8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu
pastebin.com/dKL127q6
xqemu.com/
archive.is/5yZI9
archive.is/fTzIS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disappointment

I don't mind the DMC3 port as it is, but hopefully this version will at least be functional as-is instead of requiring a mod.
Well DMC4 wasn't part of the collection

Devil May Cry 5 is happening user, it has to be. with the way Dante is being pushed as a face at Capcom, and the ridiculous amount of DMC5 rumors There is no way Itsuno isn't working on it right now.

yawwwwn

can't wait to do this shit again.

Oh wow, I really feel like buying games I already bought once again, especially feeding dosh into nuCapcom, which is such a great and trustworthy company.

Heh

I don't want it.

Welcome to 2012 fellow anons.

DMC1 still requires software mode to run correctly, or it did about six months ago the last time I tried

You have to go back
>>>/halfchan/

Please buy so we can gauge interest in making a sequel.

t. Capcom

Don't forget that Dante was literally the one who fought against the final boss in MvC:I

It's happening.

The only idiot I see here is you.

Well last time I played it through 5 fucking years ago there weren't any real problems, apart from my toaster dropping one or two frames occasionally.
Chances are problem is on your end.

It just werks.

I thought it was already on PC.

And, another port…

What's the point of consoles anymore?

Just DMC3, 4, and DmC.

You can only be a criminal if you get caught.

If the last time you played it was 5 fucking years ago maybe the problem is with your fucking memory. Go ahead and play it on hardware mode and you'll see what this is talking about, it wasn't fixed until 1.5.0

Nah
Unless you're running the game in software mode both DMC1 and 3 have a lot of issues.
Even DMC2 suffers from clipping issues where certain textures flicker in and out of existence.

Oh boy, I can't wait for capcom to pointlessly add denuvo

good goy

Inb4 the sales of DMC HD collection are lacking and they pull a darkstalkers all over again

Not an argument friendo.

Do you really fucking trust capcom to make a new game anyways? Look at what they've done to all their top IPs over the last few years. Look at what they are doing to their cashcow.

Almost certain they already did that with DMC4SE.

About time

please be a good port

But dmc4se sold well, they even said that it did.

ITS HAPPENING YOU FUCKING IDIOT EITHER AT VGA OR PSX, BUT THIS PROVES ITS HAPPENING

Ebin roast bro, upboated XD

Wait…can we mod DMC2 to be decent? Nevermind that with Megaman 11 happening that means DMC5 is happening, fuck I think I'm hyped. Someone say something pessimistic to stop me from being happy.

It's probably the same reason Okami's getting a port. The HD Collection already exists, there's no reason not to port it, they're turning down free money otherwise. I remember people were saying that the recent PS4 port of DDDA meant that Dragon's Dogma 2 was confirmed, unless you think Itsuno's working on DMC5 and DD2 simultaneously I wouldn't get your hopes up

Hope you like lootboxes.

losing net neutrality would probably make service providers slow this site to a snails pace?

Monster Hunter Worlds existence?
It depends if you actually like it or not though

Europe is slowly turning into a third world shithole and it dosent seem like its going to stop?

Modern Capcom

How are you envisioning the game being made decent? DMC3 and 4 have some mods but it's not like you can fundamentally alter the DMC2 combat engine or make the enemies and bosses more interesting

With the recent backlash and the fact that those game are purely single player, its not very likely.
Not that I trust Capcom or anything but if they are going to fuck it up, its probably through some other means.

Yeah, whats the point of consoles especially the 17 year old console these games came out on over a decade ago

Yeah how could you possibly squeeze money out of that

If you actually bought any of these you're retarded.
After playing all the characters I unlocked everything except the DLC trish and lady costumes they held for week 1 buys because I already had them

Nigger one has nothing to do with the other
They're releasing a collection of old ass games after a shitton of fan demand right before VGA and PSX, not a port of a port of a 2013 rerelease of a 2012 game on a random date.

Its the fucking timing that matters

The screenshot clearly indicates I didn't

And the DDDA PS4 announcement was right before E3, so that means DD2 was announced at E3, right?

The DD shitgen announcement was made in August you dumb fucking nigger

Holy shit, that was just one month before TGS. The timing, man

This thread's going to survive long enough for one of us to be right anyway, may as well wait

It was originally announced in May anyway, fuck you, I knew I wasn't misremembering
archive.is/ZbqVq

Didn't the HD collection fuck up DMC3's lighting?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu .

Feelin pretty motivated right about now.

About damn time

B-but what about the Nintendo Switch?

