i was doing it for her but i saw i should really do it for myself. I fucked it up and told her she was the problem and fucked everything up. I feel like a fucking useless cunt, she wanted a family with me and she would have said yes if i had porposed.

Im heading to bed. Night.

I'll do it when i find the right moment.

is an entry level meme, the next step up from the cheap whore that is "motivation". At some point you develop discipline, and the world is your bitch.

So she left just a week ago? Why not apply for college, call her up and ask to have coffee together and then tell her you are going to school and want her back or something.

Cya next time fam

Yeah, right. Image being so pathetic you have *other* figs. Yeah, nah. Id rather remain drunk for couple days with $100 then spend it on some plastic crap

you can add from your favorite anime if you want, but you're probably gonna end up fuggin more than one becasue you need to to get mana at a decent speed

there isn't much as far as AI right now

Why is real life so shit? How can a person go 50-60 years doing everyday jobs and tasks while managing money, family, or other bullshit, and not go insane?

I fucked up i know that, i should be doing shit for myself but i was blinded, i was terrified she wouldn't follow me.

I said shit that cant be undone. She blocked me on everything we had together even my number.

If its just static pics of faces how does sex work?

Comfy. Get some hot choco and wrap yourself in a blanket. How goes user

Thats why Im NEET monica

What'd you say

They're insane if they got there in the first place. Just get rich, user, then work less. Never, ever, EVER,
EVER
get into debt, and you'll actually probably quite enjoy life.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

Winter's only comfy if you're not the one who has to shovel snow or clean snow off your vehicle. Otherwise it sucks.

you gotta have the right mind set
you dont do all that shit becasue OTHER people want you to, you gotta want it for yourself for YOUR reasons

mostly text based, there isn't even as much flavor text as CoC right now and the font size is a little small

yes it is

Shoveling snow is comfy as fuck, great exercise too.

Do you live in like mexico or something?

Is this like a 8ch project?

I deleted our messages but to sum it up, i called her a monster and projected my insecuritys on her, calling her a bitch the whole way and telling her to go fuck herself.
I would do anything to take it all back ab d just have her as a friend but i fucked that chance.

IT NEVER SNOWS HERE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO WITH THIS SHIT, EVERY TIME I SWIPE IT OFF MY SLEEVE, MORE SNOW JUST ENDS UP ON THE OTHER. I TRIED SHOOTING THE SNOW OFF MY LAWN, AND AFTER A FEW SECONDS MORE JUST REPLACED IT

Houston

Maybe if you smoked less it would stop snowing. Smoke puts water into the air, which when cold enough, becomes snow.
It's literally all your fault.

Alcoholism. No joke.

Lodge them ♂ D E E P ♂ in your anus you massive faggot. Show me your room. Show me your DEEP♂DARK♂FANTASY

Welp back to moving on user.
You should get a crappy job to distract yourself maybe.

Just shoot your flamethrower straight up in the air

shoveling snow has always been a pain for me because it's always people arguing about who's gonna shovel what part, and then everyone just gives up except for me of course. It's even worse if the shovels are breaking and the loads of snow are too big for the shovel.

What if I don't have any reason or motives to keep making money?

If that's the case then I finally welcome the cold embrace of death.

I TRIED, IT DIDN'T WORK, NOW IT'S RAINING AND SNOWING AT THE SAME TIME

Sounds like your family are a bunch of self involved nogs tbh.

Everyone's either lazy or slowly dying.

Yeah i'll bet you take loads that are too big to handle~

But everyone is slowly dying

Ok then point it at the ground and fly up above the snow

fuck you

no fuck you leatherman

Not what i wanted to hear, but thanks, im glad you could hear me out on it atleast.
This was the one i felt was real and i managed to fuck it up beyond repair and throw it all away.

NOW MY FUCKING LAWN IS ON FIRE AND IT'S STILL RAINING AND SNOWING.
AND NOW THERE'S EVEN MORE FUCKING SNOW UP HERE

What snacks should I go out and buy tomorrow?

How is your lawn on fire now?

Eh if you got one you can get another

Are you freezing to death?

Nipponese kitkats

now you fucked up

As much as i like to hear that i know it isn't true. She was introduced to me by a mutual friend and that is the only way i know anyone i was homeschooled all through middle school and high.

I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

RITSU TOLD ME TO ROCKET JUMP WITH A FLAMMENWERFER AND NOW EVERYTHING IS FREEZING AND BURNING

YES I'M BEING BURIED IN SNOW

Time to get a waifu

Cya next time fam

RIP

Cya in hell.

YOU DID THIS MY DEATH IS ON YOU I CAME HERE FOR HELP

nah some patreon fag, but the patreon fag does visit the tread a bit

we get way more snow than we used to in oregon winter is coming fam, lowered sunspot activity due to the poles taking a nap for 20 years

then dont?

