Subject: RTS TOURNAMENT #1: DAWN OF THE TIBERIUM AGE

ENTER THE THUNDERDOME
Starting Saturday 7PM UTC for Euros and Sunday 7PM UTC-5 for Burgers/South Americans

ON TODAY'S MENU:
Dawn Of The Tiberium Age.
Combines the best of C&C Red Alert and Tiberium Dawn (basically you can play as Nod, GDI, Allies or Soviets though anons are only going to pick fucking Nod anyway)
Participates will have 2 whole days to get acquainted with the game, practice, do tutorials and learn the ins and outs.
We'll be running 1v1 on ENHANCED MODE to make things a little more balanced. Anyone else can come and spectate (anons who aren't playing at all are welcome to come watch too)

Where can I get it?
moddb.com/mods/the-dawn-of-the-tiberium-age/downloads/dta-1166

Installation
Extract contents of file to desktop. Run DTA.exe

How can I sign up?
challonge.com/ebxztk7t
challonge.com/omdwnwdj
Post the username you'd like to use, the hours you'll be joining and which timezone you're going for. I'll add you once you post ITT. 8 Slots per time-zone only, we can go up to 16 if demand is higher than that.

How to play
Hit the CnCNet button in the main menu, set a username (MAKE SURE ITS THE SAME ONE YOU USED TO SIGN UP TO THE TOURNEY) and then wait for a me to host a room.
Nod Important
infv

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/the-dawn-of-the-tiberium-age/tutorials/change-log
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FAQ
It just combines the vanilla factions from the first two C&C games into one game. We'll also be running enhanced mode which just tweaks the balance so all four factions are viable (particularly important since this tournament will be 1v1). If you want an exact guide for each faction:

IN THE NAME OF KANE!

IN THE NAME OF KANE

Also why isn't there an edit of Shatner as Kane?

You forgot to say this is a radcorps unofficial gamenight, nigger.

Anyways. Signing up for burger-timezone. Nick's unshoedtie and i'll probably play GDI. Am avaible right now on DTA lobby and can probably stay up from 1pm to 1am through this entire weekend.

I'm already getting sweaty from the pressure.

webm related

We have a (((Globalist Defence Iniative))) player! Going to spam Medium Tanks and not have Arty?

Radcorp doesn't do anything other than the normal gamenights, sometimes a subset of the regular hostfags do things like this (other times it's a random user from Holla Forums). He's correct not to say that user. There was a big spergout about this terminiological difference a while back, this was the conclusion reached.
Who could be behind this post?

And by:
I mean post the handle you want to go by in the bracket and which tournament timezone you want to join. Just in case people are confused.

Subject goes in all the fields.

Added to burg bracket.

Worse.
I'll probably rely on orcaspam and grenadiers. MRLS suck so much holy shit.

You really are going to have a bad time then again knowing anons probably might win

Drop me in for Yuropean timezone, nick'll be obelisk.

I fully expect to see a perfectly balanced number of people playing each faction.

So is Plato, Socrates or Diogenes going to show up?

Added.

They're only good at MW4, not C&C.

This isn't a mech game.

So anons, is the first day of the week Monday or Sunday? There is a wrong answer.

First day of the week is Saturday business wise

>no CABAL, Mutants, dinosaurs or giant insects factions
No fun allowed I see.

Will engineer rushes be allowed?

No, the settings for the game are in the second post.

I think we should change it to a Star Trek RTS night.

tfw no tiberian wildlife faction

Gay.

Multi engineer is off, meaning that you can instantly capture an enemy building by having a single engineer enter it.

Go fucking nuts.

wew
Will EngineerRushfag show up?

Pretty sure they're allowed, multi-engineer off means rushing is fine.

I'm not taking part cause I won't be around

I forgot which is which

I'm dissapointed. What's holding you up? IRL shit?

That was you? Holy shit.

Engineer rush is a valid tactic, anyone who falls for it is an idiot anyway.

Can I meat you?

IRL shit is why I won't be around.

lewd

I'll assume you mean Star Trek is slapping Star Craft across the face with their benis.

Multiengineer ON = Need 3 engineers to control a building, each engineer deals exactly 25% of damage to the building regardless of the building's health value, until the building is at the Red health threshold, where it may be captured.

Multiengineer OFF = Any engineer can capture any building instantly by just entering it

Gay Niggers from OpenRA Space = You need 3 engineers to capture a building every single time and they take 5 seconds enough time to put up a pillbox or flame tower before they enter standing still outside the building with 1hp to be able to "enter" it.

