8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu
archive.is/prJib
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Smith
klownisms.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't worst korea a literal dystopian-tier shithole where you can get arrested for using the wrong pronouns and disliking feminism and shit? I'm surprised the gooks aren't afraid of getting v&'d and are actually speaking up

Too little, too late

The common Gook hates that shit, just like most people in Europe aren't Sweden-tier cucks.

Yes. But Koreans hate niggers with a passion. Look up Korea town during the LA riots.

Was about to post about this shitstorm, but thought nobody would give a fuck. Anyway, the title of "faggot" is yours OP as well as my thanks.

Yup. It is. Thank fuck our dopplegangers there are tech-savvy. Also worst korea has ultra-nationalists as well. A different breed from Holla Forums, but yeah they do literally aloha snackbar'd and gets called a national hero there on occasion, I surmise getting those pieces out are not really that hard. That or the posters are overseas gooks who escaped that place.

Yeah. One of their pop singers literally called niggers sub-human. Anyone got those gooks on the roof webm?

Something else to note about this Queen is that she was a horrible leader. All she ever did was lose land, so that's double the reason to hate this shit.

gookanon needs to be force-feminized already tbh

Read the article dumbass.

kupo kupo

Yeah anons, nobody plays shit nowadays, its all about political message. Its just its either you ignore that and become a vegetable, or join a war.

Yes worst Korea is run by a feminist cult infant their brand of feminist is so bat shit insane they make our western verity look logical and sane.
They're the Sweden of Asia.

Let's get serious now.

No, let's get dangerous.

They even push the Talmud.

What the fuck are you on about?
The thread is about Koreans being made that their country is being represented by a shit leader who is being depicted as looking like a nigger.
The article is very misleading, though. If you actually read the comments they're just as mad that one of they chose one of their worst queens instead of somebody like Sejong the Great.

I'm very serious, megalia is so over the top they make tumblr look like a bastion of intelligence.

*being mad

(you)

Yep.

Sweden? Nah, they do not even consider niggers human, let alone let one Muslim in without they getting bonked in the dark and nobody gives a shit. Ironically, they are a Christian (or the cult offshoot of it) nation.

So yeah more psychopathic tumblrs cousin is running the party. But you also got literal Holla Forums running there too snackbaring.

If it were to be Sweden. It would be a Sweden where nignogs did not get in, but got run by feminists, and Vikings LARPers running around sometime doing their shit. Hilarious shit.

oh no people are mad about representation this reminds me of something

Both North and South need to be nuked so some sanity can be brought back to Korea.

lol good 1 m8

t. swedecuck

Wouldn't help much at this point, Koreans weren't the instigator of these things, they just have matters in more extreme.

Korean here but not Goodanon Sorry for bad English I only lurk
Iam mad Queen Seondeok is Korea in CIV6 instead of good leader
All Queen Seondeok did in her pissy reign was fail her entire legacy is failure Western game makers don't understand she is massive shit stain on Korean history She lead what was weakest of three kingdoms
She was so shit she was overthrown by people of Silla which was her own kingdom Even in 600s she was hated by Koreans

kill yourself for ruining those hitlerdubs fenceshitter

youre 8 years old

Who cares?

So she's the Hillary Clinton of Korea?

She actually got into a leadership position so no.

fixed for you

If Korea deserves nuclear annihilation, then so too does the whole world. Nice dubs though.

Korean person, your people are being literally starved to death, and are enslaved. Hopefully you'll be able to overcome the current rot, and get swole. I wish you the best of luck, and hope your country can be made into something decent.

You guys are slow

That entire cult got taken down. Koreans were pissed they existed and the chick at the top is facing life in prison with shit tier conditions.

Selecting between ultra commies and ultra capitalists is like selecting between dying by getting shot or dying by getting impaled by dick. I would say getting shot would be nicer, but it doesn't mean i endorse for all of humanity that getting shot is a good thing.

Citation needed, I'm afraid.

Sauce? I am tired and sleepy so spoon-feed a fellow Holla Forumsirgin once in a while will you?

Well done.

Nobody asked you to post your room.

Go check for yourself. chick's impeached. if we had a gook user we'd get something more than shitty CNN articles calling worst koreans "ebul musoggynests"

Looks like your average American bed

Clinton would be better Queen
Silla was strongest of the three kingdoms but became weakest because of Queen Seondeok She was so dumb when Baekje invaded Silla she begged for help from Goguryeo which attacked Silla She used money to build useless temples when three kingdoms were on edge of war
To give an idea how bad Queen Seodeok was less than 20 years after death the three kingdoms were reunited by King Muyeol who was also a leader of Silla I hate this women and I hate Western dumb women praising her fucking failures as Queen

I like to see civ6 pozz crash and burn as much as the next person,
but that leader looks like pretty reasonable gook to me, they mad just because she got a tan?
its not like every other leader is heavily sylized and cartoonish

shit the bed.png?

Gookanon said that they are still around, they just went underground and they're going with the "She dindunuffin!" narrative and is still ruining people's live if they get pissed enough.

She looks a like nigger, not Korean. She was also the worst leader in the country's history.