Ain't you already cursed me before though

I need to figure out a scam for some patreon bucks tbh

night

most people scam it by posting a few pics of a project with lots of promises but never finish

Alone again.

I am embarrassingly horny
What do? I'm trying to do nofap but it's hard

You are never alone when you have your waifu user

are you keeping busy?

You mean by doing other things? Yes, but it's still hard to ignore it.

what other things are you doing?

The usual things, you know? Going out for runs, listening to music, posting online, etc. But none of those things can take your mind off having a hard on.

Guess so. I'm 30% sure one of my co workers wants to fuck. A crazy 40 something yo turkish woman 60%sure she's lesbian

cuz you arent actually doign anything

What I am I meant to do then?

the question is, what do you want to do?

What you should do is sit back and let me treat your junk like a lolipop

I'll treat your cock to some tunes

Don't tease me, I've gone two months without having an orgasm and now even dumb shit like your post can get me going

user answer the question, what do you want to do?

Image some 80 era chick with the high rising panties in the heat of the night. You really gonna abstain?

What do you mean by that? Do you want to know what I want to do in general or currently? I need some more context before I can give you a clear answer.

I'm gonna suck you dry~

What's you pleasure, sir?

CEASE THIS

if you want suggestions on what to do with your time you gotta post your goals

Your first load in 2 months is gonna feel amazing, bro. Shoot for the heavens.

I want to work out more, I'm also looking for new hobbies. My current ones are model ship building and vidya.

I'm planning on holding off until at least the new year, this isn't even my taste either

Does Rob Halford do it for you? Tell me your genre and ill post something new and interesting

My taste in music is funk and soul, I don't beat it to music anyway.

Well, that's your loss. The Quake2 soundtrack is fap worthy by itself but even better with a partner.

You masturbate to music with people? That's some kinky shit user.

then why aren't you looking into stuff like "My System" by Jørgen Peter MĂ¼ller?
knowing the best stuff will help you work out
watch Sigourney Weaver from the original alien in her panties

Mutual masturbation is legit. However, women have weak arms and are usually terrible at a handy. Works wonders for foreplay though.

80s sigourney weaver is bangin.

80s everything is bangin

you make that webm fam?

Because I've never heard of it before, I'll look into it.
I have.. interesting tastes, user. I could probably get off to that but I'd prefer something different.
I'm not asking for porn, though. I've got plenty of that.

i make all the webms i post no bully i did these long ago, well before the size increases Meta on this one is jan 2016

I was looking into old nazi exercise methods, cuz you know those worked well, came upon that, supposed to push your heart rate up and get a full workout in 15 minutes covering all bases
dude would ski in the snow with a loin cloth to show off
what are you a backpack or a tile man?

user I was wondering because I noticed, while posting to cytube, that you have the title metadata in there and was impressed
do you use ffmpeg and insert it yourself or do you use some other method?

Linux all the way so ffmpeg command line is second nature, and changing the meta title is a simple copy paste and a flag. correction i havent done a webm for months and i cant remember shit thank god for documentation
I love this song.

good song
check the metadata for

Nothing that extreme, but I might as well stop being coy about it and say I really like armor.
Why? Now that I couldn't tell you.

you a fan of warframe "art"

Absolutely.

kek, that was good stuff

[NOTES]This Webm was made in Windows using FFmpeg. The following 2 lines are the commands used to create this webm using 2pass max quality. The files must be present in the folder you are creating the webm in and ENTER/RETURN must be pressed after enterign the first line so that the commands carry out properly. If you know what you are doing you can of course edit the commands. Notes on editign Metadata: multimedia.cx/eggs/supplying-ffmpeg-with-metadata/[/NOTES] [LINE1]ffmpeg -y -ss 0:54.000 -i user's Waifu Wedding in VR 2017.mp4 -ss 0:28.000 -i ElixiR - Queen of the silver stone - 12 By steal, wood and hope.mp3 -map 0:v -map 1:a -t 3:06.00 -cpu-used:v 0 -deadline best -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 499k -c:a libopus -metadata title=user waifu wedding redux -metadata year=2017 -metadata genre=Waifu/Dungeon Synth -metadata synopsis=On September 23 2017, user married his waifu, it was beautiful. This is just something that came together in December while listening to the song and cleaning the clutter on my desktop, including a webm of the event, so I made this webm. -metadata comment=all this -pass:v 1 -f webm NUL && ^[/LINE1] [LINE2]ffmpeg -y -ss 0:54.000 -i user's Waifu Wedding in VR 2017.mp4 -ss 0:28.000 -i ElixiR - Queen of the silver stone - 12 By steal, wood and hope.mp3 -map 0:v -map 1:a -t 3:06.00 -cpu-used:v 0 -deadline best -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 499k -c:a libopus -metadata title=user waifu wedding redux -metadata year=2017 -metadata genre=Waifu/Dungeon Synth -metadata synopsis=On September 23 2017, user married his waifu, it was beautiful. This is just something that came together in December while listening to the song and cleaning the clutter on my desktop, including a webm of the event, so I made this webm. -metadata comment=all this -pass:v 2 user's waifu wedding redux.webm[/LINE2]