Ah, then ill keep it off then.

hush

would have been a good game if it wasn't that there is no save feature
you had to finish each mission in one go to unlock the next

Aww shit, was hoping you'd take part.

Hopefully this will happen again anyway, maybe RA2 next time.

Also a wee secret I learned after they nerfed Engineer was another way to rush that was actually more devastating. I only did it to a friend and dared not to take to the pub matches. I only did it to friends. That was the fact that Soviets could flamethrower rush like crazy and before the average player has got a War Factory up you can have a dozen flamethrower troopers in their base and blowing up their Conyard. I did this to a few friends and their only counter they could come up with was dogs and spamming pillboxes randomly, and even then a few riflemen in mix would take out dogs easily and usually I could go around their defences and still fuck shit up

You need to try and get in another game with the devs and do it again.

I need to find a way to abuse bombers to be honest and make jokes about Dresden.

Don't you get this with every gamenight's exe user?

False positive? Works on my machine :^)

You can delete it anyway, it's the map editor.

Deleting system32 fixes this issue anyway.

is someone streaming this event?

Sadly no, though that would make it easier to cheat.

Probably not, though there should be ~5 spectator slots per match. Perhaps the hostfags could save the replays and upload them somewhere?

make'um into webms and post'um, I'd like that tbh

user someone (in)famously rigged the 4chan cup back in the day, you'd be surprised.

Depending how large they'd be that might require a fuckton of webms. Perhaps uploading them somewhere that can easily be watched and embedding them is a better idea. Can't vola or catbox be used for that?

I watched that shit and tbh what do you expect? it was 4chan

prob

I guess worst case an unlisted (((Youtube))) video will suffice.

Winner of this tournament has to bleach his asshole by the way.

you do that regularly like

eh

Apparently everyone should be doing according to front page news.

What?

What did he mean by this?

Will euro and burger winners fight each other in the end?

Probably not since they'll be on different times. We'll see.

I'd love to participate, since I played RA on dos as a kid a bunch, and not too bad on Starcraft BW

That said, it's retail hell right now, and any anons with such a job probably can't partipicate. I'll be happy to play next time. (No, don't change shit around just because one user can't make it)

That would be a cool idea.

I doubt it would be that hard to organise if it's a one-off 1v1. Maybe if both are up for it it could be done on Monday (that game, perhaps, could have special effort put into streaming it).

Disgusting.

Oh fuck, Christmas must be hell for retail.

>Modern news propaganda

There's a map that spawns giant ants after a while, you could play that and pretend to be the EDF :^)

FUCK YEAH

Wtf is this gay shit?

Post the time you want and your nick ITT, then you'll get added to the tournament.

Can i still register tomorrow? Im still not sure about my possible playtime since i might be throwing a birthday party

I guess wait until you're sure and then post asking OP if there's still a slot. You'll probably be ok for it though.

Just remove the anglos and the Germans and all will be well.
Swedecucks will remove themselves after which they'll be nuked.

This is a bad idea. Now if you said remove Paris, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Stockholm and Brussels you'd be onto something. Hell fuck every capital city and 'financial centre', they're always the worst parts of any country and the places where political 'elites' both politicians and the faggots really in charge hide out.

You have time, dont worry fam.

If you nuke London, NYC, LA, and Tel Aviv 85% of the world's problems would go away.

We played that map. He got rushed by a single Chemical (GAS) Ant and got completely decimated by it. Serves him right for picking Soviets.

And in the true Soviet spirit I spammed streloks and rushed me and the enemy to decimation.

I don't get how "minigunner" infantry can have the same proficiency as slavshit mosin-wielding rifles in combat. Nod must be really arming their soldiers with Calicos.

I wish I could play redalert and have 1200 tanks …

One of the hosts could maybe stream it but that depends on the hours they're on.

You can user. DTA has both Allies and Soviet factions, not just GDI and Nod. Heck there's even crossover maps from RA1 like A Path Beyond.

one can only blubber loos in kosher

fag tbh

Eh, interesting concept but im a bigger fan of the other 2.

the soviet stuff has alot more going for it then the allied stuff, even yuri units don't look as good. that's differently because they did the soviets done half way before EA rushed them again

I'm in no position to compete, but I wouldn't mind watching a game. Anybody on? C&CNet is a ghosttown.

the last vid on their youtube was this which was 2 months ago

Agreed, the one problem I have with the gommies is the red. Red is objectively a shit color, so I always choose blue when I play gommies.