WE'RE MAD BECAUSE SHE WAS SHIT LEADER SHE SHOULD NEVER BE DEPICTED AS RULER OF KOREA IF SHE DID NOT DIE SILLA WOULD HAVE BECOME PART OF BAEKJE

Just because one head of the hydra is gone doesn't mean the bodies dies, both jewnita of LW have all but vanished but that doesn't stop others from pushing feminist propaganda in vidya.
I feel sorry for gookanon being stuck in such a shithole.

I beg you for the source of the third image

I'm glad Japan is using this opportunity to take the vidya back but there's some stuff they just never made and i expect those genres are just going to
stay dead.

This isn't the first time they picked a shitty leader just because they had a vagina, that happened a lot in Civ 5 too (off the top of my head, China, Portugal, Carthage, and maybe the Celts had low to shit tier leaders when better options were available). Though i think Civ 6 is the point where they got so overt that everyone started complaining. I hope this shit bombs, but even if it does Civ is now fucked.

Someone is butthurt.

They need to be nuked as a mercy kill for the gooks.

No Korean females look Korean. Folks just call 'em buckethead.

Some reading for you all:
>>>/gamergatehq/246229
>>>/gamergatehq/326174
In short:
> The whole damn nation protests- costing the nation 2 billion USD a day- for nearly a week.

If you want to stop people agreeing with SJWs or doing nothing about them- tell them about South Korea.
There's a reason the MSM didn't cover a coup in [current year].

Gimme some good pikes

Gonna dump info since my own summery doesn't even scratch the surface.

Twisterlend and his Halloween 2015 Pikes are good.

Ton of stuff on Megalia. I think the guy who posted most of this stuff in GG threads was South Korean working against Megalia, and it went up to the government.

Also, Huffington Post and BBC gave them fluff pieces to push the "Asians hate women" narrative.

Does that mean i can go to S.K. and fuck sluts left and right?

There was also the incident where an artist selling a shirt saying "Women don't need a princess" to fund the legal fund of a fellow Megalia member who was on trial for pedophilia.
archive.is/QTjES

Jesus Christ

And finally- the protest and impeachment.
archive.is/X66E6#selection-3455.0-3455.32

I hope everyone reading that last pic realizes Jenny made those comments while in a manic schizophrenic state.

That would have been true if not for the massive cultural shift happening all across the west. (((They))) are loosing their power now and flipping the fuck out. *I still expect the aftershocks of what (((they))) set in motion to fuck with Japan somewhat but not as severely as it hit Korea.*

maybe they all should have agreed to a constitution so they wouldn't have to put up with it.

From another thread:

Was it that cancerous code that gookanon talked about?
>Like Empress Wu Zetian of the Tang and her own father, she was drawn to Buddhism and presided over the completion of Buddhist temples. Notable amongst Buddhist structures she had built is the nine story wooden pagoda in Hwangnyongsa. On each story of the 80 meters high structure was the name inscribed of one of the neighbors Silla intended to subjugate.
Holy shit, it was medieval Korea version of president Park.

Even Blizzard gave their full endorsement to megalia awhile ago, I don't know why that company isn't being investigated after publicly endorsing a pedo cult.

Sounds extremely familiar, explains why our women seem hell bent on importing mudshits.

GOOK, STAY IN YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD AND STOP FEARMONGERING

fuck off faggot

AAA, you fool

Thats north Korea you mental retard.

NK still commies or in secret NATSOC?

Chek dis
decino.nl/?p=pike-suggester

They are
NazBol

This is equivalent to posting a picture of Detriot and saying 'everyone in the US is starving daily'

Looks like the Mexican part of my town.

why keep commie Symbols or other crap if they don't follow it at all

Not everyone but 14.8% of USA population lives in poverty.

This garbage meme needs to die.

Because changes in general psyche must be slow
You cant just declare one day that

Holy crap biscuits… WHAT FUCKING TIMELINE ARE WE IN AGAIN? Did we fucking meme'd anime real and got a dystopian shit?

Have some more.
That place it utterly fucked if you're aman with a spine and some balls.

They started off as communist then after they realised communism is a failed system that can never work they transitioned into a cult.

user, We memed for these Bastards to be Gassed. SO NOW ENJOY THE GASSING

I will believe it when Europe got their shit together and Italy stopped making pizzas to make vacant ovens.

This is the same Jewish shit that's been happening all over the world but taken to the extreme. Just be glad it's all imploding.

Thought it would be explosion, but an implosion. But I will take anything if it means the day of the rope.

That's because the poverty line is incredibly high, you make only 24k a year and you're in poverty.

Both North and South Korea are textbook examples of why you need to round up leftists and shoot them dead.

Unless it's being discussed mainstream, pedos get away with bullshit. Hence why shit like this should always be spread and discussed when MSM ignores it.

No one was paying attention, it was happening during the 90s- if not earlier. Technically started in the US during the Cold War going by what Yuri said. It came to a head in 2007, and now people are sick of shit.
GG made SJW lose their composure, then Trump shattered it.
Life is more interesting than anime. We've just got to work hard to get a happy ending.
You only get the waifu if you save the world.

Im not a burger so i dont really know if thats a lot or not.
But still if i see statistics telling me that a lot of people live in poverty, that average american doesnt even have 400$ of savings i can easily come to the conclusion that it isnt so great in the "land of the free"

(sixty-double niner checked)
You just made my day. Thanks, user.

what happened to gookanon?

