Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Can we just have a Xenoblade 2 thread that's talking about the game itself and not how much SJWs hate it? Yes, they're fucking retarded, but I just want to talk about the game because I like it.

I'm having a lot of fun with it, I love how once every nuance of the combat clicks with you, the game starts to become incredibly enjoyable. The soundtrack is amazing and is a breath of fresh air after how bad X's soundtrack was, this soundtrack sounds a lot like the first Xenoblade but different in it's own way.

I just encountered Zeke and Pandoria for the first time, these guys join my party right? And please tell me Vandahm stays on my party, I've fallen in love with this man.

Also is there any way to switch Blades from one Driver to another out of curiosity?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Monolith_Soft
please
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/sjws-used-glitched-image-create-xenoblade-chronicles-2-controversy/46095/
jitd.itch.io/pic2jelly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok, but first, where do we stand on this whole BUNNYTITS business?

I honestly will probably never play it but is it as good as XBC and does it have bong accents

Very much so on the bong accents. There is dual audio, though.

How much does 2 have to do with the story of the original game, and does it make any references to X?

Honestly it pisses me off the massive fucking cliffhanger X ended on that will probably never be explained or explored.

I honestly like the Bong accents in XBC, though that being an option is good too
It was XBCX having burger voices that was my first sign of warning something was going to go wrong

What's the combat like? Action rpg like monster Hunter or dragons dogma?

I want paizuri from Dahlia!

No. Some weird MMO system but it actually works pretty well once every system is in place. Only thing that irks me is how distance doesn't really matter. You can get hit from 20-30 ft away.

Do I need to finish xbc in order to understand this one's story or is it completely different? I'm playing xbc on the 3ds currently

Oh my god I have that same issue with the diatance.

Any ideas on how to make this guy less of a pain? I was thinking of maybe playing as Tora and hope other mobs don't join the fight.

Are sexual relations between drivers and blades ever addressed? Is that something that's forbidden or do blades not have the right genitalia?

I don't know how a guy can go walking around with a blade like Dahlia or even the generic blade girls and not try to fuck them.

You can access that monster from the area across it. Keep going the upper way and you eventually will have the option to go down a path that leads you to it from a cave entreance, no toxin. He's pretty buff though. I left the area to return later after I level up a bit.

Can you have babies or get girls or guys pregnant?

Hope this is sufficient.

So is anyone else noticing how blurry and ass it looks undocked?

They really went ham with the Depth of Field.

The MC and Nia are scots, "Pyra" is American and everyone else runs the gamut of accents.

Voice acting is ass compared to Xenoblade Chronicles, they just got random fucks off the street for this and in some cases (Nia) it doesn't even sound like they had proper recording equipment.

How was it anons? I've got some cash coming my way and I'm thinking about grabbing a Switch and XC2, especially since it didn't get pozzed.

Nah the issue with the english dialogue is how it tries to match the japanese cutscenes, so there are awkward pauses or they talk way too fast like Jin. Honestly you get used to it pretty quickly and if you don't there's duel audio.

XCX was more of a spinoff/fanservice for past "xeno" games.

Completely different story, but I would still finish XBC, since it's got a phenomenal ending.

Another weird thing is how you can fast travel between Titans. Like oh, you need a ship but you just fast traveled to another Titan many miles away. And that puffy furball there is looking for you but you can just walk up to him. How about the military ship that can you just causally walk back in?
I heard of ignoring the main storyline but this is a bit much.

Face it, he was screaming death flags.

Some of the English VA sounded flat and I cannot get over the bad lip sync for the English voices. They didn't do jack shit with the mouth animations. And what is up with renaming some of the characters?

I want a plush of gramps

What really irks me about them renaming the characters is when you play the game in japanese the subtitles show their american names and it's just inconsistent. The fast travel doesn't really bother me, it's the maps that don't say anything. This game needs a UI patch, more than just a UI patch.

how is the jap voice acting in this game? i don't really want to buy this because the mc looks and sounds autistic in english.

Combat is honestly so shit, even when you get more blades, develop skills to allow arts at the start of combat and can chain combo plus break > topple > launch, and elemental combos it's still shit.
Everything takes far too long to kill, and the fact that you can't even move around to achieve positions without stopping all damage and progression to skills is shit.

Plus the terrible voice acting, even in Japanese where they scream through everloving fuck during combat. The massive performance issues that are never discussed, and beyond mediocre sidequest design make this game nothing more than a solid 6 or 7 out of 10 at most.

You're shit nigger

Any of you niggers got Dagas 3rd affinity thing to trigger? I can't get him to spawn in that shitty inn, sleeping with him and alone does nothing, walking around with him does nothing, even walking around without him doesn't get the evilk faggot noble king blade to appear. I've tried every hour possible, too. I want to upgrade him to the max because he looks cool as fuck even though his unlocks are garbage besides the +shekels, but the game denies me my most basic pleasures.

The performance issues is a valid criticism. At times it turns into a pixelated mess with vasaline smear all over it. Frame rate can also take a nose dive, we're talking close to 20FPS. Monolith seriously should've take a more stylized approach to preserve performance. I can appreciate their effort in trying to punch the Switch's hardware way above its weight (when Switch emulation is more of a thing, this game should be a target) but there is a point that they need to cut it out or move to better platforms.