The PC port and the emulated version do, I don't really remember if the collection did

Not exactly it's almost better then that Dante is clearly the most powerful and clever character in the game.
Everyone else has to go in teams to get the infinity stone but Dante goes and get's the souls stone by himself, and then he intentionally gives it to Ultron Sigma because since their an android/robot they have no soul so it backfires.

Dante gets immobilized during the first phase of the final boss just so the rest of the cast actually has something to do.

oh I misread I thought you said Dante was the only one who fought against the final boss yeah he does fight during the final phase.

If neither this nor a potential DMCV gets announced without it, I may give them the dosh just for the sake of Itsuno-san and his team because he deserves it and Capcom should acknowledge that instead of just fucking their shit up. like with DMC4 and DDD:A's planned content that never made it.

It's a shame they and good IPs are stuck with them, and along with Sega's higher ups, Capcom's execs are out of touch. But I'm gently holding out on them doing something right again if they were bothered to port Mega Man to PC and actually make a Mega Man 11 instead of just damning that to hell too along with that cartoon. I pray after their latest fuck ups they're going through a Dreamcast scenario.

Just finished reading the post:

Kek. Well, they had to say something nice about it. Liked that they mentioned Trish in it but it's a bit odd they didn't do the same for Lucia. Not expecting they fix anything with DMC2, but maybe they might bring back the loading screen mini-game since the patent for that had expired. Expecting the worst, hoping for the best, like the game Itsuno has yet to reveal until the Playstation Experience or whatever it's called this month really is DMCV. If it is and they don't fuck it all up, I'm sure others will be motivated in giving one last message that DmC was a mistake. If not to them, then the casuals, Ninja Theory, and all the journos who shilled for it. It would be great to see them cry bitch tears again knowing that it would be the final nail in their false narrative about the franchise and that the game, much like themselves are total failures.

Neither Mega Man collection or MVC3 has denuvo so I doubt they would give it to the DMC HD. If they give it to Mega Man 11, then DMC 5 is likely to have it.

Love Bayonetta, should I buy it? Never played them.

I like Lucia so I'm fine with playing DMC2 for her

I would rather everyone just move on from DmC, like the wig joke/insult in DmC was in bad taste and if they tried doing the same thing in DMC5 to make fun of DmC, I think it would be in equally bad taste. Like it or not there is a new generation of fans who were introduced to the series through DmC and I don't think any good will come from insulting them the same way were where insulted.

DmC's failure is good enough of a punishment IMO.

3 and 4 are already on PC, why didn't you play them?

They probably won't add Denuvo to Mega Man since it seems like a cashgrab/budget title. DMC 5 could have Denuvo, but Capcom seems desperate enough to be talked out of it with the promise of more sales.

While I love Bayonetta I still think DMC is the superior series so i would absolutely recommend them. I don't really want to say Bayonetta is worse though since DMC and Bayo go for different things.

It's still not really fixed, now you get two bands of native res blur on top and on the bottom (unless you play at native res obviously) and the only fix is a very specific old build which has other issues.

If there was a way to give the DMD AI without changing the stats for lower difficulties / unlocking the harder difficulties from the start it would already be an improvement

Does it comes with DMC2? Cause that is the only title I didn't play from DMC franchise.

It does, but I don't know why you'd play DMC2.

Purely from masochistic gaming fetish like the slav modding community.

while the game is obviously the worst DMC game. DMC2 does have neat stuff in it, but you really have to dig into the game to get to any of it. I'd say it's worth messing around in.
Trish's move set is actually Dante's from DMC1. only she's using Sparda and she can stick Sparda into the ground and use her fists. and when she flys she has this mega death laser attack that drains all of her DT really fast but destroys everything.

also you can unlock a DMC1 outfit that changes the Music in some fights

pastebin.com/dKL127q6
Dyne did nothing wrong, fuck mike Z

It's weird how a game as eh as DMC2 is treated with so much scorn. A relic from when gamers actually had standards I guess.

why do people still circlejerk over DMC when Bayonetta exists?

Because a woman as dominant as Bayonetta makes then uncomfortable.

Because people like more technical play then lol hold a button and dodge and use jump cancelling after burner over and over.

Well going from DMC1 being an awesome game that practically invented the 3D action game, to DMC2 basically being inferior in everyway should have that effect. DMC2 really was just shat out by capcom since they didn't even tell hideki kamiya that it was being made. Anything good in it had to have been because of Itsuno being there late in development trying to fix the mess he was given.

Because DMC doesn't give a skin swap and call it a new character.

Why would you be a cunt and try to stir up animosity between fanbases?