If i remember correctly in the old threads gookanon still continue document happenings (Basically go on the streets and take pics) and then go into hinding because shit is too much to handle

The economy is stronger then it has ever been before.
People don't save because interest rates are less then 2%, better spending money on structured annuities or stocks.
People who do save do so through their employers 401k.

Poverty line is high. 8 years ago I worked as a Maintenance Man for an apt complex and make roughly $1600 a month, I never paid income tax because I was technically below the poverty line, despite having a relatively new car and living in a 2 bed 1 bath in a college town.

It started before WW2 with Marx, or more precisely, Engels. Marx was a lazy Jewish pig, but at least even that shit smelling yiddish rat understood women are women and men are men. Engels on the other hand was batshit insane. This filth clawed its way to the US thanks to the Frankfurt school after Hitler was done chasing their Semitic asses out of Germany.

Oh my sweet summer child, if you think a halfbaked centrist like Trump or some reddit-tier alt-right cucks are what is going to take to put a stop to this Marxist madness you're in for a rude awakening. This will end the same way it always does, at the end of a barrel.

But is he still documenting on here or is it somewhere else he is documenting?
Since it would be intresting to read what happen i current year plus 2.

2/3, or even 3/4 of those are likely niggers. Niggers have no ability to grasp cause and consequence, or think long term, so they waste all their money on frivolities and "bling" and then come back to whitey to beg for more.

Almost like being raised in a shitty environment leads to poor life decisions.

Yeah, being born a nigger is a really poor life choice.

Hmm its almost like poverty breeds poverty and hardly ever anybody menages to climb up.

Hmm, really made me think

well, she does have a good point about black people.

BLEACHED

Well if they're born into a wealthy family that's a different issue.

Koreans have only two moods for nogs: Jew-lite and get out of my store.

Plenty of rags to riches or rags to linen and silk amongst the overseas Chinese. Welfare makes people weak, lazy, and decadent.

They're all awful. They all have that same empty look on their face. The mouth is smiling but not the eyes. There is nothing but darkness and hate behind those eyes. All feminists make this face on camera. They are all terrible people.

that is one ugly gook character they created

Keep dreaming the american dream while the masses of the people are pauperized even further

She would if she wasn't korean. The entire nation (including herself) get's plastic surgery and she calls someone else ugly?

Jesus, talk about defeating your own point whilst making it. Chinese people worship the jew and the all mighty yuan. Any "success" they have is similar to jewish "success". They have no qualms about selling babies poison. They don't mind selling you houses built with acid walls.

You're right and wrong. The chinese adopted communism because they are weak, lazy, and decadent. The allure of "free" shit was too strong for any chinese to pass down. Seriously, if you want to commit genocide, just label poison as "free food" and you'll end up with millions of dead chinks. The chinese have no concept of hard work (despite their many proverbs). They have no concept of community (despite their many proverbs). If you've ever been around the chinese, you'd know this.

fuck off leftard.

Im not even leftist you faggot, look up wealth distribution in USA.
If you really think its okey for bunch of rootless international rich faggots to gobble up most of wealth is okey then you are retarded.
The 1% is the international clique that the Hitler was talking about

Overseas Chinese and mainland Chinese don't count each other amongst their kin for exactly those kikery. Want to troll a Taiwanese or other overseas chinks? Call him Chinese and what him rage like mad, you can thank Mao the good goyim for that. Anyone with any sense of righteousness, humanity, and decency ditched that shithole long time ago. Better a chink than getting saved by safety net in the sweatshops.

Go to Taiwan. Seriously. That small chunk of land is the only last vestige of real Chinese right now.

I'm not arguing what you're saying, I just going to say I do know at least one taiwanese woman. Typical chinese tricks. I'm not going to talk about her because I'm still pissed with how tax papers are paying for her living in taiwan.

Of course they are. You wake up from your pozz induced trance to realize you're on the wrong side of thirty, with a smelly vagina filled with STDs, tattoos in places you don't talk about in polite society, a drug/alcohol addiction, a bunch of cats and no foreseeable marriage prospects. All the Chads that used to fuck and dump you are now happily married with a younger woman that didn't drink the Kool-Aid and the only creature willing to impregnate your poisonous womb with his soy seed is a beta cuck, the kind of repulsive creature that makes your skin crawl.

Yeah but nobody fucking starves to death in America. Food here is dirt cheap and we have an insane amount of charities and government projects to help people. The vast majority of people who are poor for their entire lives are there because of life choices or mental illness. Its better for people to live in a country with massive income disparity but everyone is fed instead of an equal country where everyone is starving to death.

no no user bankers are our friends

They're doing it on purpose too, I'm sure of it.

I honestly can't tell if that's supposed to be a guy or a girl.

Fair enough.

Still. This thread got way more interesting than what it supposed to be. Thanks for the ride, gookanon and whoever post all those entertaining sagas. They will go into my folders just fine.

Niggers aren't Americans though.

it's more about power then not starving to death at this point, 1% of people control more wealth, power and influence then 99% of the other people, in whose interest do those 1% hold most important to them when they flex their wealth?

Fuck Americans aren't Americans if you wanna put it that way.

I'd rather have cheap.shit food and expensive/good food, than only expensive/good food that I might not even be able to afford.

Nobody gives a shit about those lazy red niggers.

Niggers and spics, yeah.

