Tony Hawk

Will the series ever comeback? What happen? I just want to play on cool maps, pull off sick combos, listen togoodsongs, and a good story like THUG1.

Other urls found in this thread:

thugpro.com/
mega.nz/#!dTJmkZxT!7xL8nfWdFO3ee8jU52XYHy-7PljCDPzMC1n0ebivRAM
fl1ppy.com/thugpro.html
thpsx.com/forums/index.php?topic=22.0
pastebin.com/GVPrttR7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not after THPS5 since Activision lost the license. Also THPS1-3 > THUG shit

lol no
Activision
Just play the ones we already have and hope someone makes a spiritual successor.

HERE I AM

DOING EVERYTHING I CAN

It won't make a comeback because it's appeal was towards children and teens who owned a skateboard but weren't very good at it. I dount skateboarding is as popular nowadays.

Also,
American Wasteland was the best game. i fucking loved that game when I was like 10 years old.

THUG2 was probably the peak of the series in terms of gameplay and open level design but I still prefer THPS2 for its closed level design and stage creator.

HERE ARE THE THRILL SEEKERS. CORRUPT AND IMMORAL.

Tony Honk wanted to make a new one but Actiblizz took the money and embezzled it for Jewverwatch skins

I'm partial to THPS3, but I'll agree that AW was the most feature complete Hawk game in the franchise. Besides the shortsighted changes to walking, the game still held up last I played it.

Reminder
THUG Pro is a thing you can play right now.
thugpro.com/
You're gonna need to track down THUG 2 for PC to play it though mega.nz/#!dTJmkZxT!7xL8nfWdFO3ee8jU52XYHy-7PljCDPzMC1n0ebivRAM

No. Let the man rest.

which Tony Hawk games are worth playing if I have a PS2 but no Xbox?

if you have a computer you can play most of the tony hawk games, from thps2, thps3 to even thug2 and thaw.

As always, you should look into thugpro.

The games will run better on a toaster of a PC now.
Absolutely worth it: 3, 4, THUG, THUG2
b tier but good: Wasteland (No PC version), Project 8 (if you have a PS3/360).

2 is still my favorite.

I was going to recommend this. I downloaded two days ago. It's fucking amazing.

fl1ppy.com/thugpro.html

Even if it comes back one day, considering how jewish all the devs are today, it would surely suck.

Does THUGPro let you combine all of the soundtracks into one? I'm sick of hearing just the censored and cut-down PC version of the THUG2 soundtrack.

He's gonna ride a hoverboard in the new one. It's gonna be just like embed related, in game form. By that I mean a massive waste of everyone's money, and a fucking trainwreck.

I thought they were still making new ones? Someone I know just picked up a Tony Hawk game for the PS4. I honestly thought they stopped after the PS2.

While i'd love a good new tony hawk game, i'd much rather have skate 4, hopefully with the ability to ride a bmx or wear rollerblades. Add onto that the ability to climb over fences and up walls like you can in the THUG games

You can convert any song to a Bink file & swap out a track you don't like. Here's a link to get you started
thpsx.com/forums/index.php?topic=22.0
I also decided to clean up the list a bit for easier track finding.
pastebin.com/GVPrttR7
Sadly you're limited by the game's track limit so you can't have the entirety of the Tony Hawk soundtrack if that's what you were hoping for. Also a know issues is that while the custom songs will play just fine in game they will not auto play the next song so you'll have to manually skip the track at the end of the song in the options menu.

I have no desire to have an xbone x but if I got one I would buy the skate games and play them in 4k

Fuck I haven't played a TH game since probably that piece of crap of Project 8, this will be fun.

For a hover board, its really looks lame as fuck

Street Skater 2 had a better multiplayer and stage-creator than Tony Hawk ever had.

Loved Tony Hawk though, for a kid it was edgy because it had blood.

Someone post the timeline

Was there a timeline like this but about the Guitar Hero games or am I just imagining things?

The blog =/= the mod, it updated a month ago, if not more recently.

I'll have you know that we're on the same boat.

You're thinking of this one.

which one?

This one that still won't fucking pay for some reason, it was a timeline of the Marvel vs Capcom universe.

Fucking kek.

I don't get it. What does this have to do with Guitar Hero?

bump

Pretty much this. Skateboarding was a fad in the 90's and early 00's, and it's long since dead.

I don't care how long you claim to have been on 8ch, get the fuck out of here.

5 BRAND NEW LESSONS LEARNED TODAY

You're worthless
>>>/cuckchan/

Hey faggots some people can't afford to sit all day on their asses at home

better born late than never or something

Kill yourself cuck

DO IT

BMX > SKATEBOARD

lol hey guys don't mind me
just being the best sport
and the best sports game

The moral of the story is that if those damn kids hadn't been so into skateboarding, Ryan Dunn would still be alive.

OP i can smell you weed through my monitor.

Wrong idiot. Underground 1 is best unless you count THUGPro.