Well there you go, all the more reason for a port. I wonder if they'll fix the FMVs

He's probably just baiting, there really isn't much of a reason why anyone shouldn't enjoy both DMC and Bayo, especially since Bayo references DMC so much.

By that logic people should like Donte since he references DMC in his 'Not in a million sales' line.

2/10, wouldn't even fill soul with gray.

I'm just saying I appreciate how Bayo clearly respects DMC with it's nods, since it wouldn't exist if DMC didn't come before it.

inb4 the port requires
despite being a collection of PS2 games. Don't think they won't either, the .hack PC shit has retarded requirements, as did the SAO meme shit that was ported from the Vita.

Well we'll just have to see how the Okami port is handled, and then we can use that to judge how DMC HD might turn out.

Considering how low-requirement the existing DMC3 and 4 ports are I strongly doubt it. Anything is possible though. What really confuses me is why they'd bother porting it to PS4 and Bone as well, since the collection is already on PS3 and 360. More money for no effort, I guess

I guess you don't even read Mark Twain and 1984 because they're so 'stale'.

Hey for every PC port there is that is now a game that anyone will always have easy access too.

I've met people who think that Bayonetta is in every way, a fundamental evolution of DMC's gameplay. I've met people who think that if DMC5 ever happens, it should just drop the styles and lock on and be a copy/paste of Bayonetta's combo strings and dodge-focused gameplay. It's not so much based on animosity towards DMC however, but Platinum/Kamiya worship.

To play devil's lol advocate, porting PS3/360 software to the PS4/Bone does at least require a little bit of effort.

There is perfecting one style to another and then there is being retarded. I just consider DMC and Bayo to be different beasts that shoot for different things.
I appreciated Platinum for still putting out action games when almost no one else is ,but anyone who thinks Platinums style is blatantly superior to DMC sounds like someone who doesn't know what there talking about.

While on the one hand, I just bought Okami and DMC1 for the ps2 quite cheap, on the other PC port will probably be real juicy with additional potential.

As long as it's not Denuvo and the ports aren't complete garbage, I'll buy it day one.

If we're lucky, the requirements won't exceed DMC4:SE's besides maybe HDD space and people might have an easier version of importing the style switcher mod to it instead of bothering to work with Ubisoft's previous janky hack job. I also want to see a Lady skin/modded in 3.

>>>/cuckchan/
but in all seriousness, I already own DmC HD collection & rather see Banjo-Kazooie & Tooie get a PC release.

Wish I weren't late so I could be the first person to laugh at you.

First webm related will always be one of the funniest things i'v ever seen.

>>>/cuckchan/

I was mollested as a child and he told me it was my fault.

jesus just stop posting

Kat is that you?

Holy shit. DMC3 on PC will finally not be garbage.
That means they'll fix the Gunslinger Kalina Ann bug in the HD collection, too, right?

its why im trans now i was had to live as a girl from a young age and the rapes got more brutal by the day

And Im here to rape you again whore. What do you think we did to anita?! Ill show you what rape is all about!

When's Ninja Gaiden?

yes daddy rape your little trans daughter you know thats all im good for

Probably never.

Grabbing you by the hair and starting to spank you. Thats right start by kissing my feet for I am a god before you.

I grab a knife off my bedstand and cut your face with it deeply making sure that itll scar then I put my feet on your face and you kiss them lovingly.

I feel my trans clit jumping in my chastity cage. I cry and say thank you as you mark up my face with your knife. Yes daddy I say as I start worshipping your stinky feet, my face bleeding everywhere.

Don't set your expectations too high, it's still modern Capcom.

That's just sad.

==NEVER EVER==

xqemu.com/

nothing you're listing is a capcom game. have you played any of capcom's ports? DDDA, SF5, any RE game since RE4? they all run great and many (LP2, DMC4SE) are PC-lead titles with improved textures and audio on PCs

combined with vanquish and bayonetta, as well as SEGA's other PC titles and various other things (the ni-oh port runs very well, lack of keyboard & mouse support notwithstanding) I think nipland has cottoned to PC now

Who is buying it? 600,000 more sales in two years.

Something tells me they're counting bundles.

DmC has been on sale for cheaper than any of the other games several times
Also likely bundle units are counted and those are around several hundred k total.

Ive decided you arent even good enough to be allowed to live. I gather my fire energy and blast you with a fire ray laughing the entire time.

DmC goes on sale for pennies constantly, and it gets bundled with DMC4SE too. The people buying it now are going to be people who know jack shit about the series, or action games in general.
Ur in other words the exact people Capcom was hoping would buy the game.