You know some people here use dark themes right?

but they made her a nigger?

Not even them. Who the fuck IS American at this point?

Don't know the author.
I only know that there was a Snicker collab at some point, hope that helps.

It's clearly a gender binary QUEENGZ.

I seriously hope you don't truly believe this

Considering how much testosterone sheboons have the distinction between a male and female negro is negligible.

hm almost like you're living in the 1970s and they've been shuffling around nogs between schools and distributing section 8 housing to nice areas since then.
to no effect.
with the problems mysteriously following the people.
it's really cuhrazy, can't explain it.

i would hate it as well, if they are going to make a historical figure from my country it better not be the negress roxanne but somebody interesting like bayezid the thunderbolt

The fuck are you talking about?

Express and identify the American identity in current year user.

Aren't you tried of shitting up Holla Forums sudocuck?

what's your reason for not believing it? i've been in that position before. there's food pantries every 5 feet, food stamps, charity assistance, and soup kitchens. you literally can't starve in this country if you open your mouth and eat.

if you're lazy and don't cook for yourself, sure

Sure, but sjw still call the shots and whine when something is inculded and are the majority. Until I see businesses telling sjw to fuck off, I still think we're not finished, sadly.

Leftists are truly animals.

If you don't live in the US how do you know whether Americans cook at home or not, Jew?

They should if they don't. Especially in the city, where produce markets are everywhere and prices are good. When I was poor I would buy a bag of rice that would last me over a month. Some vegetables for vitamins some spice shakers for flavor. You don't need to spend more than 3 bucks on dinner if you're not retarded.

user, you're giving them too much credit. Having a big, powerful independent womyn is what gets them hard and brownie points.

I fear for anyone that gets an erection watching that brown goblin.

Yes, average Americans cook at home. Fat gurgling retards who eat only fast food are not average.

Most Americans cook at home, because it's cheaper and easier. If you eat fast food every night you'll either get obese or sick of it and want a home cooked meal really fast.

Payback for making shitty mmos.

That's only if you're doing non-labor work, and you get shit from Mickey Ds. There are more than enough "healthier" and better alternatives when it comes to fast food.

Koreans take shit from noone, they have a 3000 year old culture and proud of it.

When countries are routinely fucked in the ass people develop nationalism. Its a defense mechanism. I personally wouldn't get upset over ignorant Yankees.

I know I will, since I bought Bitcoin several years ago. Getting rich is more about luck than anything else anyway.

Except from their own sjw overlords.

I wanna try that one month or 2 eating nothing but fast food.

From my experience, spaghetti and throwing meat into a crockpot to make stew is a majority of most Americans meals. And burgers/hotdogs. But personally I eat a ton of oats, scrambled eggs, and potatoes because those are cheap and easy to make and often I don't have time to make something fancier.

fuck off

You really don't. It makes you feel terrible if you eat it even slightly too frequently.

Seems I missed leftypol perging out again.

Jesus Christ I'm so sorry gookanons

That's fake food

How was she this bad? That's embarrassing.

I was about to ask actual gooks or are you being a fag that doesn't know your slurs.
Good Job OP

We need more wars I'm guessing.

Forthy Castles? thats fourh tenhs.

According to my father, my great grandfather used to eat for breakfast, pork ham(which contained 90% fat and, the rest was skin) and his father, my great great grandfather, used to eat pork fat, they also drank a glass of vodka. They lived a long and healthy life and didn't become fat or obese even with this diet, but the difference between them and us, is that they were farmers that worked all day plowing the field, and they could easily burn the fat and calories. In fact they had to consume large quantities of fat, in order to work on the field.

Don't, you don't want to end up like that guy eating only Klondikes for 3 weeks. Or even worse.

6:1 half a dozen of the other.
Foreigners are totally oblivious to america too. I met some dipshit that thought you could and I quote "Legally purchase a firearm from 7/11"

dunno I have never tried to eat it for long periods of time. So I would think it would be interesting to some degree.
The closest was a week at a mom and pop burgerjoint or 2 weeks of Polish fast food. I don't see a problem with the food, it was alright.

not in america, there are less restrictions on what counts as food. remember, big corporation loves you

You'll be fine if you know what you're doing

The Chinese have absolutely no morals. I'm friends with a Canuck realtor who lived in China for several years, and he would tell me all the horror stories of working there. He said they are greedier than the Jews and Arabs. The reason why there are millionaires is because they don't have any protections for workers, so businesses don't have to pay them much if at all, hence why it's so cheap to manufacture there.

Its a multicultural 300 year old nation with no culture of its own.
Are you retarded?

Isn't this supposed to be a communist country?

modern culture is american culture. the rest of the world imitates the usa

It is but they have specifically segmented capitalism zones where people are allowed to capitalism because china was running out of money.

I mean each state has an identity, and with the size of the US is fine. But the lack of an identity across the nation is bad. All states should be patriotic, but only some are.

thought that show was forced and unfunny even before knowing the JQ

nobody here abandoned their previous culture before the television media blitz. "american" culture is a television, but americans have culture. are you retarded?

Only on paper. The way China is taught as and the way it actually is are completely different. Many economists even describe them as capitalist.

And here I thought Butakoma came up with some weird shit. Turns out he was only taking inspiration from Korean reality.

Keep in mind that South Korea was also a dictatorship until the 1990s. Gooks just can't get a break from this kind of shit.