Most of everything else mentioned is subjective.

Performance was so far the worst in a few spots in a certain factory. While there's no FPS counter, I bet it was 10-15 FPS because it ran really like ass.

It looks pretty fuzzy docked as well at certain times. At the fountain in Torigoth it looks like it scales down to 480i and really in any place that has a bit going on. Try going to the tallest place on any map and look at the scenery it looks worse than the original xenoblade, which looked pretty fucking fantastic.

It's pretty good, I'm only at chapter 3 but all of the jap voices I've heard so far are infinitely superior to the crappy dub. t. user whose favorite game of all time is the original xenoblade and i loved the dub in that game.

While i don't like the combat as much as either the original or X it is still pretty fun. I wish it opened up much sooner though, I'm 20 hours in and i still don't have access to the entirety of combat capabilities.

Anyone else having issues getting this from Amazon? It looks like they're refusing to actually ship out my copy, even though they've taken payment.

Starting to get a little buttflustered and concerned.

I ordered the collectors from walmart and it was delayed by 3 days then it was delayed another 3 days. I'm still waiting for a something me letting me know if its gone thru in any case i got tired of waiting and just went to gamestop and bought a regular copy that I'll play until i can get my collectors and then I'll sell it for $55 on Craigslist. If you don't feel like waiting anymore just do what i did. Also be sure to compalin to customer supprt so you can get a partial refund/discount. I got $8.20 off so far and that was just because of the first delay I'm gonna complain again for another and maybe a 3rd time if they still can't get me my fucking game.

Also the water is fucking hideous in this game they should have just used the same water from X or botw since monolith worked on that too. It looks like a shitty per-rendered ps1 background.

Wasn't this also censored by Nintendo of Murica?
I liked the other xenoblade games, but only because I was able to get the original uncensored games and patch it with an english patch to play on emulator. How does this one look?

user, I…

Switch emulator when?

2 years

Barely censored other than the classic Nintendo removing references to specific real religions, even so the game is chock full of biblical and Norse references anyway. Giant tits and scantily clad girls everywhere and you can thank Ninty of Yurop for that.
Compared to the abhorrent localisation of XCX its a godsend but strangely XCX is still the better game mechanically

Thank God. I'll definitely check it out then.
I-is there romance? D-does anyone win?

Can you elaborate? Without going into spoilers or just spoiler the spoilers what references did they change?

The biggest issue is the Switch is not powerful enough to handle a lot of the games coming for it.

NoE actually didn't cuck this game at all They made some lewd designs for Nia, Pyra/Mythra/Pneuma Form and Poppi QTπ

Well Nintendo always get Christian Imagery removed, classic example in that pokemon game with the church originally had crosses. The changes in this were minor I believe, a character called Adam was changed to addamm and shit but I remember seeing a full list of known changes from the japanese. Even the places ingame are still named after the 7 deadly sins but in different languages instead

SPIIIIIN CUTTAH

YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME?!

Someone told me handheld mode has adaptive resolution but overblows it so in most open areas it drops to 360p. Makes sense because some scenes in handheld like the cutscenes and opening cores suddenly goes back to full res. Zelda managed to do a larger worldspace and keep it full res, Maybe they're just struggling with developing on a relatively new console

I see, the Adam change isn't much of a change since it's pronounced the same, it's like if in Xenogears they changed Abel to Abell and Cain to Kain. The deadly sins thing is interesting though.

My brother taught me a similar game, but every time you switched you had to add another finger. The goal was to see who could for the most fingers in their orfices.

My fucking ears

It gets worse MUCH worse in Mor Ardain but it also has some of the best tracks in the game.

Uraya is the comfiest city

Nia and her whole race have southern Welsh accents, they sound nothing like Scottish.

Nia is Welsh user.

Most people dont realise there are hundreds of accents in Bongland and generally either throw them in as Scot, Irish or English

This has been said before but I feel if the switch had more power would shine ever more, for fucks sake my phone has more processing power.

It's really true, even in southern Wales there are many accents types. When I lived in Swansea people used to take the piss out of the Cardiff accent, used to call them 'Marsbars'. Yet it's only 40 miles away. Anyone who has lived in Wales knows Nia's voice is a perfect fit for a grumpy cat girl.

I despise it but then I hate all welsh accents anyway. Not even that she cant even convey emotion in scenes and her UHs and grunts are obnoxious

I replaced him with Morag the Inquisitor just so it gets bearable. Calmer voice doesn't grate ears as much when 50 characters speak at the same time. Potato might work better because he can get tons of HP with no effort, but fuck bearing that crap. That, and his shitty upgrade mini-game sucks too.

Trouble is I've found Poppi to be hands down the best tank in game, in fact once you suffer all through Tiger Tiger to upgrade her she can become an absolute monster. Others feel a bit Meh!

Nia looks good later in game don't click pic if you don't want spoilers.

Her other modes are even more OP

Did anyone use the elemental break?

Almost the only way to kill bosses effectively.

You mean breaking the Orbs? Yes, chaining and breaking the orbs becomes vital against some of the big harder mobs that take ages to fight.