Almost everyone I know that bought DmC said they did it for the memes and the reduced price. It's just AAA Bad Rats at this point.

The Steam reviews are mostly from people who admit they've never played the originals.
Shame we can't do custom tags anymore, those were great fun.

They just keep going. First Dragon's Dogma to PC and then PS4 instead of working on a fucking sequel already, and now they're pulling the same shit with DMC? Go die already Capcom. Jesus Christ.

To be honest if DmC is someone first action game which if they are a PC player it very likely could be, I completely get why they would like, it still has the fundamentals of a Devil May Cry game. If it was possible to skip absolutely everything dialog related in DmC i would hate the game far less, since strickly gameplay wise it's not awful, save for the shit bosses.

The thing that make DmC truly awful is that it's the kind of game that cares more about it's story then it's gameplay so it;s constantly interrupting your control with Story shit. that while it's already bad it gets worse with each playthrough since your hearing and seeing the same shit over and over again.

^ this is unskipable by the way
in a game with 8 difficulty settings

Anyone else think DmC actually looked like shit? I never got the art direction praise as everything looked muddy and all the particle effects were flat. It really seemed like reviewers say a color other than grey for the first time in a few months and lost their shit.

I don't get it either, the entire game looks like oversaturated vomit.

Yeah that's another thing. The colors bled out a lot and it made me think I needed new glasses. I played some Doom a little while later and found out it was just the game.

You better not be talking about style ranks, because mashing after a stinger nets you an S.

That's honestly the least of the game's problems and, if anything, it helped autistic people from bothering to play it more than once.

Remember goys, if you dont buy the collection, DMC 5 cancelled!

The did it intentionally since in the game normal demon world is washed out and overly grey, where Limbo is overly colorful. they tried doing a two world thing but both look ugly because of it.

I'm talking about strictly how the combat is.
Being able to use 5 weapons is alright even if they are all gimped because there is no Sword master style.
You can launch normaly unlauchable enemies if you full charged moves
When enemies enter rage modes not DT you can disable it with E&I charge shots
The parry while broken is kind of fun you can actually use it against Bob Barbus which i didn't know about until seeing it in a video
just a quick Shitty youtube video i MP4'd but it gets the point across

The difficulty no matter what setting is still a joke though.

I mean if you want me to post a vid of the game looking like shit I can gladly do that too.

Honestly one of the few things I thought was fine for DMC was the whole idea of "Demon's controlling humanity through subtle forced consumerism. Basically They Live with a demonic spin. Granted it definitely was played way too hard even if that was supposed to be an idea, and a single gimmick does not redeem a game that was flawed on every other level.

It would have been fair better if the actually did something with the concept besides say
Like Bob Barbas is constantly slandering Dante. What if there was a scene were Dante saves a kids life but then the crowd turns against him because he's considered a terrorist. That would actually be something that would make you feel bad for Dante. but instead have a bunch of people from the order you don't know or ever interact with get gunned down, but you don't give a shit since the game never gives you a reason why you should.

Why in gods name would I buy the same games for a third fucking time, companies need to stop this shit, it's fucking obnoxious, give us a new fucking game, stop releasing the same shit with every new console

Absolutely agree. Nothing is better in a game than when they give you all of these things you should care about, but because they never do anything with it or never get you emotionally attached, it just becomes hilariously forgettable, your family in Fallout 4 dying or that butterfaced asian in The Division breaking her leg less than 3 minutes in come to mind.

At least watching people boo and jeer Dante, maybe news lines of him being called a pedo with people calling him a pervert would have been a solid idea.

Holy shit.
Not DMC 5 but still nice.
Hopefully 3 will be fixed.
2 will be modded to be good.
and then I hope Nightmare brings tears from the casuals

definitely, it will make you better at Bayo by a long shot.
If you get even decent at royal guard then Moon of Mahaa Kala will be your bitch.
see pic related

1, 3 and 4 are great

I find Bayo's combo's a bit repetitive, in DMC because the moves are not part of combo lines I can chain anything together.
Bayo still has lot's of cuhrayzee potential but I find it harder to actually flex in it a little

why circlejerk over Bayonetta when Ninja Gaiden exists.
Why circle jerk of Ninja Gaiden when Viewtiful Joe exists.
Why circle jerk over Vietiful Joe when God hand exists ect ect

I like both, I like the genre

get out

enjoy Nioh for now.
Maybe one day.

Bayonetta will always forever hold a special place in my heart, I'm just looking for more.

I didn't know 3 was on and I don't like to skip games.