I love how have the thread has either been slapped in the face by mods or banned. The real question is who the fuck plays "Grand" strategy games in general. They are almost as bad as QTE movie sony games.

Reminder that the creator of the critically acclaimed Parasite in City was south korean and he said he probably won't be able to make any more video games because of his country's sjws.

What did he mean by this?

I mean I always thought North Korea might as well be nuked as it'd be a mercy killing to it's civilians.
If it wasn't for the fact people were pushing against it I'd say the south deserves the same "mercy".
But, irony is- this is the best they've been in the last 20 years!
At least there's hope for them now.

If I could interject for a moment, what you meant was "its civilians", not "it's civilians", which would have meant "it is civilians", which I'm quite certain is not what you meant to say.

People still consume pork fat and drink beer on a regular basis but few get obese. I swear that the UK and US's food is just genuinely shit or that they're just too lazy to do any work.

You a meido on /a/?

See, I am total fucking faggot and don't even know what the grand strat meme is. What the fuck are Civ games anyways? glorified Risk board game simulators?

My money's on laziness. You can live on shit food and still maintain a healthy weight. The food could cause other health issues, but as long as you don't sit on your ass all day you probably won't become a hamplanet.

No, but the meidos watch over me, may they clean filth dutifully and eternally.

Ditto, it's pure fucking laziness.

So basically America ruins shit for everyone else again.

if the cool kid in class jumps off a bridge you follow him, and then get mad at him somehow

Same thing happened with Egypt, Rome, China and Europe at one point.

Sorry about that, it turns out the worst parts of American culture are what feminists want to spread around the world. Except for the Middle East for some reason.

I once ate fast food for dinner every night(Just dinner, other meals were homemade) and by the end of the week the smell of a fast food restaurant made me nauseous. I would not recommend it unless you hate yourself.

It's a good thing Eastern and Central Europe are having none of that at least. The Baltics don't count. They're cucks.

America was founded on the desire of liberty of White Christian British/Germans/Swedes who rebelled against the totalitarian rule of muddled empires and economic slavery. The French had already inhabited part of the land prior to America's great expansion and all the other big migrations have caused pain and misery to the country (Italian mafia, Irish thugs, negro infestation, (((the usual suspects)))). Legal Mexicans are the only good contributor to the immigration system, but only because they murder all the other minorities.

That, and the pork they ate back then wasn't half pork, half maltodextrin+soy lecithin+starches+palmoil+HFCS+preservatives+colorants+added sugar/salt+nerve, bone and waste tissue. Back then they cared a little more about public opinion and the overall health of the population than about MUH MARGINS . You want the real stuff, you gotta cough up extra or go to a butcher and hope he isn't selling you the same shit at a premium.

Contrary to weeb shilling, Korea is a pretty conservative country, which has been ruled by fascists or strongmen up until the 1990s. What you are seeing right now are leftist Koreans who have been trained in (((WESTERN UNIVERSITY))) who are pomulgating what has been in full force in the West for decades. What these academic leftists are doing is seizing the state bureaucracy left over during the esteemed, General Park’s (the ousted cunt’s father) administration. These surveillance laws were once used to ensure Korean society wasn’t being infiltrated by communists, and (((ACADEMICS))) who wanted to open Korea’s market for global consumption, and allow social bullshit like human rights and democracy getting in the way of state developmental programs.

This is EXACTLY how leftists seized control in the West, but Korea still has some saving graces that hold back the tide. The attitude of the general populace is right wing from a western standpoint. Korean nationalism is ethnic in nature, and the only reason this is allowed to take root is because of the left’s stranglehold on academia, and media, combined with the general homogenous population of Korea. It will be a lot harder to push the (((CIVNAT))) angle given the historical considerations.

Now before the weebs start braying about MUH NIPPON KILL GOOKS, I would urge you to consider they are pushing this in Japan as well. You already here academics talk about how ‘Mideval Koreans of Shilla, Baekjae etc wouldn’t consider themselves united, so are what is really a korean anyways?’ (Sound familiar). They will copy and paste this narrative ad infinitum, and unless the whole region is vigilant against this incursion, we will suffer the same fate as Europe.

The only fast food items I could see myself eating exclusively would be the fries and chicken sandwiches from McDonalds and Chick-fil-A.

Just because feminists have accused us of stealing it from their (((superior european nations))), doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
pic related

Whats that suppose to represent?
historical battles aren't culture by themselves

Did the Nubians actually build anything? For the longest time I thought their "civilization" was a myth invented by black nationalists

that some absurd logic there pal

Also
Die. If there is a nations aside for Israel that deserves kike brackets its (((America)))

They built tiny little pyramids in a pathetic attempt to emulate the pharaohs of old. Like typical niggers they fucked things up so badly it was the last time Egypt existed as an independent state until modern times.

THAT'S FUCKING NORTH KOREA, YOU BUMBLING RETARD

Who do you think the kikes puppeted before America existed?

Mostly wondering and getting attacked.

>(((America)))
America is the whitest country in the world and the bastion of logic and sanity. In no way America is a kike puppet, you fucking retarded eurokike. Trump will lead the white race to a glorious new age while you retards get pozzed by muzzies looking for gibs.