[NOTES]This Webm was made in Windows using FFmpeg. The following 2 lines are the commands used to create this webm using 2pass max quality. The files must be present in the folder you are creating the webm in and ENTER/RETURN must be pressed after enterign the first line so that the commands carry out properly. If you know what you are doing you can of course edit the commands. Notes on editign Metadata: multimedia.cx/eggs/supplying-ffmpeg-with-metadata/[/NOTES]

[LINE1]ffmpeg -y -ss 0:54.000 -i user's Waifu Wedding in VR 2017.mp4 -ss 0:28.000 -i ElixiR - Queen of the silver stone - 12 By steal, wood and hope.mp3 -map 0:v -map 1:a -t 3:06.00 -cpu-used:v 0 -deadline best -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 499k -c:a libopus -metadata title=user waifu wedding redux -metadata year=2017 -metadata genre=Waifu/Dungeon Synth -metadata synopsis=On September 23 2017, user married his waifu, it was beautiful. This is just something that came together in December while listening to the song and cleaning the clutter on my desktop, including a webm of the event, so I made this webm. -metadata comment=all this -pass:v 1 -f webm NUL && ^[/LINE1]

[LINE2]ffmpeg -y -ss 0:54.000 -i user's Waifu Wedding in VR 2017.mp4 -ss 0:28.000 -i ElixiR - Queen of the silver stone - 12 By steal, wood and hope.mp3 -map 0:v -map 1:a -t 3:06.00 -cpu-used:v 0 -deadline best -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 499k -c:a libopus -metadata title=user waifu wedding redux -metadata year=2017 -metadata genre=Waifu/Dungeon Synth -metadata synopsis=On September 23 2017, user married his waifu, it was beautiful. This is just something that came together in December while listening to the song and cleaning the clutter on my desktop, including a webm of the event, so I made this webm. -metadata comment=all this -pass:v 2 user's waifu wedding redux.webm[/LINE2]

also its because this is the only way I can think to share the knowledge

Fun fact; i fix army, navy and airforce computers, so i end up doing PT with all of them. PT uniforms have no ranks slides on them and so i get mistaken for a pilot sometimes. I just let it slide now but it always makes me chuckle.

physical training?

Yes, morning physical training. Usually lead by a PTI or a CFL.
Another fun fact; i was setting up a simulation system for an army airbase and ended up being used for a loading crew training course. I grabbed a jacket from the instructors office before boarding an MRH90 so everyone just assumed i was some senior instructor. I was not aware that the patches on the jacket meant anything, supposedly it was someone pretty important.

fucking kek

Here's another one. My job necessarily means that im surrounded my senior officers and i wear a patch that shows it. Recruits salute me all the time because they dont know what any of it means. At this point i just salute back for funsies.
I got many of these kinds of stories.

so what your patch says "not senior officer" but nobody knows cuz army and everyone jsut thinks you're senior cuz you hang out with seniors?

My patch says AGK "Army Knowledge Group" underneath the signia for Army HQ. All in gold, and i wear a beret with an signals corps badge that most people dont see often. All of these thing are high level unusual and recruit dont know want any of it means so they reflexively salute.
Heres another one; I took over the desk of an S6 of a cavalry unit and was reimaging hundreds of fucking HDDs like a pleb, and in walks a series of Warrent Officers who all proceed to salute and call me Sir, before asking a bunch of questions about coms plan for an exercise. I felt embarrassed for them.

fucking kek

Life actually sucks, mate. They are going to promote me next year, so i'm being sent on a leadership course where i deliver lessons and stuff for 6 weeks. Vid related. I dont even want to get up in the morning least of all lead a section of infantry into the mazurians or kamarians or whatever. And fuck drill lessons. 40 minutes of how to salute or turn around one two theree one.

maybe you'll get lucky and be selected for a cryogenics project based on how average you are

fuck this gay earth

Next year is the end of my contract but im gonna sign up for another 3 years to conclude my current posting. Next is cyber security either for the army or a govt alphabet agency. It's hard to retain my kind after 6 years so if they jib me at year 9 ill discharge. Fuck em. I could be making a mint in the private sector. 6 years of contact with external agencies gives you a lot of contacts. If they send me back to a combat sigs role im out. No more radio piquets ever again i fucking swear they already owe me the hearing on the right side of my head for my time in a cav unit. Cant hear shit. Promotions are worse than they seem. It's more work for much the same pay.

take a luke warm shower

why?