Thanks.
What happened with 2?

DMC2 was rushed as soon as DMC1 was a success, it didn't have a director for half of it's development. there are some decent things about it i showed here
but DMC2 is clearly the worst DMC game by a long shot.

That chart really does need to be updated now. Vanquish, Bayonetta, and DMC1 will all be on PC now, and a Switch port was just announced for Bayo 1 and 2. Bayonetta 3 was announced as well. Switch exclusive because fuck me I guess.

They took a wildly successful game and assigned the development of the sequel to an inexperienced, unmanaged team.

pls go away taneem

Oh no please You have no idea how much I hate that there is no Fucking Taunting since that is the soul of Devil May Cry, but i'm not going to dismiss the few things that weren't shit.

believe me I Hate DmC more then you do.

Tameem, is that you!?
Who gives a fuck about fans of DmC, if anything they should be mocked for their shit taste.
Fuck them.

There is still PSX in 2 days for DMC5,
If not then Itsuno blue balled everyone for a whole year, by saying he wanted to announce his game this year.

OK back on OP topic.

DMC1 mods could be awesome.
Instant weapon switching without the animation, or maybe Alastor and Ifrit could be assigned to different buttons.
Sparda could have the Mundus fight Devil trigger added for the whole game.
Instantly switch between all guns
Use the bangle of time or Devil Trigger without needing to equip one for the other.

Does the D-Pad do anything in DMC1 I don't remember it could be used for extra buttons.

I guess it wouldn't be more difficult than modding style-switching or weapon-switching into DMC3, but it's going to be a pain in the ass. That weapon switch animation is almost certainly to buy the game time to load in the other weapon, it might fuck things up to be able to switch that quickly, let alone use them on separate buttons.

Menus

Well the style switcher changed those inputs so it could happen for DMC1.

It's been less then 3 quid on steam multiple times
Has been free on PS+ multiple times on ps3 and 4

You're never getting that game, old man. Get over it and raise some kids already, grandpa.

There are people who think Donte becomes a better person at the end of DmC when webm related is how he acts at right before the final boss, and he needs a Kat to beg him not to murder his own brother over something they don't even attempt to discus before fighting to the death.
It's not like he even changed at all he just had no one in his life at the start and at the end he has Kat, aside from that he is exactly the same as he was at the start, but they shoe horn in "the world is under my protection now" line which makes no fucking sense because neither Dante or Vergil had anything close to the amount of influence to change the rule the world, it didn't even seem like Mundus did either, he had one soda factory and one TV station, and we're supposed to believe he ruled the entire world and not just that one city.

Mundus sits in a room for the entire game doing jack shit when it was completely with in his power to go to Dante's trailer himself at the start of the game and murder him. and as far as Mundus knew Dante was the only Nephilim
We're supposed to care about the sniper rifle abortions scene when that not only was that unborn baby literally the spawn of satan it was actually a boss fight in the previous level.
We're supposed to care about the media slander against Dante when literally no one in the game acknowledges it.
Dante is half angel for no reason since it's never brought up again after the 2nd mission.
The Mundus Boss should have been Limbo's physical form so you could actually kill the thing that is trash talking you the whole game
Mundus's boss should have been not shit (but you could say that about all the bosses.)
They say Mundus is too powerful and they need to cut off the source of his power but that's a load of shit, I don't want to fight a weakened little bitch in a fucking action game I want to fight the top dog at full power to prove I can Kick his ass. "Too powerful" shouldn't exist in an action game.
When Vergil closes the hell gate Demons are let lose to start killing innocent people but that's not acknowledge by the cast.
It's never explained how or why the Yamato can close the hell gate ,Vergil just says he can do it and then does it. it only kind of makes sense since that's what the Yamato did in DMC4, but this is a fucking reboot.

If the game stared the real Dante he would have found out about Mundus and then immediately started walking toward Mundus skyscraper killing every demon in his path. beacuse that's what every other DMC game was, Dante just walking around until he finds the main villein.

that was a fun little rant.

Ah yes, nobody minds when Dante kills the demon children DMC4, but in DmC it's a crime of the century.
And actualy, Dante is kinda less of a douche there (in DmC) as he doesn't want to kill that kid. In the
In the 4th game, he just butchers them and smiles about it after. ;)
I Guess its all about bias like usual

At least change your IP when you come back to bait.

So was that DMC5 leak more likley to fake? Does anyone still have the archive?

Christ this art style looks so bad. How did they fuck up thid badly? Like is Dante recovering from a meth bender or something?