It took me a while to figure out how to trigger them but once you do especially with how OP you become later on it becomes godly.

I triggered 400k damage a few hours ago, still haven't filled that burst bar though, is it even possible or only on later enemies with multiple orbs?

I've gotten it a quarter and I nearly one shot a boss.

Anyone know which blades have fortitude, I have 8 rare blades in chapter 3 currently and none have it, so I fail nearly every fucking challenge I come across.

Got a copy booked for collection for tomorrow from the 50 bucks place.I know GameStop is fucking retarded and I'm happy to pick my copy up from another retailer and not give they money, but why the fuck are they overcharging so much? Do they think the Twitter outrage over pyras tits is going to drive sales or something?

Ursula, Gorg, Vess from sidequest which I don't know if I should even spoil since it's fucking obvious a coughing old man with common skin who has an unique blade is going to croak , second Poppi from main story have them out of the blades I got.

I don't have any real interest in playing this right now as my backlog is huge but I probably will get it eventually, should I just buy it now to help with sales numbers & journo salt?
>buying games

Thanks for the info, say "hi" to your brother for me.

What the fuck does he expect before showing up, a cordial invitation?

When the japs turn everything up to 100, shit loses all meaning. It always has to be 100% all the time, even when there's a relaxing song it's extremely over embellished and trite.

I like the game so far but I am still wondering how passive and aggressive monster work. How do I know if a monster will aggro or not? XCX had an icon telling you how monster spottes you but I can't find the same in XC2.

If I don't get Dahlia bsoon I am going to riot.

Anybody know yet if you can farm overdrives?

I got her early by chance.

Into the trash it goes

There are only three in the game, just some tips, give as few cores to rex as possible and if you run out of overdrives you can dismiss blades then reroll them on other characters.

Serious? I got two of them in like Chapter 1 or 2. Last thing I expected is that there are only three overdrives.

Its retarded that only 3 have been found so far in the game, there must be more but not having them even endgame is stupid

I don't want spoilers so I won't ask but I've already got 2 rare healers and a rare tank on Rex. Kora seems like a decent early level attacker and a shit healer though. Plus the up skirts are nice.

So if I get rid of a rare I can get them back on another character through cores? That'll work I suppose.

Yeah luckily floren was my first rare blade and I opened her (him) on Nia. Maybe there is a secret shop you have to unlock since the speedrunners rushed through most of the side content

Yes you should.
It's a first-party Nintendo game, so it'll never be reasonably priced - and the game is genuinely good, so you'll enjoy it when you get around to it.

You're actually sensible to wait. The game is great, but it BADLY needs a manual and doesn't have one, not even an on-cartridge one. Waiting a few weeks/months to play it will give people time to not only write guides, but also some clear documentation.

poppi late game

So you're grinding on volffs early game and this guy slaps your ass, what do?

you monster

Tell me QTpi is an edid

Respawn at the nearest landmark.

Haha, nope.

It's not.

Understatement. I had to look up hastily written guide to combat to really get it. The in-game tutorial is too brief to be useful. Hell, all the jargon hinders understanding of the combat system.
As for boosters, I don't think anybody right now have a firm grasp on what the hell they do. I don't even recall anything in-game.

Run really fast and do not stop. Also learn his patrol path and stay out of his sight range. Though I had him come charging from the under the trees (near the max rendering distance) to the near town while I was fighting shit. So fuck if I know what can cause Monkey Trouble to aggro.

This is too good
On a side note: All my rare blades came from common cores without boosters. So yeah, I'm gonna save all rare cores and boosters from now on, until someone finds out some blade that can only spawn from them.

No and I'm wondering how in the fuck this game didn't get censored

Oh baby. Now I really need this game.

I'm too busy getting ganked by birds for him to bother me. Fuck birds and flying things in this game.

Have some poor quality bait. Why are shitposters so insistent on comparing it to X and not the first xenoblade?

I'm guessing this is all from cuckchan?

This always cracks me up

because X was actually a good game that nobody played because WiiU and censor shit

Thing I remember most from from X were the threads mocking it's censorship plus that guy who went (69) for pro censorship.

Isn't it because XBX got censored and "localized" to hell and back? That game is a success story in their eyes. I think XB2 is just getting the Persona 5 treatment right now, from the usual human trash.

once pegaswitch takes off

Can I switch my blades between drivers or are they permanently 'married' to the driver that activated them?

There is an item called Overdrives that lets you swap blades to other drivers. But from what people have found there are only 3 or 4 in the game, and no way to farm them. It kind of ruins the experimentation idea of the system.

I normally don't say this but a guide to the game's mechanics is needed one done here preferably.

There was a post from Director Takahashi today which he said a few things of interest.

So maybe there is some sort of post game.

The rarity of a core crystal drop chance is increased if you kill the mob in a certain way?

Commons have a small chance to be stronger than rares is how I read that.

You're not going to understand the story no matter what you do. Mouth breathing 9 year olds whose only exposure to literature is through shounen anime write these games. Just enjoy the pretty scenery, music and world.

Monolith Soft made it, not Nintendo.