Am in, we could do a practice match VS AI if you want. Don't think anyone else is on right now.

I was about to take you up on it, but the game won't actually launch. I've got a skirmish set up, and after a few seconds of having a resolution seizure, the game executable crashes and sets me back to the menu.

Go to options and select a different renderer. If Stock or DDxWnd don't work, try DDrawCompat as that last one works on nearly fucking everything.

I'm pretty sure the rocketeer's boipussy would be tight as fuck tbh

Sure a lust for rocketeers.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they're the allied meta tbh that and korean fighters

Is this bait? A single flak/patriot/gatling makes rocketeers go eat shit, no matter how many you rush out.

Only two fags have actually signed up, is everyone afraid of playing? Anons aren't actually very good so I wouldn't worry about being crushed.

grizzly in battle fortresses is another meta, expensive and micro intensive though

rockets are simple to micro and aren't that expensive tbh

I haven't actually played a C&C game in years, so I know I'm going to get crushed

It's like you enjoy losing.

You've got two days to get some practice in user, almost three if you're a Burger.

for some reason I feel abit reluctant and it always happens with RTS games

Check
Check
Check
Check

Weather Control device? Chronosphere? Who needs em? Pussies, that's who.

RTS anons don't bite, worst case you'll get a bit of bully.

it's more I've gotten used to playing with people who don't have fun when they loose and we end up not playing again because they can't take it tbh

Nothing doing. Best I've managed to get it to do is to get at least to the loading splash screen after starting the skirmish, which then crashes and says it failed to initialize and that I should reinstall. Which I've done a couple times now. The log in the install folder says it failed to initialize ART.INI, but as far as I can tell there is no ART.INI in any of the install attempts I've made.

What OS? You might be missing an optimization patch that the game clearly tells you to get when you boot the game up for the first time

Windows 7. I got the patches anyways when nothing would work.

Odd, I have seven as well and I haven't had this issue. Version 1.1662 right? Art.ini is inside the INI folder.

Version 1.1662 yes, ART.INI in the INI folder, no.

I just double checked. It's not even in the zipped download, so it didn't just fail to extract.

Ah, sore losers can easily ruin things.

Wat.

U wot? You're actually missing a fuckton of files from the INI folder SOMEHOW. I found ART.INI inside both the zip and the folder. Try downloading from moddb again is the only thing i can tell you because I'm beyond baffled.

I have a special gift for rendering machines inoperable. Guess I'll download again. Thanks for comparing directory notes.

Good luck user.

Got it to work the second download around, which was tellingly much larger than the first. I wonder if ModDB doesn't actually keep the ZIP stored but all the files individually, ZIPs it on request, and simply failed to get them all in.

I've had a similar issue with moddb before, not sure why it occurs but that's one possibility. At least it was a small mod.

They have AK's you retard.

The soviets I mean

To be fair, "Minigun" is one of those completely abused military terms that most people, even gamers, completely misuse to mean "anything that shoots fast or has rotary barrels".

For your consideration, an actual M134 "Minigun". It's got more in common with a flamethrower in application than a machinegun.

How do I micro.

renegade doesn't count

control groups

Okay, yeah. But not as their default infantry weapon. The Infantry General in Zero Hour gets Minigunners as their unique infantry replacement, which retarded as it is, actually works closer to miniguns once they level up.

mfw my flight of hypersonic near-orbit bombers with fuel-air weapons are shot down to the wing by a massed blob of footsoldiers holding unguided miniguns

Click faster.
GGs, i probably shouldn't have expanded that hardcore, it felt unfair to have 120k credits in the span of 40 seconds of idle production.
Will upload some screenshots of that trainwreck once they convert to .png

I felt like it was bullying at some point and stopped spamming memes.

Wait, this weekend. I'm fucked, got finals next week. Maybe next time. Have fun anons, make sure to record any good matches for posterity.

What classes.

>(((Pink GDI)))
I guess the Soviets got a taste of the rainbow.

wew

If anyone wants to play, learn or practice/test shit out. I'll be at the cncnet lobby with a serb up. Don't be afraid to join and ask whatever.

THE GDI COMMUNITY?

I might jump in as well, dunno when.

Server is called 'The lobby', post your name.

tbh I tried the mod and don't like it much. Loaded up a game and I basically can't even see infantry, let alone click and order them around. Plus it runs at some weird uncontrollable speed and because it's a "balanced" version I have no idea how to play since all of the unit stats got altered.

fucking FAGS

We should play Zero Hour :^)

Lower the speed in the menus user.
Also yeah the infantry are tiny you could try running it at a lower res.