Baiting but doesn't even know that Vergil is the one who killed Mundus's spawn.

There has been many leaks claiming DMC5 is real over the last year or so, one leaker who leaked a bunch of shit some things being Soul Caliber 6 and DMC5.

archive.is/5yZI9

The Soul Caliber part of his leak was true.

The other leaker is the one from resetera who leaked a ton of details. but the catch with his is that he said they were planing to show DMC5 at PSX which is tomorrow BUT the could also delay the announcement until E3 so sony has a bigger show.
According to this guy DMC5 has been in development for 2 years already.

archive.is/fTzIS

A much earlier Leakers (who I only have screen shots of but i'm the one who took them) made the claim that Capcom was actually going to announce DMC5 back around the Street Fighter 5 announcement But Street fighter 5 was a shit show because of how little content there was. So Capcom wanted to wait until they had something allot more substantial to show.

At this rate by the time they show DMC5 it's going to be only a few months away from release.
Where most of the time publishers announce games before they even start working on them.

PLS LET IT BE HAPPENING

Dante and Vergil have also been teasing the hell out of fans.

no thanks

Does this mean 3 will finally have a port that isn't dogshit?

YOU KNOW HOW IT ENDS. WE ALL DO.

Also the way these leaks are saying DMC5 has been worked for 2 years would fit with this first webm that happened 2 years ago.

Kamiya isn't hinting anything he's just constantly asking Capcom to let him work with his old franchises again.

Its not 1:1 accurate to the original PS2 release but its miles better than current PC port if its based on the PS3/360 HD collection

Great, comics by people who didn't even play any of the DMC games.

DMC1 is based off the Japanese version so some enemies files can only be filled out on normal mode since on hard and DMD enemies like Shadow's aren't effected by critical hit attacks, when in the US PS2 release enemies only had that resistance on DMD.

Also I'v heard that Kalina Ann's Grapple is glitched and doesn't work in DMC3 HD. That may or may not get fixed.
Those are the only things that effect gameplay to my knowledge.

Certain cutscenes in DMC3 HD are also prerendered instead of being in engine. Looked pretty obvious on the PS3 at 720p. I imagine its only going to look worse at 1080p and above on a PC monitor.

It was allegedly made on a shoestring budget with nothing but new blood.

Ruben Langdon also went on record saying that he did his best with the lines he was given, but the writers never asked Itsuno for his input on how Dante should be.

Now again I love Bayonetta but you know what gets me people act as if Bayonetta and DMC are on equal footing, When DMC3 was on the PS2 and DMC4 was half finished and it's still a debate, which one is better.

I really hope a brand new DMC game after 10 years can live up to all the potential after so much time.

agreed, I'm shit with art though

"Too powerful" shouldn't exist in an action game.

This, I love taking on ridiculous bosses in these games.
Jubileus, The Savior, Vigoor Emperor ect

NUDE MODS WHEN!?

It works fine in opengl mode though

Always use the dev builds

Capcom announced and released Street fighter 5 and Marvel Infinite too early
So they're taking DMC5 in the exact opposite direction and are going to announce it the day of release.

Only 185 days until E3

Guess I was wrong

I'm not about to gloat, buddy

Because retards like you think it's good but it falls flat on it's ass, story is shit and gameplay is copy paste. ever since kamiya left capcom he's being a lazy cunt ever since.

I also believe he had himself a oedipus complex just look at his writing

Bayonetta I feel it's an issue of you do more cool shit on the ground floor of sklill while in DMC there's less SSS looking chains when you aren't aware of everything.
Bayonetta then has less as you go higher up the ladder while DMC has so much more that opens up the might technical you grow in the game.

He's objectively one of the best characters Platinum's put out. Everything about the fucker is entertaining.

Reminder that Capcom had to send over their game devs to patch up the shit Ninja theory created. Capcoms devs even had to patch in stuff like weight to the attacks. The vergil DLC also had its gameplay made by Capcom devs, which is why it is superior to the original product.

It's DMC2 all over again, Itsuno had to come over and try and fix an unfixable game, and now he has to redeem the franchise, yet again.

And is also why there's practically zero level design or actual cutscenes in it. There was no budget.

I don't actually watch much Total biscuit, but one of the few times I did it was DmC related and he said he couldn't beat DMC4 because of pic related. he couldn't spam snatch, that was too hard for him and he gave up because if you fall you need to fight enemies again.
There are people like this.

Wasn't there actually some timing involved the second time through? I don't remember Nero's bits of 4 that much.

That hurt to watch.
At least Kain made some sense in it.