The game is making some "twists" too obvious. Guy who is a driver, but cannot unlock any affinity with the only blade he has available while being unable to get more who fits every single thing you apply to generic anime old, wise guy met on the way who either dies protecting the group he joined or, rarely, leaves? I wonder what's gonna happen to him. Biggish town with no sidequests, no merc group activities that also has no unique items? I just came here but it's fucking obvious what's happening in a few minutes. Should've fucking made fake sidequests, like have a quest giver that wants "80 Wine Barrels" when wine barrels are unlocked a chapter later, with the quest text disappearing later.

X was shit and this is from someone who get hyped for it.
An user once defended the pop in by saying you should go slow. What a fucking joke. It one thing if Im going slow to avoid enemies, its another if I have to wait for the piece of shit hardware to catch up.

I couldn't get affinity with Ursula at the time either so it could be something he unlocks later and Tora can't get any more blades either so I think it's so he doesn't get outclassed by some guy that can use 3 blades as opposed to him and his one artificial blade

what?

So it's a game that treats me like I have nothing better to do than play it? That's pretty neat, compared to the usual trash that tries to be incredibly flashy because it knows it doesn't have any substance past 10 minutes.

How's the game selling so far? I'll probably end up buying it if it's this good and uncensored.

I want more content for this game.

Nintendo if they actually made the hardware more powerful then the games like xenoblade and others would function properly.

No numbers yet and it's uncensored.

Yeah, maybe.

I bet it'll be the best selling one of the series, it isn't sold on the end of a lifespan of a console or on the end of a lifespan of a flopped console, but it's too soon for hard numbers.

Early Japan numbers are out. Best selling game in the series.

>02./00. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 # (Nintendo) {2017.12.01} (¥7.980) - 97.732 / NEW

Any game that annoys cry babies is GOTY in my book.

There has been no shortage of crying as this game feels like a giant middle finger to the regressives at Treehouse and others who thought they had control.

blasphemy

Game's actually legit good. So go figure.

Where do you even get a launch? Rex only gets a smash skill when he inherits best boy's blade (rip ;_;7) Yet best boy was using it in the battle before

This one thing that bothered me a lot with X is how Nintendo waited so long to release it.

is the dub decent
how's the localization
what is the gameplay like
is there replay value
is it worth the price?

And they said it was a bad decision to buy a Switch!
I've actually only recently noticed that the 3DS lets you try out demos for a lot of games. This with the few times you could try a game for free on the Switch reminds me that Nintendo is still the only company that trusts the quality of it's games to sell.

I've read and heard it a few times that it's clever marketing.
The idea was to release the console with Breath of the Wild to entice sales, as well as a ton of indie games so it's not just a Bloodborne Machine.
Then coming christmas season, you get your Mario Odyssey and your Xenoblade to reel in anyone else that still hasn't bought one, with christmas gifts, etc.

This sadly means that the Metroid game they were making will probably not be released until the next Easter or even later, but still…
Seeing what Nintendo did with Zelda and Mario, I can't wait to see what they do with Metroid.

Supposedly it was cause of the "localization", or so I've heard. I think NoA was trying to intentionally dumpster it to maintain their image of a family company with safe brands like Mario and Zelda.

A mixed bag of random accents from the British isles. Sounds stilted at times since they tried to get the actors to match the facial animations for the japanese version. Game has free dual audio DLC so whatever. Still better than your typical murrican dub, but not as good as the first game.
Pretty good and accurate aside from a couple of slightly changed names(ie double a letter here or there) to avoid a couple of obvious Biblical references and a almost direct mention of prostitution got changed to a strong implication.
Single player MMO. If you've played FFXII or the other two games you know what to expect.
is there replay value
It's a big ass game, and if it's anything like the previous ones there's a chunky post game, especially with trying to get all the rare Blades being a thing in this one.
Probably the best value proposition on the Switch if you're into weebshit.

Meh to ok
It's uncucked
Fun but the game doesn't teach you the mechanics as well as it should.

That's subjective.

I was one of those few people that loved XII. The exceedingly anime look to everything puts me off but the fact it made journalists mad is enough to push me over the edge, not to mention the animation makes up for the models from what I've seen.

Looks like I'll be picking it up at the end of the week. Thanks.

Use an axe.

its shit

Don't be sad user, thunder loli will drop for you one day.

Wait this artist seems familiar.

Artists name in pic

Lord give me strength to endure these shipping times.

Many well known names.

tell me more

In the Japanese version Pyra states she might have to sell her body. In the English version she states to do something illegal. Nothing major, maybe the mere mention of prostitution effects the ratings in the US.

go on, spoiler it, shit sounds funny

Goddmanit guys i've hit a game breaking bug, my main attacker Vandham got bugged out after chapter three and just keeps lying on the ground, tried interacting with him, pushing his model, nothing guy just lays there. Really pissed me off since he was the staple of my team comp.

wow, i just…

Dub is really inconsistent. Its fine for the most part but the more the game shows it's anime colors the worse the dub actors sound. Action cutscenes are particularly bad. The localization fared better but there are a few scenes where the dialogue takes a noticeable detour from the JP audio. This isn't really an issue at all if you understand a bit of Japanese. The most outstanding deviations from the original script are the people and place names which are almost all changed but were left in their English version even when using JP audio. The battle gameplay centers around juggling a series of moves and elemental combos trying to get them to line up to maximize damage while your enemies work to disrupt your flow. It takes the game quite a while to get through the tutorial stuff and does a rather bad job of explaining its terms, but its quite fun once it finally starts giving you options and you start unlocking unique blades.

