So what the fuck is going on?

So what the fuck is going on?

Looks to me like someone killed Bayonetta.

my dad molested me and I just wish he had been a little more tender. like its okay to fuck your dad, but my dads stamina and attidue were terrible. he didn't even kiss me!

At first I thought this was a morph ball.
That got me thinking, how would Bayonetta x Metroid crossover or genre swap work?
Would you play a sexy bayovania with 2D witch powers, or a curayzee 3D powersuit samus action shooty?

Yes.

You need to go back to >>>/cuckchan/ with these shit threads, thats whats going on

If they port over MP1-3 and Bayo 3 isn't shit, I guess they can have my shekels.
Big 'if' though.

welp i mean nintendo must be paying them big bucks to allow them only on it.

Seriously, why the fuck do you retards get so hyped about ports?

Maybe next time you could elaborate a little bit instead of using just one line bait as the fucking OP faggot

Just because a videogame thread triggers you doesn't make it bait user. Get your head checked.

It'd be like Other M's gameplay, but good.

Halfchan is leaking, if I had to guess.
You have a problem when shitposts like mine have more characters than your OP.

Swapping between them dynamically is the best answer, yes.

There's a very low chance of Prime 4 being worth a shit.

The tides rising
check em

Those are some chunky sound effects, can't tell if I like them or they're grading on my ears. I enjoy the pain?
Those energy blasts look like the ones from Other M, so that's bad. The ghost thing may be another X Virus storyline, which wouldn't be anything new for Nintendo since they looooooooooooooooooooooove reusing the same duality motif over and over X virus, Prime 2, Dark Samus, Dark Link, future Hyrule, Wario, a Captain Falcon recolor, etc…
I don't see how these two genres can work well together, even if we do ignore Other M, the two play completely differently - Samus is much tankier and controls more or less like a human in a power suit while Bayonetta teleports around 2 cuhhhrayzay 4 u all over the room. And the gameplay is combo based.

So what's going on here is either something awful or unexpectedly brilliant or mediocre

I am literally asking what is going on in the trailer. I want to speculate what the new game is about. What the fuck do you think I am trying to do?

Being a purposely ambiguous faggot so this thread becomes shitpost cancer town because you know no better on the imageboard 4 blocks down?
Besides the fact that we already have a Bayonetta thread and this is a duplicate.

I'm sorry you can't understand context user. Asking what is going on and then posting a link to a trailer should be pretty obvious to anyone with an IQ above that of your average south African child.
When a big announcement happens Holla Forums tends to have multiple threads about it because multiple people are making a thread at about the same time. How Nu r U?
Have a few Bayo's for your trouble.

Either Bayonetta gets killed off so they can do the Jeane Game they always wanted to do, with her helping Bayonetta, OR, since its Bayo 1 Bayo in the trailer, it could be some kind of time shenanigan thing where a creature tries to wipe bayonetta out for all the paradoxes shes done?

If its the latter, I don't think Bayonetta is actually dead. It means this trailer would be like the opening to DMC3, where Virgil kills dante.

While OP could've put a Bayonetta vs Samus title on the thread, I don't see much else he could add.

This. The average cuckchanner is retarded and needs everything to be spelled out for him.
Having a thread have a picture/video doesn't mean anything unless an user specifically spells everything out. It's why I can't piss in a toilet unless it is labeled toilet.
Maybe you should fuck off back to halfchan.

What fucking context?
Its a teaser trailer and you're asking whats going on for no particular reason, you're being ambiguous for no particular reason.

This isn't cuckchan, theres no duplicates here

Here, have some Pickles

Maybe the fact that the thread has a trailer in it of a recently announced game? Maybe, just maybe that implies that that is what the OP is about.
It's almost multiple threads were created around the same time. I hope you never go to Holla Forums during E3 then user.
I know you got outed as a retard and want to save face but this is an anonymous image board. You don't have to waste your time digging that hole deeper and shitting up an on topic thread.

You sure are showing everyone by shitposting in this videogame board user. I sure do hope no more videogame threads get created here or if they do they are in the nice "general" format that make the Overwatch generals so fun to read.

Your one sentence isn't even a reference to a series, you're that fucking lazy and low effort and couldn't even be arsed to mention what game was that when the thumbnail doesn't even mention that its Bayonetta 3, there is no context to your one setence.
Its a lazy ass low effort cuckchan duplicate post
Sure thing retard
This shitty thread was dead before you bumped it with this post

Fuck out of here you goddamn cuckchan newfaggot, you want to talk about Bayonetta?
Do it here

You out yourself every time faggot
Fuckoff to halfcuck where they distinguish both well enough, I'm sure you'll be at home there.

Holy shit, are you really this upset that I didn't put "Bayonetta General" in the op? Is this reddit where shit like that is required? Its going to be funny you spouting shit and acting like everyone else is breaking the rules since I can bet that your shitposts will get deleted once Mark is done with his bar mitzvah.

OVERWATCH GENERALS?
WHAT FUCKING OVERWATCH GENERALS?
NECK YOURSELF THROUGH A PLATE OF GLASS, NIGGER

Nintendo likes money.

Look at all that autism.

So you are either really new or trying to pretend there weren't dozens of shitty Overwatch generals.

user, you know you can check the times that threads are created here right or are you a sony fanboy wanting to shit on a nintendo exclusive?

That's a thread about the ports. This isn't a thread about the ports. That is like saying a thread about Metal Gear Survive can't exist because there is a thread about MGS2. You are having a bad moderator fantasy going on and trying to make up rules that have never existed.

You should seriously go back to /vg/ if you can't stand that a game series might have more than one thread for different games in that series/subjects about a game. I am having to explain how Holla Forums works to you user, do you see the issue here? Maybe you should lurk more before shitposting?

And there goes my interest.

Gonna use my wii and wii u tactic to play this game.

Generals are bad you faggot. Look at the Overwatch general here or the generals back before the first exodus on halfchan. Generals are fucking cancer and so are you.

Why? If a game you want is on a console you don't have then just wait for the console to be cheap/emulatable. Only a faggot stops looking forward to a game because it's not on their favorite kikes console.

user, I understand many people are pessimistic about how this board has become so much like cuck/v/, but you don't have to make it worse.

This isn't half chan. You shouldn't be a consume whore that puts your identity on the piece of plastic shit you own. 4chan Holla Forums's sad because of how it's 100% console wars and a game only matter because you can go "LOOK WHAT I HAVE AND YOU DON'T". You can even see that shit here
as if it fucking matters that other people can't play a game you want to play.
I am just fucking happy Bayo 3 exists and will likely buy a Switch for it if it's good even if it's not on it's launch day.

I've already accepted it. Thanks to that bullshit I don't really browse anymore and because of that I end up playing more vidya. Funny how that works out.

But at what cost?

You're right, this isn't a duplicate thread. The other one actually contains game discussion, whereas this one has nothing of the sort. Who could have guessed that you can't actually wring any video game discussion out of a 45 second teaser for a game that doesn't exist yet?

What are you trying to accomplish with this shitposting?