(checked)
Join the army. No joke. As much as i bitch it gave me all the credentials i need to move waay forward of the average college grad. Make no mistake, time will be hard. As long as you can take physical and mental punishment you will be fine.

Don't you have to be 18 to join the military?

its the plot of Idiocracy, tell me you've seen it

horrible shit fucking taste, nigger

nope I can stream movies but I dont have anyone to give me suggestions

I thought you had to be 18 to post on this website :^)

That was 13 post ago my man. How about some Robocop 2

I am 100% at least 18

you should watch it fam, there is a few Holla Forums tier points about "intelectual" mindset but mostly its just funny
I think it was Mike Judge the guy who did King of the Hill

So then there is no reason to sign up :^).
If you decide to i can tell you all you need to know. Stay in for a few years then go for the FA57 course, if you got the smarts to get that far

I might try it this weekend.

thanks for the advice I think

I got one more reason for you. See, all this travel as a specialist carries certain pay privileges.
This is my excess pay from my travels this year minus a tonne of beer. I call this my Corvette fund. Fuck it i was going to post a picture of some splayed out cash but it looked way too niggerish. It was ~$4000 fyi

Fuck it im posting anyway

noice

Where's that Ritsu nigger? Has he gone to bed already?

He always leaves about an hour in, are we new here?

Nah im here most threads. To be fair i am very drunk. Ritsu is just the attention whore who'd id expect to stick around. Ungrateful cunt, ive tried to get him a job several times now. I've had words with people he could hope even hope to talk to. He's damn near unemployable by his own fucking volition.

He's a leeching neet living off of his folks.
Like he'd give up on freebies to go to work.

Yeah, your right. He's probably the most insuferable fat shit to deal with but i care and i've tried really hard to find someone who would employ him. He's just he worst.

It's no coincidence that most people worth talking to stopped coming to 4am threads.
Even the vols just look away.

8ch is dying a slow death and there is no where to go. When this place shuts down where will you go? I'll give up and sit in silence rather than go to 4cuck or leddit

There will always be another place.
All it takes is one man to come forth and make that place.

Will you dox ritsu?

I prefer the cytube
less chance of mods banning you for stupid shit

Maybe. I want to help him but fuck he's just so difficult. He's comfortable in his NEET ways which is really just a ticking time-bomb. I will do what i think is necessary for him which may include ruining his online persona. Much like a child he doesn't want to leave his crib but he doesn't understand the why or how yet. Frankly I'm finding it hard to get him a job from the other side of the world and i got my own problems to deal with.

The cytube has its own drama, but I guess as long as they would just stay there these threads might improve again.

I hate his guts, but don't dox him.
What good will that even do? You can fuck with his online appearance, not that anyone would care, but don't bother wasting your time trying to do good for a slob who's not willing to change.

Ok.

I want to help him, and naively i believe he can change. Dont worry, a doxing is unlikely to have a positive effect so i wont pursue that option. All he would become is more withdrawn. I will be absent for the next 4 months but after that i'll keep asking my contacts for a job for an unskilled NEET. He may even get a job with Reinmetall if i can sell him.

best track, good taste

Sweet jesus we gone full earth rotation and now my timezone is 4am
VTMB soundtrack is pretty good. Love the Quake 2 Soundtrack but i understand most people dont like metal.

I'm fine with metal most of the time, never actually played Quake 2 though, just the original, track 1 sounds good so far, not much different style from Doom

does the soundtrack have singing?

Quake 2 soundtrack is full instrumental. Worth play playing Q2 with the soundtrack to get the full impact. See, Q2 and Q3 OST have these cyber gore motifs and that is certainly true for Q2. The Strogg are fucking cyber zombies, the gore part is the metal, the cyber part is the electronic. Q2 is far more traditional than Q3 in the way it is constructed. The soundtrack for Q2 is best experienced killing Strogg. Envelope you senses in the cyber gore and play on high difficulty. The drawn out guitar riffs represent the anguish of failure, your desperation. By the ending you've killed everyone and punch your way through a metal airlocked door. No joke. Only to appear again in Q3, which is reallt a new kind of hell for all characters involved.

noice
I'm gonna have to play it, may not preform the appreciation dance though since zenimax

Whatever. Most people love Kill Ratio, Descent into Cerberon and Crashed up Again from the OST.
The music may be the hardest part to get working since it was originally Redbook audio streamed off the disk through an internal cable from the disk drive to a sound card. Pirate away if you can find a good copy.