I switched to sub 30 hours in and dont regret it, I was gonna hang myself if I had to hear NIA once more. She was the worst of the lot, I even grew to like Rex in a cheesy way, but not fucking welshcunt nia

Fuck me

Nothing major Tora need money to finish building Poppi and the parts are expensive

I started with JP audio after seeing its stellar cast and after having heard my roommate play it dubbed I can say its the best way to play it even with the sometimes inconsistent subtitles. Homura's dub version was the worst part for me, though Nia's battle chatter made her a close second.

I don't want that wonderful family on my conscious.

Let the NTR doujins begin!

The little shit also gets Morag to wash his back in the spring.

I slaughtered them without mercy.

I usually do that but it has been resulting in aggro-ing every beast in view. Kind of fun but time consuming.

Do any of the side quests require me to fight the unique monsters? Because I get the feeling this guy was part of a side quest I haven't bothered with yet, he seems like a guy who would have a bounty on his head or something.

Just finished the game. Xenoblade 2 very much stands on it's own, however it does find a way to tie itself back to the original Xenoblade in a very clever way that will likely surprise you.

Actually it's gramps that mentions doing something illegal if I recall right.

Drop rates for rare blades from common cores drops dramatically as you get more rares as there is no duplicates. Luckily you have ways to farm rare cores by chapter 4.

Why is poppi so perfect?
Why am i getting cucked by a nopon.

build your own damn waifu, user.

Just wait user, waifubots will be available for purchase soon enough

As much as i'd enjoy everything good about women without the bullshit, i doubt they will be available without some kenect tier surveillance or terms of agreement or some similar form of invasive and self defeating feature, like having it sell your personal information.

Tora just wants to be the maid.

By building it yourself you have an intricate knowledge of the mechanisms behind the waifubots behavior. This means you won't be able to appreciate the blissful ignorance of not understanding that it is nothing but a soulless machine which can never love you.

We will make waifubots so cheap, only the rich will want 3DPD.

step it up, sempai!

smh tbh fam

Remember: when shaming over sexism doesn't work, revert to elitism. Xenoblade 2 is sexist, and if it isn't, then it's just casualcrap. What matters is to taint it and discourage buyers.

Love is a chemical process, like an addiction to a person.

Begone thot

>>>/cuckchan/

All your thoughts are electro-chemical processes. It doesn't change shit.

It does. Shit like serotonine and dopamine can affect the brain in seemingly illogical ways, encouraging us to seek a way to achieve a state to release more of those chemicals. The hormonal system makes the human brain quite a bit more than just a organic computer. For better or for worse.

you're probably not british so you wouldnt understand, but even if she wasnt welsh shes monotone trash in the cutscenes

Install the hormonal_sys plugin.

As someone from England who lived in the llanelli area for 3 years you clearly know sod all about Wales if you think they speak monotone. Strong accented Welsh from the South practically sing their vowels. It is why that area is so famous for singing.

If any of you niggers want easy unique core, I just got one from killing one of the spawns from a salvage trip. Got this guy to spawn at the salvage spot opposite the locked door to the port you arrive at in chapter 3/4

I said nia speaks in a monotone as shitty way, her emotion in scenes in non existant. you cant tell me every time in a cutscene she grunts UH to a question it doesn't grind your very fucking soul. She's cuter in the sub anyway
Welsh is still the shittiest accent

tbh I don't mind the ORB OF HEALS but i was kinda bummed to a stronk attacker early on.

You want sound? Careful what you wish for.

Do you miss him yet Holla Forums?

I can now die peacefully knowing someone made this.

THE FUTURE IS NOW, OLD MAN

What a soyboy

BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE

is he GAY? jiggle physics are a gift from on high

actually i dont even see the jigglin in that video, wheres the jigglin? show me a better example pretty please i need my fill of anime tits today

AGAINST THE ODDS

ELECTRIC GUTBUSTER

it's more likely than you think

GALE SLASH

"Monolith Soft is a first party Nintendo developer purchased by Nintendo in 2007. Prior to the buyout, Namco Bandai owned a majority of the company. Originally Nintendo only purchased 80% of Namco Bandai's 96%, but in 2011 they bought out the rest. Company President Hirohide Suigara and lead designers Tetsuya Takahashi and Yasuyuki Honne each also own a limited number of shares. "
nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Monolith_Soft

Holy shit even people from the 50s were more liberal and less triggered by sexiness than these excuses for human beings.

Liberal as in classical liberalism, not liberal as in leftist liberal.

Then say libertarian

I want to touch the rabbit

I don't think I can wait until Xmas, lads.

OH NO NO NO NO
PFFFTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you retarded? The word liberal means something. It's not a political word, in that context it's merely used as a name for a political party who doesn't understand what liberal means. Idiot.

The modern usage of liberal is to describe the leftist side of politics. If you wanted to use it differently the you should have clarified.

The only one confused and looking for a boogeyman is you.