Thankfully Japan has a little more resistance (albeit their PM wanting TPP and the Olympics coming to town could fuck shit up). Not to mention the shitshow put on by other nations will put them off. When your own banks can afford to buy up debt- shit ain't bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=GoSnGXS1WVc

Of course, any nation can be corrupted, or even framed. Yakuza and corrupt politicians could easily sell their own nation out for financial gain and political power security.And while Japan's politeness is a facade under social graces, their pacifism and general lack of "fire" in them outside of hobbies each individual likes doesn't help.

American car culture, and 50s nostalgia
True, but I'd be lying if I said they didn't have cultural impact on the modern day. Heck, they're still trying to guilt-trip people with the Civil War.

Maybe I should have clarified. I was referring to how American Leftists always bring up how they want America to be more like Europe, more specifically their vision of Europe as represented by the Swedish and German government as well as the (((EU))). I'm not knocking Europe, just what certain governments in Europe are doing. Besides, you guys are started to head in the right direction by weakening the EU's grip on you.

I think they took over Egypt at one point, but that was pretty short compared to the time the Ancient Egyptian civilization lasted anyway.

nah, I doubt it
even the "white south" has a lot of black people and mestizos and maybe 1 or 2 asians

Oh shit I fucking hope the backlash takes off and they actually remover her from the game. Fuck you nu-firaxis for destroying my favorite franchise.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The LOL thread is two blocks down.

They just want their own feminist overladies to revise it for them.

I many economically weaker countries. Namely Eastern Europe the EU never held much power here. For my countries joining the EU was probably just for that sweet gibs opportunity and it doesn't give a shit much about its laws or more so enforcing them.

It's just a shithole in general, with almost nothing of any value at all.

t. white weeb

i think games like civ and endless space are called 4x and stuff like hearts of iron and europa universalis are called grand strategy games

Puck you

theyre called roguelikes

She looks like a tumblr depiction of an American woman of middle eastern descent. I have to hand it to them though, they really have a talent for digging up worthless people whose only achievements were having a vagina. Oh, and that goes for their leader choices, too.

Civilization is the most grand strategy game there is. You know what? You should start a campaign, and post about your progress in /gsg/. They absolutely love the games and would give you great feedback.

Yes. Niggers and spics are really stupid. Niggers have an average IQ of 80 and spics have an average IQ of 90, while whites have an acerage IQ of 100. The lesser raves are not only dumb, but violent too. That is why we hate them.

You sound very mad about affairs that are far away from your own homeland. I hate how you snow kikes divide and conquer better relations between asian peoples because of your precious anime.

I'm not mad about anything. I don't give enough of a shit to be mad. I just didn't like Korea, like a lot of people, many Koreans included. It's a vain, superficial society with not a lot to offer.

lol k, thanks for the insight

google this shit, Wiki has this to say about the secret shadow cult leader head of government:

THREE YEARS! FOR SECRETLY PERVERTING THE ENTIRE COUNTRIE'S GOVERNMENT INDUSTRY AND SOCIETY FOR HER OWN GAIN!?

It wasn't because of public image or caring about one's diet/health, it's just that the chemicals weren't invented yet. You think medieval farmers wouldn't use all those chemicals in their crops if it guaranteed faster and bigger crops, even if they would develop cancer at 60? Hell most of them died at the age of 30, because of diseases, wars, famines or accidents. I bet they would rather be fat than starving.

more weight bigger sales. of course they would poison their food.

My race is done, your inheriting the Earth, along with uhhh so other undesirables, but its cool just remember to pay homage to whole built this place "thanks whitey", but your better.

Who cares about gooks?
Who cares about Civ?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28540.html
archive.is/w5EXu ……………..

Fucking anti-trump shilling is always on every board, can you fuck-ups cut it out?!

turns out not everyone chooses to be blind

Why does this thread have 250 replies?

Is it correct for an entire race to be judged by the actions of a few? No. Then who is at fault, various groups of people, some nazis, defending a historical monument, or the media who labels, shames, and seeks to silence an entire race? White Nationalists aren't fucking anyone over, just because the media spins a narrative out of it.

Current year Holla Forums is kekistany tier.

Because cunts like these

That second pic screams of shills.
Desperately trying to push a meme by repeating in (WN hate whites), emotional arguments and attacking other posters character (but since they are anonymous, they try to pin traits to them).
SJW do the same. They can't meme because the message must be controlled (so there is no risk of the "wrong" interpretation) and they repeat phrases over an over. Check out Twitter when something political trends- they'll even use similar phrasing. And when they're called out, they throw around -isms and -ists.

i used to work at a high-end hotel, and while most guests were at least civil and polite the south korean ones were rude, pushy, and just plain shitty people. not a day went by in the four years I worked there that some slant-eyed fuck would scream in my face about the coffee machine not making hot enough coffee, or the rug in the lobby being off-center (this actually happened) or for another unbelievably menial and minor thing. i can't stress enough that nearly every other nationality - arabs, scandinavians, russians, yes, even those damn dirty chinese - at least had the courtesy to treat me like a human being, but every guest from korea had to be treated like a venomous snake because at any point they'd just lose it, totally chimp out for virtually no reason at all and then act like it's their right to be a cunt. fuck you korea, now you reap what you sow

I'd rather deal with an entire race of goddamn assholes than let a highly contagious disease consume them

you're kinda talking like gookanon, did the south koreans have an exodus?

