Homefront free on the HumbleBlunder

Since there's no thread up I thought I'd share this from IGN's spyware site:
humblebundle.com/store/homefront
The multiplayer for this game is actually pretty good. Pity the only populated server is hosted by an autistic Spergkraut and his sausage sucking arse pirating bum sniffing gob monkeys who will literally ban players for doing better than them.

Good training for the impending invasion too

How satisfy is it to shoot gooks in this game on a scale of 1 to crysis?

Game doesn't let you shoot Mexicans user.

Amerika

Eh/10 You are basically taking on thinly veiled Chinks in all but name, changed to Gooks for political reasons.

no thanks

You just described the vast majority of CURRENT YEAR+2 shooters user. Tell us something we don't know about the game.

Pure shit.

Will download just to check out the supposedly decent multiplayer

And yet it's still to much money.

I actually got this game day 1, the multiplayer was kind of fun for a week before it died.

Why is there a need to pirate games when companies are giving them away for free?
Oh…that's why.

I tried it out awhile ago.
There's a section in the beginning where you have to hold a gas station and enemies keep coming and I swear I played it for an hour in that one spot and eventually got bored and uninstalled it might of been a glitch, but either way killed any enjoyment

I redeemed a copy and gave it to a friend.

Fuck him.

Gamenight when?

Probably never.

went to redeem it but already owned, if anybody is too lazy to go through hb here it is.

Don't think anyone would have taken it since it's been given away for free before.
Anyway, sort of changed my mind slightly. If I made a temp server for an offweekend would anons be interested in playing?

Maybe

sure

fuck me for buying this from the humble bundle for a dollar a month ago.

But it was already free. Why even go on IGN's shit site?

Why is this thread still alive?
This game is garbage
Someone just setup a Quake Wars or Fuels of War server and be fucking done with it

Thanks user.

Guess this is the thread to admit my sin. This is the game that taught me to never preorder. I preordered it, full price of course. Then I beat the game in literally one sitting, and the online already had hackers if I recall right. Never again.

Most people don't learn, so you're better than them at least.

Wait, they're giving away steam keys?
Lame.

ign keeps bumping the thread so they can get more new signups to sell information about

It's a fucking Call of Duty clone