This "mod" is just porting original TD and RA1 into the TS engine.

user, there's a guide to units and their uses in the second post here:
Most units play exactly like they did in their original games minus the Artillery and MRLS units who just have slightly extra range to make them viable against defenses. The extra units range from new commandos to super units that each faction gets, with Nod and Soviets getting a new Artillery unit, and Nod getting a Cyborg Commando as their infantry commando unit and Soviets getting Volkov with a personal tank cannon, while GDI and Allies get a new tank-like unit.
The only other unit that wasn't in RA1 or TD is the mobile flak truck for the Allies, but that's because Allies otherwise did not have a vehicular anti-air unit meanwhile every other faction did, and the Chrono tank was changed to use railguns instead of rockets but otherwise serves exactly the same role as it did in RA1.

Well fuck, that changes things. Here I thought I was a shitter who had no idea what I was doing, turns out the AI just has infinite money and super fast building.

I guess I'll join since I figure I'm probably at least decent. Name is DNN

A tech tree is useless without knowing how things actually perform. A lot of the units definitely feel differently, not sure if that's from stat changes or due to the engine change (seems to be running on a Tiberium Sun base?).

then just play fucking TS.

TS sucks

nigger

We also could've done RA2 but whatever autist was behind this apparently didn't want it.

What time zone?

AKs is the plural of AK user, not AK's. AK's would be used if the AKs owned anything.

The early C&C games just show you more of the map as you increase your resolution. Drop the resolution and units will get bigger.

You'll need a timezone too.

The advantage of this mod is that the first two C&C games are 100% free, you can download them stuck together with modern features (e.g. higher resolutions) and use CnCnet without hassle. Also all of the C&C games are fairly poorly balanced towards spamming certain unit types unless you've got a modded option to fix that. OpenRA2 obviously doesn't count as fixing RA2.

I chose DTA because it combines the best of the first two games. If I went with RA2, people would've complained and wanted Tiberuim games. If I went with TD/S then people would've wanted red alert games. This everyone gets both.

And dont forget to post the team you'll main.

Anons still have time to practice and sign up. The registration will probably end as soon as it begins so both euros and burgs have time.

I am burgerland.

No idea what side I'll be. Never played C&C in MP so I'll need to play some games to figure out who I like. I'm online if anyone wants to play.

I'd play with you now but I'm right about to go out the door.

Ill make a room so we can all fuck around.

pass is infv

Clearly the best C&C game is C&C4

Weird that there's nothing inside that spoiler.

Shame we will never get that C&C MMO

How do I join, I just want to spectate

the dune one I was more sad by tbh

you can join before a game starts and set yourself to spectator

Cytogenetics and cytopathology. The former is easy, the latter makes me want to kill myself.

Ah but the C&C MMO was going to be literally a S.T.A.L.K.E.R mixed with Crysis 1.MMO with Mammoth Tanks, Base Building and Ayys

Holy shit why can't we have nice things

nothing that good sounding would live up to it tbh

Cause EA pretty much nearly bankrupted itself in the early 2000's and had to cancel a lot of projects.

Perhaps, but it would have been nice to see Like Westwood C&C3

it bankrupted it self because it bought up alot of smaller companies

Burger throwing in my hat, CST, UTC-6. Allies or GDI, dunno which yet. Screenname Pizza_Lawyer_420.

Nice calico Make sure you confirm which team you'll roll with.

If anyone wants a game, join my (DNN) game. Password is 8v

IN THE NAME OF BANE!

Add me to tournament. BOXXOLOGY playing with GDI and the playtime would be evening-nighttime GMT

added

Add me up fam, Ernst, GDI europlaytime.

Alot more GDI players than I expected and still gommies

still no*

Ach Bernd.

t. Helmut

Add me to burger hours, name is Juice. Easy win for whoever my opponent is probably because I've played Tiberian Sun like once.

which faction?

This is Tiberium Dawn and RA1 I think.

No idea yet. Maybe Allies or Soviets. Or random.

I'll list you as (?) until you make up your mind.

wie geht's?

Alright.