The timing's no issue. Even if you're dog shit at video games you should be able to pull it off the third time around.
The difficult thing about that jump was that you had to let go a little earlier otherwise you'd fly too high, hit the spikes on the ceiling and fall down.

depending on the difficulty the obs you grab will move, but the timing is still mind numbingly easy.

Just made a webm of it
This is on Devil Hunter which was the hardest default difficulty, since he was talking about vanilla DMC4.
He fucked this up so many times he dropped the game.

This fucking bitch. I suppose it's perfectly fine to take something, turn it into something it's not and in doing so abandon the long time fans and core audience. And if those people that have supported the series over the years get upset you can just belittle and insult them for not being the good little consumers they're meant to be, those entitled fucks.

I've seen this so much said in regards to games and comics and shit that keeps dying, it's actually kind of hilarious.

That's a perfectly valid point and the only way things will change.

Where did people get this idea? Where did people get the idea that the entire series' name should be stylized as "DmC"? Honestly I have yet to find a single person who actually liked both DMC and DmC, and everyone who liked DmC was always someone who came into the series very late through DmC first and ended up liking only DmC, or actually hated DMC until DmC came along and pretended to be overall series fans. I've sworn to God multiple times, but I have to say it even now: There is a fandom for product reboots, and the level of arrogance they have is exponentially greater than the most veteran of veterans of the original products.

At least Totalbiscuit here sounds accurate(his statement sounding more canned and from someone unfamiliar), albeit that DMC3 wasn't really a "return to form" as it was more of a positive payoff of DMC2's additions to the series. While people think more fondly of DMC4 now, it being called "questionable" has always been a consistent criticism of the game due to it being unfinished and introducing Nero. Nobody and nothing outside of game journalist articles have specifically complained about DmC just because Donte's hair wasn't white. In fact it would be the most superficial thing to complain about when EVERYTHING about Donte and the rest of the game was just so off and so bad that at best, Donte's hair color would be mentioned as nothing more than a very brief primer into the subjective portion of a user review. Some people have predicted that people would warm up to DmC or even think fondly of it over time, but the only people who have were people who never really liked DMC to begin with, and as time went on, it only became more of a necessity to hold an uncompromising hatred of DmC and alertness towards reboots everywhere else. DmC isn't DMC, it's just Heavenly Sword with some animation and programming from Capcom employees.

Anyways, supposing there'll be a decade-long time skip like with the other games, this could mean that we'll be seeing Grandpa Vergil and Papa Nero. Maybe Dante might show up and be a bit too lazy to shave

There are people who took the "not in a million years" comment too literally and thought Dante actually aged to have white hair. I'm serious.

Donte is either the same age as Dante in DMC 1 or between 1 and 4's Dantes. Hell, Ninja Theory even made a very arbitrary mistake by confusing Nero for Dante when it came to a lot of his designs(Hence Nu-Rebellion looking more like Red Queen and the grappling hook mechanic). You don't really need to be familiar with the series to understand that DmC was a hard reboot given how different everything was. I know there's stupid people, but at least stupid people should have basic cognitive skills.

please kill yourself

People will feign retardation just to fool themselves into thinking they're right.

I don't know what they are, but people is the last word I'd use to describe them.

Oh I completely forgot about this. Capcom was using DMC1 Dante for year or 2 on steam, which was a total load of shit.

Capcom constantly release collections of their older games. While this selling well will help fund DMC5 if they make it, it's not a done deal by any means.

Ask Megaman fans

People hate Lucia for some reason which is a shame. She'd fit really well in the later games. They really should have made her for DMC4SE. She'd have her own style with the throwing knives rather than a gun and do lots of flippy shit bayonetta style.

Basically she becomes gunless bayonetta in DMC's style.

Bayo and DMC have completely different combat focuses. DMC is about keeping your combo going and always being on the offensive. Bayo is about abusing witch time so enemies can't hurt you and that allows you to get a combo going.

Bayo and DMC are like Dark souks and Bloodborne. They're similiar but their focus is at opposite ends of their spectrum.

The fanbase is also not hostile to each other. The only time I've ever seen any sort of hostility is when DMC fans shit on Bayo 2 for being a gimmick fest that loses the core genre identity.

It's not the only option and it's also the most boring one.

God hand should not be on that chart. God hand is clunky as fuck and shares nothing in common with the rest of the games.

Same goes for Vanquish. It's only in there because of who made it not what it is. It's a 3rd person shooter with a goddamn cover mechanic.

It's not the only option but it is what the core gameplay is built around. Bayo's identity is in witch time and aerial combat, Revengance is in parrying. This is what makes them stand out s their own game and not just a DMC clone.

