Star Control

I hear Holla Forums talk about this game a lot and I'm not sure why so I pirated it, what am I in for? Also should I play the other games in the series too, like the one before this one or am I good?

Other urls found in this thread:

sc2.sourceforge.net/
sourceforge.net/projects/urquanmastershd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you've downloaded the game and are waiting to get people's opinions before you play it even though you could play it right now?

Just play it. You'll fail it the first time if you're not using a walk-through though.

Where do you retards keep coming from?
You got the game? Then fucking play it.

But it's free
sc2.sourceforge.net/

wow something useful actually came from this shit thread. thanks buddy

what? its fucking free

But how is he supposed to form an opinion unless you feed him one in bite sized chunks?

>not pirating free games and sending the dev 20 bucks and then ordering 19.99$ pizza to their house
wew lad

how do you know what they want on their pizza?

Pineapple is universally liked

Pineapple chocolate lutefisk. Obviously.

You're in for a game with fairly bad mechanics but a very enjoyable story and narrative.

There's also a HD remake: sourceforge.net/projects/urquanmastershd/

enjoyable MUSIC

Regarding Ur-Quan Masters, some of the remade music tracks aren't good. Orz and Arilou original themes are much better.

(checked) True, true. The first time I played, I completely retard, missing the free Eluder ship, making the early game harder

Not necessarily, as long as you write down important coordinates and don't waste time.

THIS PROBE IS NOT HOSTILE DO NOT ATTACK!

the spathi is pretty broken against the ai. its not the most exciting ship but it will remain useful up to and including the final battle

what kind of man puts pineapples on poor defenseless pizza?

you

some people like to rape their food before they eat it. probably some kind of otherkin ogres

You dumb shit, use Ur Quan Masters which is a Free HD rerelease.

Why do people take issue with savory foods served with fruits? It's nothing uncommon, pic related: fried liver with mashed potatos, fried onion and apple rings. Tastes great.

Oh yea: play UQM because it has great remixes of the original SC2 OST among other improvements