That gets detected as malware because it downloads maps IIRC.

ahoy niggers

so CnCNet / their IRC server host has some no-fun-allowed rules and you can get IP banned if you shitpost too hard, either automatically by a bot for 5 minutes or by a janitor.

the tiberian sun and twisted insurrection lobbies are empty of janitors at the moment though
so we can go over there to organize as long as you don't shitpost until you join a game, or get eaten by a bot. the admins might think it strange though and switch channels to see what all the fuss is about.

Why are revival services for old games always run by cucks?

What's the map pool and game options?

See for options.

because actual trash players can ruin a nich community if they're not kept in check, case and point ss13 also the devs have visions of grandeur who implement things they think or expect a game like this to have before an actual need for it happens naturally

Oh, didn't even notice that post.

Uhhhh

Same shit that sinks FOSS projects then. It's case in point by the way user.

FPS changes game speed in old C&C games.

Yeah, and there's no 45 FPS option in that drop down box for me. "Fast" is 30 FPS in my pic.

not with my examples

Nevermind, it's there in multiplayer, just not skirmish for some reason.

Map pool is yet not decided, but there's a post in /radcorp/ that said:

Consider making a list if this is shit since i don't know who even wrote it.

This list was considering which maps were best for 1v1

w-what is this?

What? It should be v1.1662.

I just noticed it too. Did it JUST come out? Their Moddb page says it was 'released' 3 days in the future, though…

Version 1.1664:
Released: Dec 12, 2017

Changed: The SSM Launcher no longer fires a cluster missile when it's elite, but it now instead spawns napalm clusters on impact (Credits: Bittah Commander).
Fixed: In the "Chrono Hazard" Co-Op mission the Chronosphere was always destroyed before you could get to the base (Credits: Bittah Commander).
Fixed: Some of the AI's power plants weren't capturable. (Credits: Bittah Commander).
Fixed: The GDI and Nod radar logos and animation were deformed and slightly blurry (Credits: Bittah Commander).

Are we literally getting an update from the future?
Eitherway, the update appears to fix the SSM launcher, which had a slight bug where

It might have just been posted just to queue the update up, kinda like the countdown timer on some upcoming steam games. also no link? cause I cant find it.

I saw it when a screen popped up in-game telling me to download it.

Maybe. Or maybe he forgot he was typing day instead of month.
moddb.com/mods/the-dawn-of-the-tiberium-age/tutorials/change-log

We got 3 people in lobby now, anyone else want to come?>>13944726

What this faggot meant is
We are preparing for tourney by playing factions and maps and stuff, getting to know the game

And dreading when anons will get curbstomped by other anons

How the fuck do you lose something like that?

Anons found a way.

Dr. Mobius, I'm GDI.

Considering he crashed the Kodiak with no survivors, I guess he didn't fly so good!

Was hugging an ion cannon part of your plan?

You can remove Juice, since I can't get the game to connect to anyone. Please do SupCom FAF or AoE2 next time.

What issues are you having exactly?

Rise of Nations > AoE 2

I've never played that, actually.

SupCom > literally anything else

I would start a game, and then it would say everyone else disconnected immediately. I think everyone else was only losing connection to me. I would also only see my own loading bar when starting up the game. I tried turning off my firewall and running as admin and nothing worked.

This happend only while you were hosting? what about joining someone's game? it could be that you didnt configure the host tunnel correctly (should be under advanced.
)

No, I wasn't hosting in any of them. I was joining other's games, and they tried using several tunnels.

TA > SupCom for SP games, SupCom for MP though, R.U.S.E. 1942 mode is even better.

Ah, that's a shame then. No idea what could be the problem aside from your internet connection.

Given the lack of cunts signing up maybe we could combine the timezones? I suppose it's hard for west coast anons to play slavs though.

Not a bad idea, could be a 7 man clusterfuck. 8 if we can rope someone else in.

I don't think you would've survived anyway kid, that map was ant territory.

Sometimes these things just don't work out.

should've hosted a fightan tourney instead :^)

If anyone's still around, game is drpavel's game, password is infv

again, STOP USING GAY FUCKING MODS. If you niggers play RA2 and use openra2. fucking die

Fighting games are the worst genre of vidya.

wew

Again, post the name you want to use and the faction you chose. I didnt want anons to make an account and bitch about it.

Forgot to mention, include time zone.

I would've gone with RA2 tbh but this was suggested to me and I wanted both the RAfags and Tiberiumfags to enjoy themselves. Don't have to get assmad about it.

we could've prevented this

>(((Nod)))

We should just do an 8 player free for all.
8 PLAYERS.
NOD ONLY.
NO CRATES.
FINAL DESTINATION A PATH BEYOND.