Has everybody on this board collectively forgotten what Capcom is or is this a shill effort?

Dante and bayonetta's styles are so different you couldn't put them in the same game and make it functional. Bayo's time stop ability would make DMC enemies trivial and Dante has no way to get around enemies which require witch time.

That's unless you want to force quick silver which was a shit power.

You also get the DMC4 problem of 2 characters wanting to farm the boss souls so one of them gets short changed.

There is the bangle of time from DMC1, it outright freezes time though so it goes and makes Bayonetta's enemies trivial too. I have seen quicksilver used to great effect with the style switcher mod, though it all depends on how many styles they can put in a game with style switching. Dark Slayer can be accessed by double tapping any of the d-pad buttons so I've always thought, why not have a total of 8 styles and just double tap up, left, right or down to access styles 5-8? That's what I'd like to see in DMC5 or any other future iteration of Dante that we get to play as for that matter.

Sweet, DMC3 HD which I won't have to emulate anymore. 1 and 2 are shit.

Dante's time fuckary is at the expensive of devil trigger. Devil trigger is one of dante's unique features in the genre. You can't just replace it and making devil trigger act like witch time wouldn't work.

Too many styles isn't a good thing. After a while it becomes a ball ache to manage but I'm also the guy who picked 1 style and stuck to it with no changing. I like Trickster, I like how I can constantly be on top of people and flicker through their attacks mid air or close space rapidly. This to me is fun. While it's nice for combo videos having access to the entire style move pool just doesn't work as well for gameplay on a basic level. If I have access to every single tool then I'm going to use them all ineffective or I'm going to ignore them. What works better is making each style fixed and then having people get some replayability by picking a style to play through a level with again. Does Sword master have an awesome attack that makes level 2 easier? Well there you go, cool. But Royal guard sucks on level 2 because it has X enemy which does Y attack. But if I have both I have no reason to replay levels with different styles to see what changes in the gameplay.

I understand why DMC players would want access to all the styles but as someone who's been playing since the first and follows the genre, I don't think DMC4 Dante is as fun as DMC3 Dante. I've never felt like replaying DMC4 Dante's levels to try different ways of playing. I have gone through DMC3 with different styles though. Not giving me everything makes me appreciate each course more.

I'm not looking for Dante to have witch time. Quicksilver is only superficially like it anyway. They don't have to be complex styles. If you boosted Dante's 5 styles to 8 you could easily just have 5-8 be stuff like Quicksilver that is less of an extra move pool like the original ones and just extra functions. Quicksilver need not lock you out of DT either, you could simply make it so that using both drains it at twice the rate or even re-tool it as something that builds up like Royal Guard's dreadnaught or Gunslinger's pandora meter. I'm not even that interested in a crossover but more so in Dante holding on to some of his past styles. At the same time though, I like DMC3's iterations more because they were more fleshed out nor do you even need the huge amount of versatility for DMC to be fun, Vergil proves that well enough.

for now

I heard a rumor that REmake 2 might be over the shoulder 3rd person.

I'm glad to see you care about video games. You know. Because it'd be weird if you secretly hated video games and refused to support any developers. Weird considering this is a video games board, I mean.

The video game industry needs to crash with no survivors.

You're probably thinking of that fan remake in Source or whatever it was, though it honestly wouldn't surprise me. If they had any intentions of releasing just a straight up HD remake I think they'd have done it by now.

Witch time is only barely the core identity due to its use within the story. The game is in fact NOT built around it as it is never required in a single instance of play. Hence the infinite climax difficulty in Bayo 1. If Bayo 1 is built around anything it's built around dodge offset and aerial combat.

Bayo 2 on the other hand is built around witch time and suffers for it.

Neither is dodge offset
In practice Bayo 1 just gives you a set of very powerful tools that can singlehandedly win the game for you and you choose which ones you hav e good mastery over and switch on the fly where appropriate.
Those tools being

So is Capcom trying to trick a few more suckers into getting DMC3 PC before they release the HD collection.

and their using DmC's shitty logo design when this one is a million times better.

Have you guys considered that the game may just suck because it was made in a rush by new developers as a quick cash in?

That's what I already said in the first post you quoted.

My other posts where just the things I thought were neat that allot of people don't know about since most people don't bother to spend enough time with DMC2 to learn about them, Not that I blame them.
DMC2 is obviously the worst game in the series, but I still think aspects of it are worth while even if i'm the only one who cares.

No, it came from some Reddit leak I hope is fake. Not the Unity fangame.