Please forgive him, he is a simple burger and doesn't know any better. He can't help it! He knows not what he does!

Who mentioned bogeymen? Now you really are confusing me.

Here you go, user

ah theres the jigglin. very nice

Amazon finally delivered my copy!

Fuck off Holla Forums and /leftycuck/ were having a good thread here.

What really kills the story for me is the fabricated difficulties and roadblocks the narrative has;
From the very beginning of the game it's revealed to the player that
But wait, there's more:
>Nia is some sort of retard who didn't had any useful information to give Rex after being rescued
The story is one massive blueballs inducing tale. It's hard to like exposition when it's delivered in droplets to you for no good reason other than "keep playing please the game needs to be 100hs long"

I thought that stuff was explained well enough, the game certainly provides enough hints.

oh no way… I'm getting visions of OG design Felicia

Is she a blade?

Who is this in the Webm's?

I just got a real qt electric oni to drop

I don't care how many good vidya comes out for the Switch, i'm only buying it used and when the CFW for it comes out.

When and what are the chances Nintendo releases a new upgraded switch like with the 3ds? Will they give it an even dumber name?

The point is that any dramatic reveal has no reason to be kept secret in the first place.

I for one welcome the swiitch :^)

I just want a portable switch with cheap construction and a 2ds sized screen (top screen). If this game really does drop to 360p, then the switch screensize is too big. Just give me a little portable only dinky switch.

I'm expecting perhaps a rerelease, with upgraded shit like metal stand, doubled up and metal slips inside the joycons instead of plastic which wear out within a few months. Maybe we'll get increased power like the new3ds had over the old, maybe even enough to make XC2 actually run at 720p on handheld at all times

all I want is a consolize switch akin to a PS TV for $170~200.
I don't give a crap about portability and I dont want to pay 300$ for 2 games

you just want your quads checked

the guy who works the channel is max soyboy

Please tell me Pyra and Rex screwed after those killer pickup lines. Seriously is there any hints they have an interest with each other. I only got interested in this game because I love boy meets girl stories.

yea they pretty much wanna fuck full /ss/, although rex has no idea just Pyra

Patrician tastes everywhere my friends.

Nigger what? they both look like teenagers.

There's a clear age gap.

of 5 years at most.

why would anyone want to play a stupid anime game for babies? nintendollers its like grow the fuck up and play mature games for mature gamers

Give it up we are not buying Lawbreakers

Im going to go full goy and buy the special edition HELP!

Will Todd-posting convince you otherwise. Will it make you see the error in your ways?

I did and I don't regret it by chapter 7 and I find it fun, so feel free to go ahead. The game's really good so far, but with flaws . A rose with thorns, like all the xenoblade games. The contents of the collectors are pretty much only artbook and some coverages which is sad for a guy like me who likes figures, but it's still neat. They might make some statues in the future, I like buying statues. Expensive, but look good, need minimal maintenance and are very easy to put where I want, which is the glassy container of statues that stands..

She in one heart to heart asks if acting like a cutesy maid for Rex will make him fall at her feet all Blushy Crushy and she plus Mythra are waiting for him to notice cause both want the D.

i cant find a full video with the nip audio. If some one can link it, I can make a webm from it.

is there a nip todd version out there that wants you to buy nintendo games?

fug…

The last chapter is titled And Thus, Boy met Girl so if you're looking for that kind of story then this is exactly what you're getting.

It's a good game, I'd argue the best combat out of the three but there can be some frustrating design decisions that could get to you.

This isn't GameXplain though

Please tell me this happens in-game.

Prya doesn't dress like a maid but she does do poses and say Mister.

Poppi is the closest thing to a maid in the game.

Switch emulation modding can't come enough.

My penis ascends

Just play as Tora then you can have your very own obedient robot maid pamper you. While you customize her insides.

Which is ironic, because the Xenoblade team actually helped on BotW.

Really?

I'm so glad NoA wasn't allowed to touch it.

Their top team is busy working on this most likely.

WHO?

kos-mos

I'm glad I bought this

Can you get her??

Ended up dropping $20 on a new fucking cardboard box because I tore my special edition when taking off the seal. Why must I have this autist brain

Yes. please use archive.is/xenoblade-team-is-working-on-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-369950.phtml

Fuck off, archive. No one cares. It's Destructoid, just google for it, the articles are from June 2016.

Now I know why that other user did the webm without sound….

I spent all ten of my cylinders 5 of which were silver and couldn't get em to show. I had perfect inputs on all of them too so it must be pretty rare.

Is there a good amount of enemy variety? Their work on BotW has me worried in that department.

I just got Poppin or Poppo or Pippo or whatever the fuck her English name is Hana and I rewatched the cutscene with the English dub and I have concerns, questions, and topics I'd like to bring up here.

Q.
1. What the fuck is with all the arbitrary name changes?
2. Is Tora meant to be male or female? It looks female, and its Japanese VA is clearly female… but it could just be one of those peter pan things, I have no fucking clue. And given how much arbitrary shit the dub has changed so far, the gender of a character isn't out of the question.
3. Is Tora calling Rex his older brother? My Japanese is inadequate and I used google translate to make this assumption.

