DINOSAURS! DINOSAURS! DINOSAURS!

WHAT'S A GOOD DINO GAME Holla Forums?
ARK IS SHIT DON'T EVEN BOTHER RECOMMENDING IT
Currently i'm starting to hark back into Dinosaurs again and before i know it i noticed a lack of dinosaurs in my vidya library. Other than the classics (Turok II, Dino Crisis, JP gaemus) is there any game that has dinos as its primary focus?
Also actual Paleontology discussions are welcomed
AND PLEASE NO SHOVELWARE SHIT, THANK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/carnivores-pc/
theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/carnivores-2/
bbc.co.uk/sn/prehistoric_life/games/dinosaur_world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Total War Warhammer 2
Go get them queer
its ok if you play it singleplayer with reduced grind levels

Orion: Prelude
Guardians of Orion

Raptors have feathers!

Its shit

Cadillac and dinosaur.

Maybe now that Jurassic World II is coming out, we’ll get a good dinosaur game. :^)

Saurian is also shit and runs like molasses. Thanks Unity.

actually might happen
see

Sadly, all dinosaur games are terrible

I have been playing Turok recently and god damn is it good, its like DOOM but in 3d and instead of being a marine you're an indian (mandan tribe apparently)

If you're hyped to play the sequel don't be
Turok 2 is worse in every way just so you know, playing throught it right now and its design is worst than the first in most ways

autism

I played this crappy old dinosaur RTS as a kid, and the only reason I remember playing it is because it was the only game where my attempts at discovering a cheat code by typing random stuff in actually worked. I could never manage to find the game ever again. :^(
The "cheat code" was just "food"

Paraworld?
Game is good fuck you

no its great
YOU'RE shit

Its true, doesn make Guardians any less shit though

No, but that game is making it hard to find my game, since looking up "dinosaur RTS" only gives results related to Paraworld

Any of these?

If you like 90s arcade beat em ups there's always Cadillacs & Dinosaurs on MAME.

I wonder who's behind this thread?

No but nice try

Orion: Prelude

I'm not even joking, it's fun as fuck just to mess around and kill dinos with your friends

Zoo Tycoon 2

I wanna ride a female raptor into battle!
The only games I know that are close to that are those dragon riding games.

Primitive Wars 1 and 2 second cover shouldn't say Jurassic War, but it's the best quality I could find.
The Starcraft clones nobody talks about.

oh hey that's the one

Glad I could help. Took me 5 years to finally remember and find it.

>(((feathers)))

feelsbad

Which Dino-game is it where you have sort of a top-down view and in the beginning there's a triceratops trying to steamroll you.

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/carnivores-pc/
theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/carnivores-2/

Jurassic Park on SNES?

I played a game a very long time ago whose name I can't remember for the life of me, all I remember about it was that it had humans and you would build incubators in which you would hatch dinosaur eggs in, and it was an rts I think.

Literally Who?

Played it
Kinda disinterested at first since its cheap price led me to think that it was one of those shovelware games, and there's the DLC. But ok i guess
Boob Tattoos
Arm physics
Done that
Ah i finally remember playing this once, since i first confused it with Trespasser for some reason, by the way the T.rex was absolutely bullshit though
>TW: Warhammer 2
Fucking wat, also fuck SEGA

That's what (((they))) want you to think, the Tyrannosaurs are the real ancestors to modern chickens :^)

Looks somewhat dated and uninteresting, i'll pass

BY the wway, are there any Dino Life simulators? Just like tank simulators but the autistic amount of detail was placed in the Dinosaurs and its life cycle instead. The closest i could think of is a Freeware game that was a tie-in for Walking with the Dinosaurs from wayyyyyy back in 2002
bbc.co.uk/sn/prehistoric_life/games/dinosaur_world/

Nanosaur 1 & 2

I bet most of Holla Forums didn't even knew these existed.

Only part of that game I remember was flying around as a pterodactyl with a weird jetpack thing.

Zoo Tycoon 2 with mods

JP: Genesis already did that though

Yup, i only heard of this now
Looks ok tbhq but i might not play it

So uh are there any dino games focused on realism? So, far Dino games are about wobbly time-travelling and i'd like to see one that is genuinely set in the Mid-Jurassic / Early-Late Cretaceous of the Mesozoic era. Also some of these games has grass in it, and it triggers me autism when i see Dinosaurs with grasslands

The fact that you even know these games exist means that you too knew the burning and eternal shame and humiliation of having macfag parents.

best dino game imo: super mario world
Pro: ride a dino

Dino Crisis

fossil fighters for the ds, best dino game of the decade

Was it that Jurassic War game?

I hope you're ashamed of yourself.

Primal Prey
Carnivores
Carnivores you can now get on your phone it's so old - but it isn't as fleshed out as primal prey imo (but primal prey can be pretty buggy)

Oh and dionsaurs, a isometric adventure/action game for that shit movie

uncultured swine

I have family that has owned a Mac shop since the late 70s. I can't really avoid it. Though I have to say it is strange. In the 90s, if you had a mac people thought you were weird, and now you'll be known as a trendy hipster faggot.

This game was pretty awesome. Though some liked Rampage edition, this one was easier to find your way around.

Not nearly enough games that let you play as the dinosaur VS humans that aren't multiplayer only stuff.

Except Zoo Tycoon 2 is vastly superior and allows for a shitton of customization. Operation Genesis has fuck all in actually designing a park.

Yes, that's it! Fun game, it was hard though, like really hard if i remember correctly.

was going to suggest something but this comes off as a template thread and you use steam like a faggot

Yeah, Genesis is more of a dino game and Park Management game second. The only thing Genesis has over Zoo Tycoon 2 is the Dinosaur A.I

Enlighten me then
Lmao

Dinosaurs are shit and you should kys.

Nice opinion there friend

No fam, you should be proud of your pleb taste.

Best Dinosaur videogame you fucking plebs.

Alright you fags, i finally got around and lurked the Steam store to find the Dinosaur sim game i've wanted, but from a mere glance, i already see the telltale signs of an unfinished game
>Only 1 playable Dino out of the promised 4 it's not even the T-Rex
>Game world seems to be mostly empty (this might be a design choice however, they were striving for realism™ in a unity engine lol after all)
Atleast the art design is good, the dinos still looks cool even if they looked abit dated. Granted, they only have 3 programmers in their team
Well, atleast i could wait for now. I doubt it'll actually leave Early Access though
BUTTERLORD WHERE ARE YOU

By the way, the game i was talking about is called Saurian

Not dinos, but anyone remember that ancient 3d RTS with lizard samurais? It had dark something in the title iirc

I remember it but I forgot the name of it and have been trying to find it for years Thanks user

I was fucking stoked when I heard about this game, played Jurassic Park Operation Genesis and been wanting a sequel ever since, damn shame it's FDEV, I don't doubt there ability to make it a great looking game and Planet Coaster is actually pretty good but expect very good attempts to put always online DRM in it if Denuvo still has their shit together.

Dino D-Day is pretty good.