Drinks while gaming

What do you drink while gaming? Is there a particular drink that goes well with a specific game?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean while I play games?
Usually water, beer if it's a weekend.

Drunk on beer right about now. But no desire to play vidya except to shitpost on Holla Forums.

Some good ole Silk with my favorite cereal! Best gamerfuel

W A T E R
A
T
E
R

Hot chocolate, tea, coffee or water.

Coffee and other popular loli drinks.

Water, chai, milk, or 100% juice.

Fuck off soyboy

Reading your post gave me the gays

This doesn't look forced at all.

Anti-lolifags need to be gassed.

Water, milk, and decaf coffee mostly. A shitload of vodka before muh abstinence because of alcoholism.

Your own piss.

Water or tea
Booze is also nice but I like drinking too much and I'm trying not to become an alcoholic

Whatever's available really so usually cheap coke or water.

???

Tea, Greek coffee, or hot chocolate
Iced tea and water.
Summer is cancer and the worst fucking season period. I wish I could live in the deepest, coldest areas of Finland so that I may escape from the cancerous and obnoxious utterly horrible summer heat.

coffee/tea/water
i used to do hot chocolate too, but that's too tedious to clean afterwards

It's the best.

Me and you both, pal. Fuck hot weather, winter is the GOAT season.

Water.

M-my boyfriend's cum… :3

Prune Juice
It helps to digest shitty games.

code red
water

100% pussy repellent

MY MAN. If I were rich, I'd live in frigid climates year round. I used to live in a region that never got hotter than 55F or so, until I moved to faggot Florida for my wife. Now it's rare to see temps below 55F. This weekend is supposed to drop into the 40s and stay that way for a week or two.
(checked)
How about the three of us go find some snowy woods and build a cozy little gondola village with private internet :^)

Don't call people alcoholics, call them ethanol-challenged.

Embarrassing

That too ruins you over time.

Come on, Worf. Stop trying to pretend you're a gamer.

Water or orange juice but i hate peeling oranges.

I don't drink while gaming, as I don't game long sessions. However, I sometimes play flight sims after getting drunk. It adds to the challenge.

If you say so.

L-lewd.

Ice tea… lots of it.

cum

3.2% milk to go with this cheeze pirozhki

madman

Better have a manko.

Dew and Doritios is the cool gamerz choice kids!

Coke Zero and Oreos

Obviously a bottle of refreshing Coca-Cola(tm)

black tea
coffee
fresh tap
The pyramid of legends.

Why is the mystery meat in the middle vibrating?

W-what's a manko? Is that another word for feminine penis? 😽

How the fuck can you niggers drink warm shit while playing games? Drink water if you a thirsty, and alcohol to get into the right mood. And if you have to drink some liquid jew, at least drink some Cola instead of all the other tasteless shit.

Black tea contains caffeine and tastes great. Coffee is the same but doesn't taste great. If you are playing fast FPS games then caffeine can get you going.
What if I am not thirsty and I want to avoid alcohol? I am not a normalfag.

ze is getting close.

You haven't found the coffee for you then, its an acquired taste. I hated coffee when I was in high-school, now I drink it every morning. Don't even take it with sugar anymore since I enjoy the taste so much

You can always drink water to dilute the caffeine if that's what you're afraid of. Only things I drink are coffee, water and tea (cold or hot)

I drink it with milk daily because if you put too little coffee which gives no effect it's this disgusting slightly brown tasting garbage and if you put a reasonable amount it's bitter and shit to drink. Sugar is shit and I hate it. Ruins everything, honey is fine though. I prefer good black tea above both.

Rome: Total War: a coolata from Dunkin Donuts
Daggerfall: a belgian wheat or a pilsner
Path of Exile: a pale ale or an amber ale
CK 2: a heavy stout
Dwarf Fortress: a 12-year-old scotch

What kind of a faggot are you?

My nigga, also milk sweetens it enough I believe.

I've also discovered that Baldur's Gate pairs well with a pinot grigio.

itsehän juon kossua

alcohol is for normalfags, the next thing you will tell me is how weed is totally not for normalfags even though every single faggot under the sun does both things while "gayming"

By that logic breathing is for normalfags so you'd better stop right away.

Truly the lowest of plebs

So you stop doing things just because it is popular among normal people? As this user said your logic is stupid. Beer just tastes good, and on top of the good taste it also get's you into a good mood. You ever played fighting games while being drunk? It's insanely effective. If you don't know what you are doing, your enemy can't predict your moves.

Only coffee I can enjoy drinking is Greek/Cypriot/Armenian/turkroach/whatever country is currently claiming it as theirs. Totally different from other coffee. I drink fresh ground coffee from a French press almost every day, but I only do that because it's cheaper than Darjeeling and because I hate myself.

Nigga learn how to do a dragonpunch motion then talk about "predictions"

That such a shitty analogy the double digits is showing, why the fuck would you lower your cognitive abilities before performing a task that requires them if you are not a normalfag

Next you'll tell me that using custom controllers in tournaments is "unfair".

So the former I would say why are you even playing video games? They are a very normalfag activity nowadays. For the latter I would say, why not challenge yourself with a handicap? Sounds like you hate fun.

Because I can do it regardless since I'm not a shitter.

So you are a bunch of normalfags or faggots who play games that dont require cognitive abilities

Am I reading too much into this or is this another Loss pic?

Ever done math on the level of calculus or discretes while drunk and then trying to decipher and see if the math even works out the next day? Shit's fun, I recommend you try it.

Sure, You should try another handicap next time, why not pick a gun and shot yourself in the head before doing math next time, i bet that is really fun too.

You still dont get it

I don't think you get it at all, cool your autism famalam.
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fun

Pretty sure you're just a little bitch, user.

Its pretty funny too when you consider most inventors and people of worth enjoy alcohol in moderate amounts throghout their life.

Not much of a wine drinker but if you name a good red wine I'll pick one up and try it.