Also:
Is it just me, or does it seem that everyone (so far) in the Japanese dub is EXCESSIVELY Genki and comically overacted, with everyone save for Rex in the English dub being severely underacted? It's a trend I'm noticing and it changes the entire tone of things. With the Japanese dub it definitely feels more like a game aimed at children with mostly cheery and goofy characters, but in the English dub there isn't a consistent tone at all save for Rex and Nia being snarky cunts.

No fucking clue, especially since there are some that didn't change at all.
Tora is a boy. It's just a fairly common thing to get women to voice young children or cute things becaues a higher pitched voice is needed.
Yes.

Rex's VA does get better later on except any situation that calls for yelling and Nia's stays pretty flat most of the time. Zeke and Morag on the other hand are solid in both languages.

One name change make sense. Homura has something to do with fire, and since that's her element the name change kind of makes sense. No idea about the others though

Or better yet, are there any lists of all the monsters in game yet?

Yes she is one of the rares you can get.

Great, at this point the only thing keeping me from opening the game is

a big game like this needs a lot of monsters to fight.

I used gold cylinders, if you're at mor adain why you even still using silver when they are selling gold

There are a wide variety of enemies from wolves to apes to sea serpents to zombies to robots to sea urchins etc.
You do still get reskins for the different zones and different levels but overall I'd say there's a lot of variety.

That doesn't sound to bad, Nioh and BotW just has me a bit paranoid. It sounds like there's enough enemies to make the areas feel unique and keep combat interesting though.

/ourpon/

user, yer sooch a child sometimes.

They're potato bird space kikes. When you do sidequests for them, they just tip you their menoponorahs for being a good guypon and don't even reward you half the time.

Seems to be lots of different mobs. If the game has any problems to give concern I would say it's frame rates and adaptive resolution, which even in docked mode can be obvious and annoying. And possibly the lack of post game if you care about it.

Now I didn't say I dislike welsh catgirl but you have to admit she's rather flat most of the time. While that works for her usual sardonic demeanor she has trouble in more emotional moments like when she admits her love for Rex.

Thinking about playing this with my friend. He's never played a single Xeno game though. Will he be able to follow along with the story and lore? I can just point out the subtler stuff to him, so I'm not worried about that.

Almost no connection with previous games apart from a few odd references that don't really matter if the players gets or not.

So let me get this straight, sjw journos are cherry picking glitched images of in-game boobs and spreading them around, in the hopes it will not boost sales?

Yes. It's Dragon's Crown all over again.

They didn't simply cherry pick,they purposely searched the glitch and used an in game wall to get it and then make a screenshot.

What's the glitch? Her boobs in those images look perfectly normal from all the webms I've seen. I don't get it.

The spine

Even if they could not cherry pick images it would not stop them. They hate this game. It represents a middle finger to them and a lose of control they thought they had over Nintendo. And it's making them more mad due to it being the best selling game of the series. They will continue to whine and whinge on social media and claim the evidence of outrage is them crying on social media. I hope Nintendo ignore them, and so far it's looking like they are.

Perhaps they've learned after the backlash of the recent Treehouse censorship. Every game they've given to the treehouse that has suffered its (((localization))) has sold like shit.

Actually he meant SJWeebs. The kind who have plebs tastes in anime and video games, and ironically use "waifu", "best girl", or "notice me senpai" for example
It's Persona 5 all over again, they're trying to make the controversy bigger than it is, just so japanese devs caters to their western sensibilities

She does have a bendy spine in game. But really the spine is just an excuse. It's about the triggering boobs and ass. They hate the idea that men and women may enjoy looking at great boobs and ass. That blade is a half human animal creature with a bendy spine is bad, but pic related is fine.

looks like the article is gone or buried after
oneangrygamer.net/2017/12/sjws-used-glitched-image-create-xenoblade-chronicles-2-controversy/46095/
came out.

So from the looks of it this'll be the best selling xenoblade game to date.

Of course it's just an excuse,glitch are fucking everywhere even in their loved shitty games, and it is especially funny that the only thing they had to bash it was a glitch that they purposely went out of the way to cause it so they could stress the focus on the character designs and body.
It's childish and petty and i expect nothing else from every journos now.

somebody should let Nintendo know a lot of us do the opposite of what Kotaku and Polygon say. I had no interest in the game until I saw their articles, when I realized they hated it I figured there must be some meat to it and started looking into the gameplay and found it looked pretty damn good.

It wouldn't surprise me. The original barely made it to the west at the end of the wii's lifespan and x came out on nintendo's version of the dreamcast

I don't like to spend my money I don't even like buying the silver cylinders because they cost too much. I might buy some late game when 1 million is nothing then I'll spend 10k on a cylinder.

Anyways i kept hard-resetting that spot and using basic cylinders and got it in 3 tries.

High sales figures are confirmed, out selling all the others in the series. And these were just early numbers.

>02./00. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 # (Nintendo) {2017.12.01} (¥7.980) - 97.732 / NEW

Wow it's fucking nothing

Is there any additional reward for maxing an affinity chart of a rare blade, or not?

(criminally underchecked)
In case you still haven't got it - the monster that drops the unique core ONLY spawns if you've heard the rumour in-game about a "Greedy Monster", which can be purchased from your local Informant.