When I worked at a hotel the Koreans were always friendly. The Jews, blacks and, surprisingly, Canadians were always the most rude.

That doesn't really match up with the shit I know. I was trained in Tae Kwon Do by a south korean family dojo, a couple of them run restaurants in my town, and the ones that come to the supermarket where I work are nothing but polite. I don't think that you're talking about separate incidents with different people, it might have just been the one asshole or his asshole family.

Come_on_now.jpg

That meet up is shit-tier trap.
Holla Forumsanons which will go there will end up lynched by antifas with (((police))) watching idly as in Baltimore in that (((Spencer?))) march or they will doxxed and their lives will get destroyed.
If they had one to begin with.

Capitalism, ie the only thing that keeps you european fucks together, which was something we invented.

Along with the telephone, television, airplanes, internet, lightbulbs, and pretty much 80 percent of what's in your house.

300 years of invention and betterment of society, and you dare pull this shit when a bunch of germanics and turkish infiltrate american colleges. This shit wasn't started here, it was brought over from Europe to undermine the United States. So fuck you.

don't even respond to shit like that. simply report it and move on. that guy has been bombing every single board with it

Nigger, everyone has touched that wall.

There was a Nubian Dynasty
But see after the Dynasty Egypt began to fall apart and could never recover

likewise, everyones a big jew puppet

This is bait right?

need a source on the last pic user-kun.

This is bait right?

scotland
again, Scotland
yet again it's Scotland

maybe scotland invented stealing too

You sound depressed? can you tell us what's happening?

Nah that one goes to the Jews Or more accurately the mountain steepe people who'd later steal Judiasm, make it benefit them and become the Ashkenazim

Nice try, but the French did that.

That's a way too wide definition of the word "capitalism". A market economy with money does not capitalism make on it's own.
The defining characteristics of a capitalist economy is investment and the idea of the business venture.
These came about in the Age of Sail where the trade (and colonization) expeditions to far off places required so much up-front cash that no single merchant could ever hope to finance these things up front and the risks were way too big for single person to shoulder. Thus we got the idea of shares, investment, limited liabilities and insurance companies. All hallmarks of a proper capitalist economy.
Anyway, none of these were invented in America, but they did allow America to become a thing in the first place.

I always thought that jews or slavs invented it. :^)

And I peed on it in middle of night, so what?

archive.is/prJib

Don't worry, goyim, it's all intergalatic 360DD chess.
That's why Based Trump has decided to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
That'll teach those dirty Palestinians!

Scotland
Scotland
Scotland
Welcome to the US Retard

DAS RITE

That foreigner was your president for 8 years, user. Don't blame me for the nogs you're electing.

Wait what?

Right but user's argument was that America did invent all those things. Which is just silly considering those were the things that funded Strabo's expeditions when he wrote his geographies. And, yes, they even had sails back then.

I pretty sure you're thinking of venture capitalism. Yeah, it did take a while for some of the more modern aspects to get fully established.

As it turns out, it's pretty hard to subvert people that want you beheaded for degeneracy. Doesn't stop leftists from importing them in droves to gain voters though. Gotta love short-sighted plots like that.

Also I find it hilarious that someone tried to promote tolerance by writing a book about gay muslim furries. Because those things mix so well.

internet was between English universities
aeroplane german
cars german

americans don't realise that their country is the cartoon villain of the world that constantly feeds them insane propaganda to make them believe they are at all important in 'history'

This isn't true at all. Especially when you consider the westerns, 80s, and the roaring 20s. Completely US centric.

Yeah, no kidding. It's no small wonder that Hitler had a begrudging admiration of Muslims, if only for their outward militarism and wisdom on the Jew.
Something that could only ever exist in a non-Muslim country.

Shit I forgot some stuff. Apparently the ancient Romans were pretty familiar with product placement. It turns out that they had sponsored gladiator matches, and the guy would say something along the lines of "Buy from Gaius's Horse Emporium" or something like that. That, and the Jews turned their temple into a marketplace and got BTFO by Jesus.

Either that or some weird alternate dimension of dog-people. the haram galaxy

So the furry community?

But if everyone is a dog person and that is the norm would it still be haram? are we haram to the gay muslim furries?

Straights are already haram to fags.

I guess? I was thinking more literal, as in they're actually animal people, not normal people that fap to animal people.

I'd like to think that yes dogs would still be haram.
Probably

I was just joking.
Well, about slavs anyway.
About jews I was serious.

It's kind of our fault that the bankers are jewish:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
Christians weren't allowed to give loans and charging interest, so we gave the job to the Jews.

Hey.

Faggot.

gooks are fucking vietnamese rice niggers, they are like the jews of asia except they can actually fight

fucking south korean collaborators and comfort women are NOT gooks, get yer fucking terminology straight you fucking shitlord

wasnt fucking capitalism scotland too??
theres a fuckin monument to that dirty fucking economics nigger in edinbrah, so he was least there or something

scots are retarded misers but they had this brief period of insane productivity you know frost and all that shit

thats some big boobies

Nah, capitalism has pretty much existed since earliest civilization in some form or another.

I'm not exactly an expert on how those measurements work, can you give me a visualization?