It's over user. It's over.

It was over before it even begun.

Probably should have used a different mod.

Probably shouldn't have been playing Skyrim.

(checked)
I mean there's always next time. and next time i'll actually ask around, do research and not cobble shit together at the 11th hour

I couldn't help myself. Todd forced me to at gunpoint.

Inept faggot back and looking to observe some games, if anyone's playing. I see a few rooms up, but they're in-session/locked.

try the dr pavel room

Did, got kicked.

w e w. The host made it no pass and thought you were a random gay. Try joining and make sure you call everyone a trap loving fag or something.

fuck

That was some shit.

>GDI wins

I'll join next game if you're still doing free for alls or whatever.

tech 2 was a mistake

the scores broke

I was a little surprised to see an airfield on the map that game.

How the fuck did I have the strongest economy when (((Red))) had 18 harvesters strip-mining the planet?

we're all winners :^)

(((Red))) died at the end

With 40K in the bank! I don't think I broke 3K after burning through my starting funds.

What would that mean?

Got a video?

Sadly no.

Fuck, life is suffering. I wanted to Remove GDI

it's a cuckcuck

NEVER EVER!

Will we also play RA2 and TS someday by any chance?

For sure.

I've got a pic related from that match.

Anyway we are hosting a game for fags from jewroland to join in. 2 Players so far but we'll be open for some minutes if fags want to join. Mode is w/e, preferably team based but might do ants or something later.

Forgot to say password is 8v btw.

yeah so we need one morefag again so that we don't have to do 3 player FFA

Maybe Generals too.

Could just do two tiers and have the losers from round one play each other for 3rd and 4th (that'd be four games total, two qualifying, a final and a losers' game).

Sounds like a good idea.

Funfact:
If you remove Berlin, you strengthen the German GDP by 0,2%.
Not included: the economic effects of rebuilding

Another good reason to do it then.

EURO TOURNEY STARTS IN 20 MINUTES

You streaming.

No because then it would be easy to cheat but the rooms will be open for spectators.

Stream with a 3 minute delay?

First euro round
room name nod important
pass is infv

Still a slot or two if anyone wants to spectate.

ROUND 1 DONE.
ROUND 2 NOW.

As expected.

And that's it till I find a better way to convert images. In otherwords be right fucking back

1. Pick a vanilla game
2. Organise streaming (with a significantly delay for RTS games) or at least saving of replays and stream those.
Anything else?

Game 2 on now.

Fuck my life

Yeh, lesson learned on that one. It's only 300mb though.

J U S T

infv, but you won't be able to spectate if it's already started. Should be able to join now though.

round 2 ogre.
WINNER FINALS NOW.
LOSER FINALS LATER.

Well then.

Ernst vs NightcrawlerK98 match
CTRL+C takes screenshots
They saved to your DTA folder in .pcx format
FUCKING KIKEWHEELS LET ME POST!

So we'll try and get streaming up for the USA tourney tomorrow. Also: fighting tourney for 30th-31st December?

WE HAVE A EURO WINNER: OBELISK

LOSERS BRACKET GOING ON NOW.

THE WINNER OF THE LOSER'S GAME BY TECHNICAL KNOCKOUT: NIGHTCRAWLERK98K

And now we'll just fuck around and do 4v4 FFA. Tune in tomorrow for burger time.

Hopefully with a proper stream.

Room closed for now, some fags might play now and maybe later tonight. will post screenshots

I'd have wrecked you pretty bad if you didn't fuck up the server nigger crawler.

It was rigged.

She looks like she's just taken a rocket infantry assault up her ass in that pic if you fags know what I mean.

I clearly won fair and square once my bikes took out the MCV. The rest were just details.

Maybe we should settle this right here in the ring if you think you're so tough.

The tourney brackets has been edited to reflect the winners. Congratulations to Obelisk for being supreme winner and NightCrawler for being supreme loser.

A new thread will be made for Burger time.

Where's a picture of your benis?

Picture of Benin personally sent to winner in a lovingly handcrafted letter, along with a coupon for 10% off his next waifu bodypillow purchase.

Going to get one of Kane, tyvm.

I had 10 rocket inf and 10 normal inf about to storm you when you started killing the server you giganigger.

i'd probably still win :^)

I vote on rematch

REMATCH
REMATCH

Sure, why not. Later because i have to run some errands.

Why's this on page 6.

Because the bump limit is 300 user, 337 is larger than 300.

ill new bread soon

BREAD 2