Silver Cylinders will do the job just fine.

i thought it was X's sequel and was shocked with the kid's cast… but thank got it was just xenoblade chronicle's sequel…as the title said

god i am retarded

Wanna know this too, but getting even 10k affinity for the simpler blade trees is kinda a slog.
Also anyone know how to open the shrine ontop of the trade emporium for the quest?

I'm only at chapter 4 and I already have 900k from salvaging. if you talk to that nopon in the trade guild he'll rate your salvaging skills and give you free shit and gold+premium cylinders
Also some really fucking good accessories that let your auto attacks double hit 50% of the time charging skills faster

Fixed that for you.

What's the second one from?

This. It's a funny thing that's baffled Brits and Canadians alike for years; to us "Liberal" isn't a threatening word, it's just a general term that has a vague meaning like "generous" or "freedom-y". Couldn't understand why, to Americans, it seems like a curse word.

Post-Gamergate, I get it now.

(People not in the States are still more likely to call them "communists", though.)

Looks a bit like Goorugooru Sexy Mission, but a lot more straightforward.
A little research indicates it's very likely Pic2Jelly: jitd.itch.io/pic2jelly
(Have fun!)

Thank you, I figured the name was that line of text above "Clean shapes" but the resolution was too small.

The name changes here are pretty ridiculous.

I'm pretty surprised. I guess I jumped in expecting a mediocre story full of cliche's, but I really don't mind it. I don't watch much anime, but if these are cliche's the directing definitely saves it. Really I adore it so far.

Does it have a satisfying ending and are there more fights that have action that are at the same tier as the first fight scene?

also

sauce plz

Pretty much any time the Torna cunts show up you're going to get a fairly high tier fight. So long as you don't overlevel too much.

A question concerning chapter 7 with obvious spoilers, when the fuck does that cunt Pyra rejoin after Jim and his merry band take her? Her not being there makes 50% of sidequests I have and hearts to hearts impossible

By the way if you max Blade, you do get something. Got Weaponry for Noobs item for maxing a shitty common Blade after sending it on missions, so rares will probably give something way better. Weaponry for Noobs increases WP of a chosen weapon for a chosen guy.

Weaponry for noobs is 1000 WP by the way, so it seems very much worth it to send shitty blades to max. You have to go to a driver, highlight a weapon, click X (says use item) and use it to get the WPs

I didn't like the game at first. Now that I'm at chapter 5 I can say I am really enjoying the game. Nia's hips look like they are made for breeding.

She rejoins at the start of chapter 8 with a new green bullshit form. She's also gives rex a set of sci-fi armour.

Thanks

Anyone know why your 4th party member to join you keeps gaining free weapon points for blades and weapons she doesnt own? She's been getting around 5000 points in stuff like the katana while she only had fist and ball blades other than the default special weapon

She'll get another blade for herself that uses katanas, so probably to maintain parity.

doesnt explain getting points in shield hammer. do merc missions give weapon points?

No, my Rex has some common ether cannons/etc that I've sent on missions but he gained nothing. Maybe they wanted the 4th party member to not be behind in case you want to put other weapon types on that driver? Especially since Shield Hammers make perfect sense.

I've checked and the party member has them in Shield Hammers and other weapons typically Tank related, so it's probably to give a clue on what she's meant to do while bufffing her as you give her blades that fit what she should be doing.

EXCEPT IT WON'T REALLY WORK CUZ THERE'S ALMOST NO OVERDRIVES

Yeah I only unlocked heal blades on her from rare cores, the big round ball guy and the polarbear and loli which sucks. To be honest though tora is still a superior tank anyway

She seems far better after I got Evasion Focus on her blades and +Agility stuff on her. She's only died because of poison rivers, -50% HP bosses that enter crazy enrage statuses and falling off ledges since, which all AIs do. Not having to play shitty Tiger Tiger is a bonus, too, and since she cannot Shield Wall even with hammers as she has different ability sets for weapons, she won't miss opportunities to Topple/Launch because from my observations the AI is too stupid to stop walling when there's no point. Of course the AI might still decide to not do it for no reason, but that can happen to everyone.

I like Tiger Tiger

Degeneracy of this board increases every day apparently. It's not awful, but I just really don't like that minigame.
Get shoes on her to appreciate her, she can't be good barefoot, she's a civilised girl. Those +15 Agi she starts with are decent, but you should also have +20% ones already (Shell Shoes) and some Mission just gave me Assassin's Shoes with +25%. She's pretty much unkillable if you put on both, and if you get hurt, just use a driver art on your main blade to recover HP. Only reflect mobs are a problem.

Same fucking cancer, same results.

Eh, I always got more of a Jawa vibe from them considering that they don't exercise any real power that's disproportionate to their population.

Am I missing something or are there only 4 arts to pick from per blade? I seem to remember more options in the first game

I hope the fucking Nip who thought up the idiotic item collection system gets lashed and sudoku'd on 50 katanas.

You can lure them pretty far to somewhere wider, I know there's this one nigger on the skybridges in mor adain who makes it impossible to loot, even with 4+ item collection boosts from shops

Wulfric is bestboi