Koreans have nice sense of humor

The female leaders are pretty cute, though. Here's some concept art I found

pic not related, huh

trade and barter existed sure but Im still kinda right nigger, Adam Smith is a dirty scotsman and he basically invented "free market economics" wealth of nations yaddayadda thats who I was referring to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Smith

why is aphrodite so flat if shes a sex goddess

wow this thread took a big turn for the Holla Forums
I don't know what I was expecting

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Rejoice gook brothers, you get to partake of the Marxist shitpie like we do. I hope you enjoy the taste as it is pushed down your throat.

better version

rhymes

Because that's Venus.

he's right, you know.

That's why they're called Trans-fats.

hint, you can download straight from youtube with vp9+opus webm

its Murica, its big enough for all, the gay cowboys, the niggers and sandniggers

If anyone is interested in more horro stories about gooks there is an entire blog dedicated to it, it's a pretty fun read
klownisms.wordpress.com/

I would literally kill everybody in that room, with a flamethrower.

I had it saved from another thread.

Daily reminder those fags want to put the same president that got jailed of 5 years ago in thise upcoming election. The same bastard that cut police, school and medical founding. The same faggot that made the national airline go full Argentina economy. The same old cunt that accepted niggers from africa to gib founding from EU and then fear monger to keep fucking whores and snore coke

Did you fucking reached adult hood just now faggot? This documentary ain't even that old

i thought it was the same guy but it was localized by 4romans

hey dont give him such a hard time right off the bat it just gets worse from here

First idea was an Italian then a couple of French got the thing off the ground
An Italian and later burger stole the idea when the right dropped from being paid
A Scottish got bored from fucking sheeps
Keep going burger. You amuse me

I know but he deserve to be bully. why doing the fucking job when this poor guy have endure the pain already? It's like having to reinvent the wheel because you don't know someone already did it for you….I fucking hate kids they don't check history and then claim to have those amazing ideas

maybe instead of putting words in his mouth you should put soda and hamburgers.

You know what user? I think I will take a bicycle attach two leather stuff on the side and try to make it fly! Or even better, I will let a fungus decompose and inject the weird liquid stuff in me when I'm sick to see if it's good

Speaking of which, have you noticed how every time these people say "problematic" on camera they tend to roll their eyes?

all i read is that he wants to experience it for himself

I care that Trump pulled out of the TPP, is enforcing immigration laws and not tolerating SJW nonsense then giving a fuck about a country that spends what we give them + their own income on U.S weapons to fight mudslimes.

Waaa waaa waaa
I can already here the bitching of 17 year olds who don't know jackshit about the board or politics other then the last 2-3 years.

Trips of truth

he was a brazillian, technically in France but a brazillian nonetheless

Color TV was proposed by a Mexican, but corruption was so rampant even back then so he decided to register the patent on the US as far as I can remember, apparently the US had a more friendly patent system.

Supersize me was bullshit though.

One thing that bothered me is how there is a difference between 2 months of just fast food and 2 months of always super sized fast food.

WE

you niggers are dumb sometimes

all fags, kikes, and millennials should be KILLED

Sounds like Bell stealing the invention from Meucci about the phone

well considering you can't write properly this is a noot point, but let me enlighten you
Santos Dumont flew first, the Wright brothers did the one minute flight first, but in a really limited setting somewhere in the middle of nowhere USA, while Dumont did it in Paris with a crowd
and regardless of that, their design had several issues and was locked under secrecy, while Dumont was somewhat stable and managed to make much improved designs later,
and not only that his designs were open to the public, something of a "public domain" of the time
t. aviation fag

They all look like midgets, their arms are babby length.

Apart from the North Koreans and the Americ and and their own government.

The individual is always to blame for their weight. It's laziness combined with food stupidity, an inability to cook anything palatable and not understanding consequences.

You can eat like shit but still move your ass and stay at a reasonable level. My diet was sub-par for 20 years I never got fat even when the only work out I'd get was occasionally lifting trays of beer at work. You seriously have to sit all day and eat poison for fucking decades to get to landwhale levels, there is *no* excuse for it, it's the physical manifestation of how weakly willed the person is.

Anyone coming out with 'b-but there's no other option for me' is a fucking waste of skin who condemns themselves to dying of fat through their own laziness. Their mindset is so broken they find themselves incapable of passing the McD/KFC nearest their home instead of treating them like the cancer they are.

Hey did you notice the near equivalent to Israel level of kikes in your country there m8?

Mate Trump was never 'the good option' he was just not the worst, everyone is within their right to rip the fuck out of him.

They can be a race of assholes in their own asshole country then.

This post would be better if you attributed the inventions to niggers with Ebonicsy names like Al-Lexxandr Gray-Hambell.

Also I'd wager 80% of the shit in your home and ours is right outta Chinkland.

*I've* never touched that wall user, I could get a Holla Forums faction going.

You know when people fear the end of days is a'commin?

I'm sick of these groundless post post modernist assholes who play-act like their lack of shame, common sense and any kind of restraint be it dietary or social, coupled with raving weaksauce antique social commentary are akin to actual madness. They're just embarrassing and repellent on every level.

Was this planned performance 'art' or just some loudmouth retard putting on a show of her own? Why am I asking? I don't don't give a shit, gas the lot of them.

would you touch it in the rain? would you touch it on a train?

I wouldn't touch it with a cane
I wouldn't touch it dressed as Bane